PDA

View Full Version : Fun underwear dare, for males

AMGWallHax
10-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Well, i just recently got back from a day at the mall, and it may not seem like a weird dare or anything right now, but im going to explain it more.... now...
now, as i just got back from the mall, i have a few things to share, and a dare for you! (for males)
I dare you to go to the mall/anywhere you can go to, and wear panties, and maybe a bra...
now, this may seem like a boring normal dare but ive added a twist to it.
so, wear your panties to the mall, and sometime through out the day, go to the bathroom and go to a stall, pull your pants and panties down so that everyone can see them from under the stall. Then pull them back up, leave the batroom, go to a random place, maybe an elevator thats empty, on the bottom floor and pull pants down and pull the panties down, then back up before you reach the destinated floor, buy some thongs, g-strings etc. then leave with them hanging partway out of the bag... this was fun :) i walked home and pulled pants down to fix the panties as my d*ck managed to wiggle out of my panties from the side and i was behind a dumpster. This was fun and i hope you enjoy it :)

snipr
10-29-2010, 11:53 PM
hehe I will have to try this one! I will let you know next time im in town how it went!

AMGWallHax
10-30-2010, 11:25 AM
hehe I will have to try this one! I will let you know next time im in town how it went!

cool :) it was fun and scary at the same time o.O