PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Her ticket through college..

WedgieDareGirl
11-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Hey Everybody :D This is my first ever story on here, so feedback would be much appreciated :) Also some suggestions to what you would like to hear in the story would be great :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her name was Elizibeth Watkins, the girl that had remained innocent the whole way through her life, and at the age of 18 had done no more that make out with a boy. And here she was, standing in a bar of a hotel waiting to meet two random men, who she had probably never even met before, and she was about to have sex with both of them.

When her and her boyfriend had first came up with the idea to put an ad in the back of a newspaper for men to order her for sex, it was only going to be temporary, after all, she only needed enough money to pay her way through college, but after tonight she was going to realise that it would last alot longer..

She sat at the edge of the empty bar awaiting the arrival of the two men that she was so nervous about meeting. She'd been waiting for ten minutes now, and was wondering whether it would be a better idea to just leave, but just as she stood up to head back to the lobby, she heard the footsteps behind her, and then felt the hand on her backside. "Ahh hello Elizibeth, so nice to see you" said one voice.
"I think tonight might just be the best night of our lives, dont you?" Said the second voice as he slowly ran his hand up the side of her thigh.

She turned around to see the faces of her two clients, and her jaw literally dropped when she noticed that one was her old History teacher from her secondry school, and the other being her old Geography teacher from her secondry school. Both of whom shed crushed on her whole way through secondry school.

This night was about to get very interesting....

firenight
11-03-2010, 04:17 PM
go on its a good start

WedgieDareGirl
11-04-2010, 12:39 PM
Hey :D Does any one have any ideas of what everyone would like in Chapter 2? :)

firenight
11-04-2010, 02:17 PM
explain how she started her way to collage

WedgieDareGirl
11-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Well the basic plot is that she hasnt started college yet :l
I really dont know where to go with this now.

adam1963p
11-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi, its a nice start, Just go with the flow. The next chapter should just follow on naturally. So describe what happens with her two former teachers

Cookie Dough
11-09-2010, 04:26 PM
Hi, its a nice start, Just go with the flow. The next chapter should just follow on naturally. So describe what happens with her two former teachers

I agree with Adam1936p. The stoery is intriguing.

WedgieDareGirl
11-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Thanks everyone for the feedback!
If you read this and would like anything inparticular putting into the story then just leave a comment telling me what it is and I will try my best to fit it in :)
Anyway heres chapter 2...

"Elizibeth, this has been a moment both me and Andrew here have been waiting for from the moment we layed eyes on you.." Said her Former History teacher, Michael, as they slowly walked up the staires to the hotel room.
"Really?" Was Elizibeths reply.
"Oh, Indeed.."Smirked Andrew "When we where flicking through the newspaper in the staff room, and seen your name for a Sex advert, we just couldn't resist, you see, this isn't our usual thing. But we used to notice the way you looked at us, Elizibeth, we know how you felt, we felt the same.."

That was one thing that Elizibeth was not expecting to hear..

Opening the door to the hotel room, Elizibeth was shocked when she felt Michael put his arm around her from behind and start unbuttoning her blouse, "This really is going to be an amazing night" She thought to herself.

"Shall we go through the rules of tonight, Elizibeth?" Andrew said, pulling her down to sit on his lap.
"Sure.." Came Elizibeths reply.
"Well seeing as we have you untill nine tomorrow morning, we aren't going to be sleeping, and we'll also be cutting it up into sections, and it will be especially exiting as you have no limits.." Smirked Andrew as he began to pull a peice of paper out of his pocket, She could feel him becoming hard as it started to poke into her backside..

"This is our list of what will be going on through out the duration of your stay" Said Andrew waving the paper in the air "And for the first two hours your going to be blindfolded, gagged, and tied with your hands and feet tied above you to this bar" he motioned towards a bar sticking out from the wall, it wasnt too high so she wouldn't be completely suspended in the air, but it was probably going to be uncompfortable to say the least. "And in that time we can do what ever we want" Said Andrew as he started to grow even harder, Elizibeth thought he might want her to slip of his lap now but as she tried he pulled her back, took her skirt and thong of and positioned her so his member was sliding up her cheeks and begining to poke at her anal hole through his trousers. "Comfortable?" He said with a smirk. "Michael, lets show Elizibeth what we brought with us, Shall we?"
"I thought you were never going to ask" Replied Michael as he pulled a small-ish bag out of his own bag, and emptied the contents on to the floor. "Elixibeth scanned over the objects and seen, a large vibrator, a dildo, a thong with two dildos attatched for both holes, a blind fold a ball gag, and three large rolls of duct tape, the other things Elizibeth couldn't recodnise.

A Grin appeared on Michaels face as he watced her scan over the items, he picked up the rolls of duct tape, "lets get started then"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- sorry about the poor quality of contents and spelling errors, but I didnt know what was going to be written, and I didnt want to abandon the story so I sat down and wrote from the top of my head, I hope you like it!
Remember to leave a comment with what you think and what you want to happen next time! :D

WedgieDareGirl
11-14-2010, 04:53 AM
What do you guys think of the update? :)

zabuza
11-14-2010, 06:30 AM
i like it cant wait for the next enstallment

WedgieDareGirl
11-14-2010, 06:49 AM
Thankyou :)
Shouldnt be too long untill the next one :)
Is there anything you would like to see in the story?

zabuza
11-14-2010, 07:00 AM
i dont care if you put this in or not but i think it would be funny and make for a good story if they forgot to lock the door and somone walked in one them

WedgieDareGirl
11-14-2010, 07:24 AM
I was actually thinking of including something similar :)

Cookie Dough
11-14-2010, 08:31 AM
This is great! Please continue.

firenight
11-14-2010, 10:14 AM
go on please i can't wait to see whats next

WedgieDareGirl
11-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Hey, Ive decided that Im going to do an update once a week, as Im quite busy with Gcse's and stuff lately, So the next part will be up next Sunday, Any Ideas of what you want in it?

WedgieDareGirl
11-26-2010, 03:08 PM
Hey everyone :) I am sooo sorry for not posting a new chapter on Sunday, I've been crazy busy with homework!
I'm going to try and post one this Sunday, but if I can't then I'm apologising in advance!

WedgieDareGirl
12-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Hey :)
i'm going to start writing the next installment tomorrow, so it should be up by Friday at the latest, so I was wondering what people would like to see? :)

MeasinToday
12-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Me! I do! THis is a great story idea

WedgieDareGirl
12-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Okay, extremely sorry for not posting for like a month, I'm just really busy with school work lately :)
I hope the people who read this are still interested in the story..
So here's chapter three!
"Yeah, no point just sitting around is there.." was Elizibeths nervous reply, as she was completely naked anyway she walked over to the bar and waited for Michael and Andrew to follow.
"Here let me help blindfold you" Said Michael with a cheeky grin spreading across his face.
He stepped behind her and tied the blindfold over her eyes, he stood close so that she could feel his already bulging cock press against her lower back.
"So let's get you into position then" Said Andrew lifting her up and placing her back down on her back underneath the bar.
"I'll take the hands you take the feet" Murmered Michael, who was already starting to duct tape her hands to the bar.

Once she was secured in place, Michael and Andrew began to get the things togeather that were required for what they had planned.
"Okay, first we are going to see how long you can go without cumming.." Said Andrew in a teasing tone.
Elizibeth knew that she wasn't going to be able to stop her self for more than five minutes, the situation its self had turned her on enough to make her want to cum so much she could scream.
She heared the flick of a switch, then a light buzzing noise.. the vibrator.. then she felt the tip of the vibrator being teased up and down her lips, then onto her clit, before it was entered into her completely. "With the vibrator on this low I should be able to hold of for a bit longer" Thought Elizibeth, relieved. But before she could finish thinking it the vibrator was switched to its highest setting.. then she began to feel her orgasm wash over her, then she screamed as she came..
"Tut tut tut Elizibeth my darling" Said Michael as he softly ran his thumb over her bottom lip, "That wasn't long at all now, was it?"
Elizibeth shook her head.
"Well then, we have no other choice than to give you a little punishment do we?" Said Andrew
"Luckily, we already have everything planned, and incase this happened, we know what your punishment is" Said Michael "So Elizibeth, your punishment is going to be...."

Stormwalker22
12-17-2010, 04:56 AM
omg please continue I really wanna know what her punishment is

silverwall
12-17-2010, 05:46 AM
very nice, keep it going!

WedgieDareGirl
12-18-2010, 04:06 PM
Hey everyone,
I'm thinking up some ideas of what Elizibeths punishment should be..
But I don't know what it should be,
I know this may sound sad,
But I would really like some feedback,
As it kinda feels like no one is interested in the story?
Oh, and something I forgot to mention in my first post;
The characters here are real,
Michael is my history teacher, and Andrew was my geography teacher last year, I changed my name for privacy reasons :)

slutpup
12-18-2010, 04:44 PM
maybe the punishment could be like the vibe on hi in her pussy and everytime she does she gets whipped? im just giving u an idea but it would be nice to see in in the story i am interested in the story

Stormwalker22
12-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Is the story real then? or is it just fiction? Because I think if it really happened you should just stick with what happened.

Stormwalker22
12-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Oh I forgot to add I love your story by the way =) I check everyday to see if you added a chapter

laura babii x
12-18-2010, 07:43 PM
I love love love this story!
People are interested... a lot of people just don't comment, don't let it put you off. Most of the popular stories on here didn't have loads of interest at the beginning, just be patient. =)
<3

hhewp
12-18-2010, 08:34 PM
ohhh whats the punishment?

WedgieDareGirl
12-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Hey everyone- thank you for that feedback, it is much appreciated :)
To Answer a question-
No the story Isn't real, the characters are- this is kind of like a fantasy of mine, (My character is Elizibeth- I changed my name for privacy reasons)
Michael is my current history teacher- and Michael is his name- Andrew is a former geography teacher of mine- and Andrew is his name.
The next chapter should be up hopefully sometime before new year :)

alex_carter
12-20-2010, 08:25 PM
Can't wait. I just found the story and I love it.

slutpup
12-23-2010, 08:20 PM
did it die or are u still coming up with the next part

12356416514a
12-25-2010, 05:14 PM
I like this story you should keep it up.

seth18
12-28-2010, 11:22 PM
This story so far seems very rushed and just about sex, basically. You didn't really give much detail, explain the characters very well, it seems that I can skip through a few lines and still know what's going on.

However, You did leave a good cliffhanger, so this story could be good, we'll have to see when you continue it.

WedgieDareGirl
12-29-2010, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the reply,
considering this is my first story, I didn't know exactly how to build it up, yet I think I have started it off in a decent way for a first attempt.
It may seem all about sex now, but maybe if you gave the story a chance to develop, you would see it develop into more.
So thanks for the reply, I'll bare everything in mind.
Than