PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Underwear control

olilon
10-13-2010, 08:53 AM
Hi,
I do not know if there is anything simillair to this but what you have to do is write what underwear the person above shoul wear and a list of underwear you can wear. It would be nice if we could have some pictures to show you wearing it as well. You have to wear the underwear they selcted until someone else replys. I will start:

Pink hello kitty knickers, Tighty whities, Boys boxers, Thongs and granny panties.

Now pick which i should wear and what underwear you have. Good luck!

Master1234
10-13-2010, 08:58 AM
pink hello kitty!

green panties, boxers, blue panties, baswically any color of panties :)

olilon
10-13-2010, 09:07 AM
Thats right now i need to wear theese until someone else replies. you will have to wear what the next person selects until the person after that person replies.
Thank you for selecting them they belong to my lil sis they happen to be my favourite. their more comfortable than any boys underwear. I suppose you could say i love girls underwear.:shhh:

olilon
10-13-2010, 09:30 AM
someone please reply i have a mega wedgie which i am ot going to pick until their is another reply.

wedgied
10-16-2010, 10:06 AM
blue panties for you Master1234
I have boxers, a few pairs of briefs to small for me, pink panties

Komodo Jones
10-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Obviously the pink panties wedgied.
I have white briefs, two black lace thongs, a pair of completely lace pink panties, that has intended holes in the front and back, a low cut black g-string, leopard print panties, a light blue thong, a purple cat print thong, and a pair of black boy shorts with a pink heart on the back.

wedgied
10-16-2010, 11:07 AM
ok I will try to add a pic to my album when I can

SCIP ME NEXT DARE GOES TO KOMODO JONES

kiera113
10-17-2010, 11:50 AM
purple cat print of course!

i have a blue tanga, plaid tanga, panties in every other color, and a pair of purple ones that are way too small. or i could wear none at all...

sockless74
10-17-2010, 03:43 PM
I want you wearing none at all

I don't own any underwear so you don't have much choice on what to tell me to do, sorry.:p

MischievousKitten
10-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Make duct tape underwear and wear it for a day.

I only own tightie whities myself but if you have a dare for me feel free to post.

AustinCD
03-17-2014, 08:52 AM
This thread is old but should come back c: seems like a cool idea