PDA

View Full Version : Ruined orgasms

briantd
10-25-2010, 01:51 AM
Hi everyone.

I'm quite into creative ruined orgasms, so I was wondering if you could add different ways of ruining an orgasm (they way you have experienced or given one)

these are the ones I know and have experienced

- letting go t point of no return
- letting go half way through the orgasm
- blocking it
- using one finger during orgasm
- certain amount of strokes duting orgasm (like only one full stroke)
- slapping cock and/or balls during orgasm

I especiallly like games of chance that result in ruined or semi ruined orgasms..like hering a sound while stroking which means hands off ( so this could also happen while cumming)

any other ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

xlovemekthx
11-02-2010, 06:23 PM
I don't know if you mean to do on your own or with someone else, but one thing I like to do is use my dildo to hit my g-spot over and over. Just as I reach the very brink, I pull out. Not only does the only way for you to get off stop, you also lose all of that good filled feeling.

DareMeister
11-02-2010, 06:42 PM
One way to completely ruin an orgasm is to go just over the edge while your dick is still soft. Just edge for a long time beforehand, then wait a little while and get soft. When you're totally soft, jack off really fast and you'll find it doesn't take long to get back to the edge and then lightly push yourself over.

With a soft dick, you won't get any pleasure at all and you won't be able to feel a single contraction, totally ruined :p