Dare:
This dare will require the following things:
Bananas
Hot Water
Ice
Porridge
Food dye (green)
Diaper or tights
3 days or 8 days (depends how long you have/how daring)
----------------------------------------------
Now The Dare:
mix bananas with hot water and mush them together, this will create a kind of mush, now place it to one side. Then get some porridge and place the food dye in it, this should create green porridge.
Put a diaper or tights on you, it depends on whether your daring enough to wear tights. then pour the bananas into the back of your tights or diaper and poor the green porridge into the front of your diaper/tights. Then wear this diaper for for 2 days or 7 days (depends how long you have/how daring you are) You may not go to the toilet shower or bath during this period of time. When the period of time is over you will remove your diaper/tights and pour the items inside into a pair of tight boxers. Then put them on and give you a messy Melvin all the way over your head, an atomic wedgie and then a hanging wedgie for the rest of the day.
When you get down mix your leftovers and eat as much as you can.
Hope you enjoy :)
Loves: Wedgies, cross dressing, messy, dice dares, long dares, naked,
Likes: Humiliation, Semi Public, Semi pain, Diaper dares, Punishments,
Will do if have to: Semi Anal, 3/4 Pain, Eating
Hates: Anal, Pain,
Limits: Illegal, Public, Family finding out,
(I will do hates if double dare)

cheesy dude
11-01-2010, 09:49 AM
hehe defo would work better with tights :P Love it

Bob7555
11-01-2010, 10:02 AM
would do this if had tights

messyamy
11-13-2010, 08:59 AM
Very good dare i have tried this one first with tights and then with a diaper, I did not have any porridge or bananas I used whipped cream and custard. I keep it in there for 8 days but I did not eat the mess after because I did pee and poop in them as well. After the 8 days I put on a catsuit a put all the mess down the front and back of the catsuit and rolled around the house in it.

I plan to do this dare again.

muddz
11-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Very good dare i have tried this one first with tights and then with a diaper, I did not have any porridge or bananas I used whipped cream and custard. I keep it in there for 8 days but I did not eat the mess after because I did pee and poop in them as well. After the 8 days I put on a catsuit a put all the mess down the front and back of the catsuit and rolled around the house in it.

I plan to do this dare again.

How did you go about wearing something like that for 8 days? Respect for you, id love to hear in more detail how that went and how it felt. It sounds quite scatchy though.

Chicken1
11-21-2010, 09:40 AM
"but I did not eat the mess after because I did pee and poop in them as well."

Oh yeah i forgot about the pee and poop eating, do it for extra credit if you want to!