PDA

View Full Version : Reward Your Slaves

metzgermeister
10-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Metzgermeister here. :D
(An obedient slave sometimes, a naughty brat most of the time...)

While all of you masters and mistresses are thinking up cruel and unusual punishments for your helpless little slaves - I'm here, as a slave to offer some ideas on how you could possibly reward your slaves if they perform to your standards. :D
After all, it's unusual to find a thread here for slave REWARDS now, isn't it?

(Naturally, if you're a cold-hearted master who uses your slaves as toys and objects, this thread won't apply to you - so no flames please. :P)

Here's some of my ideas, feel free to discuss and post your own too. :)

- Reward your slave with a brace of tender affection; cuddles, forehead kisses and stroking - just to let them know you care as well.

- Reward your slave with their favourite sexual pasttime. Allow yourself to submit slightly - such as performing oral sex on them.

- Allow them to cum. Remove a chastity belt or remove a limit on masturbation/cumming. Your slaves will be grateful.

- Remove any ties/bondage gear - let them be free.

- Take out any dildos/buttplugs - give their love holes a rest.

- Swap roles? I know some masters avoid this idea like the plague, but I know there's a lot of versatile masters too. Perhaps not allow them to be as rough with you as you are with them, but perhaps allow for some handcuffs/gags and perhaps a small buttplug. :P

- Praise them - tell them what a good girl/boy they are.

- A sweet treat - let your slave eat something sweet off you. It needn't be forced. Just some tender affection as they lick chocolate from your stomach, perhaps?

- Give them a bath. Light candles, bath oils? Something tender and romantic - help them relax and clean up after a tough task you set them.

- Give them a massage. I love this. I sometimes get a massage before I'm due something enormous up my arse, as it relaxes me - but how about letting them calm down and relax after a hard punishment?

- Let them eat at the table. If you make your slave eat on the floor like a dog - give them a knife and fork for a change.

- Call them by their name. If you call your slave "slut", "bitch" or the like, or make them address themselves accordingly, remove this rule for a while - let them know they mean more to you than just a plaything.

dabigone
10-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Wow, you've got some excellent ideas here. Rewards can often be as much of an incentive as punishments, so you needn't be a cruel master all of the time. In fact, if you can balance them, it can often make it more enjoyable for you and your slave(s). :)

metzgermeister
10-11-2010, 04:13 PM
I'm glad you agree. :D

dabigone
10-11-2010, 04:35 PM
I do lol, and I'd love to talk to you more and hear your experiences and ideas. If your Mistress permits it of course.

metzgermeister
10-12-2010, 04:14 AM
Sure, she has no problems with that.
I'd prefer to talk over PMs though, if that's okay.
I reserve my MSN for like the select group of like 12 people I'm quite close to. :D

Anjelen
10-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Some of us Dominants prefer to train by positive reinforcement - that is, to quietly ignore infractions, punishing only behavior that willfully and deliberately flies into the face of the ruleset, and reward good behavior consistantly.

This was how i was trained - and this is how i will train.

dabigone
10-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Sure, she has no problems with that.
I'd prefer to talk over PMs though, if that's okay.
I reserve my MSN for like the select group of like 12 people I'm quite close to. :D
It will be my pleasure lol. I don't have msn anyway, the one time I tried to download it it screwed up my computer for a while :(.

metzgermeister
10-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Some of us Dominants prefer to train by positive reinforcement - that is, to quietly ignore infractions, punishing only behavior that willfully and deliberately flies into the face of the ruleset, and reward good behavior consistantly.

This was how i was trained - and this is how i will train.

Well everybody is different. :)