PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Dare, Part I [FICTION]

Rob
10-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Luke was a simple boy, and he was just average. Didn't wear anything too preppy or too freaky. Didn't wear glasses. He didn't know that he would become part of a cruel game of Truth or Dare.

Luke was invited to Mike's birthday party. It would be a simple affair with a select group of seven friends. Luke was humbled: Mike was the coolest kid in school. So, Luke eagerly went.

He rang the doorbell and Mike came to greet him. Luke was holding a present, a huge box with bright yellow wrapping paper. "Wow.. uh.. nice present." said Mike.
"Thanks!" Luke replied, "I wrapped it myself". There were only five people there besides Mike and Luke. "Where are your parents?" Asked Luke (this was his first party. They were all seventeen years old)
"On vacation. Duh." said Mike.

After about half an hour, Mike decided to open his presents. All of the other five guests had got him small, simple things, ten and twenty dollar giftcards to local stores. Mike opened Luke's present last. "A bag of six briefs?" Asked Mike. Yes, Luke had gotten Mike a six pack of white briefs from Target.
"Yeah, doesn't everybody wear them?" Asked Luke.
"Sure." Answered Mike. "Sure."

After a little longer, it was about eight o'clock. It was a spend-the-night party, so they were there until eight in the morning the next day. Everyone was aware of this. They had just finished setting up their sleeping bags when one of Mike's friends, Alex, suggested they play "T or D".
"'T or D'? What's 'T or D'?" The naive boy asked.
"You'll find out," said Mike, "in fact, why don't you pick first?"
"Okay... uhh how do you play?"
"Pick a letter: T or D."
"Well, that's not much of a game is it?"
"The letter decides what you do."
"Ok, well, D!"
"Excellent...."

Part II coming soon.

Glutgod
10-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Yay I like! I might make a storie if I fell up to it too.

150th post.

Smile Guy
10-10-2006, 03:37 AM
Yeah... I like... This is actually quite entertaining to read. Like Glutgod, I might write a story too!

cheesy dude
10-11-2006, 09:41 AM
WOW rob please write the next one soon :P you are just like J.K rolwling of dare stories :) honest

depp
10-11-2006, 02:54 PM
If you like his work throw him some karma :)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/reputation.php?p=3641

Glutgod
10-11-2006, 06:41 PM
If you like his work throw him some karma :)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/reputation.php?p=3641

How do you find out how much reptation you have or how much somebody else has?

cheesy dude
11-15-2006, 09:32 AM
how long do we have to w8 for the next installment eh rob? im lookin forward to it.

Smile Guy
11-29-2006, 01:20 PM
When is this second installment coming? The tension is too much!

bkwrm37
11-29-2006, 07:11 PM
When is this second installment coming? The tension is too much!
I second that...uh, comment. When?!

depp
11-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Maybe if we give him reputation points (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/reputation.php?p=3641) he will write more for us. ;)

Looking forward to more :D