PDA

View Full Version : International Criminal - The Dares (4 part)

Penfold
10-28-2010, 02:49 PM
Had a few entwined ideas for a set of challenges so have a read and try them ... but only if you dare :)

Part 1 of 4 - The Mule

You will need:
Min 1Lb Icing sugar
3 Condoms
Internal tube from toilet roll
Clingy running pants, fitted sports top and training shoes only.
Carrier bag

Prologue
Times can be hard and money tight so when a chance arrives to earn some fast cash for yourself, well, could you really say no?
"It's all been sorted, you just pick up the gear, hide it on your person and make a little trip - nice and easy", said Eddie "I'd do it myself but I got, you know, domestic issues" he said glancing a theatrical nod to a thin girl smouldering over a cigarette.
You start to mumble a reply, "I don't know, you hear about these things, I mean ..." but Eddie cuts in with a sharper tone, "Look, nothing to it, you're with us and we know people - got it? We know people".
He flicked his smoke on the floor and smiles as he passes you a slip of paper.
"Laters", he whispered.

Challenge
In your runners outfit, go for a run/long walk into town, head for some public toilets and enter a cubicle carring all other items in the bag.
The first challenge is to get the powder into the condoms. My suggestion here is to unroll the last third of the condom on to the tube and pour *carefully* into the top. Once there is enough, you need to expel and carefully suck out as much air as possible then twist the top before tying in a knot.
Next, hide it wherever you feel the "authorities" won't see it.
Throw the bag away, hands free and make your way out.
You need to go through 3 scanners so find some suitable shops and walk in and out - logic tells you that they shouldn't go off. I mean - they won't ... will they?
Now make a break for freedom and catch a bus for at least one stop.
Get home and remove the powder.
Share the loot and make some fairy cakes with delicious icing. ;)

To follow ...
Part 2 of 4 - The Capture

Penfold
10-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Part 2 of 4 - The Capture

You will need:
Camera
Water & Coffee
Tape (Duck or similar)
Scissors
Chair

Prologue
How could this all have gone so wrong? To get everything back as planned only to find out that they were tracking you all along and now you're nothing but a fugitive ... how?
You gave the cops the slip at the last second at the airport, but you are a face and a name that the authorities are real anxious to talk to. You just don't how long you can hold out for or who to turn to.
In desperation, you dial the one number you know you shouldn't "Tony, it's me, I'm ... I'm in trouble Tony"
The pause was too long, and the voice dispassionate, "Look kid, I don't know what you're doing making crazy calls and stuff but, ah, you call this number again and you ain't going be walking for a month - you understand?".
The tone went flatter than my heartbeat.
"Guess all I can do is sweat it out now..."

Challenge
Take a photo of yourself and create an online wild west "Wanted" poster.
Using a hotmail account that is not your main one, add the address with "email me NOW!" somewhere on the poster.
Drink 2 pints of water and a nice shot of coffee before taking a long last walk around a block two.
Change your profile pic in as many places as you wish to the poster (e.g. MSN, getdare, yahoo etc - the more the better!)
Tape yourself to the chair at mid-drift, ankles and wrists and put the scissors just out of reach (The last wrist is tricky but practice one handed before doing the others and use your mouth with a pre-cut piece of tape). *Please* make sure you will not fall over or crush anything if you do!
Now, you can only release yourself when you see 5 new emails arrive relating to the Wanted poster.

To follow...
Part 3 of 4 - The Sentence

Reixonac
10-28-2010, 04:00 PM
O.O

You have inspired my devious/deviant side. + 10 points for you. :D

Penfold
10-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Part 3 of 4 - The Sentence

You will need:
Dice
Various - depending

Prologue
It was never going to be long before they found you stowed away in the flat as friends can be costly and informants are cheap.
The police were after the bigger fish but you knew better than to give them names. Truth is, you'd just have to do the time on this one and hope there is
something left for you on the outside. Pleading guilty might just make that day some sooner - if only by a few months.
"Do you understand the charges against you and that your plea of guilty will ...." the judges voice faded in to a blur of high pitched noises.
Your lawyer whispers "Judge Hallum can be pretty lenient, you may only get a couple of years - 3 at most - so, you know, it's looking good for you".
It was difficult to return the smile but looking at this guys suit and hairstyle, he needed the encouragement.
The Judges voice came back to a clearer frequency, "... and so it is my judgement that you will serve the following sentence"

Challenge
Throw the dice for the first time - this is your sentence....
DICE (1-6) + 2 days
Throw the dice a second time - this is task...
1. For each day of your punishment, you will alternate *EVERY* answer from positive to negative to everyone who asks you for an opinion/request/offer etc whilst remaining totally serious. If someone "susses" you, you may double up your positives and negatives (two positive followed by two negative) to throw them off the idea.
2. Clothing must be worn in total reverse for at least 3 hours every day - shoes, tops, pants etc. and you may not follow the same path outside more than one outside. An alternative route to school/work/shops must be used each and every day.
3. Make 3 ice cubes from different kitchen ingredients - mustard, chilly, pepper, salt (not too much or it won't freeze), gravy granules, coffee granules etc. You must have one in your mouth for the first 3 times you leave the house each day - and you must leave the house 3 times each day.
4. Find the clothes that are in your dresser that you were never really going to wear again (probably because you have out-grown them). That is your prison uniform and in prison, there is no need for underwear. New uniform each day please.
5. Join a conversation with a group of people you don't know at a bar/cafe/water cooler etc. by laughing or tutting along with the tone of the group. If someone asks you what you are doing just announce you are an authority on the subject and it caught your ear but you need to leave now. 1 per day.
6. Write a lengthy and detailed description of a genuine "out there" fantasy that you are concerned my be a bit *too* wild and send to at least 2 "Dear Doctor" columns online.

To follow...
Part 4 of 4 - The Escape

Penfold
10-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Part 4 - The Escape

You will need:
Empty 1 Litre coloured ice cream tub (or similar)
Alarm clock
Rubber/Washing up/skiing gloves
Blindfold
1 Litre bottle of water
Plastic bag

Prologue
You've seen ever flake of paint, crack and cobweb on that ceiling and still you stare. You stare because you're afraid that if you don't, you may lose your sight as well as your mind.
"Hey scrawny - yeah you", an envelope flicked its way into the cell with a growling echo behind it, "I guess you must know some people"
Post isn't common here - even when family sends some, it rarely arrives to the intended.
Opening it carefully, prison makes you cautious after all, you fold it out and start reading:
"Get packing, your days in there are done. Everything has been arranged but I hope you got your swimming legs on - you're gonna get wet.
All you got to do is follow these instructions and you'll be free.
Like I told you, you're with us now.
T."
"Fresh air, freedom - I just can't stay in here - can I?!"

Challenge
You need to pack but you don't have long - 30 seconds on the alarm clock in fact!
Face away from your dresser/drawers wearing your gloves and blindfold and use your 30 seconds to grab the clothes you can fit into the tub but NONE must be from the top/front of your drawers.
When the time is up, seal the tub BUT you must remain facing away from them and keep the blindfold on at all times.
Now take the tub and bottle of water with you into town whilst wearing a maximum of 3 items + shoes for your escape.
Travel for at least 20 minutes and find a suitable toilet cubicle (possibly the same as used in part 1).
Now do the following in strictly this order:
1. Completely undress and insert all items of worn clothing into the plastic bag.
2. Pour and mix all the water into the bag, churning the contents as you go.
3. Open your dry clothing from the tub and hope that you have enough items.
You may, if necessary choose 1 item of wet clothing to supplement any lack of items due to poor planning.
Now make your escape to freedom and remember, crime doesn't exactly pay - but the change can get you a long way ;)

Thanks for reading!

cheesy dude
10-29-2010, 10:45 AM
nice- ALOT of thought and its entertaining just to read :)

Penfold
10-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Cheers guys for the comments.
Any refinements, feedback or questions, feel free to post reply or pm.
Laters ;)