PDA

View Full Version : The Night I Made the Mistake of My Life [FICTION]

pagelada
11-20-2007, 06:40 PM
ok first story tell me if the first part good then if so i keep writing :)

ok so im a normal 16 year old guy called jack, who (as all guys do) likes a certain girl.but one friday one friday that happened to be the 14th after coming home from school my mom told me that i had a visitor and that she will be leaving for a vacation with everybody else in my family axcept me (they say i ccant come cus i dont got any money for it) then she left for the car.i imediattly walk to my bedroom to find alexa in my bedroom (the girl i like). she then starts to make little chat with melike how as your day while looking out the window at my moms car,i wanted to ask but it would be rude.when i finally heard the car driving away she jumped on me and handcuffed me to her foot."WHA-"i scream but alexa yells back "YOU WILL BE MY SLAVE FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR ELSE!!!"
i didn't really have a choice so i just replied "yes...."
" u will title me as mistress or sex god understood!? "
"yes sex god...."
"good now you know where my fathers run down factory is right?"
yes"
ok then put these on and walk to it!" she then threw me a mini skirt thong bra tank top and a blonde wig.I WAS SO FRIKKEN FLIPPED OUT ABOUT DOING THIS but i had no choice.i walked into the closet after bing unlocked and changed she then taped my hands behind my back with duct tape and put make up on my face. she then walked me to the trail leading to her father's run down factory....(little did i know that it is very little run down)

hope u liked part 1 i will continue to write if people post nice responses

pagelada
11-20-2007, 08:16 PM
i walked with her to the factory dressd as a girl half way there she gives me a cup cake and says to enfoy it while i can so i eat the whole thing in one bite. when we get the the factory she tells me to wait outside just in case while she sneaks inside. i watched as she went inside a couple of minutes pass by and she yells to come in. i walk in as it is abandoned i feel fine but then i notice where she is she is in some kind of control tower i watch as she presses something and dough is dumped onto me and a conveyher belt under me starts moving i get dumped into a tube and is shot down into a plate when it all stops.she then says "GET UP SLAVE!" she then explains that is just testing the system for a little fun in the future she also tells me to stand in front of the tower and strip.i do so i then bow cus she orders me to and feel a great rush of air past me and i start falling...falling...down...then i hit it a gigantic slush and the smell hits my nose.i realise i have just been dumped into the toilet sewage system.......

molten man
11-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Nice one. Please continue!!

pagelada
11-21-2007, 11:15 PM
i quickly felt that there was a sudden change in the current in the sludge it kept geting faster and faster untill i heard alexa's voice ring out at me "make it through and you ge to go home and live your life as normal go the wrong way and you will be punished most surverely"i continued to worry about the punishments.i came to a fork in the tunnles and the sewage rushed me into one way but i was still on edge about directions.i finally came to another fork i could see light one way and none the other so i followed the light...turns out the other way led me to a back door to the factory and this leads right into the dump where there alexa is just staring at me.i hear her murmer "...looks like its the torture wheel..."when she tells me that inside the cupcake was a whole bottle of laxative and to strip then walk to the factory (which i could see just over some trees)so i did so.when entering i noticed a girl that was about the same age as me that was also striped.she silently led me to two gears that wear opposite each other with rope and handcuffs on each for each hand and foot.alexa came in and yelled "get in there"
"Wha?..no way!"at that point they advanced on me and held me to the gear while alexa locked me into it.i shook and struggled but i was helpless.
the other girl then strapped herself in it but with her but facing me.i watched cautiously while alexa made her way up tot eh control tower once more.she then started pressing buttons and pulling levers while she watched my gear turn until my face was parrelel with her but at that point i realized what i was doing"Hey NO WAY,NO WAY!!" but alexa was already at work i tried to get out as my gear closed in on hers.
"you will open your mouth and my slave girl will then me when it is open enough!"i didn't really have a choice so i opend my mouth like i was going to eat her but "a little more god of sex!"alexa pressed a button and i felt the gear push my face totally into her but.alexa then came and duct taped my mouth open on her but and told me that she had had five bottles of laxative and the oly way to get rid of the poop was to eat it and if you refuse then i will lock you to my bed while i have my slumber party tonight.she smiled then sat down and got out a camera.about five minutes later the foul smell met my nose while totally a tub full of poop was released onto me.i couldn't help it but not to eat it .about fifteen minutes later she finally stoped pooing herself and alexa look in my mouth to find fresh poop in it.she told me i was to go to her house and to strip in her bedroom and lie on her bed.she then gave me a sleeping pill and told me to eat this when i lie down or else.so i spit out the poop and ran to her house(our parents were gone for a month)and did as she told i stripped down to nothing and went to sleep....

Pikachu
11-22-2007, 12:37 AM
nice keep it up ;)

Simple_me
11-22-2007, 06:11 AM
You know this sounds remarkably like This (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=3813&highlight=yellow+trousers) is there some Plagiarism going down?

I'm on to you.

It should be also noted i'm half ninja.

yeah, you knowz it.

pagelada
11-22-2007, 03:38 PM
is there some Plagiarism going down?

well u seee i have a very good answer for u bc i got some brain test to see how much of my brain is being used (ironicly)and i know that i use alot of expieriance in my thinking so i use things from other things combine them switch them around and taa daaa no plagerisum just helpful thinking:)

pagelada
11-22-2007, 03:59 PM
i woke up to find my hands andlegs chained to the for bed post of the bed so i was spread out.i sood got out of my dizzy trance and started noticing about 2 girls and alexa.as igrew more consionce those two girls turned out to be at least 10.alexa noticed i was awake"so you woke up...nice to see your smiling face again"she sniggered"ok you have three choices iether 1 you can fall asleep 2 you can be our baby for the week or three you can be a girl for a week"she waited a moment while i thought hmm ifi be a girl that would be tourture being a baby total embarresment and sleeping...what is the worst that can happen"ok i choose sleep"i stated
all the girls started smiling "you know what to do girls"alexa said proudly
all the girls started to strip me down untill nothing was on. they then shaved all my body hair off(not my hair).they then took thier cellphones out
"wha! wait!"but i was too late they took the pics and was saving them
"ok you will be our baby AND a girl or we will send these pics on the internet and everybody in town....but you get to choose what u do first"alexa sneered in my face.ok...i thought they outwitted me....ok...a girl sounds good they wont even realize its me...."ok i will be a girl for the week.the girls then started laughing and they took out a box from the closet with some pill containers.they also took out thier make up.
"lets give him the instant hair one first!"one girl said then another remarked"no! lets give him the girl hormones one!"the girls stated to argue about what pill to give me when all of a sudden alexa yelled"NO! lets give him the penis reducer......"all the girls started to giggle and circle around a box.......

pagelada
11-22-2007, 08:46 PM
alexa took a bottle of what looked like little blue tablets and told me to eat up and shoved the bottle into my mouth like a bottle.i didn't have a choice so i swollowed them one by one.when i finished my dick started to hurt like hell!i screamed and tried to hold my dick.it was like my dick was growing inside out so it went inside me.they then gave me another pill after i stoped screaming and instantly after i had it i felt my hair growing to about a foot long so it hung down like a girl.i could feel something flat rubing against my hair and the girls giggled and laughed.theytole me i could read the bottle of this one after i took the pill.i agreed gratefully.once i took another pill they took the blind fold off and i didn't look at anything else but the bottle.

girl hormone pills
WARNING:consumption by male gender could result in permenant girl hormones

i screamed but after i screamed for one second i stoped....i said hello i figured out why they gave me that pill...it made me sound like a girl!!it raised my voice about 2 pitches so i sounded EXACTLY like a girl
all the girls were laughing thier heads off.alexa (while laughing)gave me a mirror.i looked in to find that my hair was about 1 and a half feet long and blonde from highlights.i looked down and my dick was gone it was inside me so it looked like i had a pussy.the girls started taking pics."Ok!"i siad ion my new girl voice "Ok! u got me fine ok i give in do what u want to me"
all the girls at once said "YAY!!"alexa yelled at them that they get me for a hour if the pay five bucks.all the girls instantly lined up and the first girl to get me was a fine looking girl with huge boobs.she smiled at me then hand cuffed my hands behind my back and dragged me by the hand cuffs into her car.she put me in the back seat and duckt taped my mouth shut."hmmm...we need these.."she said and she took out a bottle of pills.i tried to scream No! in my mouth but i couldn't. she shoved them down and while she did theat i read BREAST ENGLARGER
i got a pain in my chest that hurt like i wasa being twisted together.i looked down and i had mini breast."they'll get bigger dont worry-oh and those should last you the week":) i fainted
i woke up to find myself in a closet i was disentoriated and was dizzy.i saw some girls and they instantly put on some mask and took out a bra,thong,high heels,a pink top,and a mini skirt.they slipped the underwear on with no problem but the other clothingthey had some problems with but they accomplished it.the girls picked me up then threw me out of the closet to meet yet nother girl the last girl in line(wow i must've been out a while)and she paind twenty bucks to have me for four hoursthis girl looked a bit older like 19.she had huge breast and a nice ass to.she picked me up by a arm and threw me in the back of her car"we're going to have lots of fun tonight...."she then took a surprise attack on me and put blush and lip stick on me.i wiped the lip stick off.she slaped me and it stung like hell"GIRLS KEEP THIER MAKE UP ON!!"
"ok..ok.." she then put the lip stick back on and put eye liner on both of us then she put face eye lashes and fake nails on me."ok lets go :)"she remarked smiling and she drove off.....

REPLY PLS!

molten man
11-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Nice story!. Keep it going!!

pagelada
11-23-2007, 05:09 PM
she told me to drink this and handed me a bottle of what looked like water "why_"but she cut me off and just chugged it down my throught.it took awhile for it to kick in after it had i knew what it was.after about two minutes of silence i started to get drowsy and sleepy."hey..was..that...sleep.."but i was fast asleep.i woke up what felt like a good five hours but it turned out it had been only fifteen minutes.i was in a chair at what looked like a bar.i tried to get up but i was duct taped to the chair,i tried to move the whole chair but when i did part of my pants were pulled off.enough to see my waiste.the girl came over with alexa and she thanked alexa for the machine andthat she would pay her later and the girl walked of.alexa giggled at my trapped state and siad" once my pants get to your knees it'll would startt the top then the underwear-oh..and there are about fifty people here and once your naked we're charging five dollars to do stuff to you while taped up in a closet"she giggled.i tried to get up once more but it just pulled my pants half way down my ass and once was dick.she giggled even more and said "you'll never get out of this"- then she stopped and thought - she smiled then said "elizebeth"she giggled.i tried to reach down and look at the machine but when i did my pants fell all the way half down and i quickly rose my head.in embarresmenti moved my hands to cover my girls underwear but when i did the bra flew off to the cieling and my hands were pulled by rope back to the place where they were.i panicked and was really emberased.alexa came over and giggled "oh.. youv'e been a naughty girl haven't you!,ok how about this i give you this key for the machine and i cut your panties off but i put a ice cream sundea on your pussy?"
"DEAL!"i shouted but i spoke before i thought, she took five ice cream sundeas and put two in each boob that were enourmus now,and two on my pussy,she thought a moment then took the sundeas off and told me to lie down i did so she then duct taped everywhere but my pussy stomach boobs face and ass.she then attached me to a twisting table and put two icecream sundeas on my pussy two on by boobs (one each boob) and one on my stomach."here" she said putting a key in my taped hand and smiled while walking off.about three guys came over,one stuck his face inbetween each boob and licked them clean while another gave me a blow job axcept he sucked and the last on was licking my stomach like it was a popsicle.ok alexa interviened when they were done lets get down to the do stuff to him part...................

Pikachu
11-23-2007, 06:32 PM
keep it up mate
wo here wants a pollywaffle?

YoureAmazingMe
11-24-2007, 10:29 AM
I like it. It's interesting, although parts do sound familiar, but continue anyways.

guakamaya
11-24-2007, 02:39 PM
its like alot of stories here put together

pagelada
11-25-2007, 05:17 PM
almost instantainiasly a box was pushed infront of the girl that took me to the bar and when she read the lable she smiled evily.she put a blind fold on me and chained my hands behind my back. i could hear opening of box and tape being pulled off but i coudn't tell what it was.after about five minutes i felt a guy with hairy arms pick me up and put all my clothing back on(whitch he probably enjoyed..)and put me on a table.i was told not to move or to get up and i did as i was told,i could feel chaines attaching to my hands and feet but i didn't even breathe.i could feel the eyes on me.almost as iff it appeared thee somebody shoved a tube into my mouth and taped my mouth closed.alexa laughed then said "ok take it off" (whitch at that point somebody took the blind fold off)i noticed that i was attacked to a spinning wheel and that everybod was surrounding me.alexa said"ok we're going to play a game...its callled laxative or not" i tried to get out but as i did i pulled a rope witch pumped a pump into feeding me laxative through the tube.i had no choice but to swallow."aww i havent even asled u wat u want...ok what do u want a diaper or a tube??!"
i struggled to say it because of the tube but it got through "diaper.."
"if u say so..."and she took my pants and my thong off and put on a diaper which was duct taped at all openings so it was super tight and if it got overloaded it could explode.they unlocked my arms and locked them with my feet so my face was right infront of the diaper.i instantly felt the swell in my but about to let free.alexa spun me round and round till i stoped on...-alexa!.she smiled her evil grin and i looked up with for mercy but gained none.she took five laxative bottles and poured them into the machine and pulled my arms and my leags so it pumped all of it into my mouth.alexa then stopeed after i swallowed all of it "u know waht forget this!"she took all of the laxative bottles and poured thim into the machine and started pumping them herself.the swell in my but was very unstable now and i thought just a little bit -but it was too late it had started i thought it could have filled a pool.when they noticed they picked up the table and carried me into the yard where they had a container set up and ready to go.they placed me inside and closed the door.the container was just a floor and walls no cieling and it was all see through.i saw a box filled with bottles of laxative. alexa put tape up on the outside to the hieghtof my neck and told me she wont let me out untill whatever comes out of me is there.considering the container was fairly tight i considered it would be easy but getting that gross would be treatures.i took all the bottles and drank and ate all the pills ignoring the lables.after the last one my pussy hurt like hell and i could feel my penis getting smaller and smaller by the second untill-there was nothing there....nothing...nothing at all.the next pain come in my new boobs they grew so i looked like the sexiest girl ever if i looked at myself in a mirror i would probably grow my dick right back.i could feel the girl hormones taking place and something told me i was going to be like this for awhile.alexa laughed at me and told me to toake my top off and my bra (i only had my daiper thats about to explode on).i did so.she told me to put my head inside the diaper front.i hesitated to take it off but once i did somehow my he.add flung to it without me thinking.alexa walked in lock my hands behind my back and tape the diaper shut again and closed the door behind her locking it probably.the diaper continued to grow in size untill BOOM!! it exploded all over me and i was like a crap monster.i looked around and all i saw was a webcam looking at me from the wall and the door was chained shut......

HSsportsstar 1
11-25-2007, 08:17 PM
yea keep it up its good

molten man
11-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Lovely story!! Keep it Up!!

Pikachu
11-26-2007, 02:58 AM
oh deah god that was a turnon...please continue would of prefered the tube thou..lol

pagelada
11-27-2007, 06:25 PM
:) thx for all the nicecomments i thought that people wouldn't like my story and think it is crazy or somethin else..:) so again thx!

i walked over to the door and tried to open it but it just wouldn't budge.i looked around and could see that it was about midnight.i thought that if i thrw myself agaisnt the wall i could probably break it down.so i backed uo into the other wall and threw myself onto the oppisite sde but as i hit it the boobs hurt like hell and i grabbed them."AH!!!"the boobs hurt like hell.i heard a car drive on the sidewalk.i looked around but there was nowhere but the box to hide.i jumped in the box.i could hear people walking around the glass but i didn't dare peek.all of a sudden the container was shattered open and the top of the box was shut and taped shut.i tried other sides of the box but it was taped pretty well.i felt the box being carried into the back of the car and being put inside."HEY!"i yelled "WHO IS THIS!I COMMAND U TO LET ME OUT THIS INSTANT!!!"i heard the what sounded like guys chuckle at my command.it was about a hour or so until i finally fell asleepinside the box.when i woke up i was in alexa's father's factory taped down to a conveyer belt."hey! - hey.. "i looked at myself and i had my dick back and no boobs and i sounded the same and i felt the same"hey! im a guy again!"
"thought u would like that"came a farmiliar voice "i-well wedecided that it is just fun to mess with u and do u a favor and get rid of a little sin u made"
"wha!what did i ever do to u!!"
"dont argue just listen..now is there a sin recenttly that u did that u want to make up for?...."i thought for a moment and i knew that she was talking about this girl that liked me she asked me out and we went out for a while until this party where there was beer and i had a few until i was as drunk as a blind rat and she walked in on me making out with this really hot girl-turns out she was 10 years older then me and she is now having babies cus of me.anyways the girl that liked me ran out crying her head off."wait u dont mean..."
"oh i mean it"she said with a smirk of evil"jack meet jes..."and there she was the girl that ran out crying."hello jack....."she said evily"ive been waiting for this for awhile..."
alexa talked to her for a bit until jes took over in the control tower "so waht do u hate jack huh?"jes said
"well... i dont really like make up since that expieriance yesterday..."
"make up huh?..well just so happens that there is a lipstick factory in this building...."jes said with a glare in her eyes."and we have installed a mold large enough for u so u can fit nice and tight inside some make up!"she almost yelled.i looked forward and could see some molding equipment on machines.alexa came forward with a tape meaureer and measured me.it took awhile cus she had to measure longways side ways diaginal ways this way that way down way up way any way u can think of.she finally went to the storage room and came out with a large lip stick container that looked just my size considering that im a pretty small guy it was about the size of your bed (if u have a normal sized bed) and put it on a molding thing.jes smirked at me and just hit a button.the converyer belt chain things squeesed together to my hands we behind my back but i was flat and strait then jes pulled a lever and the convery belt sprang to life i didn't watch what jes was doing from here bc i was worried about wat was coming.at first half of the lipstick bottle was placed on me then i was put on a real thin piece of conveyerbelt and the other piece came together and was smelted together by a machine hand thing.me (inside the lipstick bottle was placed in two machines hands.i couldnt see what happened next but i felt a warm liquid being poured onto me and it came up to the top of my head.i floated to the top and put my head face up and the liquid hardend pretty quickly so i looked around but i couldn't beccause the liquid was so hard now i couldn't move.the next thing i remember is darkness just darkness from the top being put on it.the whole thing together was pretty light about fifty pounds (just go with it cus i want to make the thing light)aand could be carried by one person with two hands easily.the top then was took off and alexa and jes laughed like crazy and about two minutes later jes said "i dont know i think i should sell u for two dollars..."
"no wait before we do alexa took a pic of me and of the container and downoaded them onto her cell phone and showed me.first i saw the pic of the outside bottle.it said: GIANT LIPSTICK THE BEST KIND!ONLY TWO DOLLARS:)then i saw the inside pic it showed me and a bunch of pink lipstick and my face was covvered in it to so at a distance u wouldn't notice me and probably wouldn't feel me either.they covered me back up and carried me onto the sidewalk where they sat and put up a sign saying TWO DOLLARS ONLY FOR THE GIANT LIPSTICK and sat down by it.

again i love u all MUA MUA

Pikachu
11-28-2007, 02:25 AM
still good but the last part was better but i still have faith inn you keep it up!!!

molten man
11-28-2007, 04:53 AM
Nice One. Keep it going!!

pagelada
11-29-2007, 06:11 PM
ok i..am out of ideas i can usually run on and on and on with ideas but when i stop i cant think of anything so if u could pm me any ideas PLS i would GREATLY appreciate them:)

molten man
11-29-2007, 09:06 PM
No proble. In the Meanwhile, think of some ideas

pagelada
12-02-2007, 08:58 PM
ok so im back,on track,and better then aver..u know i had one of those times where u just cant think u know it happens to u sometimes i know it does so ANYWAYS...thank u......(looks down at name)mercyou...lol...for the pm it started my brain back up:confused: (hold up....):) ok im good lol ok so her is the next part

i was slowly digging a tunnle to the side of the bottle to run for it and i knew nobody would buy the lipstick and alexa knew it to she just liked me in it.i was thinking to myself almost there almost there THERE! i hit the side and broke a small hole in it.i broke the hole bigger so i could squeese through.i got through and ran.ran for my life but they caught me just in time and chased me all the way back to the factory until i fell and they tied me together(by the way i was naked)and draged me into the factory."for that you will be punished most serverly..."alexa said with a most cunning evil sound in her voice."AH!!!!!!"the pain was horrible i could feel it pushing its way up.jes had shoved a tube into my dick and the end into my arse.they then took turns pissing into my mouth until it was full then about after i had consumed a gallon of piss i started to piss then they got out the two gallon jugs of water and started pouring them into my mouth and i just kept filling my but up until it was about to explode two hours later but then they stuck a new tube into my arse and hooked the other end into my mouth and duct taped it shut and poked 3 laxative pills into my mouth and old me to swallow.right then my but exploded and piss and diarera was filling in my mouth faster then ucan ssay jack rabbit.i was forced to swallow.it would keep coming and coming bc i kept swallowing it and about five hours after i had a horible expieriance they cut the tube adn hooked it to the toilet and tole me to go to the toilet but not to flush.i ran to it and gratefully went.after about fifteen minutes of toilet expieriance and the toilet was so full it was probablly clogged and all you could see was brown coming up to the seat of the toilet,they hooke me up upside down over the toilet so if it would to break my face would face plant the poo and diarea.alexa walked over to 6 levers by the toilet flusher and explained each Q. i get wrong she will pull down a lever witch will lower me,give her a stupid answer and she pulls a lever that cuts the rope.the first Q. was if she has ever had sex."WHAT!?!?!"i yelled and yelled again"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!"
"you shouldve thought about that.."alexa said happily.i thought about her age and said wisdomly"yes..?"
"WRONG!!!"and alexa pulled down the 1st lever andi was dropped to about one foot from the poop.the next Q. was who was her boyfriend and i thought about girls that have fantasy boyfriends and said "jessey...mcartney?...."
"WRONG!!!AND A STUPID ANSWER TO!!guess what time it is?"
"take medown time...?"
"WRONG ITS PITFALL TIME!"and she pulled a red lever and a knife cut the rpe and dropped me in the poop about two feet into it.alexa then pulled the flushing lever and i spun around and arround so i was completley pooped up.alexa then pushed me in the poop so i was crouchingin the toilet,closed the top and locked it with tape and handcuffs and her sitting on it..................

all i could think of at night sorry if u hate it

molten man
12-02-2007, 09:21 PM
Keep it going!! Do not worry too much!!

Pikachu
12-03-2007, 12:10 AM
its great mate keep it up

btw u executed my idea perfectly lol

pagelada
12-05-2007, 08:13 PM
i woke up upside down with my foot hooked onto a rope.i thought about what happended and relized i fell asleep.i looked around and i was about...12 feet off the ground but i was hanging by a meadle chain so i wasn't worrying but i didn't know how i was going to get down.i grabed the chain above my eet and pulled myself up so i was right side up."uh uh uh..."and my hands ot a shock and i quickly let go.alexa was looking up at me below me."ok im going to give you a choice is it the wheel of sexy tortcure or is it my little surprise...?"and alexa rose a eye brow.i felt a cold breeze on my skin and realized i was naked.i really wanted to get down now.i hesitated at first then thought about how bad the wheel is."your surprise?..."
"excelent....."alexa said sort of evily. she pressed a button and i was lowerd to her face hieght.she took out a bottle or pills that said on the lable

penis enlarger

warning large consumption may result in overly sized penis[/SIZE]

i looked up at her with terror but it was too late she already shoved the whole bottle in my mouth and was tipping my head up so i could swallow.i obeyed and swallowed all of them.i looked at my pants.it looked likt htey were bulding into a volcano and it felt like it to it hurt like crap it just wouldin't stop growing.soon i heard a few cracks then "CRACK" went the pants and there my penis went just kepton growing untill it was longer then a foot long and it was still stinging from the skin stretching but then again i do have a large penis so it didn;t hurt THAT bad but it still hurt.the next thing i remember is being rolled up into see through saran wrap and being taped like that and rolled down the log shoot so i was rolling about at 25 MPH and i was heading for civalization..

admireu4ever
12-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Alright,

Great Story...although...the new grammer rule might smack you in the face. If you can just write a tad bit cleaner you'd be fine. Throw in a few capitals...you know. It's not that hard...

-Tessdog

molten man
12-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Excellent!! Cant wait for the next part!!

21master21
12-07-2007, 03:14 AM
Really good. Might have ago at one myself