PDA

View Full Version : Step Brother [FICTION]

over the rainbow
11-20-2007, 09:17 PM
Honestly, I thought the worst thing about my mom remarrying was the fact I'd have to get used to a new family. I never dreamed that my step brother-older than me by 1 year, making him 16- would take advantage of me.
The night it started, I was in my room, getting my pajamas on. We had moved in about a week ago, and I was already comfortable in my new room. The door was locked to prevent anyone from walking in, but I hadn't thought of checking my closet.
"Oh, nice body." Came John's voice, as he pushed the closet door open. It had been ajar, with only a crack of visibility.
I turned, and looked at him with disgust, glad my baggy sweats covered the curves he'd already seen.
"Why look at me like that? I know something you don't know I know, and unless you want everyone in your new school to think you're a slut...I'll be seeing a whole lot of you naked."
"What?" I gaped at him, not sure what to do.
"That newborn baby girl isn't really your mother's, is it? No...it's yours. You had sex when you were 14."
I gulped. "What do you want me to do? Fuck you too?"
"No." He replied softly, coming closer to me. "Not yet. You'll be my slave."
"For how long?!" I breathed hard, bit my lip, tried not to cry. "Indefinitely."
As he started toward the door, he let his hand lazily brush accross my breasts. Then he was out the door and gone.
I lay on my bed, tears rolling down my cheeks.
------------------------------------------------
This is my first story on here. Comments would be nice. :) I'd also like suggestions, if you could? PM them to me. Thank you.

molten man
11-20-2007, 09:45 PM
Writing is nice!! Keep it going.

How could the baby pass of as the mothers??

HSsportsstar 1
11-20-2007, 09:52 PM
thats good keep on writing

anayguy
11-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Writing is nice!! Keep it going.

How could the baby pass of as the mothers??

that is a good cliffhanger there

JMOB
11-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Great start of a story, it is a real cliffhanger. I like it and hope to see more soon. so in other words, WRITE MOAR!

molten man
11-25-2007, 10:35 PM
Hey, The break is too much. Please continue!!

Pikachu
11-26-2007, 02:49 AM
i like i like alot hopefully its a bit different from other stories and maybe this time for once the slave can lose they always seem to win for some strange reason

btw i like the baby thing :D

DareByrd
11-26-2007, 06:32 PM
wow this is sort of new in a FEMALE getting dominated way most of the stories on here are bout guys

molten man
11-26-2007, 07:59 PM
It sure is most!! Most of em!!

iii
11-27-2007, 04:30 PM
this story is MEAN/AND SAD

xxxMichellexxx
11-27-2007, 08:54 PM
this story is MEAN/AND SAD

and is very good:)

Simple_me
11-27-2007, 09:22 PM
"indefinetly" isnt actually a period of time...

x.Emma.x
11-20-2008, 10:28 AM
Ugh...this was going to be phenomenal. I really wish you would have finished it!