PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

new_slave19
10-24-2010, 07:16 PM
22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi,

I have been searching for a good master/mistress for the past few months. I have searched yahoo chat, orkut etc all in vain. Most of the Masters i met were mostly just posers and expected me to cum online. And lacked any BDSM skills. I hope i will be able to find some experienced master here.

About me:

I am about 22 years old but look much younger. I am lean about 5.3 ft tall, black hair, black eyes. I weight about 50 kgs and have brown complexion. No visible scars or tattoos.
I am a final year student in an engineering college in India, I live in a single room, so its easy to have video calls at room with proper internet facility. In addition to it i work on robotics as my hobby. I am obedient, and would love to serve a dominating Master. My BDSM experience is very limited and as i mentioned is mostly with posers, so am a beginner. I would like to keep this kinky desire of mine a secret within the walls of my room as such behavior in public in a country like india by a religious smart student will lead to severe criticism and outright rebuke.

What i Expect:

An experienced master/mistress who would like to take control of me and would like to treat me like a dog or whatever way they desire. I dont like masters whose only desire is to make slave cum on cam but rather i prefer masters who like to cum control. Though i dont want public i dont mind masters who like to humiliate me on cam in front of others online.

Pain, ropes, candles, cock and ball torture, humiliation, cum control, clips

Definite No:
scat, family, public, permanent marks, blood

I will be available nearly at all times except during my college hours. Please PM me if you are interested. You can also PM me on yahoo at kinky_boy4fun Skype id: slaveboy777

Hope to serve a powerful Master/Mistress.

-Ben

Anjelen
10-25-2010, 09:52 AM
This is a very well-written ad, new_slave19. Hat's off to you!

Informative, concise, and to the point.

8/10