PDA

View Full Version : Complete Control

Candypop
10-17-2010, 11:17 AM
Here is a great punishment for a really bad slave. First go round to their house and turn of all the electricity and heating etc. so NOTHING works. Next tie them up naked and use Spreader bars.
Now, put in them a butt plug, vibrator and a ball/ring gag
F**K their a*s until it is really red. If they are female, torture their nipples till they (try to) scream. Then leave them like that (with pegs on nipples and a clit covered in toothpaste) for a few hours. Come back, give them an enema as shown in the post 'bananas enemas oh my!' (search for it) and take them out shopping.

Then take them home, and dont let them clean themselves up until they have done 100 press ups/sit ups naked on a hard floor. They can then have a 10 minute cold shower. Then stay over at their house (bear in mind they have no heat or electricity or light) and make sure they sleep naked on the floor.

The next morning start over again for a maximum of three days.

This is a reall cruel punishment, but I think that sometimes slaves deserve it. Have fun torturing ur slave!

Slenderman - Doctor
10-17-2010, 11:31 AM
Have you really thought this through? No offence, but this just sounds like someone's hardcore fantasy they wish would happen.

onknees
10-17-2010, 11:49 AM
You forgot one line ...

empty fridge and freezer in the trashbin :D

kms003
10-17-2010, 12:36 PM
this is a very good punishment.... i liked it so much!! I wish someone could do it to me!!

britni
10-18-2010, 04:20 PM
I would do this...

RandomRed
11-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Cool except for the fact that it's completely unrealistic..

Star Shadows
11-11-2010, 01:05 AM
Cool except for the fact that it's completely unrealistic..

I agree entirely, it seems more suited for a fantasy than a real life dare- it seems excessive. I'd be interested to know what actions he thinks deserves such a punishment.