View Full Version : risky public wetting

diapered slave
10-18-2010, 02:01 PM
For this dare you will need:

Diapers
A crowded place to go to regularly
A pin or a knife
Bag

Firstly make sure that the diaper holds the same amount your bladder does so that you wont leak bye accident

you can do this dare multiple times depending on how many diapers you have, example if you have ten diapers then you will do this nine times, cut a few thin slices in the crotch of one diaper or put multiple holes in it, then mix it with the rest and put them in a bag, now every morning when you get up get your clothes ready and pick a diaper from the bag with your eye closed and put it on, then with your eyes still shut put your bottoms over them, this way you wont know if the diaper you have on has holes in it or not also put two other diapers with your eyes closed into a separate bag that you will carry around with you for the entire dare, once dressed go about your normal day and when you need to pee you have to walk into a busy street or hold it until you can get to a busy street then release and hope that you didn’t put the diaper with holes on, if your still dry after a few minuets then you can get to a bathroom and change your diaper with your eyes shut, you should continue to do this until you have wet in the diaper with holes in it or you only have one diaper left, in that case you won and the diaper left is the one with holes in it

To add more risk and make this harder you could:

Put extra holes or slices in the diaper.
Do this to more then one diaper to add to the risk.
Hold your bladder until your bursting so that you pee more and risk leaking with any diaper.
Give yourself a time limit to stay in public after you wet yourself.
Not look down at your crotch so you won’t know your wet until you feel it.
Wear white pants

Have fun and if you try this please give a detailed description of your experience :D

also for those ABDL out their who have diaper wearing slaves if you have a slave who wears in public you could diaper your slave in a diaper with holes in it and not tell them about it until they realise themselves, of course this is only if they are away from people they know and humiliation is a like of theirs (other wise this is a little cruel):p

Princess-Sissy-Boy
11-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Heheh, this sounds like a great dare! I think I'll have to give it a go. Good thinking! :)

diapered slave
11-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Heheh, this sounds like a great dare! I think I'll have to give it a go. Good thinking! :)

glad you like it, if you do this dare then please tell us about your experiance in this post:D

svenno
11-12-2010, 11:31 AM
heey im new in Getdare im a diaper lover tooo o: so i tested this dare anyhow i think i were unlucky.....i got the diaper with holes in the first day...so what do i do now? wear rest of diapers or is there gonna be add'd a punishment for losing? like cuting holes in more diapers? just wondering cause for me who lost that fast it was very fun yet humiliating >< but the funs alredy over :( please make more juicy rules...btw you rock diaper lover fan :rolleyes:

mouseman
11-12-2010, 06:24 PM
heres a punishment for ya..insert 2 glycerin suppositories put on a diaper.
now go to a local fast food resturant and order. you may or maynot make
it home in time. btw love the avatar. after you complete the task you can start over

dont forget to let us know how it went

Princess-Sissy-Boy
11-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Okay, so I just got back from the shop with an 8 pack of Depends and went crazy on a pair with a safety pin. Heh, it has enough holes in it to make my pants extremely wet instantly and the best part is, the holes aren't noticable by touch. I put all my depends in my draw and with my eyes closed, I mixed the pairs around as frantically as I could... So now I'm ready to play, but before I do so, I need a punishment for if I can't win at this game. Once that's been established, I shall begin and update my post for each day the game goes on.

~Princess

mouseman
11-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Okay, so I just got back from the shop with an 8 pack of Depends and went crazy on a pair with a safety pin. Heh, it has enough holes in it to make my pants extremely wet instantly and the best part is, the holes aren't noticable by touch. I put all my depends in my draw and with my eyes closed, I mixed the pairs around as frantically as I could... So now I'm ready to play, but before I do so, I need a punishment for if I can't win at this game. Once that's been established, I shall begin and update my post for each day the game goes on.

~Princess

your punishment.. insert 2 glycerine suppositories put on diaper when you fill the diaper you can not change it you must continue to wear for 24 hours. if it leaks put another diaper over the top. you will need to duct tape it on or it may fall off...diaper rash is a bitch :)

Princess-Sissy-Boy
11-13-2010, 12:32 AM
your punishment.. insert 2 glycerine suppositories put on diaper when you fill the diaper you can not change it you must continue to wear for 24 hours. if it leaks put another diaper over the top. you will need to duct tape it on or it may fall off...diaper rash is a bitch :)

I am unable to get suppositories in my area. Would laxtives or an enema be good enough for this in place of the suppositories?
Either way, I guess I can start the game now. I'll report back in a bit. Thanks for the punishment idea, Mouseman. ^.^

~Princess

Princess-Sissy-Boy
11-13-2010, 02:36 AM
Day one - Well, what can I say... I chose poorly. :|
It stands to reason that the first diaper I picked, had to be the one with the bloody holes in it!
I stood road side and relaxed myself and let it flow. I wasn't in any way nervous as I didn't really think I'd get the holey diaper first go... Though I suddenly felt warm urine running down my legs. I instantly felt myself blushing as I looked down and saw that the legs of my shorts were getting darker. I dismissed the thought as I considered that the diaper may have only been leaking at the legs, but soon... soon I found that the front of my shorts were also getting darker. That's when I knew that I had chosen poorly. Thankfully, I had planned my route home, through the nearby woods and luckily, I didn't encounter anyone. Needless to say I was nervous after I found that I was visably wet.
I guess I'd best get to the shop and buy some laxatives for my punihment! All in all though, the dare is great, though I wish I'd have lasted longer than I did. :P

svenno
11-13-2010, 07:28 AM
eh thnx for commenting my avatar very proud of it :p

but whatever you said (look up at tittle.)...i got no idea what that is sorry. can you like tell me ''what'' it is or does we dont use english so much here in norway.. anyways for being so stupid to not know that i wanted to make a forum where could post punishment for me to learn better but i dont get how :eek: sombody pleeeeaseee help a stupid little girl who isnt smart enough to do anything but peeing her diapers right :(

svenno
11-13-2010, 09:14 AM
my fellow diaper buddy princess one post up as explained me what you meant mouse and il do it but i must use another kind of laxative that i eat is that fine?

mouseman
11-13-2010, 10:05 AM
my fellow diaper buddy princess one post up as explained me what you meant mouse and il do it but i must use another kind of laxative that i eat is that fine?
thats fine but it has to work fast

svenno
11-13-2010, 10:12 AM
when it stands to use it while your in the bathroom....fast enough? :eek:

mouseman
11-13-2010, 11:08 AM
the idea is you may or may not be out in public when you have to go

svenno
11-13-2010, 05:11 PM
i doubt i could hold my self until geting there but its a drink also got pill version i could bring with me there? then have a beeep... geting back home in time would that satesfy you o:?

mouseman
11-13-2010, 05:16 PM
that wil be fine but you have to wear the diapers until you use them..let us know how it goes

svenno
11-14-2010, 01:17 PM
i went to a take away store... we dont have a real food eating shop here unlees we want expensive food anyhow this is around 20 minutes walk away from my house. i put on a rather long skirt..purple with black squares...boring i know and a white top with a diaper underneath. i had the pill in a little hand bag anyhow i went there and i desided to make it more fun. i would buy a hot dog. and i would use 1 minute on every bite. so i took the pill and closed my eyes *not eating it* i pushed it into the hotdog with out looking turned it upside down. and put bread on it. for every bite i would get closer ^^! when i was eating it i got it after 3 bites. never really tasted such a good hotdog anyway use long time with food and i actully tast better. even do it wasnt so with the rest of the 5 bites....i was almost beliving i were gonna shit my self right there and then it was so humiliating. ones i were done i just ran outside forgting my pruch so i actully had to run back...wasnt very fun well i allso understood that the faster i went the harder it was to hold but the slower i went the longer i must hold...jeez..i was like sprinting..stoping..sprinting...it was so humiliating everybody watched me like '''what the hell is she doing'' anyway i shit my self around 10+ minutes before my house... i just sat down in the grass trying to calm my self it was just to much it was somone everywhere and i couldnt get privacy....jeez...this was one of the most intense things i done in a while...:eek:

VeryStrictMistress
04-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Day 1 i relieved myself and i had a normaldaiper
but the thing was i had cut holes in 4 of the 8 i had and 2 had holes inthe back ofthem so I had very pale shorts on oneday and i had taken laxitives the day before, trust me i had as much brown liquid squirting out the back of my shorts as you could possibly imagin! but it was fun and i went to a shopping mall in this attire and bought a new pair of shorts and went to the toilets in the mall to change i cleaned myself up and put an new daiper on ran outside into a busy street and releaved myself and felt a warm trickeling down my leg and from then on i had all of the ripped ones and i didnt care because i enjoyed the warm sensation! :rolleyes:

essiambrekevin
04-09-2012, 05:03 PM
i was thinking that someone could use a catheter that would just let it flow. it also adds the pain of inserting a catheter every morning... or you just don't remove it and have to wear diapers overnight. and with the catheter you wouldn't know when or where you'll wet. you can get catheters for like 2$ on the internet.:cool: