PDA

View Full Version : Fun in the Woods [FICTION]

Lych
11-19-2007, 10:11 PM
This is my first story so any feed back would be nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was only 16 at the time but it felt like I had a crush on my teacher for years even though this was her first year teaching. Now, in my wildest dreams we we're doing things that were quite illegal because the age difference, but then again in my mind 10 years wasn't too large a difference. Well I wasn't anything really special when it comes to looks, now I don't want to brag but my one truly impressive attribute was my penis, in the locker room after swimming there were at least five or six guys looking in envy.

On the other hand, I don't think there is a guy in any of her classes without at least a fantasy or five about my teacher. Well naturally I'm too distracted to do very well in her class so one day I decided I would stay after school and ask for help with the material, it was english class and my grammar has always sucked, I just can't get the hang of commas for some reason.

Well lucky enough for me when I walked in she was already busy with another student. She was actually going down on the hottest girl in our grade, me being the genius that I am just say "Holy shit Ms. Renold and Jenni?" Jenni Simms was the other woman in my fantasies and here I practically walked into one of my fantasies and don't even have sense enough to enjoy watching, but at least I managed to have sense enough to get a picture on my phone while they scramble. Well since i had my picture I decided to be a gentleman and turn my back while they got situated.

Once i turned around both were quite covered and I apologized and simply stumbled out eventually finding my way to my car and got home. It wasn't until later that night when looking back at the picture that I realized that you could tell exactly who they were and where they were and I began to realize the fun that i could have this year with that picture and began to make plans for the following day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please give me feed back or ideas, if no one likes it I'll go ahead and stop writing it.

Lych
11-19-2007, 10:13 PM
I realize the title currently doesn't make any sense, but if there is a positive response think of it as a preview for where I hope to take this story.

Bored
11-20-2007, 01:26 PM
really good i cant wait to see where this leads

bobo
11-20-2007, 01:28 PM
interesting idea could be great;)

molten man
11-20-2007, 09:36 PM
I realize the title currently doesn't make any sense, but if there is a positive response think of it as a preview for where I hope to take this story.

The thing is maybe the story leads into the woods. We will have to wait and watch!!

HSsportsstar 1
11-20-2007, 09:55 PM
keep on writing,good story. I want to hear more