PDA

View Full Version : videogames

the_tod_king
11-20-2007, 07:51 AM
what console do you have and what game are you working on beating
my console is ps2 and the game tony hawk's American wasteland

zeketheorc
11-20-2007, 08:30 AM
I have the nintendo wii, ps3, ps2, gamecube, dream cast, sega genesis, super nintendo, nintendo, gameboy, virtual boy and plenty of others. Currently I am taking my time with super mario galaxy, guitar hero 3 and assassins creed.

brownie
11-20-2007, 01:00 PM
i have a ps2, no trying to beat any games, ive bet all of the 1s i have. some i saving up for a 360, which i no i will get for x mass. so i will being trying to beat halo3, of course.

right now, just playing Madden 07, of course on All Madden

For the people who dont play madde, yes is is very important that i cap, All Madden

SubMissChievous
11-20-2007, 04:29 PM
I have an old antique Nintendo 64... :o I don't play much anymore but when I do I most often play Mario Kart or Mario Tennis. :)

brownie
11-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Marrio Cart 64, best game ever!
My cousin has it, he stole my n64, not really my mom thought i didnt wont it, so gave it to him. i played everyday, and she thought i didnt wont it.

naularry
11-20-2007, 07:42 PM
I have a gamecube and a wii. I'm playing Zelda, super paper mario and lego star wars. Will buy Fire Emblem and probably a PS3 next year because i like turn base RPG.

random53
11-20-2007, 08:07 PM
i have a 360 and im workin on mass effect, and playin alot of halo 3

cdslut
11-24-2007, 05:09 AM
have a 360, workin on condemned atm. Play online a lot however.

kc101
11-24-2007, 08:18 AM
a PC gamer myself, currently plaing Crysis and Call Of Duty 4

sharpey
11-24-2007, 08:51 AM
pc gamer as well playing call of duty 2, 4 and quake wars

although have a 360 and currently playing halo on that

zeketheorc
11-24-2007, 09:18 AM
since this seems to be the video game thread I have a couple questions that many people will have different opinion on

First off what is the game you are most looking forward to that has yet to come out?

What is the 360 game you are most looking forward to?

same as above for the wii

same as above for the ps3

what rpg are you looking forward to the most?

cdslut
11-24-2007, 09:26 AM
the next oblivion is the next rpg i will be wanting, but right now i am lloking forward to condemned 2

sharpey
11-24-2007, 09:32 AM
The game I am most looking forward to coming out is Pirates Of The Burning Seas an online adventure for the PC

As for the 360 it will have to be Dark Sector

brownie
11-24-2007, 12:33 PM
since this seems to be the video game thread I have a couple questions that many people will have different opinion on

First off what is the game you are most looking forward to that has yet to come out?

1. GTA IV
2. Gta IV
3 Dony pay to much atention to Wii, but mybe another Zelda game
4. GTA IV

zeketheorc
11-24-2007, 12:41 PM

lets see for the first one either super mario smash bros brawl or metal gear solid 4

dont own a 360 and never will

hmmm for the wii it would be super mario smash bros brawl

for the ps3 it would have to be metal gear solid 4

rpg would be final fantasy 13

Seedsy
11-25-2007, 03:44 AM

for the origonal Questions..
Systems: PS3(member of G.A.P., Xbox 360, Xbox (x2, member of XBL origonals pm if u dont know what it is), N64, SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy colour, Gameboy advanced.... i think thats it.. i dunno i'll update if i remember later...
Games: Over 200 to list (value is over 15k)
Current Projects: 360: None PS3 is better
PS3: Guitar hero 3 on Xpert.. got to beat the devil damn it,
Time Crisis 4
N64: Super Mario 64 (never got around to beating it...)
all other games i own have been beaten and some that i dont own as well...

Unreal Tournament 3, looking to continue my ranking with UC which was 6th in the world WOOT!
hmm... Gonna have to go with.. Wolfenstein (yes they are making a third)
I'm looking forward to playing Brawl at my friends when i get a chance
All games because my PS3 is GOD-168 lol GO GOD!
Well for all those wondering.. the Naruto RPG sucks, Assasin's Creed will crash your xbox... but Fable 2 looks like its gonna be sick...

Seedsy
11-25-2007, 03:44 AM

for the origonal Questions..
Systems: PS3(member of G.A.P., Xbox 360, Xbox (x2, member of XBL origonals pm if u dont know what it is), N64, SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy colour, Gameboy advanced.... i think thats it.. i dunno i'll update if i remember later...
Games: Over 200 to list (value is over 15k)
Current Projects: 360: None PS3 is better
PS3: Guitar hero 3 on Xpert.. got to beat the devil damn it,
Time Crisis 4
N64: Super Mario 64 (never got around to beating it...)
all other games i own have been beaten and some that i dont own as well...

Unreal Tournament 3, looking to continue my ranking with UC which was 6th in the world WOOT!
hmm... Gonna have to go with.. Wolfenstein (yes they are making a third)
I'm looking forward to playing Brawl at my friends when i get a chance
All games because my PS3 is GOD-168 lol GO GOD!
Well for all those wondering.. the Naruto RPG sucks, Assasin's Creed will crash your xbox... but Fable 2 looks like its gonna be sick...

enraged_possum
11-25-2007, 10:02 AM
I have X360 and am currently trying to finish assassins creed. Fantastic game.

As for game i want the most it would have to be Resident Evil 5.

resident evl 5 for most wanted 360 game.

For wii, super smash bros.

PS3 metal gear 4

rpg, fallout 3

timmy
11-25-2007, 11:44 AM
ps3
xbox 360
wii
ps2
ps1
xbox
nintendo gamecube
nintendo 64
nintendo snes
nintendo nes
atari
sega dreamcast
sega megadrive

im on my ps3 atm doing assasins creeeeed

DareByrd
11-26-2007, 06:42 PM
yea ussually i've got a 360 but right now thats broke and its out being fixed(for free lol gotta love those warrenties =b) and soon as i get it back ima work on Guitar Hero 3...im sort of addicted to all guitar hero games lol

Pikachu
11-28-2007, 03:56 AM
ps2
xbox 360
psp

waiting for fable two next year currently have beaten all the games i own except breath of fire 3 but seemed to have misplaced that....

Smile Guy
11-28-2007, 04:07 AM
what console do you have and what game are you working on beating

I'm not going to go into my back-catalogue as some people are so I'll just say that I have a Wii and that's it. I don't really want to get a 360 as all my friends have it so one of them's bound to get bored of it and give it to me eventually, and the PS3 is just a little on the expensive side (but if I win a thousand pounds... oh-ho, it'd be a different story!)

Currently, I'm working on Super Mario Galaxy which really is quite an awesome game.

Without a doubt, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Every day it just gets better and better.

Banjo-Kazooie 3 but I have a feeling it will be a let-down as it's in development hell apparently.

Well, I've already said Super Smash Bros. Brawl. There's a plethora of other titles that I could mention that will all be awesome but none that really stand out beyond the crowd.

I'm really looking forward to the Everybody's Nintendo Channel that's just been released in Japan though. Free DS demos? Count me in!

Little Big Planet looks immense. As does Metal Gear Solid 4. But alas, that's the PS3's problem isn't it... that's it. And they keep getting consistently delayed!

Not the biggest fan of RPGs at all as I found them a little tedious but, hell, the next Final Fantasy or something will probably be immense so I'll get it anyway.

Merlin
11-28-2007, 04:36 AM
I don't own any console... (the only console i would consider to buy at the moment is the Wii) but i play Pc Games from time to time. Playing at the Moment: Arcanum, SoS - Born of Blood and Hearts of Iron 2.
Most looking forward to: Spore
RPGs: Fallout 3 (Although i am sure that i will be disappointed...) I am a big fan of Fallout 1 and 2

DoctorWorm
11-28-2007, 07:48 PM
I have no consoles, but I do have a gaming-quality laptop. At least, it was a gaming-quality laptop as of last January. Just finished Portal and Sam & Max: Abe Lincoln Must Die!. Both great games. Not playing anything right now.

Ikon
11-30-2007, 05:41 PM
i guess the last one i did was FFXII for PS2 and i need to go get that and finish it. wait, i did some of phantom hour glass on DS

EvilGeniusNick
12-01-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm currently playing the game Contact for DS, and I'm planning on playing Mass Effect over winter break. I'm also looking forward to Super Smash Bros Brawl this February. It kinda sucks that it got delayed and is no longer coming out this Monday, but it will help me to pass my finals this term. :D

robcam753uk
12-05-2007, 10:39 AM
xbox 360 and im playing assasins creed at the mo

slave boy
12-25-2007, 04:47 AM
Xbox 360-Assasins Creed
Wii-nothing atm used to be zelda twillight.
Gamecube-Ocerina of Time. (yes I'm working on this.)
PC-WoW/BF2142/Warcraft1/2/3
N64-Dnno maybe a nice lil game of mariokart? :P

Travis
12-28-2007, 02:39 PM
I have an Xbox 360 and just wrapped Assassin's Creed, the ending sucks but the game is awesome. I dont know if this is common knowledge but I find that if you wait until after the credits in a game there is often another level or cutscene, I just thought I'd put it out there. The RPG I am looking forward to is Mass Effect. I am also attempting to finish Guitar Hero 3 on hard, but I doubt I'll be able to.

TeenSlave
12-28-2007, 03:08 PM
360 - halo 3
ps3 - eye of judgement
wii - galaxy
Ds - advanced wars

gangsta1022
12-28-2007, 04:13 PM
PS3
PS2
PC
Nintendo 64 (old schooooooool:D )

Games im beating

Ps3: assasins creed,call of duty 4

Ps2: None

Pc: age of empires 3 asian dynastites (dont ask why)

nintendo 64 : mucking around on south park :cool:

TeenSlave
12-28-2007, 04:17 PM
Asian dynasties is an amazing game, you play it much?

gangsta1022
12-28-2007, 04:19 PM
not as much as i would like to:(

TeenSlave
12-28-2007, 04:20 PM
whats your user name and pr on it mines Destiny_Devil and atm I'm at 21 or 22

gangsta1022
12-28-2007, 04:23 PM
jollycheese is mine ill add you tomorow im realy busy making my own game right now :D

TrekBoy008
12-28-2007, 10:21 PM
I have a Wii and I just got Metroid Prime 3 for Christmas, so I'm working on that right now.

Naughtybaby
12-28-2007, 10:22 PM
i have wii and just beat guitar hero 3 2 days after christmas...when i got it