PDA

View Full Version : 17/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave

joeman
11-21-2007, 07:35 PM
First off, I am a seventeen year old male living in California; Vallejo to be more specific. You may have seen threads of mine publicizing that I wanted a mistress., there's a Reason for that. I had reason to believe my girlfriend had an account and I was trying to fish her out but it didn't work. Anyways to the point, I am in search of a female slave. The individual's age isn't important to me because I know that a 26 year old will probable not want a eventeenyear old master so I'm not to picky about age; however, I am picky about what I will expect in the slave.

Number one, as all masters would agree, loyalty is dry important to me. If we are to have an online relationship I have I trust the slave. If anyone wants an offline/weekend relationship... Well that could be worked out ; )

second, I will be controlling what my slave will be wearing and when she will be "pleasured" if you cannot see yourself controlled in these areas then i'm not for you. Be aware, however, I will not disrespect any limits you have given me before hand or as they come up.

Third, what will to expect?
1. You can definitely expect to be embaressed with exposed thongs, bras, and pussies (maybe).
2. Depending on my mood or you behavior you may be allowed to masturbate and MAYBE orgasm.
3. Your wordrobe will become mine and you will not wear anything that I haven't approved.
4. You may be babified if you fail to act as an adult. Meaning you might be made to wear a diaper and, of course, while in diaper you must pee in it (you will be allowed to poop In A toilet though)
5. Expect humiliation and some bondage.

Basically you will be my enjoyment. But we will develop a close relationship where we can talk about movies or other random. However, don't think you will ever be equal to me for your position is my foot stool.

I'll be looking forward to applicants

joeman
11-23-2007, 03:51 PM
is there anyone interested in my offer. I'm still open

Steven
11-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Very descriptive. Best of luck on finding a slave;)

joeman
11-27-2007, 06:17 PM
thanks steve, and it looks like I'm open again for a slave.