PDA

View Full Version : teach your slave to have good balance!

kms003
10-18-2010, 05:41 AM
Make your slave stand up right... and make him/her to keep a metal tray on each hand.... then you can whip or spank you slave or even you can play with the slave. if you want to make it more harder put a weight ball on the tray whenever you want so that the trays becomes heavy..even you can di vibrators so its more difficult to the slave to keep balance.. you can try more then one position (example: standing up like i said... or kneeling) .. don't forget to tell your slave that if the trays or the weight balls fall he/she will be punished hard!!

Carrie79
10-18-2010, 11:57 AM
Wow this is really good! I would hate to have to donut though

kms003
10-19-2010, 09:01 AM
i was forced to do it... and it was very hard... its hard to concentate to stay in balance.. when being whipped.. and even its hard to talk when trying to be balance! i think its a grat punishment!

kms003
10-23-2010, 05:37 AM
i've done this again yesterday and it was more fun then last one... my mistress made me kneel down with the trays on my hand and forced me to walk trought the house (i didnt mentiond that there was 3kg on each tray... and she gave me 50 hard spanks for everytime anything falls)! i came really sore till last!!