PDA

View Full Version : I need Punishing

cj07
11-15-2007, 04:01 PM
My mistress thinks i need punishing becasue i have disobeyed her. Iam 15 male. She wants painful and humiliating dares for me or humilating dares will be ok . She will pick which ones i do for disobeying her. Please dare me and make sure they are painful and humilating do not stop at anything and be as strict as you want. My limts are nothing involving family or friends , nothing public and nothing permanent it can be a lbit permanet if wanted or needed.

brownie
11-15-2007, 04:12 PM
Masturbate with toothpaste, until orgasm.

pagelada
11-15-2007, 08:44 PM
:eek: ok so first get 4 pegs to put in the ground and some rope now strip down to nothing..spread honey PB and anything else gross on you then go into a private place OUTSIDE at night then video/webcam/pic. yourself then tie/hancuff yourself to the pegs and wait for some lucky ducky to ind you (throw the key behind a tree nearbey...) - me -:D :D - you - :eek:

Is Niet
11-15-2007, 09:11 PM
:eek: ok so first get 4 pegs to put in the ground and some rope now strip down to nothing..spread honey PB and anything else gross on you then go into a private place OUTSIDE at night then video/webcam/pic. yourself then tie/hancuff yourself to the pegs and wait for some lucky ducky to ind you (throw the key behind a tree nearbey...) - me -:D :D - you - :eek:

he said no public.... so he won't do this one... read the limits before you post....

alright, i believe this falls under your posted limits: do the dares found http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5805 here

also, no underwear until further notice (when ur master says you can)

Marc
11-16-2007, 01:29 AM
I am 15 male.

The guidelines for the Slave/Master Area - of which the Lounge is part - say no posting if you are 'under 16' ....

Thread left here rather than moving anywhere else - just be more careful next time, please!

TheLittleStrawberry
11-16-2007, 05:20 AM
The guidelines for the Slave/Master Area - of which the Lounge is part - say no posting if you are 'under 16' ....

Thread left here rather than moving anywhere else - just be more careful next time, please!

Maybe this should be moved to the online TorD section?