PDA

View Full Version : Self fuck

diapered slave
10-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Need:
An old boot/trainer or pair of boots/trainers or some brand new cheap ones
Knife or strong, sharp scissors
Dildo or vibrator (with base would work best)
Lube (optional)
Condoms (optional)
Sterilisation liquid
Extra laces (optional)

And either glue / Velcro and stitching or strong tape

This dare can be done by both male and females, if you lie on your front and bend your knees then the ball of your foot can meet either your crotch or your ass, I can do this and believe me I’m not that flexible so I’m sure that most if not everyone can accomplish the following dare

Ok firstly if you are using old trainers then I suggest that you wash them WELL, personally I can’t remember how many times I’ve stood in dog doo over the years and if you can get hold of some sterilisation liquid (the kind they sell for baby bottles) then that would work well, if you cant get hold of any then you could always put them through a couple of washes or even clean them by hand, you could also use a condom

• start by cutting a straight line from the centre top at the back of your shoe/trainer/boot downward to the heal,

• then measure the diameter of your dildo or vibrator at its base

if you can get hold of one that has a large flat base then that would be best or the ones with suction cups on them (the ones that stick to table et.),

• now cut a circular hole starting at the base of your heal slightly smaller then the diameter of your dildo/vibrator,

This ensures that it wont slip out easily,

• place the dildo or vibrator into the hole, if it does have a base then slide it in from the inside or down the cutting line (as shown in the picture in my albaum),

now if you only plan on doing this once then you can

• stitch, glue or tape the line you cut up so that the shoe/trainer/boot will still fit snugly, however if you plan on keeping the trainer/boot/shoe then you can either stitch Velcro straps to either side so that you can reuse them or make small holes in either side of the cut and feed the laces through them at the back to tie them shut.

Also rather then having the awkwardness off cutting and resealing the back of the trainer/shoe/boot you could just cut the hole at the bottom of them and slide the dildo into the hole from the inside, the only problem with that is that the dildo cannot be longer then the shoe/or trainer ect.

I hope that everyone can understand the way that I’ve written these instructions but If these instructions are not clear enough then i have drawn a picture: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=741&pictureid=8725

Note: be aware of the material your boot/trainer/shoe is made of because they will cut differently and may be difficult to make into this idea, also be very CAREFULL when using the knife or scissors as not to cut yourself.

When you have done the above strip naked and put your new trainer toy on, you can now lie on your front and fuck yourself with your foot for as long as you want in which ever hole you want

You could make this even more interesting by handcuffing your self with your hands in front of you so that you cant use your hands to assist your feet in pleasuring yourself

You could time yourself and see how long it takes to orgasm, then you could try to beat your time, and even give yourself a target to orgasm in and if you don’t orgasm before the times up then you cant orgasm for an hour and then you have to try again with the same time limit

Also for the females you could do this with two trainers and fuck your self in both your pussy and your ass

Have fun every one and comments welcomed  also if you want you could add a picture of this toy to the site 

Posh
10-18-2010, 01:25 PM
I have absolutely no clue what you tried to say there.

diapered slave
10-18-2010, 01:29 PM
I have absolutely no clue what you tried to say there.

sorry, tried to explain it best i could but guess i failed, maybe when the picture up loads it will become clearer

muffinfairy
10-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Maybe do short bullet points of what to do, step by step, instead of large sections.

diapered slave
10-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Maybe do short bullet points of what to do, step by step, instead of large sections.

thanx for the idea by the way, i hope that it helped

FetishSolver
10-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Didnt even need instructions. You just attach a dildo to the heel of your shoe. XD

Slenderman - Doctor
10-19-2010, 12:43 PM
From what I gather... attach a dildo to the heel of your shoe, then kneel down so your ass is in a position to sit on it :)

diapered slave
10-20-2010, 12:14 PM
yeah lie down or kneel and bounce :D the picture shows how to put the dildo on the shoe securely

anonimousbob
10-21-2010, 01:34 AM
as soon as you mentioned the positioning of your leg I figured out what this was all about. Very clever, I think I'll try it some time

Basically, for guys that are confused, you modify a shoe/trainer so a dildo sticks out the back, then you can fuck yourself in the arse by bending your knee whilst wearing the shoe

Stardares
10-21-2010, 02:03 AM
I gotta admit that's pretty 'fucking' clever!
Get it? ;D

softeyes
10-21-2010, 03:34 AM
I'm not that flexible.

Freaks. >.>

Kage
10-21-2010, 04:50 AM
I'm not that flexible.

Freaks. >.>Ah, Softy. Almost anyone can do this. Just sit on your knees and aim your heel at your asshole. If you ain't flexible enough to shove it close enough, you can always use a long dildo.

softeyes
10-21-2010, 07:25 AM
Ah, Softy. Almost anyone can do this. Just sit on your knees and aim your heel at your asshole. If you ain't flexible enough to shove it close enough, you can always use a long dildo.
No seriously, it hurts. =.=

Kage
10-21-2010, 08:33 AM
No seriously, it hurts. =.=I'm assuming you're referring to having to flex your muscles in awkward (not that awkward) positions, but just to make sure; are you referring to that, or the pain of a dildo going up your ass? :D ;)