PDA

View Full Version : Gotya Once, Gotya Twice, Revenge? [FICTION] or [NON-FICTION]

Hephaistos
11-15-2007, 03:46 PM
I’ve enjoyed some of the stories on this site and thought it time for me to put some effort in ~ hope you enjoy this account. I’m a few parts ahead – so later parts build on earlier experiences ~ I suggest you read as written else something later may not make sense!

Is this mostly true with some fictional glue, or mostly fictional with some true nuggets? One is right, you decide :)

Am I in my 30’s, 40’s or 50’s? If the story is true I’m in my 40’s. If not ~ well one is right, you decide :)

It’s written from the male view, but am I the occasionally dominate Submissive male, or the occasionally submissive Dominate female? Or, is it more twisted and I’m a dominate male pretending to be submissive, thus it’s a work of fiction? One is right, you decide :)

All I’m really saying is do not just read the words, try and get under the skin of the story and think (and love) the four main charactures ~ one of them is me! Hope I don’t get re-written by admireu4ever!

Some brief background, we are married, mid fourties, reasonably fit and sexually adventurous. This is a tale of escalating sexual dares. There is no torture, blackmail etc (although there is a bit of humiliation) and no one is hurt, so if that’s your bag go elsewhere. This is simply a diary, with some added connecting words, of two (sometimes more) adults having fun.

I was just getting out of my morning power shower when the bedroom phone rang. I padded, naked, dripping and shivering across the bedroom and stood on my dropped towel to save the carpet from getting wet. Susan, my wife, a night nurse, was on the car hands free phone;” Did I get you up?”

I explained what I was doing, and how I now was, and she chuckled, asking if I had washed my morning erection away, which I hadn’t. “Actually” she chuckled, “that suits me fine. I’m on my way home from a night duty. Last night Lynne told me about CFNM {clothed female, nude male} which was a real turn on. (Lynne was also a night nurse, who Sue often worked with.) What I would really look forward to is a naked chef, and butler, and general dogs body to cook and serve my breakfast ~ are you up for a dare today?”

Well, I usually cook her breakfast after a night duty and doing it nude didn’t raise any concerns so I fell for it “OK, but you will owe me one”. I didn’t know it but the gotya was set!

“Great” chuckled Susan. “When I get in just ignore me, I want you naked and peeling chips at the kitchen sink. Do lots, I’m starving! I’ll see you in about 15 minutes.”

I dried off, shaved and, leaving all my clothes upstairs, went down to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast. The cold floor tiles brought goose pimples to my skin, and walking about the house in parts where I was usually dressed added to the shivers that were raising hairs on my exposed legs and arms. Quite shortly the front door opened, and I heard my wife walking towards the kitchen, preceded by a waft of chilled early morning air. As requested I ignored her and carried on peeling the spuds. She walked right up behind me and put her arms around me. It was, if truth be told, strange, with her being fully dressed and me as naked as it’s possible to get. Her clothes were cold from the early morning walk from her car, and her pens, badges and buckles were also chilling my skin. Susan walked around to stand by my side, her lips reaching up for a kiss, as her hand reached down for my balls. “This could be fun” she giggled, “We should have tried this before. Can you do some extra breakfast, I’ve invited Lynne”.

“No problem”, I remarked, “I’d better pop up and put some clothes on though before she arrives”. “Well, that will spoil the occasion” piped in Lynne, who was standing in the kitchen door “I’ve never been served by a naked man before and I have been looking forward to it since I heard you promise Sue on your car phone. I liked the description of your morning hard-on and fancied seeing it for myself, so I asked Sue if I could come for breakfast rather than being dropped at home, to my sleeping, and probably soft, hubby.”

I jumped and gave a startled look over my shoulder. Sure enough, Lynne was in the doorway clocking my bare (and hairy) arse, and clearly enjoying seeing a woman in full working uniform, including an outside coat, standing next to a totally naked, and very flustered man. Sue, with her hand still caressing my balls, whispered “well, if I told you Lynne was in the car, I’m not sure you would have agreed. It was Lynne who told me about CFNM so it’s only fair she is here, besides “as her hand moved North to circle my now fully erect cock “it does not look as if you have too many objections. Could you put the kettle on love, we are both gasping for a cup of tea.”

I felt like a rabbit caught in the headlights ~ I did not know which way to jump. Before I could say anything Lynne left for the lounge and my wife, with a twinkle in her eye, and a last squeeze, followed her. I was alone, naked (and there is a great deal between naked and nude), with a throbbing erection, and two fully clothed women who were expecting a cup of tea!

<What did I do :eek: >

brownie
11-15-2007, 03:59 PM
Excellent! Wow really good, exisiteted to read more. i think your on your 50s.

profoundslave
11-16-2007, 03:54 AM
toooo good.....i love it...pls continue and fast:D

Hephaistos
11-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Surreal. I guess something inside decided to enjoy the ride as I found myself reaching for the kettle to fill it. Whilst it was boiling I put some extra bacon, eggs, mushroom and beans on to cook, then had a brainwave ~ I had a cooks apron hanging on the door. Putting that on left my arse out on view, but covered the family jewels and a good deal of embarrassment. I grinned to myself, and, whistling happily, put the tea things on a tray.

On entering the lounge an obviously disappointed Susan growled “That’s not naked”. “No”, I replied, “but I am cooking the bacon and eggs, you don’t want me to be splattered with hot fat do you?” As I bent over to give Lynne her tea my wife slipped her hand along the inside of my leg and again started to caress my upper thighs, with her movements mostly, but not totally, hidden from Lynne behind the apron. “Good recovery, hubby” she chuckled, “but there will not be any fat splattering when you serve the breakfast will there?” There was a pause and a wicked expression that I saw infrequently, but recognised when it came, crossed her face “I know,” she smiled at Lynne “it is a lovely morning, do you fancy breakfast on the patio ………………. Outside?” she emphasised.

Lynne, who had also been looking slightly disappointed, caught on immediately. “That will teach him to try and get around an agreement, you are a devil Sue!, I’m not sure I would ask my husband to serve naked outside, where the neighbours might see. Yes, I’d love to have breakfast served outside, your right it’s a lovely sunny day, too nice to waste in here.”

To understand Lynne’s comment you should realise our house was in the centre of an estate. Although we had a fence, and some high shrubs, the garden was partially overlooked by several bedroom windows. It was unlikely our neighbours would be looking out ~ but they might be, and our immediate next door neighbour, Tina, was especially young and attractive. I would have a hard time facing her if she saw me naked in our garden serving two fully dressed women. I gulped, audible as they both chuckled, picked up their drinks and moved outside to the patio.

I returned to the kitchen to finish breakfast, frantically thinking to find a way out of this one, but every possibility was a dead end. I reluctantly hung up my apron (it was only an excuse after all) and continued with breakfast. Looking out of the window I saw the girls moving the patio furniture into the sun, which also (by chance?) happened to be the most central (and visible) part of the patio. Susan must have seen me as she gave me a thumbs up sign, which set me wondering how much of me could already be seen from outside. Not much I hoped, unconsciously bending my knees a little to lower my embarrassment still further.

<How did I cope with outside nudity? :confused: >

Hephaistos
11-16-2007, 02:32 PM
A last chance entered my mind ~ I took out a large tray and loaded it with the crockery and two of the three meals, as much as would fit on the tray, which would cover me somewhat. I carefully carried it to the back door only to realise there was another unforeseen problem. The door was a couple of steps up from the garden, so anyone standing there was even more exposed to the neighbours ~ strange I had never noticed that when fully dressed! I found the situation both risky and a turn on. My cock reacted to my arousal and started to stir.

Before I reached a full erection, I scampered down the steps and walked across to the girls. It was a little uncomfortable walking on cobbles in bare feet, but it was not too bad, and the patio with the table was both flat and warm from the morning sun, which had removed the chill from the air. “Thanks darling, I’ll take that” Susan mischievously advised, “you’ll be able to carry your plate on its own, won’t you?” For the first time I stood full frontal, outside in the middle of our garden, in front of two women, one almost a stranger. All eyes seem to be on my cock. “Gosh, Sue, that’s a big one. Your lucky there.” Remarked Lynne. “Yes”, replied Sue, “although keeping him shaved makes it look bigger. You are lucky Andy is not fully aroused though, it can get bigger than that”.

“Sounds like a challenge” chuckled Lynne as I turned for the door. “I didn’t know you liked your men shaved, Sue.” “Well, I only have the one man, at the moment” laughed Sue “but I like getting oral sex, and he doesn’t like pubic hair in his mouth, so he started shaving me every week. Even using hair removal and soothing cream it was a bit itchy and scratchy so one week I turned the tables to show him what it was like. Actually I liked the effect, and it’s nicer when I give him a blow job, so I’ve started shaving him every week as well. Actually it’s quite an erotic thing to do, and I’ve found I quite enjoy it”.

I got my plate and a few bits and pieces and headed back to the patio. The girls, realising that I had run out of excuses had both turned their chairs so they had a clear view and made no secret of watching as I approached. Both their attention, the possibility of our neighbours seeing and the fact I was naked outside, serving my wife and her work colleague, all served to turn me on and my cock was as full as it could be without becoming totally hard. I was just about to sit down in the relative safety behind the cover of the table when Sue asked “Would you like some fruit juice with that, Lynne?” Of course she did and I was back up and down the exposed steps.

It’s difficult to imagine how many separate things my wife and her friend found to ask for, suffice to say I was in and out of the house throughout the meal. One thing I did find however, was the worry of being nude subsided the more I was exposed so I did not rush, or try to hide, I simply walked in and out at their request. On what I thought would be the final trip ~ they both wanted coffee after breakfast, of course ~ I came out to find their heads together and they were both giggling.

“One last thing to get love” chirruped my playful wife “We have bet a nights coffee on the length of your erection. The closest one is served coffee by the looser all night. Can you get a tape measure please”. What did I say about the worry of being nude subsiding? Was she really suggesting I stand in the garden, in full sunshine, with a hard on, being measured by a female stranger? It appears she was but before I went for the tape I was astonished to see Sue pick up her phone and ring Tina, our next door neighbour.

<Why was Sue ringing Tina when I was naked outside? :o >

Hephaistos
11-17-2007, 12:36 PM
It turned out to be a wind-up ~ Sue asked for something innocuous, but they both chuckled at my agitation that I might be serving Tina as well. “I thought that would keep you on your toes, are you getting that tape measure now?” grinned Lynne.

On returning to the table I started to hand the measure to my wife when Lynne interrupted “Do you think I could get Andy hard?” There was a bit of a pause then “I’m not sure I’m ready for that, yet” commented Sue “I’ll get him hard, you do the measuring. Can you give Lynne the tape please Andy.” I hardly heard the last bit, all my focus was on the word “yet” ~ was it possible my wife was actually considering a threesome, or at least some sexual activity with a third party? It was one of the fantasies we shared, but so far she has always intimated that she is not keen.

I was halfway hard with the thought of what was happening so it did not take too long for Susan to get me fully erect. I’m guessing she wanted to give me every advantage as she carried on stroking me, and playing with my balls with her other hand for a little while until I was close to bursting. I then felt a third hand burrowing the end of the tape at the base of my cock while she slowly unrolled it along my length, letting her cool fingers stroke my now throbbing cock either side of the tape as it unrolled. Both women lent over to confirm the reading, as a nights coffee rested on this. It turned out the measurement was exactly mid way between their guesses so they had to measure again. Bliss! I didn’t care who won, I was just very much enjoying the research.

Reluctantly Lynne let go, and conceded defeat. Not long after we had finished our coffee and Lynne had to go. Susan ordered; “Come and see our guest off, dear” and I had a moments panic that she might want me to go outside the front naked, but we made our goodbyes in the porch. “I enjoyed that *very* much” remarked Lynne, hugging me and copping a quick handful of my bare arse “we will have to have breakfast after work more often.”

“Sure” I replied “and we can draw cards to see who goes naked next time.”

The last I saw of Lynne that day was a very concerned face disappearing out of the front door, however I had little time to think about it as Susan was flinging her clothes off. “Oh my god, that was such a turn on. Wow! Thank you darling, Fuck me now, here on the stairs. Fuck me hard, I’m really wet and ready to cum.”

Always the gentleman, I took my wife at her word, sat her on the third step, put her ankles over my shoulders and buried my cock so deeply in her I thought she might be giving me a blowjob. It wasn’t making love, it was raw, rocking sex, and it was great!

<She wants a threesome. Yeahhh! :D :D >

molten man
11-18-2007, 02:16 AM
Nice one!! Good experience

Hephaistos
11-19-2007, 02:27 PM
We had just been making love. I mean REALLY making love, not just having sex. It started with a long soak in the bath for Susan, and an equally pleasant shower for me (We both enjoy oral sex more when we are freshly washed ~ I guess neither of us are into ‘strong’ oral sex! We then lay down in front of a log fire while I spent a pleasant half hour shaving her pussy and crack until she was totally bald. By playing with her clit and lips from time to time I was assured of some natural lubricant, and that seemed to help reduce the inevitable post-shave itching. Sue returned the favour, something I could take or leave, but she liked to do. I did however enjoy the oil massage that followed, which always created a lazy erection and a nice warm feeling from the hot spicy sex oil, from Sainsburys, of all places. A little oral sex, building to slow, penetrative sex, slowly building as I put her feet on my shoulders and curled her up so she was supporting some of my weight on her legs, her knees by her ears, and my cock almost bottoming out in a well lubricated, and very active hole ~ it was great.

We were lying together, in that post-sex dreamy state, with Sue in my favourite position, lying half on top of me, with a leg either side of mine, with her pussy pressed noticeably against my thigh. One still erect nipple was resting on my chest, as was her head, and she was cupping, but not stroking my balls. Looking down over her back I could see naked buttocks, with the fire gently providing some radiant heat behind.

Life was good.

I’ve spent a little time setting the scene so you can understand why I missed the gotya that was building ~ and it started so innocently, with possibly a little deliberate mis-direction from my wife. “That time in the garden with Lynne was fun” she murmured. Although I was the ‘victim’ of that prank, I had to agree it was fun, and I did get a nice reward both during and especially afterwards. “You have mentioned a threesome from time to time …” I almost held my breath ~ a threesome with Sue and Lynne? There was quite a pause, which I didn’t want to interrupt in-case I spoiled something. “Are you REALLY sure a threesome can be just sex, and not something that will spoil our relationship?” she enquired tentatively, and very softly.

Of course, I jumped in with both feet, with all the usual guys rational justifying the difference between sex and love and at least nine tenths of my brain imagining Lynne on all fours, being pounded by me, with Sue massaging my prostate, or something equally exciting. After about 10 minutes I ran down and realised there was a time to speak and a time to shut up and wait. I shut up and waited ~ then the trap was sprung;

“Well, if your really sure, and your certain it will not effect us, and if you are up for a bigger dare …………”

“ Y E S ! ”

“………. Your old college friend, Geoffrey, is coming up for the night on Saturday before he flys out on holiday. He is built like a battle tank, 6’6” with big ...

ummm ...

… big feet. I have fantasised about going to bed with him every since I first met him (this was news to me!) and I think I would like to try a threesome. What I would really like is for the two of you to be my sex slaves for the night. Total slaves. That way I can control what happens and how fast it happens.”

How can you be winded when your lying on your back besides a live fire? You, gentle reader (especially any female readers ~ are there any female readers out there?) probably saw this coming from the middle of last week, but it literally took the breath from my body and I was stunned. I hardly heard Sue’s gentle follow up “This is a black and white question. If you have the least doubt, or the least bit of unhappiness, then it’s a NO and I’ll totally accept that.” I mumbled a non-verbal acknowledgment I’d heard her but my head was spinning.

Sue is one of those rare women who do not need to fill a void with chatter. She realised I needed time to think and I felt her snuggling down and making herself comfortable on me while she waited.

<Do I go for a MFM threesome or not? Would you? :( >

molten man
11-19-2007, 09:34 PM
i definately would not!! MFF would have been it!!

zeketheorc
11-20-2007, 08:21 AM
well judging by the fact that she wants to bring other girls in on it, I have a feeling it wouldnt stay mmf the entire time. I also doubt she would have you two do anything together. It seems like she just wants to tell the both of you how she wants it done. I say go for it.

Hephaistos
11-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Time passed with just the crackle of the fire disturbing the silence. I frantically went through my recent justification for a threesome looking for the ‘obvious’ reason it would work female-male-female but not male-female-male. Why was it OK for a man to have “just sex” with a woman, but not for a woman to have “just sex” with a man? Of course there was no such rationale. Now that push had most defiantly become shove how did I feel about “just sex” and “making love” ~ and were they as compartmental as I had been suggesting? More time passed, then

Me: “OK”
Sue: “OK? Really OK?” [she moved to look into my eyes]
M: “Ummmm”
S: “Are you sure? You have to be 100% sure.”
S: “Can you say a bit more than ‘Ummmm’”
M: “There is no logical reason why your threesome is anymore unacceptable than my threesome. If I would be happy to do it my way, which I would, there is no reason not to be happy to do it your way.”
S: “Sounds like some male pride in that. I don’t want you to feel pressured or put pressure on yourself, to do this. I’ll happily accept a No decision if you have the least doubts.”
M: “Ummmm” [for which I received a dig in the ribs]
M: “I have some concerns, but I’m willing to give it a try. I don’t want any penetration without a condom, and I’m not willing to touch Geoffrey (I’m closer to homophobic than bi-curious) but, if your happy with those limits, I’m willing to experiment.”
S: “Penetration! Wow! I had not really thought it through that far, but I suppose with two excited men ……… Wow!”

Friday night, arrived. We had done some food shopping and chatted to Geoffery on the phone. He was planning to leave lunchtime Saturday arriving in time for an evening meal. The plan was to leave his car with us and we would take him to the airport the next day. We watched a bit of telly and went to bed. I had showered, which was always quicker than a bath, and was in bed when Sue arrived from the bathroom. She was wearing her usual floaty nightie, but, unusually, was wearing some fairly substantial granny pants. She did not react well to teasing about her attire, citing ‘woman’s problems’ as the reason. After a brief thought I challenged that statement, knowing her period was about two weeks ago.

<What’s the matter with Sue?>

molten man
11-20-2007, 09:34 PM
Nice writing. Go on continue!!

Hephaistos
11-21-2007, 12:38 PM
“Oh, all right” she crossly admitted “I’m really turned on about tomorrow, and I’m leaking a bit. I was worried that you would be upset, and I didn’t want that.” I got up and gave her a hug, and some reassurance. Then I told her to strip and lie on the bed and left the room. Shortly I returned and found she had done as I asked and was looking ravishing. I moved the pillows, leaving one for her head then I asked her to grip the rails of the bed-head. Once she did so I took some cotton and tied it around her wrist, laced through the bed rails and back to her other wrist, where I tied it off. I advised her to grip the rails tightly as breaking the cotton would signal her wanting to end the sex. I grinned as I saw her knuckles were white in her determination not to break the cotton.

Next I arranged all the other pillows in a pile, with a bath towel doubled up on top. I had her arch her back and slid the pile under her bum so her shaved cunt was raised well in the air. Finally I asked her to move her far leg as wide apart as she could, lifted the near leg so I could sit between her legs and then pushed it equally as far to the left. Susan was spread-eagled before me, held in position by willpower alone and before I even touched her, she was starting to dampen the towel! Making no attempt to move she asked if I was enjoying the view ~ and quite a view it was as well. I dipped a couple of fingers in and was surprised how wet she was. I used her own juices to lubricate her lips, and around her clit, being careful not to touch it. Rarely was Sue so well positioned, and so open to me and I took my time enjoying the view and the experience, keeping her aroused with soft stroking and gentle dips for re-lubrication.

When she looked to be building to an organism I stopped, waiting for her to subside, and ignoring the heartfelt “Bastard!” which she mouthed when she realised what I was doing. I reached behind for my secret weapon ~ the Rabbit vibrator. For those who don’t know it has an end that rotates inside the cunt, beads that also rotate but the other way, and ‘ears’ to tickle the clit. It was also variable speed, and Sues head snapped around as I clicked it on to the slowest speed. “Nooo, not the Rabbit” she exclaimed, but I notice she did not let go of the bed head, or attempt to close her legs. I slowly inserted it, deeper and deeper (lubrication was NOT a problem) until the ears were resting just above and behind her clit. I made sure the contact was minimal and simply waited ~ no in-and-out movement, just a slow, unchanging vibration. I knew from previous play that this was a winner, and sure enough I saw her body flushing and her muscles tensing as the feelings flowed through her.

Stopping before Sue’s organism this time was a lot harder, but I withdrew the vibrator at the 11th hour, and left a few seconds for her to calm down before I switched it to maximum. It now became a squirming, pulsating beast which took a firm grip to manage. More roughly now, I pushed it in as deep as possible, then almost fully withdrew it. I cannot imagine the sensations this device caused but the very first stroke created a mewl of excitement. I shifted position slightly to get a better purchase and started to masturbate Sue in earnest, pushing the vibrator in as deeply as possible, almost totally withdrawing it and repeating as fast as possible. The ears were vibrating on her clit on each thrust. Sue was obviously resisting cumming, to make the final orgasm better, but she was loosing the battle with a hard, mechanical, battery driven phallus, and she was dripping in sweat with the effort.

Finally she arched her back in a massive convulsion and came with a deeply primordial uuuuunnnnngggghhhhh sound. I turned the vibrator back to its lowest setting and reduced the stroking to a gentle level and just gently let her come down through a series of ‘after shocks’ until she gasped “Enough” and broke the cotton by sitting up and hugging me. She moved her legs together, so they were both in my lap, and simply sat for a while being hugged. After a little while she stirred, leaning back and saying “Look at the state of me, I’ll need another bath now!”. I smiled ~ she was a sweaty, dishevelled wreck, with cum juice hardening around her mid-section. “Wow, Hubby, I should sleep for a week after that. Thanks love.” she gasped as she gingerly walked towards the bathroom for the second time that night.

I was just dozing off when she returned and I felt her getting into bed. The next sensation was her warm lips sucking my cock as she started to suck some life in it. I did suggest that tit-for-tat was not necessary, and I would be happy to cum another day, but Sue wanted to return the pleasure and continued to suckle on my growing member. A pleasant and dreamy ten minutes of oral sex and masturbation later and I was the one heading to the bathroom to clean up. We then fell asleep in each others arms, as spoons, with a warm breast just filling my hand.

<How did the threesome go?> ;)

Hephaistos
11-21-2007, 12:46 PM
I'll be away for about a week ~ it would be nice to see some feedback, from Rubbish, get off the forum thru to Rockin' before I post again.

Perhaps its a bit long-winded, or slow, perhaps your enjoying it evolving. This is just one way of writing, may not be to your taste, I'm more interested in honest feedback than platitudes, and I'm keen to know what you think, not just Great or Rubbish :D

Catch you later Hephaistos

molten man
11-21-2007, 09:37 PM
i particularly liked the writing!! Very professional

Pikachu
11-26-2007, 03:20 AM
very very good keep it up mate love your writing style very very proper maybe you should be thinking auther???

Hephaistos
11-27-2007, 01:14 PM
Saturday. Geoffrey had arrived, we had just finished a special evening meal, with some nice wine and we were feeling mellow. Chatting before, we had agreed Sue would start the ball running as “Hi Geoff, do you want to fuck my wife” was probably not the most sensitive approach. We agreed she would play it by ear, and I would join in with the story if she was running into difficulties.

The telly, running quietly in the background, provided an opening with a sexy lady advertising some beer or other. There were some suggestive comments and Sue interlaced her opening gambit in context with the flow of the conversation “so Geoff, have you ever made a sexy bet, and won or lost?” a brief pause then Geoff answered, “No, my wife is not really up for that sort of thing….. shame really……. Why?” Sue grinned at me ~ Geoff looked like he was ‘available’ so she pressed a bit harder “Oh, I just wondered. Andy lost a bet to me one time ~ the stake was a threesome! Then I went double-or-quits”. “Wow!” exclaimed Geoff “How do you double a threesome, what did you want?”

“Oh, nothing much” laughed Sue, “I just wanted two male sex slaves for the night. One hundred percent obedient, totally compliant sex slaves. The better news is he lost the double as well!” Geoff looked at me incredulously “How the hell did you loose a bet like that buddy?” I played along with the tale, although it was completely untrue “Well, it was a sure fire bet. I couldn’t loose. Even if I did loose I didn’t think Sue would make me pay up” I grinned sheepishly. “Wow! You do live in a faster lane than me” Geoffrey sighed, shifting slightly in his chair as if he were becoming uncomfortable with something between his legs. He took another sip of wine before asking Sue what he considered to be a daring question “So, did you make him pay up?”

“It’s difficult” explained Sue “it’s not the sort of question you can ask anyone. It’s got to be a very close friend, one I fancy like mad, and you have to be sure it will not effect the friendship and everybody will be happy during and afterwards. We haven’t had an opportunity………..

……. Until tonight.”

You could have heard a pin drop. Geoffrey looked at Sue, then me, then his wine, which he took a gulp at. “Wow”, a word we had been hearing a lot recently, “Ummmm” another common word ~ had he been listening to us?  “I’ve often dreamed about something like this happening, and I fancy the socks off you Sue, have done for years, but, ummmm, I like women, not guys” he shot a guilty look at me.

Sue laughed “What is it with you men? You would both be happy to watch me in some girl-on-girl action but both of you are coy about even seeing another cock, never mind touching one. Don’t panic, that was one of Andy’s limits and there will be no guy-on-guy action ~ I want all the fun.

There are another couple of absolutes as well, the first is, without exception there will be no penetration ….” She stopped and you could almost see tangible disappointment slumping across Geoffrey before she continued, with a twinkle

“…… without protection. The second and more important is our friendship. I value that and want to keep it. If we do this it may be a one off, or it may be an occasional thing” (my ears pricked up, we had not discussed that, was I happy with this assumption? There was no time to think as she continued) “but it shouldn’t happen every time we meet, and shouldn’t be the core of our relationship.

Lastly, I’m looking for sex slaves. That means from now until we go to sleep you both do EXACTLY what I want to me and for me. Andy has no choice, he lost his bet, however you can walk away now if you want to, you are a married man after all.”

Geoff almost fell over his words he was speaking so fast “Walk away! Are you mad! A herd of wild horses would not drag me away. I’ve only got one request, this is between us, nothing, no hint, ever seeps home. My wife does not have a high sex drive and things are fairly bland at home, she would neither understand nor forgive any form of sex play. How do you want to do this?”

Sue didn’t say anything. She walked to a drawer and took out some material. I had no idea it was there, there was obviously some planning here that I was not aware of. “I learnt a lot the other day” she grinned “when Andy was wearing *just* an apron. Sometimes it is sexier to wear less than to wear nothing. I want you both to go up to your bedrooms and strip. Naked. Put these loincloths on, the larger piece in front, tied in bows at the sides, then come back down. I hope the size is right, I had to guess.” I looked at the material, then at Geoff. Loincloth was a bit of an understatement. It was simply two strips of fairly flimsy material, cut and hemmed into oblongs with a ribbon along the shortest edge.

Sue held her breath ~ she knew if we left to put the outfits on we would be committed and, by now, she was keen to own two men, and fulfil one of her fantasies.

<Last chance to back out ~ did I take it? :confused: >

Pikachu
11-28-2007, 04:21 AM
this story is different peoples read it its good

btw i feel really sorry for the guy....really really sorry

molten man
11-28-2007, 04:43 AM
Nice writing!! Keep it up!!

Hephaistos
11-28-2007, 12:59 PM
I sighed, and got out of the chair, heading for the bedroom without a word. Geoff followed. I later learned that Sue almost came as we left the room, she had plans to enjoy the evening and now knew that whatever she wanted would happen. On the way I went to the loo, which gave Geoffrey a head start. I heard him changing as I went past his door. I stripped naked and wondered how the clothes would work. There was nothing between the legs ~ the two ribbons tied on both hips and the material stayed in position simply by gravity. I turned quickly and immediately realised the need to turn slowly, otherwise I was totally exposed, front and rear!

Going downstairs I again learned a deportment lesson, with the material floating about uncontrollably. I regained control and entered the lounge where I saw Geoff standing with his arms behind his back next to Sue, who was relaxing in an easy chair, stroking his bum under the back flap. I could immediately see another problem ~ erections were also *very* visible. Sue called me across and told me to put my hands behind me ~ “Geoff was holding his loincloth down” she complained “Neither of you are allowed to touch your clothing, whatever happens.” Clothing was a massive exaggeration! She reached under the front of my cloth, checking the length of material against my balls, and the end of my willy, then adjusted the whole thing up and slightly tighter so I was only just covered. She paused a long second then did exactly the same thing to Geoff. This was the first time in our married life that I think my wife had touched another cock, and she was doing it in front of her husband and obviously enjoying it.

“I want to remember this for a long time” Sue commented getting the digital camera out and taking a couple of pictures. “I think we will keep this handy” she went on, putting the camera on a table close to hand. “OK, lets tidy up from the meal and sort this place out.” I hadn’t expected that ~ some routine day to day tasks? Then I realised, Sue was making things tidy so she could relax later on and was stretching out her enjoyment of two nearly naked men working for her. She laughed as she watched us washing up then trying to find ways to put things in high cupboards and low cupboards without showing any extra skin ~ I think we failed.

“OK, time for one of you to loose some of that voluminous material” she grinned. Voluminous? It was literally a few inches square. “Geoff pose Andy and take a picture, Andy pose Geoff and do the same. Whoever takes the least sexy picture looses something.” Then she gave Geoff the camera to take the first picture.

He asked me to put something in the back of the bottom shelf of the dishwasher. I was to stand in front of the door and not bend my legs. As I bent over he took his shot from the side. I thought that would be fairly benign, but I hadn’t realised the front material has swung forward, as had my balls, which were on full view.

I was passed the camera and got my revenge. I placed a low stool under a ceiling light, handed him a bulb and asked him to change it. Geoff stood on the stool but was still too short. He had to stand on tip-toes and, as was intended, the scant covering could not cope with this manoeuvre. I also took the shot from low (very low <evil grin>). I gave the camera back to Sue, who had been watching both shots, to judge.

<Who looses some more clothing? :p >

molten man
11-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Excellent. Keep writing!!

Hephaistos
11-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Turns out both pictures were sexy, both turned her on so we both lost ~ no good complaining, Sue said she made the rules! (I didn’t realise that women liked such pictures, however she later told me that knowing the people, and remembering the events were key, and she later printed both photo’s, she liked them so much) She turned to me first, getting me to put my hands on my head. She then put her hand firmly on the front piece of material “to keep it from falling”, only coincidentally, I’m sure, holding my cock and balls at the same time, and pulled both side ties, freed the back piece, which fell to the ground. “Do I get you naked now, or do I wait?” Sue mused to herself before tying the ribbons behind me leaving a single, very small modesty covering in front, and my hairy arse hanging in the wind for all to see.

“OK Geoff, your turn” she grinned. Geoff stepped forward and put his hand up without being told. Sue again held the material in front of him, again getting a good handful of his cock, and again pulled the ties, the rear cover again dropping to the floor. “Humm, your nice and hard, and it feel like you have a good package there. Do I get you naked now, and see what you have, or do I wait?” she again teased, this time she nuzzled against him kissing his neck, and pressing her body along his.

Sue suddenly issued a strict command to keep his hands firmly on his head or there would be consequences. Very obviously keeping her eyes locked on his she raised her hands with the remains of the loincloth hanging from one. Geoffrey was now totally naked, with a thumping erection, and Sue only had to step back to see him. Instead she reached up to kiss him, forcing his mouth open with her tongue.

It was quite erotic watching my lifetime friend, totally naked, fully hard, passionately being kissed by my wife, and obviously enjoying and returning the passion. I was also pleased to see he was not any better endowed than I was! Perhaps all erect men are the same size after all! Phew! :D Eventually they broke apart. “That’s a good slave” Sue commented and, keeping her eyes on Geoff’s to prolong her enjoyment of not seeing his erection, retied the loincloth in front of him.

Sue sat down and asked us to come closer, one either side. She got us to turn around and bend over then Sue reached under the cloth and took our cocks, one in each hand, stroking and squeezing gently. “I think these bad boys will need to cum before they will be any use to me” Sue mused. “Andy can you run me a bath, lots of bubbles, Geoff, I want you to tell me what turns you on. Tell me all the details, but don’t cum down here”. With that she let me go and moved both hands under Geoffs loincloth. I glanced back as I left the room and it looked like she was gently squeezing his balls, and wanking him as he talked to her.

I left them, wondering what Geoff was saying (I never found out, Sue said afterwards it was not something for casual conversation) and went upstairs to run a bath. I took a little time getting the temperature right, lots of bubbles and oil, some candles creating a nice scent and atmosphere then I called down that the bath was ready.

We all went into the bedroom where Sue simply stood in the middle of the room and asked me to remove her blouse. “Massage any skin you uncover” she instructed but stopped me when I started to massage her boobs ~ “those are not uncovered … yet” she teased. Next to go was her skirt, which Geoffrey removed, revealing a very high cut thong, and self-support stockings, with very lacy tops, again massaging the newly exposed skin, which now came very close to her pussy.

“Take off my stockings, one leg each. And use feather strokes on my legs”. She stood astride to allow access and closed her eyes in enjoyment as her two male salves slowly removed her stockings, stroking soft skin as they did so.

Sue was finally down to her bra and a thong ~ we were all turned on by the slow strip, but knew the next layer would be revealing. Wrong!

<:mad: How Sue stripped naked, without us seeing her :mad: >

Pikachu
11-29-2007, 09:12 PM
this story is going to only get better before it gets worse...keep it up

molten man
11-29-2007, 09:14 PM
Excellent as usual!! Keep it going!!

Hephaistos
12-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Thanks Mercyou, and Molten Man (great avatar MM)

__________________________________________________ _______

“Sit in the chair, Andy” she instructed, before tying my hands loosely to the arms of the chair, and my knees wide apart to the legs. “Geoffrey can finish removing my clothes.” She then produced two blindfolds “I’m not ready to be seen naked yet.” She chuckled as she reached up to wrap the blindfold around Geoffrey’s eyes. She then raised a finger to her lips, asking me for silence, and quietly dropped ‘my’ blindfold on the bed, although she let Geoffrey think we were both blindfolded. Sue then came to me and took off my loincloth and dropped that with the blindfold. I was now naked and tied, unable to close my legs. “I want to be able to see your reaction” she breathed into my ear. “OK Geoffrey, please take off my bra, and this time use your lips to massage me”

Geoff felt his way to Sue, and undid the clasp. Without removing the bra further he kissed along Sue’s back where the strap had been. Slowly he ‘peeled’ her bra off one shoulder, kissing as he went. Then the other shoulder and finally he pulled the bra away and dropped it on the bed. It was a very erotic scene and I had a full erection, which was very obvious to Sue. Sue looked at my cock then in my eyes as Geoff started to kiss her breasts, avoiding her nipples for a while. “This is so erotic” Sue breathed, looking straight at me. Although the comment also applied to Geoff, I knew the message was for me. Sue’s rock hard nipples finally got some attention as Geoff finished kissing and started licking and sucking. “OK Geoff, now kneel in front of me and remove my thong, but don’t kiss me …. Yet.”

Geoff knelt as instructed and Sue moved within his reach. Geoff ran his hands up Sues legs, and under the minimal white lacy material covering her arse. Reaching her waste line he took hold and slowly, very slowly, started to remove it. After Sue stepped out of the flimsy material she moved behind Geoff and tied his hands loosely behind him, with one of her stockings, saying “You will not be needing these for a while.” She then moved back and was now standing totally naked in front of my friend.

I was again taken aback when she lifted one leg and rested her foot in my lap, pressing and teasing my rock hard cock. Taken aback because, although he did not yet know it my wife was now totally open a few inches in front of his mouth. “OK, Geoff, put your tongue out and lean forward.” I could tell when he made contact as Sues toes literally curled. As they were massaging my cock it was an electric experience. I’d been to porn shows before, but this was my wife, and my friend, and it was up close and personal ~ it was really turning us both on, and I think Sue was close to cumming as well.

After a few minutes she did. “Damn! I did not plan that to happen yet” she exclaimed, holding Geoffs face pressed hard into her and rocking on his tongue ~ having gone over the edge she wanted to get a full measure. Sue needed a few seconds to recover, then came across to me and gave me a full kiss, tongues and passion. “Wow, that was hot. OK guys, time for my bath”. She slipped on a bathrobe and helped Geoff to his feet then took him along to the bathroom. We have a free standing bath so there was plenty of room around it. I later found out she took off his blindfold, telling him not to let me know he could see, and gave him a thank you passionate kiss for making her cum so well.

She came back for me, untying me from the chair and giving me a hug. “Feel me, I’m so turned on” she gushed “This is far better than I thought it would be, are you happy with what’s happening?” Well, my cock had been erect for the whole time, and it was very erotic so I assured her that it was OK. Sue advised me she was planning to have full sex with both of us after her bath and this was my last chance to stop if I wanted to. “You have my total permission to have sex with either of us, or both of us, in any position(s) you want to. You don’t have to worry, and you don’t have to ask. Simply arrange things so you get the maximum enjoyment from this unique situation” I responded.

“I do love you, I am lucky to have a hubby like you. God, I am so turned on by this ~ I love the control aspect far more than I thought I would.” Sue whispered huskily, and then she worried me by saying “I wanted to push you a bit later, because there is a threesome position I have heard about, and wasn’t sure you would go along with, but now you have agreed to ‘any position(s)’ I’ll just go for it”

“OK, I want you to be blindfolded for my bath” with which she picked up the blindfold and tied it around my eyes twice. It was pitch black, I could not see a thing. Sue led me stumbling towards the bathroom and I stood by the side of the bath. Unknown to me at the time, I was totally naked and blindfolded while both Geoff and Sue were covered, Geoff in his loincloth and Sue in her robe. Also both could see! The bathroom lights were fully on. My lady is a wicked woman! [Most of what follows I learned later, but am putting it in context here]

<Sue enjoys her dirty bath :o>

Pikachu
12-01-2007, 07:19 PM
keep it up mate...:D

you write extrodanaraly fast btw....good work

Hephaistos
12-02-2007, 04:48 PM
“Could you help me off with my robe Geoff” Sue requested, standing in front of him. I imagined the delay was Geoff fumbling towards her, and finding the tie, however in reality it was the fact Geoff was taking his time in slowly untying the knot, and really slowly opening the robe and enjoying the fact my wife was naked (and shaven) under it while she just stood with her arms slightly apart. Sue didn’t rush him, and let him take in the view and expose her at his own pace.

Although in her forties, and having breast fed our kids, Sues breasts were remarkably firm. I can’t say ‘no sag’ because that would not be true, however her boobs were reasonable full and firm, and she had large areola and long nipples. I really enjoyed seeing Sue’s boobs after more than 20 years of marriage and Geoffrey took time to enjoy his first experience in all the time he had known us.

Geoff walked behind her and lifted the robe off her shoulders and threw it in the corner. Geoff was still wearing his ‘loincloth’ so had suddenly become the only person dressed in the room. He ran his hand from her shoulder, down her back, and over her arse before walking around again and sliding it up to cup her breast and squeeze her fully erect nipples. Sue looked at me, (I was totally unaware of what they were doing just in front of my face), smiled wickedly and reached up for a long kiss, slipping her tongue in his mouth, whilst checking under his covering that Geoff was aroused and enjoying himself.

He was!

She then got into the bath and lay back in the bubbles. “Put some oil on your hands, Geoff, and massage me” requested Sue reaching out to pull me slightly closer and started to gently play with my balls. Geoff started with her breasts, not rushing, then started to move South. When had done her whole body he lifted her legs and started to part them. Sue, realising he could see between her opening legs, resisted for a second, then relaxed. Geoffrey opened her legs fully, draping one leg one either side of the bath, and reapplied oil to his hands.

“Unnnggg, that’s good Geoff, but move *much* more slowly, especially your fingers” Sue grunted as one oiled thumb slid into her arse and two large fingers from his other hand slid into her vagina. A third finger had skimmed along her slit just brushing her clit. Sue pulled me closer still and started to lick and suck my cock as she was being penetrated. I though I was getting a secret blow job, which blindfolded Geoffrey would never know about. In reality Sue was putting on a show for Geoff, letting my cock slid in and out wetly, while keeping her eyes locked on his, and timing sucking my cock with his fingers sliding into her. It is always erotic to watch a woman with a cock in her mouth, but, I guess, it’s even more erotic to have your hands inside your friends wife as she does it to her husband.

Sue aurally kept Geofferys movements slow, and also just kept my cock hard rather than sucking me to completion, but eventually Sue wanted to stop “I’ll cum again if we don’t move and I don’t want to do that yet, it will spoilt it for later” she remarked. “Lets take these blindfolds off and get you guys showered”. She got out of the bath and put a towelling robe on. I assumed she took Geoffs blindfold off first because when she came to me she had already removed his blindfold. Little did I know!

We have a wet room and we all went to the shower area and made a Sue sandwich under the water. Sue scrubbed both of us with soap, and we returned the favour, although she was already clean. Sue then knelt between us and removed Geoffs loincloth. This was the first time she has seen Geoff naked and it looked like she liked what she saw. She soaped us both up, pulling back our foreskins with a soapy hand to clean it well, then let the water rinse us clean.

Looking up at Geoff she ordered: “Don’t cum in my mouth, but I want you both to cum here so you will last longer in me later” and with that she started to wank us both, and blow Geoffrey. As Sue guessed, he was so turned on it didn’t take long and soon he was pulling out of her mouth to send pulses of spunk across her tits. Squeezing him dry, but continuing to hold him, she turned her mouth to me sucking and swirling her tongue hard. I also quickly reached the trigger point, and had to pull out and also squirt cum over my wife. “I guess you guys needed that” she grinned “OK, lets clean up, get dry and head for bed. Why do they call it ‘sleeping together’?, I have no intention of sleeping” she added rhetorically.

<Finally :D the threesome>

molten man
12-03-2007, 12:51 AM
Great narrative. Keep on writing

Pikachu
12-03-2007, 02:36 AM
yep still very good.......

Hephaistos
12-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Well, at least two people are enjoying it :D. Only joking, Don't worry Mercyou " btw i feel really sorry for the guy....really really sorry" ~ Sue is not going to win the entire sequence! in fact .... but back to the story;
__________________________________________________ _____

Sue started by having a massage. Her vagina was ‘off limits’ but “every other part of me must be massaged”. She lay face down in the middle of a large bed with one of us either side, and enjoyed a long and slow oil massage. Eventually Sue rolled over, spread her legs a little, closed her eyes and relaxed for another long period of time. She later told me that four strong (and large) oiled hands freely roaming her body was one of the nicest, most relaxing things she had ever experienced.

Later she asked Geoff to lie on his back on our bed. She knelt over his chest resting her bum against his nipples and pressing her pussy hard against his mouth. “If you lick me well I might let you breath” she growled. I was sitting beside them and Sue and I had plenty of time for some long slow kissing, and some nipple play while Geoffrey started to lap Sues cunt juices. Sue was leaning back and had her hand on Geoffreys cock ‘for support’. It was certainly hard enough to support her.

We swapped positions, although this time Sue wanted my head near the edge of the bed ~ I was to find out why a little later and I found my wife was lubricating so well I had a job to keep up with the flow. She was now playing with my cock and, despite cumming earlier, I was again fully hard and enjoying her touch, although she was grinding her pussy against my mouth so hard I wondered what Geoffrey was doing to turn her on so much.

Sue then moved around, still kneeling, but in a more formal 69 position. “Geoff, I want you to lick my arsehole, and that bit down to my cunt. Stick your tongue in me as far as you can get it, and lick the whole of my crack” I thought that was the “threesome position I have heard about” that Sue wanted to try as Geoffs head was really too close for comfort, but I forgot that as Sue gave my cock some serious oral excitement, whilst squeezing my balls just the right side of painful.

Later “Are you hard Geoff? I’m ready to be fucked now.” He was hard, and just needed a moment to slip a condom on. Sue shuffled back a little then instructed “This is what I wanted to try Andy, can you hold me open for Geoff to enter me, then go back to licking my clit while he fucks me. Geoff, wait as long as you can, but when you are ready feel free to cum in me. I’m planning on having multiple organisms as you fuck me and hubby licks me so don’t worry about waiting for me, I’ll be w a a a y ahead of you.”

That overused adjective comes back into play ‘Wow!’ Sue’s pussy lips were a few inches in front of my face, and she wanted me to hold her open while Geoffrey slid his cock in, and fucked her! AND she wanted to have her clit licked at the same time! Wow!

“…. in any position(s) you want to ….”

Had I really offered that? And meant it??

It was a bit hard to back out now, Sue had my cock buried in her mouth, and Geoff was moving to the bottom of the bed ~ that’s why Sue wanted my head near the edge of the bed! Well, in for a penny ….., I reached for Sues outer labia and eased them apart. Sue was already dripping wet, some falling in my hair and on my face. I watched the end of his cock find her hole and start to enter ~ I’d rarely seen live fucking before, never so close and never when it was my wife being fucked. Quite slowly, although well lubricated, the whole of his cock disappeared, then started to withdraw. I watched fascinated as he picked up the speed slightly. Geoffrey had taken Sue at her word and was wholly looking after his own needs.

Sue had stopped sucking me and was grunting, probably with pleasure, although it was difficult to tell from my current position. I suddenly remembered she wanted to be licked so moved down a bit, reached out my tongue and circled her clit. It was like lighting a firework, she grunted and bucked, and came in bucket loads. Geoff was not finished though, and managed to ride Sue’s gyrations. I hurried to get my tongue back on her clit and we built her up towards another climax.

Geoffs hands on Sues waist were pulling her hard against him with every thrust and, in time with her next organism, Geoff came as well. No real way of telling, but by the way his penis pulsed he was pumping quarts. A few seconds pause then “Quickly guys, change places before I loose the high” ~ I was amazed, I was sure she had come at least three times and didn’t think my luck was in tonight.

Once Geoff was under her Sue changed her position so she had her feet on the floor, her clit over Geoff face and his (now soft) cock and balls in her hands. Geoff was opening her for me and I had the easiest entry of my life ~ my naked penis slid in like a knife through hot butter. I had regained some stamina, and Sue was so lubricated the friction was minimal so it took me a while to be close to cumming. I wasn’t sure if Geoff was suffocating or drowning ~ in the changed position he was far closer the action than I was, and I had been close enough.

Sue seemed to be having a series of organisms, nothing to match the earlier explosions, more a series of aftershocks, each of which wrung a mewl of pleasure from her. Finally I also came, and jetted large loads of cum deeply inside my wife. I must have been really turned on as I felt like a fire hydrant delivering what seemed like half my bodily fluid to my wife.

We untangled and did a quick wipe-up with a clean towel. I lay on my back, Sue snuggled up to me (with the towel between her legs!) and Geoff spooned behind her, automatically reaching around to cup a breast. We must have fallen asleep because the next thing I realised it was dark and Geoff was stirring.

<are we OK with what happened? :o>

molten man
12-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Excellent work. Keep it going!!

Pikachu
12-03-2007, 11:42 PM
it is greta writin but i got an idea seeming it is just a little hard to continue now....unless you have an idea
maybe get another threesome but two girls one guy......bwahhahahahahahahha

great story btw

Hephaistos
12-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Well, you never know Mercyou, we have not reached the 'revenge' part of this tale yet .... :cool:
__________________________________________________ _________

“There’s a light on the bedside table Geoff.” “Thanks,” he answered very quietly “I’m getting cold, and I’m sticky, I thought I’d have a quick shower and head for my bed.” Geoff swung his legs to the floor gently to avoid waking Sue. I pushed her off me, and she gently rolled over so she was lying on her back, still asleep. We stood either side of the bed looking down at her naked body. “She is gorgeous isn’t she?” I ask. “Stunning mate” replies Geoff “absolutely stunning. Thanks for tonight, which was the best sex I have had. Ever.” “Not really me to thank,” I reply “Mostly Sues idea, and she certainly ran the show. If it had been a threesome with two women it would not have been half as creative, or half as much fun. Funny how these things work out.”

Geoff chatted: “Well if my wife asked for a threesome with you I don’t think it would have happened, I would have been far too uptight. You must be fairly secure in your relationship. Are we OK?” “Yeah, sure. I’ve always thought there was a difference between sex and love and now I’m sure there is. For me it’s trust. I’m sure neither you nor Sue would do anything behind my back, even after tonight. I went into this knowing it might escalate to full sex, and that’s cool.”

I paused, and Geoff waited quietly knowing I had more to say “I’d like to hope that if you invited me to a threesome I’d refuse, because I would be upset if Sue did that to me. Not saying your wrong, your circumstances are your own, just saying how I feel. Perhaps that’s why we are strong enough for this to be a bit of fun, not a bit of an issue?”

We got up, both still naked, and padded to the bathroom. Geoff headed for the shower, I went for a facecloth and a bowl of warm water. How things change in a few hours ~ we would never have been seen naked together in an ordinary house before tonight, now we didn’t even consider it. Returning to Sue I gently cleaned her up, especially between her legs, and her thighs, and dried her. I rolled her sleeping body across, sorted the bedding and rolled her back, tucking her up. I was just about to go for my shower when I noticed she was watching me, smiling.

“Sorry, I grinned, “didn’t mean to wake you, it was getting a bit cold, I’m just going for a shower, I seem to have a lot of Sue-juice in my hair!” “I’ve been awake for a while. ‘Gorgeous’ eh?” she grinned continuing “sometimes a girl learns a lot more by keeping her mouth shut and listening to two close friends talking, Geoffrey is right, you are special, and I do love you for it.” I spluttered a bit making noises about leaving her nude while we talked and she remarked “After tonight if you, or even Geoffrey, want a little harmless voyeurism, I certainly am never going to stop you, and don't think a FMF threesome 'would not be half as creative, or half as much fun', I'm not the prude you are!” she finished impishly.

Next morning might have been awkward, but fortunately it wasn’t. We had breakfast as old friends, laughing and joking as normal. Geoff did thank Sue for ‘last nights entertainment’ which she brushed off with a peck on his cheek and the comment that the pleasure was mostly hers and that was it. We dropped him at the airport in good time and got back to the car to come home.

“Just a minute” Sue stopped me before I started the car “I’ve been bursting to ask you this, are *we* OK about last night?” I’d already had this conversation with Geoffrey, but she just needed to hear it, which she did. “Great” she enthused, with another impish grin “is he staying the night on his way home?” Before I could answer she continued “I’ve got you twice now, and I know my luck can’t hold. I just wanted to set the boundaries for your come back dare.”

Me: “ummmm”

S: “There are no boundaries. No limits”

M: “None?”

S: “None!”

I thought for a minute

M: “If I dared you to strip naked, ring the doorbell on every house in our street and offer a blowjob to whoever answered, male or female, you’d do it?” [Picking something I knew she would never do]
S: “Hopefully you would not choose something like that ~ we have to live there after all, but if that’s what you want then, Yes, I’d do it. NO limits”
M: “Wow!”
S: “ummmm” [grinning]

I drove us home, with a gleam of a plan forming in my mind. No limits ~ what an offer.

<Revenge ~ with no limits! :D:D:D>

Pikachu
12-04-2007, 01:51 PM
nice i like alot mate...:D

Hephaistos
12-05-2007, 12:55 PM
A week or so passes while I do some Internet searches, a few phone calls and things are set up. It needs a day when we are both off work ~ organised.

Andy: “ummmmm, a dare with no limits? Are you still up for that?”
Sue looked nervous, but says “Absolutely”.
A: “OK, I’ve got something planned for tomorrow. It will take a lot of the day. We will have to travel a while, and you’ll have to sign some consent forms when we get there.” S: “Consent forms? Uh …….. OK. What should I wear?”
A: “Whatever you want. Comfortable. That skirt that bounces around as you walk is one of my favourites, which would be ideal.”
S: “Any clues?”
A: “No.”

Sue becomes increasingly nervous through the evening “No pressure, Sue” I tease “You can back out any time up till you sign the forms. Of course I will tease you mercilessly for the rest of our married life, but that may be the easier option.” After her gotyas I wanted her to sweat ~ and it was working. I won’t bore you with our lovemaking that evening ~ I don’t feel her mind was turned on, and it was, unusually, lacklustre.

Next day Sue wore the skirt I liked and an ordinary blouse, we had a pleasant breakfast and left about 10 a.m. Sue didn’t ask again, she knew I wouldn’t tell her, but I could tell her mind was racing ~ perhaps she regretted her comment “I wanted to push you a bit later, because there is a threesome position I have heard about, and wasn’t sure you would go along with, but now you have offered that I’ll just go for it.” Now the shoe was on the other foot, she was being pushed and I was just getting on with it.

We stopped outside an unremarkable estate house. “Last chance to back out Sue” I offered seriously “We can drive home and, joking aside, I’ll never mention it again”. I wanted to give her an easy exit if she needed it. “If your selling me as a sex slave I’ll come back and haunt you” she tried to joke, licking her dry lips and answering me by getting out of the car.

The guy who answered the door was about our age, obviously was expecting us, and led us into the lounge. It was a totally unremarkable suburban lounge as might be found up and down the country. “This is not a common request, and this is my profession, so I’ll have to ask you to sign a consent form to cover myself” he started, handing me a single A4 letter. I read it through, signed, and folded in about thirds, leaving the space for Sue to sign visible, but what she was signing for covered. I passed it to her, with a pen. She looked at me, at our host, and at the virtually blank piece of paper. She then picked up the pen and signed.

“You don’t know what you have signed to do, do you?” our host asked Sue incredulously. I’m legally covered” waving the folded paper “but for my own piece of mind I want to know that you are totally happy to proceed with ….

with …..

with this activity.” He was obviously struggling not to say what was about to happen.

Sue let him out of his misery “It’s a dare, part of an escalating series of dares. Knowing what will happen will diminish the effect. Andy completed something the other day which I never thought he would agree to, and I escalated it as hard without him dropping out. I don’t know what this is, but you have my full, unreserved permission to do it.”

“Ok,” agreed our host “slip your shoes off and come through to ….. the other room”.

<What the hell has Sue done :eek: ~ would you have done this?>

YoureAmazingMe
12-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Keep it up. This is one of my favorite stories currently on the site, I'm enjoying it greatly, Its really well written.

lucky
12-05-2007, 04:44 PM
I agree, one of the best stories. Ingenious move, I still try to figure out the worst happening to her that can still not affect a marriage as the story went so far.

I love revenge dare stories!!!

molten man
12-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Awesome dude!!! Your marriage seriouslyneeds to be strong enuf to have a threesome!! Cheers

Hephaistos
12-06-2007, 03:19 PM
We went through to a small side room. There was a comfortable chair, a bit like dentist chair, and a couple of other chairs. There were no windows, the walls, ceiling, carpet and chair were beige. Sue was made comfortable in the main chair, I was directed to a chair behind her and out host sat beside her.

“OK, Sue, I’m going to hypnotise you then ……” “then other things will happen” I interjected.

“OK, Sue, I’m going to hypnotise you then 'other things will happen'. Are you TOTALLY happy with that?” our host, a professional hypnotist asked. Sue seemed a little relieved and agreed.

It seemed fairly easy for Sue to be put under and a couple of tests showed she was totally hypnotised. The hypnotist advised me “Due to the depth of control you will need, I’ll need to put her under and wake her several times myself. I’ll then transfer key triggers to you and you can put her under and wake her. This took the best part of two hours, including some basic safety instructions and what I can and cannot do. Towards the end of the session our host told me “OK, you can wake her up now, leaving her feeling refreshed. Even if you don’t get her to do anything you ought to put her under every day for a couple of weeks, then at least every week to maintain the links we have set up.

“How do we know she will react as I tell her” I asked “can we do some sort of test run?”

“Yes, that’s a good idea, it will show you have control in a safe environment. You need to pick something she would never normally do ~ for example would she normally go topless in front of a stranger in his house?” he asked hopefully. I smiled, No, there is no chance, so that was an ideal test. I thought and then told to Sue “Get up, turn your back on us, take off your blouse and bra, put on your blouse, then your bra ~ I’ll fasten it up for you”. It worked like a dream. “OK, we will go and have a cup of tea. You will go into the kitchen and make it.” I checked with our host that was OK. “You will look in any mirrors, or windows reflections but will not notice your bra is on over your clothes. It’s only when one of us tells you that you’ll notice it.

You’ll immediately take your bra and blouse off, thinking that will solve the problem. You will then sit down, topless, and finish your tea thinking you are being perfectly normal. If either of us gives you a command starting ‘Slave’ you will not acknowledge it, you will simply do it.” Turning to the hypnotist I asked “Will that do?”

“Excellent” he enthused, “That one test covers all the aspects you wanted”. I woke Sue up, and we went to the lounge and Sue prepared some tea and biscuits for us acting as if she were the hostess and the hypnotist was a guest. She totally didn’t see her bra, even when I told her she had spilled some biscuit crumbs on her blouse and she looked in the mirror to wipe them off. Our host later asked if she were related to superman, as she seemed to be wearing her underwear outside her clothes. She jumped up, asked me to unhook her, slipped of the bra, then the blouse, and settled down to finish her cup of tea. Sue wasn’t visibly aroused, she seemed to think it was the most natural thing to be topless ~ boy was I going to have fun with this.

“Slave, someone has left a bra on that chair, can you throw it in the bin please.” Sue continued to chatter, but got up, collected her bra and dropped it in the bin, collected another biscuit and sat down to eat it.

When we had finished; “Slave, Clear the tea things, wash up, then come and put your blouse on, we are leaving now. When you have finished putting your blouse on you will be fully awake, refreshed and happy, however you will not realise you are bra-less until you are told. The fact your nipples are rubbing on your blouse will make you very excited” I ordered and watched as she started to do what I wanted. I paid the hypnotist, and recovered Sues bra, which I put in my pocket, while she was doing the dishes. On the drive home Sue chattered normally, then couldn’t contain herself any longer “Did the thing with the hypnotist work?”

“Better than I hoped” I laughed “Do you want an example?”

<Sue finds she cannot say No :rolleyes:>

I found this yesterday ~ you'll need a picture showing your face less than 2Mb and it uses Flash so you'll need that enabled ~ I fell off my chair laughing! http://www.elfyourself.com/

molten man
12-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Excellent. Great job as usual!!

profoundslave
12-07-2007, 05:24 AM
man this story is just awesome...please continue your suberb work.....

Hephaistos
12-07-2007, 02:19 PM
“You mean it didn’t just happen back there?” Sue asked uncertainly. “No, it’s an ongoing experiment” I chuckled “not much happened ‘back there’. I have to say, with that slightly transparent blouse your wearing Sue, I like the new sexy bra-less look …..”Sue gasped and looked down at herself. At the same time her nipples hardened, rubbing on her blouse, turning her on and added to the effect.

“…….. but don’t you think it would be sexier if you undid you blouse so I could see your cleavage as well?” “In your dreams, pal” she muttered “as if I’m likely to travel like that in broad daylight on an open road.”

I have three trigger words, each of which can go into normal conversation. The first, which I’ll call [open] here, makes her follow my commands and suggestions until I say [open] again but she knows she is doing it under hypnosis. She cannot stop herself but she hears the instruction and knows what’s happening. The second [obey] is the same as the first, but she does not know she is hypnotised, and will not remember getting the instructions, and the final one [hypno] put her into a full hypnotic trance. I’m planning to use [open] a lot, and [hypno] occasionally but am not planning to use [obey] very often. The Hypnotist was very clear I had to close each trigger word (by using it again) otherwise Sue would obey every command I gave her. I was not looking for a Stepford wife; I simply wanted to spice up our sex life.

For this narrative I’ll show commands in this format [open: <command> ]

[open: Pull your blouse out of your skirt, then undo all the buttons. Once you have done that you will not be able to touch your blouse, whatever happens, until I say ‘OK to dress.’]

Sue’s horrified expression was a picture as, against her will, her hands started to do as commanded. Sue undid the buttons carefully leaving the blouse joined by friction. When she finished I casually asked her to pass a coke from the front pocket, which she did without thinking. As she leaned forward her blouse opened, and she instinctively reached to close it again ~ but her hands stopped short and, try as she might she could not touch her blouse. She sat back with the blouse open from her neck to her jeans, like a mans shirt, with a great deal of cleavage showing. “Yeah, that’s better” I grinned.

Sue was thinking for a while, and from time to time she tried to touch her blouse, but couldn’t then she asked “What can you make me do now I have been hypnotised, and how long does it last?”

:D “No limits, and indefinitely” :D

I returned with a smile, opening her window slightly with the electric window winder. [open: don’t touch the window controls]. Her blouse fluttered a bit as a shiver of wind curled cool (masculine? ;)) tentacles around her breast, but didn’t move as much as I wanted so I opened her window wider. Much better. Her blouse was now fluttering well and, while concealing her from oncoming traffic, allowed me frequent unrestricted views of her breasts and nipples.

Of course this movement rubbed the material on her nipples further arousing her, and the wind on unfamiliar skin also aroused her so she actually started to enjoy the experience. She again tried to re-button but couldn’t move her hands within an inch of the buttons.

This turned out to be a key for a successful use of hypnotism. As the hypnotist had told me, I could make her do anything, but if I built in enjoyment for her the activity became much more enjoyable for both of us.

<Sue cannot resist my commands at the service station>

molten man
12-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Excellent. Just too good for words!!

Hephaistos
12-08-2007, 11:25 AM
It was a quiet section of the road so I opened her window fully. The wind buffeting was now enough to balloon her blouse and it was not long before both breasts were fully exposed, with the blouse hanging down either side of her body. I mostly shut the window again and, leaving her exposed, asked how she was enjoying hypnotism. “It is quite erotic, but … THERE'S A CAR COMING!”

I have no idea if the oncoming car saw her or not, but the effect on Sue was electric.

“O M G !, I cannot believe you did that. Gosh I’m wet, I’ll need to start wearing panty-liners if you’re going to go on like this.” “What makes you think you will be allowed panties?” I commented “Looks like we are a bit short of fuel, keep your eye out for a service station.” “WHAT” Sue screamed “like this? You have to be joking ......

…. You are joking aren’t you?

….. Your not joking are you?”

On the slip road I took pity on her, reached across and pulled the material over her breasts, but not covering her cleavage. “Do you need the loo?” I asked innocently smiling when she agreed she did. I pulled the car into the car park and got out. “Come on then” I chivvied and she got out of the car.

To be honest she was too exposed for this to work in such a public place, leaning forward to get out of the car, swinging to shut the door both exposed her breasts and nipples ~ we would get arrested. I pulled the bottom of the blouse up and knotted it around her midriff. There was still a lot of cleavage on show, as not a single button was done up, but she was unlikely to offend any sensitive souls.

We didn’t, nothing too exciting happened, although she must have excluded a sexual glow as she attracted a lot or admiring glances from the young men at the service station. Back in the car I asked with the same impish grin Sue had used on me “Are you still looking forward to Geoffrey staying the night on his way home?”

S: “ummmm.”

We had an unusually quite trip home. Sue was obviously thinking and I didn’t mess with her by ‘suggesting’ other things, however as we reached the outskirts of our home town I did set some new thoughts running for her. “Interesting dynamics with this experiment, Sue. If I tell you to slip your panties off before we get home will you do it because it’s sexy, and your turned on, or will you do it because you know I can ‘make’ you do it, or will I have to make you? The same applies to our forthcoming meal with Geoffrey. After your fun with Lynne, you just know your going to be serving naked. Again, free choice, Hobsons choice or hypnosis?”

S: “Ummmm.”

As we turned into our street I gave Sue the release command “ ‘OK to dress.’ Sue” and she looked at me before reaching up for her blouse. Of course she could now touch it, and she fingered the buttons thoughtfully, then surprised me by dropping her hands again and saying “If I’m decent enough to walk through a service station, I’m decent enough to walk up the driveway, besides, I’ve not lost total control …… yet. I can *choose* to show my cleavage.” And that’s exactly what my sexy lady wife did.

On closing the front door I instructed Sue “Stand behind my chair, lean over the back until your head touches the seat, and spread your legs as wide as you are able to do. I’ll be right behind you.” She did as I asked ~ no hypnosis needed. I was right behind her and I lifted her dress onto her back so she was fully exposed. After a few seconds Sue growled “You planning to just stand there looking all day?” ~ I certainly wasn’t, dropped my trousers, stepped forward and slammed a cock that had been rampant for too long straight into Sue. No foreplay, no warning just full penetration, down a very well lubricated hole.

Her pussy was at just the right height, she was comfortable lying across the roll of my leather chair, and I was able to lean my weight on the chair rather than Sue so the only contact was our pelvic bones clashing with each thrust. Even so the force was sufficient to move the chair across until it jammed against the sofa. This was not making love, it was not even sex, it was rutting at its purest and most elemental form.

I came with such force it arched my back and I stood on tiptoes burying my cock into the very depths of Sue. I’m sure it lifted her feet off the ground as I spewed fast-moving cum deeply inside her. I was breathless, “gosh I needed that” I gasped lifting her off the chair and sitting down. Sue smoothed her skirt down, and sat on my lap, legs across the arm of the chair, also breathing hard.

Andy: “Sorry!” [still breathless]
Sue: “Sorry?”
A: Yes, I didn’t look after you that time, I’ve been building all day and just needed ……” I tailed off
S: “Firstly, you always look after me first when we make love, I’ve noticed, and it’s one of the things I like about you. It’s really nice to be able to return the favour for once. Secondly, and this is a secret we girls do not often share, Although making love is great, occasionally a girl likes to just be taken by her man, it shows he cares, and boy! was I just taken! Finally don’t worry too much; I came twice so even when you don’t try you satisfy me.”

We sat together cuddling and chatting about nothing much when Sue mentioned that Lynne and Roy, her husband, were trying to learn Bridge. We can both play so I suggested she invite them for an evening game, and we could open some wine. I didn’t mention I saw an opportunity for revenge for the earlier breakfast gotya. Sue agreed, chatted to Lynne and next Saturday was fine. With the meeting ‘in the bag’ I asked for the phone;

<Sue is set up :o>

molten man
12-10-2007, 02:18 AM
Great Job. Please Continue!!

Hephaistos
12-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Andy: “Hi Lynne, can you talk or just listen?”
Lynne: “Yes, I’m here with Roy and the kids” she picked up quickly
A: “I was thinking about when you came around for breakfast last week”
L: “Yes, I really enjoyed that, I was hoping you could do that again sometime …. Sometime soon?”

This was not really the direction I wanted the conversation to go, but ……..
A: “Well, if you enjoyed it so much I expect you would be welcome another time.”
L: “It was all OK except my coffee, I would prefer that a little stronger next time, if at all possible?”

Lynne didn’t have coffee, she had tea, then it clicked, she was talking about the action not the coffee. I relayed the request to Sue so Lynne could hear on the phone “Lynne wants to come for ‘breakfast’ again, but wants to up the ante. Do you want to sort something out at work with her that you are comfortable to run with?” Sue did, Lynne was happy so I went back to my original tack;

“What I was really looking for was revenge on Sue, not to set myself up again” I laughed. I know you cant talk so there are three options; 1) Sue is naked for the evening. I’m not so keen on that one, it’s a bit boring. 2) Sue wears a very see-through top, and perhaps a thong, or a sex toy, or 3) this is a bit much for you, or Roy, and we just enjoy a standard evening of Bridge.”

“Well I’m not keen on the last choice”, Lynne breathed sexily, and Sue grimaced when I told her “I quite like toys so option two with the fallback of option one if things need livening up.” Sue spat “bitch” which got a laugh from Lynne.

A: “Do you want to keep your ‘breakfast’ experience secret from Roy?”
L: “Yes, absolutely. Always!”
A: “OK, we need a cover story ~ just tell him Sue has lost a bet and will not be wearing much, if anything. Is it OK to be a bit raunchy?”
L: “ Yes, that should be fine. He is a very visual person, although I never let him get his hands dirty” Lynne laid down her boundary quite firmly “I’ll let him know later tonight. I don’t expect we will be late.”

Completing the call I hung up and asked Sue; “Do you want to be hypnotised for this?” She thought and offered; “No, knowing you can, and would, make me seems to make it OK to be a bit adventurous. I wanted to talk about ‘breakfast’ with Lynne, are you going to hypnotise me to go easy on you?”

I was shocked, and forcefully voiced my anger. “I do not want a puppet for a wife, you are mostly a free agent, and certainly for something like that, knowing you have a strong ‘control gene’, I’ll simply ride the storm. I think I can trust you to keep within sane, or almost sane boundaries.” Sue brightened noticeably, saying she thought I would not allow her to control things now she was hypnotisable.

While on a high I used the ‘knockout’ [hypno: “You are strongly turned on by seeing my cock. Seeing the bulge behind clothing turns you on. Seeing it in the flesh, but soft, turns you on more. Seeing it hard turns you on a lot and seeing me cum almost always makes you cum as well.” I started, laying the enjoyment part of my plan.

“You have a secret which no-one knows, not even your husband. Cum is full of vitamin K, which is exceptionally good for your skin. Swallowing cum at least once a week is why your skin is so fair. You really enjoy swallowing, but you keep your secret to yourself in-case it turns your hubby off to know why you really like to swallow ~ he thinks you do it because he enjoys it, which is partly true, but not the whole story. It was at least a week since Andy last came in your mouth” I finished wickedly.

“You also like to spend a lot of time around the house naked. Of course you always sleep naked, but you often have breakfast in the nude, or have an early bath and come down naked. The only exception is when we have guests, when you have to wear at least a robe around the house, although you are usually naked under the robe.”

I then completed the hypnosis exercises I had been given, re-emphasised the above instructions and ensuring she would wake up refreshed and happy. I left her sleeping in the chair for now. I carefully collected her nightwear from under her pillow, folded it, and put it with other nightwear away in a seldom used drawer. Scene set, I went down, woke Sue ] and we had some tea.

That evening;

S: “After you nearly splitting me in half today I don’t really want to make love again” she came up with as an excuse as she crawled into bed, naked. “I’ll give you a blowjob though.”
A: “No real need.” I replied, knowing she needed to do it “I’m fairly empty as well”
S; “ummmm” Sue growled, ignoring me and starting some gentle oral sex. Knowing what was coming I was quite turned on so I was quickly hard, then all too quickly blowing about half a balls worth of cum down her throat. “ummmm, tasty” she slurped for the first time in her life, licking me clean before settling as a naked spoon.

We had some fun finding a suitable see-through top. I wanted it nearly, but not totally transparent, Sue wanted long tails (no idea why!). We tried crochet jumpers and various other items before finding an expensive silk number that ticked all the boxes. I made Sue wait outside the sex shop while I picked up the (expensive) package I had ordered. Once home I was able to leave it on the lounge table (still wrapped in its plain brown box) simply by saying “[open: Do not touch or open this box].” Sue was squirming to find the contents but, even when I was not in the house, she couldn’t touch the box! When she went shopping I opened it, read and understood the instructions, ensured all the batteries (four separate sets) were fully charged, and had it re-wrapped before she came home. I’d used wrapping paper, and a bow, but she knew it was the box she couldn’t touch.

Saturday evening came, and we were getting ready. Sue came into the bedroom naked from her bath, and put on her top. “Wow!, Stunning” I breathed as I looked through the material at the naked body of my wife. “Yeah, so what do you want me to wear under it, do you have the thong you mentioned?” “Its part of the present, you can wear a skirt for now. A very short skirt. [open: Also your nipples will react to the feel of the material, and every time it rubs them they will become erect]”

We went down to sort out the lounge, drinks etc. It was a real treat to see Sue, with her breasts clearly visible beneath her top, tented by her nipples, and a skirt so short it showed her bum cheeks. Exactly on time the front door rang and I told Sue to go and greet our guests. “What, now?

……… like this??

………. Oh!

………. OK

….. I suppose.” She stuttered towards the door.

They came back into the lounge, Lynne grinning from ear to ear and Roy not knowing where to look. “Enjoy the view Roy, Sue lost and won’t be wearing much tonight at all. She will also be serving drinks and nibbles all night, so she has nowhere to hide anyway” I improvised.

“She is wearing more than I though she would be” remarked Lynne, getting a glare from my wife “Didn’t you mention a thong, Andy?”

“Yeah, Sue has been waiting for you to arrive to open her present, which she will wear tonight. [open: You may open the box now Sue]” The command words were chosen so only Sue and I knew she had just been released from her instruction not to touch the box. She undid the wrapping and looking into the box.

“Oh, wow!” she exclaimed as she looked at the contents

<Sue opens :eek:, and wears :D her present ;)>

Hephaistos
12-11-2007, 02:19 PM
There were two long, thin, waterproof, rolled leather tubes, in the form of a T, with a small brass padlock on the waste portion of the thong. “That will not cover much” she looked worried. “There is more, keep going” I laughed. Next out of the box was a small wireless control, similar to a TV remote control, with four buttons. “I’ll take that” I reached for it “keep going.”

Next was a device about 3 cm square, with a nipple, not unlike some laptop keyboard joysticks. It had a leather loop under it and Sue turned it over, uncertainly. Roy and Lynne looked at it, trying to guess its function “It’s a clitoral stimulator” I eventually advised “keep going.” Next was a standard vibrator, shapes like a J again with a leather loop under it. Finally she extracted a but-plug, and a small tube of lube, laying all the items on the lounge table, and looking at me for an explanation.

I pressed a button on the remote. The clitoral stimulator started to vibrate across the table, stopping when I released the button. I passed the control to Lynne who pressed another button ~ the vibrator starter to twirl both around and up and down. Lynne eyes went a bit glassy at the though of the effect when it was inside some sensitive area!. Finally Roy pressed the third button and the but-plug started to shorten length-wise, but expand width-wise. Each device stopped when the relevant control button was released.

“I know I am going to regret this, but what does the last button do?” asked Sue nervously. “Try it” I offered, grinning. She did and all three devices leapt into life, running for about 30 seconds to a pre-programmed routine. “I think it sequences through different routines” I observed “I guess Sue will be able to tell us later.”

“OK Sue,” I commanded “Go into the kitchen, because I don’t think you could insert these devices here without displaying more than you intend …… yet. Lube and insert the but-plug, then the vibrator. Thread the thong through both devices, then through the stimulator before fastening it with the padlock. Make sure the stimulators nipple is resting against your clit ~ do you need a hand?” Sue’s look of relief as she nodded Yes turned to another glare as I asked Lynne to go with her, and make sure everything was tightly fastened. “You will not need the skirt when your thong is in place” was my parting shot to Sue retreating back.

A little time passes, and Roy and I had a couple of drinks, before a very flushed Sue returned. We could very clearly see the thin black leather thong through her silk top and everything looked to be in place. “OK, same order as before, let’s see if it’s all working” and without waiting I picked up the remote and pressed the clit stimulator. Sues hands shot between her legs, her knees locked and she literally writhed.

I released the button, passed the remote to Lynne who pressed the vibrator button. Again the effect was immediate and obvious. I was also impressed with the quietness ~ apart from Sue’s squeals there was no sound, this would make an excellent toy under normal clothing in an ordinary environment. Finally Roy pressed his button and Sue immediately clasped her ass as she was internally stretched.

“Sue, would you like to test the last button?” I enquired mischievously. “NO” she replied firmly. “Oh, that wasn’t really a request” I pressed and Sue gingerly pressed the button, immediately dropping the control as all three stimuli started in concert. It didn’t matter as the program continued for the full 30 seconds, without the button being pressed, leaving Sue limp and sweaty, with a very healthy sexual glow.

Lynne called me to the kitchen to bring in a tray of sandwiches. Fortunately I didn’t ask Sue to do it because as soon as we were out of earshot Lynne whispered in my ear “god, this is hot. I almost wish Roy were not here ~ she is turning me on!” I didn’t know Lynne was interested in girls and said so; “There is a time and place for either” Lynne mouthed huskily “men are hard and controlling, women tend to be softer and more compliant, either is good, both are different.” With that she picked up the tray and rejoined Roy and Sue.

“Right, lets play bridge” I continued “if anyone wants a drink, or nibbles, or the music changing etcetera simply press one of the three buttons until you have Sues attention and she will be happy to jump up and serve you. If she does not move quickly enough simply press two, or three buttons together. We should probably save the fourth button for special events, a hand played exceptionally well, or exceptionally badly, otherwise we will be awash in Sue-juice. I’m guessing Sue will be a bit distracted this evening so lets give her a little leeway.”

I put the remote down on the table, in easy reach of everyone, pressing the clit simulator briefly as I did so, enjoying the shudder from Sue.

Sue did play badly that night, although to be fair she had very little time to focus on her cards. Every round, sometime mid-round, someone wanted something and pressed a button. The game became to press it when Sue was distracted, looking at her cards, or serving someone else, which always made her jump and squeak, then blush as she realised she was broadcasting her arousal.

After a particularly bad hand Lynne pressed and held a couple of buttons, then pressed the ‘forth’ button. Sue writhed through an obvious orgasm which left her flushed and breathless. Lynne was obviously hacked off as she again pressed one of the buttons. “No more, for a bit” gasped Sue who could not unlock the belt and get any relief from the toys.

“Oh” smirked Lynne, “are you asking for a favour Sue? What can you offer in return if we do that?” “Ummm – what do you want?” Sue replied, still breathless. “Well, we might leave the buttons alone for say half an hour, if you ‘hid’ them with that blouse you are wearing” Lynne chuckled.

I have to say (and Sue later confirmed) I was surprised at the result. The top was *very* transparent and Sue obviously thought loosing it would show little extra so she agreed. As soon as she took it off, and made a point of wrapping the buttons in it, to prevent them being ‘accidentally’ pressed, the difference between being nude and naked became apparent.

Sue was now just wearing the thong and toys ~ from the back she was naked, and from the front, playing at the table, she appeared naked as well. Of course she did not sit behind the table for long, first being sent for some drinks and then for some more food ~ a ‘natural’ waitress! <grin>.

The game ended before the ½ hour was up, and we saw off two very happy guests. I undid the padlock and Sue staggered off for a well deserved bath, while I went to clean up the toys, ready for another day. I was pleasantly reminded about my earlier hypno ‘programming’ about an hour later when Sue, unselfconsciously, came down from her bath totally naked, and joined me for a glass of wine before bed.

Sue had been teased, and had cum so often that evening she was not up for any sex that night, but snuggled against me she suggested quietly “How would it be if we went back to the hypnotist and gave me some control words to use on you, so I can have as much fun with you as you are having with me?”

<Should I agree? :eek::eek: Girls?>

YoureAmazingMe
12-11-2007, 06:58 PM
I still believe this is one of the best well written stories around & Yes you should agree, I think it will keep the story interesting.

molten man
12-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Excellent Man. Too good!!

lucky
12-11-2007, 11:50 PM
I feel a cruel revenge here :cool: Does she know all the triggers? She can say "You are not allowed to use open or hypno"... I think she doesn't know about obey since you haven't used on her... yet.

Hephaistos
12-12-2007, 04:22 PM
YAM: Your wish ..... :cool:
MM: Supportive as ever, thanks
Lucky: "[obey] is the same as the first, but she does not know she is hypnotised, and will not remember getting the instructions" unless I go through with her request ~ and don't forget she is the dominant partner in this story!! I feel a chill blowing down my spine :confused:

Part of me did not want to give such an open control to Sue ~ I liked the control of her that I had taken. However fair’s fair so I rang the hypnotist. My main concern was we could give each other cyclic commands which might have unpleasant side effects. For example suppose I hypnotised Sue into wearing one less item of clothing than I wore, and she did the same to me. We would both end up naked for the rest of our lives, which is not a great way to get a promotion! Apparently this could be fixed so a few days later off we went.

The journey there was uneventful, the ‘session’ went well and nothing out of the ordinary happened. I had not realised the hypnotist was a hedonist, and that religion meant male guests did not wear anything while having tea. He should have mentioned it the last time, and I would have taken my clothes off, as Sue [asked] me to this time around. It took me a few minutes to find the cups and ‘makings’ but Sue and the hypnotist were happily chatting and did not seem to notice the time.

They were happy to keep me company, and nattered away as I made their tea. He was a lovely host, and even offered to take some photo’s of Sue and I to remember our visit. Of course I had to dress before we left, and we started home, in good time. Sue wanted to drive, which was unusual, but I didn’t mind. It turned out to be quite handy because, for some reason, I seemed to fall asleep on the way home. It looked like we were just about to pull into a roadside picnic area when [ ……… ] I woke up about half way home.

Sue asked if the safety belt was snagging my shirt, but of course it wasn’t. She seemed to find this really funny and chuckled to herself for the next few miles. We passed a sign for the service station in five miles and I teased Sue asking if she wanted to take her bra off as she has last time we came this way. “No,” she smiled “I’m going to have a lot more fun going around the service station with you in a skirt!”

O MG! WTF!!

I was wearing a skirt and a frilly blouse ~ how the hell had that happened?

Sue had to pull over and stop for a minute, she was laughing so hard. “Oh, your expression, revenge is soooo sweet” she chortled. “We stopped at a picnic area a while back and you changed by a picnic table on the far side of the car park ~ that was fun as well. I got you to strip naked collected your clothes and left you there while I exchanged them for this authentic Scottish fancy dress outfit. I do like CFNM, we will be doing a lot more of that in future. Unfortunately they didn’t have any underwear for you, as it’s a bona fide outfit ~ but that didn’t worry me too much.”

Sue continued “as we are stopped I am going try something else, undo your kilt so you are sitting on it and it is not covering you at all, and put your hands behind your head and keep them there.” Of course I ignored her, and received an immediate [open: Do as I have just asked]. Almost immediately, robotically, I was sitting as instructed. Sue reached over with both hands, took one of my balls in each hand and squeezed gently.

Instantaneously I got a full erection ~ a real boner. “Hummm, that worked well,” Sue panted “start timing it, you should remain erect for 30 minutes, without cumming, and without feeling any stress. If fact it should feel good, and if I want another 30 minutes I just squeeze both your balls again. I like you with a full erection.”

She started driving again, and I sat with my hands locked behind my head, and a full erection poking between my legs. Sue occasionally held my cock, like a gear stick, but mostly glanced down at it from time to time, chuckling delightedly. We pulled into the service station, at the exact spot I parked with her. “Do you need the loo? How do guys pee with a full erection?" Sue asked innocently "You have about 20 minutes of this experiment left, I guess you are about to find out.”

<Andy cannot resist the commands he is given :o>
(Haven't we been here before? YAM I blame you for this!)

lucky
12-12-2007, 04:41 PM
damn still thinking of the cycling commands: open does it work for both now? "[open forgot your power over me?" or who would get to hypno or obey first between you, would be able to stop the other's control.

I'm looking forward for the story

YoureAmazingMe
12-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Ah. My bad. & this is why I don't write stories, because I am not good at this. I believe you should do whatevers best for the story! :]

zeketheorc
12-12-2007, 09:01 PM
ooo I love how she is getting revenge! Too bad he is wearing a kilt opposed to a girls skirt!

molten man
12-12-2007, 09:16 PM
i would have preferred andy having the control!!

Hephaistos
12-13-2007, 12:21 PM
YAM: Don't get sweaty, it will all turn out right!
Zeke: Your a bad lad ~ don't give her ideas
MM: Yeah, so would Andy ~ see the trailer of this post
__________________________________________________ ________

Sue let me unlock my hands, and adjust the kilt before getting out of the car. Fortunately the Sporran covered most of my erection, but it was obvious to both of us what was happening, and I felt it must be visible to passers by as well. The outfit I was wearing attracted a lot of attention on its own without and ‘alterations’ by me!

I have to say, this was the first time in my life I was walking in public with my cock and balls open to the elements. There was enough of a breeze for it to be distinctly noticeable and the fact I was covered from most views did not diminish the feelings I was getting. Sue linked arms and happily walked in towards the loos.

Fortunately it was an old fashioned toilet with a trench urinal, so the fact I was peeing up the wall with a full erection, rather than down into the urinal was not too noticeable, although I was splashing more than was comfortable. I rejoined Sue for a coffee and we sat together on a rounded bench restaurant seat. Sue immediately moved her hand across, discreetly letting it slip under the fold of the kilt, until she was holding me. IN THE RESTURANT! With people all around, many in earshot. “Ummm, is that a good idea” I stammered “will that affect your experiment?”

“Yes, and No” grinned Sue “Blokes have been doing this for years, it’s nice to get some revenge. The experiment needs two hands” she continued cautiously, due to the folk around us “otherwise the effects are normal ~ aren’t they?” They certainly were, and my excitement was building. “You can’t keep doing that” I responded, equally cryptically “otherwise the children will come out to play, and you know how messy they can be.” Sue grinned, gave a last squeeze and let me go. Phew!

We waited for the full 30 minutes and. Almost to the second, my erection faded. Sue was delighted but didn’t pull and more tricks and we soon left the restaurant and looked in a hardware store. “Do you think this rope would be suitable” Sue requested, surprising me as the question was totally out of context “It seems soft enough not to leave rope burns on you” she whispered in my ear before continuing more loudly “How much will we need, 8 or 10 meters?”

We bought the rope then left the service area and continued home. A couple of miles from home Sue pulled into a lay-by and called Lynne, using the car speaker phone so I could hear the conversation. “Hi Lynne, what does an Englishman wear under his kilt?” Sue bounced in with no preamble as soon as she heard Lynne’s voice. There was a perceptible pause and the reply “Knowing you, nothing?”

“We are about a mile away from you, do you want to find out?” Lynne did so Sue continued “We will just be a few minutes, I’ll honk the horn but we will stay in the car, come round and lean in the passenger window.” Sue then got me to undo the kilt, she squeezed my balls, again getting the reaction (and erection) she wanted, then she lent over, licked and sucked my hood, leaving a lipstick ring around the shaft of my cock. She adjusted the kilt so it was resting on my lap as asked me to put my hands behind the car seat and not move them ~ “pretend they are tied there” she advised “Do you want to be hypnotised into doing that?” I thought for a moment then “Yes” so Sue issued the command. Much as I wanted to I could not move may hands from behind the seat.

We drove to Lynne’s and she came and leaned through my window. I received a nice flash of boob until she caught my glance and adjusted her blouse, with a grin. “We have been to a hypnotist” Sue started baldly. “Wow,” Lynne exclaimed “What did they do to you?” “It’s not me wearing the fancy dress outfit” Sue chortled, continuing “or me sitting there with my hands locked by hypnotism behind my seat, or me with a hypno-suggested boner.”

Lynne’s eye and face were a picture as Sue continued “If you want to find how hard slide your hand under Andy’s kilt, he cannot stop you and Roy is too far away to see what you’re doing. I felt very cold fingers sliding under the kilt to my thigh, and then moving up, slowly first tickling then sliding past my balls, before they gripped my cock. Hard.

Roy shouted some question, and Lynne answered, but her hand never left me, checking my hardness up and down the full length of my concealed cock, before returning to squeeze my balls, rather too hard so I squirmed in my seat, but obviously could not move my hands to stop her.

“We can have a lot of fun the next time you come for a post-work breakfast Lynne” Sue sparkled “I now control the limits, not Andy. He will do *exactly* what I tell him. I thought we could suggest some ideas at work, which will help to pass the nights, then try things at home. If it works, great, we can look for any improvements; if it does not work we can try something else”.

We had not discussed me being a sex toy for my wife and her friend and I shot a worried look at her but Lynne was already replying “You can make him do *anything*? Wow, this IS worth exploring. Thanks for including me. I’ve always wanted to explore my dominate side, and I’m so turned on by bondage. I love dominating men, but Roy” and again she looks across at him, as Sue does, “did not want to play when I broached the subject.”

Roy called across and Sue got out of the car and half approached him to keep him away from Lynne and I. I took the opportunity to ask Lynne something but she did not have time to answer before Sue, who was only a few paces away returned. Lynne finally withdrew her hand and looked at it. “Lipstick! You are a BAD girl Sue!” and looking at me she gave my answer, cryptically “I would do that anytime.” Sue laughed and, misunderstanding the comment said “I’m sure we can have more fun with my slave than that!”

We left then, and it was only a few moments to reach home. As we entered the house and shut the front door Sue demanded I strip naked and lie of the hall carpet. No hypnotism needed, I was out of my clothes in a flash. Sue didn’t even waste that much time, she simply removed her knickers, squatted over my cock, impaled herself, rocked me into a really deep penetration, put her feet on my shoulders so I had her full weight resting on my pelvis, then rocked us both to orgasm. We were both turned on and it did not take either of us long to cum.

<Andy is “pre-programmed, :confused: but strikes back :D”>

molten man
12-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Great story!! Waiting for the next!!

Hephaistos
12-14-2007, 12:42 PM
After the quickie in the hallway I must have been tired. I remember unpacking and starting a cup of tea, then [ …………….. ] I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up it was mid-afternoon. The sleep did me a power of good because I felt really refreshed and happy.

Sue was chatting about the controls the hypnotist had given her and asked if mine were the same. They were. She then mentioned she enjoyed the power of the [obey] command, and I told her I preferred the [open] command because she knew what was happening, but could not stop it, which I felt was more exciting. Sue disagreed, and felt total control was more exciting. I wondered if she would be trying this on me in the future.

We had both become a little hot and sweaty with the mornings activities so we decided to have a shower and freshen up. We went upstairs to change, however as Sue slipped off her bra, I caught sight of her areola I immediately became excited. I don’t know why, but areola always turns me on and I can lick and nuzzle them for hours. What I most like is really gentle touches, almost breath light, mostly avoiding the nipples. Its was almost as if I had been programmed to like them, I found them so fascinating. Sue was grinning at the effect on me, which was strange as I’d always fancied her breasts.

Sue went off for her bath and, as customary, had a shower first. She called, as usual, when she wanted a stool. I joined her in the shower room and knelt on all fours so she could sit on my back and shave her legs and wash herself in comfort. It might seem submissive but I had a secret that I would never share with Sue because she might find it too weird. I loved the feel of her flesh on my back, and I especially loved it if she had a soapy arse. She sat low on my back and was able to rest her foot on my shoulders so could easily reach to shave her legs, and other regions!

“Now your hypnotisable I might share my ‘stool’ with my friends" Sue mused quietly “Do you think Lynne would like to try a living stool? Or perhaps Geoff would like a seat while he watches me have a bath.” I was turned on by the thought of Lynne’s soapy backside, however very turned off by the though of a hairy arse and said so. […………..]

“…. perhaps Geoff would like a seat while he watches me have a bath.” Sue continued. “well, if it turns you on I can’t see any harm in it” I responded feeling a slight sense of having been here before, although I could not put my finger on why I thought that.

The soap Sue was using to shave was flowing over my body and between us creating a very erotic sensation, and giving me a hard on. She was twisting to get both sides of her legs, then opened herself wide to maintain her snatch, all of which created a film of soap between us. Bliss!

Sue then stood up to have her bath, and chuckled at my obvious erection. “Lets keep that for a while” she grinned giving my balls a quick squeeze with both hands, and producing the immediate rock hard erection she so enjoyed seeing. I enjoyed my shower, and looking at her naked body in the bath, while Sue seemed transfixed on me and was obviously enjoying watching me soap myself clean.

We both dried and met, naked, in the bedroom. The curtains were open and the afternoon sunlight was streaming into the room. Sue look really sexy, and was glowing after a slightly too hot bath.

I had started to tie the rope we had bought earlier to the bed and asked Sue to spread-eagle herself. She commented that she bought the rope for me at Lynne’s request but complied with my request. I started with her feet, tying one to the bed head, then stretching the rope to her other foot, looping it and tying her second foot to the other bed head. I adjusted it until she could raise her legs about 6 inches (15cm for any European readers ;)) but not move them side to side.

Next I told her she would be loosing two senses, sight and sound, and did she have any last requests. “No”. So I passed her the earplugs and ensured they were well fitted by saying [“open: Make sure the plugs are fitted so you cannot hear a sound”]. Once complete I tied her wrists to the bed footer, one each side, so she was more of a T than an X. Her head was resting, not uncomfortably, at the foot of the bed ~ I had plans for that mouth later and made sure it was accessible while standing behind Sue. I then took out a large vibrator fixed to a pole. The head of the vibrator was similar to a tennis ball ~ it didn’t penetrate; it simply vibrated gently and softly.

I took some time tying it to the bed head, signaling when she was to raise and lower her legs. Finally it was to my satisfaction so I raised it out of the way. Lastly I taped cotton pads to Sue’s eyes with paper tape and covered that with an eye black-out mask. I was sure she was both deaf and blind, and tingling with anticipation. I turned the vibrator to its lowest setting and lowered it so it rested between her legs.

I then sat and watched.

Sure enough the mechanical pulsing together with the lack of ability to move, and the loss of two sensory inputs magnified the effect and Sue soon raised her feet, the last inch or so breaking the vibrators contact with her pussy. She could not, of course, hold her feet up for long and entered a yo-yo existence of being turned on by the vibrator or straining to hold it away from her.

Her nipples were extended, her breasts flushed with heat and she started panting slightly. I grinned and picked up the phone ~ Sue, of course, could not even tell I was in the room.

<Who am I phoning, will it get worse for Sue? (of course it will!)>

YoureAmazingMe
12-14-2007, 04:07 PM
Veryy good section. It always stays interesting and I hope the story will continue on. & I like how you have the little end of the section questions. :] It keeps you interested.

Hephaistos
12-15-2007, 01:58 PM
After a while I take pity on Sue, this is supposed to be erotic not painful, and I slacken the vibrator slightly. She still has to lift her feet to break contact, but only slightly, and it is less strenuous to keep the contact broken. “Thank you” she breathed. I leave her to her mechanical tormentor and pad off to the kitchen for a beer and a few other bits and bobs.

I’m not long as the sight of my naked wife bound and writhing on the bed is a real turn on. I could have bound her with hypnotism but letting her pull against real restraints is far more visually stimulating. Sue later told me that to loose eyes and ears and then be bound was a massive mind-fuck and she really enjoyed the physical constraints.

I peel a banana then use my fingers to tell Sue to open her mouth wide, and keep it open. I slid the banana in and stroke her tongue with the tip. Dealing with the new sensations in her mouth Sue forgets her feet, which drop, and the vib bounces on her clit causing her to involuntarily close her mouth. I tap her shoulder to get her attention then draw an X on the top of her boob to signify ‘No’. Sue understands and opens her mouth again, showing a partially bitten through banana ~ I’m glad it was not my cock!

I had selected several food items from the kitchen and I spent a happy half hour feeding her different morsels. I tried to make each as different from the proceeding one as possible ~ a smear of Marmite on my thumb, some honey on my tongue (not too successful, I ate more than she did!), a slice of cheese but cut so it was a tube rather than a slice, some sweet-corn relish. From time to time I also kept her nipples alive by brushing them with my icy beer can, and of course the vibrator was helping every time she forgot to lift her legs.

The front door rang so I quietly left Sue to answer it, slipping on a robe in case it was not the person I was expecting. It was Lynne and as I bent forward to give her a welcome kiss she caught me by surprise by kissing me on the lips. She asked where Sue was and I told her to come and see. Lynne literally gasped at the sight of Sue, naked, fully spread eagled and with a slight sweat sheen across her whole, very fit body. The vibrator was down, causing Sues hips to squirm and the tray of used food items was obvious.

“Well, you have been busy while waiting for me, I feel very overdressed” Lynne eventually managed. She started to strip, slowly, and I sat and watched her. This was the first time in our married life I had watched a woman other than my wife strip, and it was even more sexy that it was happening in our bedroom, with my wife in the same room (although, to be fair, she had no idea she had an audience otherwise, I’m sure, she would have stifled her groaning).

Lynne peeled off all the way down to French knickers and a very lacy bra. “That’s better, more later, perhaps” she winked. “Now, have you used those peacock feathers yet?” We started with one feather each, tickling Sue’s face to get her attention, then slowly moving down her neck and out along her arms. We were stroking really lightly and very gently with the tips of the feather, keeping in time with each other and not rushing. We moved back along her underarms, pausing to play with her breasts and nipples, before continuing down her flanks. I don’t think Sue was aware there were two people holding the feathers ~ how she thought I was doing both sides of her without resting on the bed I don’t know.

Continuing down her thighs I removed the vibrator as it was just a distraction now. We spent a little while on her feet causing her to thrash about and strain against her bondage before moving up her inner legs towards her pussy. We avoided that (as we didn’t want to get the feathers wet) and instead added a second feather to the first. We then drew them apart tickling one breast and one leg each. “Who's there” Sue shouted, catching on, at last, it was not possible for one person to be tickling so many different areas. I think she came then, certainly she went rigid and bucked on the bed, whimpering.

<Nipple Clamps :eek:!:eek:!:eek:!>

Hephaistos
12-16-2007, 12:55 PM
“Look at her nipples, they are like coat hangers” Lynne commented “I bet they are really sensitive now, I know how to increase that” and she delved into her bag returning with some nipple clamps and a thin chain. “Ummm ~ won’t that hurt?” I questioned tentatively “Of course it will, that’s the whole point” Lynne responded sitting by Sue’s side. I sat on her other side (so Sue knew for sure there were at least two people watching her) and watched as Lynne pulled a nipple and fitted the clamp as far down as she could get it.

She tightened the device until she wrung an “Aaarggghhh” from Sue than moved to the other breast and did the same to the other nipple. Finally the thin chain was used to join the two clamps together and place a continual strain on Sue, more as she moved.

I was a bit worried so drew an X then a tick then a question mark on Sues breast ~ a new form of communication I was beginning to think would catch on :). “Sue gasped “Wow! I’m OK, I think. OOOoohhhhh”. Lynne meanwhile had moved to the tray of food, smiled, removed her bra and spread some honey on one of her nipples. She returned to the foot of the bed and leaned over so her honey covered nipple was resting on Sues mouth. Sue opened her lips and, for the first time as an adult, to my knowledge, started to suckle and lick the honey from Lynne breast and nipple.

Lynne then told me to remove the clamps when she gave me the wink (“Try to do both as quickly as possible”), popped an ice cube in her mouth and went down on Sue. She must have been hitting the right spots as Sue again writhed and struggled, to no avail. Quite quickly Lynne instructed “Right NOW!” and as I reacted to undo and remove the clamps Lynne forced the ice cube into Sues cunt with her tongue. There was no doubt that Sue came this time. With a vengeance! We stroked her with some soft towels, drying the perspiration, and other fluids, and let her come down gently, but did not release the ropes.

“OK, my turn now” Lynne grinned stripping completely – a fantastic sight. She knelt over Sue in a classic kneeling 69 position and gently massages the outside of Sue’s pussy and lips – more a pressure than penetration as Sue was still puffy and engorged from her recent climax. I held Lynne lips open and watched as my wife, at first tentatively, and then with more confidence, licked along Lynnes slit and around her clit. Probably it’s a girl thing, but she knew just where to press her tongue, and how hard and Lynne was soon panting. “Are you going to sit there and watch all day” Lynne growled.

I slipped on a ribbed condom and stood with my legs either side of Sue’s head, and my cock just short of Lynnes pussy. She was so wet I slid in easily, although she was tighter than my wife and her pelvic muscles were gripping me tightly which made her seem even tighter.

Sue transferred her attention from Lynnes clit/slit to my balls sucking first one then the other then, incredibly both. Readers, if you have never had your wife suck your balls as you fuck her best friend I suggest you go out and try it today. wow! Wow! WOW! Probably because Lynne was so wet I was able to last a respectable time, then started to build to my organism. As my balls rose Sue sucked harder, trying to prolong my ejaculation. All to soon I was filling the condom which, fortunately, triggered Lynne and she came as well. We all rested for a few minutes, with Sue bottom of the stack, before stirring.

“That was great, thanks. I’ll need a shower before I go home” Lynne confided. “We all will” I responded, starting to untie Sue until she was able to sit on the bed. She raised her hands to start removing the mask and I commanded “{open: Do not touch …..] before realising hypnotism was useless against a deaf person. Instead I held her hands and drew an X on her chest. “You want me to stay blindfolded” Guessed my wife and I drew a tick.

We guided her to the shower room and enjoyed another half hour under the warm water. Sue and I washed Lynne, Lynne and I washed Sue and Sue and Lynne washed me – it was a great way to have a shower. At one point Sue was kneeling, with her thumb inside Lynne, her fingers stroking Lynnes clit and her other hand soaping my cock and balls “Just checking you are all clean” Sue shouted, an annoying side effect of the ear-plugs.

We dried off and went back to the bedroom. I put Sue into bed, watching a reverse strip as Lynne got dressed. I again indicated that Sue was not to touch the blindfold before escorting Lynne down to the front door, staying naked this time. Just before leaving Lynne turned and gave me a massive hug, then a passionate kiss (with tongues!!) and a final grope of my balls. “I am so lucky to have liberal friends like you, please include me in your next adventure. Do you want me to tell Sue it was me, I noticed you didn’t let her know who the third party was?”

“If she asks, you can tell her, I’m just playing with her mind as well as her body today” I responded “although how she will phrase the question I have no idea.” With that Lynne left and I returned to find Sue asleep. I tidied up, switched on the telly and got into bed, rolling the sleeping Sue into my favourite position lying half on top of me, with a leg either side of mine, with her pussy pressed noticeably against my thigh.

Quite a bit later she awoke, so I took off the blindfold and we removed the earplugs. “Gosh, that was fantastic. Who was here?” Sue questioned breathlessly “Oh, just someone I know “I reply enigmatically. “It was Lynne. ……

was it Lynne? ….

It was Lynne, wasn’t it?

…… Would I know who it was?

……. ”

I just smiled at her and she realised I was not going to tell her. “As you go about ‘normal’ life you will probably bump into whoever’s pussy you have been sucking – if you see a suggestive smile it might have been her, or it might not” I gently wound Sue up, mischievously “I think we are even now, are you happy?” “Oh yes, I can’t wait for round two” Sue responded.

~ ~ ~ ~ Story end ~ ~ ~ ~

Hephaistos
12-16-2007, 12:59 PM
Epilogue

Life continues, but this story has ended because things become repetitive.

Sue and Andy were, and remain, happily married. Sue continues to exploit the [obey] command and Andy continues to prefer the [open] control, although, strangely, the fact we can control each other seems to mean we don’t have to use the power very often.

Geoffrey did stay for a night on his return flight and Sue again took, and enjoyed, a very dominate role. He lives a fair distance away and only stays for a night or two once every three months or so.

Lynne is more of a mix. She knows about the hypnotism, is happy to join whoever has control, and particularly enjoys setting us up (pretending to agree with my plan to get Sue, in reality ganging up with Sue on me :mad: ).

You have to be sure about bringing third parties into this type of relationship and, so far, that’s as far as we have gone. We do do some outside dares ~ I had Sue strip naked and shower with me in a male changing room, far from her clothes, where any man could just walk in (although no one did) and Sue took my trunks and left me naked in a public Jacuzzi (with the bubbles going, fortunately) while she ‘chatted up’ the hunky lifeguard but, I guess, we are quite tame compared to most.

I hope you have enjoyed a peek in our life and I might post a fictional story later.

Out-take. (aka a self dare hit?)

Thought you might like a smile. I wrote this story in Word to get the spelling and context straight. Although I have posted in daily chunks, it's all one document.

While working from home late one Friday I’d just completed a section typing <Who am I phoning, will it get worse for Sue?> and thought ~ better save that. Ever notice that the save icon and print icon are only one button away from each other ~ Yep, I pressed print, didn’t notice it didn’t save until I closed the document and it asked if I wanted to save it. The printer was at work ~ 40 miles away!!

06:00 Monday morning I paid an unexpected (and very early) visit to work and there, sure enough, waiting to be picked up by anybody in the office were 40 hopefully erotic pages of Gotya once, gotya twice, Revenge? Phew, close one.

This is an anonymous forum, if anyone has any questions, or wants to discuss anything in the story, please feel free to post frank questions or comments.

Enjoy your life,
Hephaistos.

Stripperman
12-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Thank you so very much for one of the invigarating stories I have read in a long time.
I look forward to reading your next one.

molten man
12-17-2007, 02:28 AM
Excellent Hephaistos!! Excellent work man!!

YoureAmazingMe
12-17-2007, 03:14 PM
Overall, it was a great story. & I think maybe even deserves to be in the best of the forums. & Thank you oh so much for actually finishing a story you started. Good job mate. :]

lucky
12-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Loved it!

To answer your first questions: I think you are around 40, I am 29 but I feel your maturity in this story.

I wanted to guess what's the real thing mentioned: I'd answer the hypnosis was real (hope)... not very very sure but if it isn't you really showed a way of leaving and seems you know about it. You actually turned on my appetite into it.

One of the best stories in my opinion. Trust me, it is the first story I gave any comments while reading it.

PS if the hypnosis wasn't real then the only real thing would be the usual threesome, but I would like to think this wasn't the only real thing in the story but just the spice added.

Kitty
12-20-2007, 03:52 PM
this is a nice story and story get update all the time. i hopeing you could start another story

Pikachu
01-03-2008, 07:51 AM
it was a brillent story had me entranced well done

molten man
01-10-2008, 12:21 AM
i do think this should be nominated for an award!!

Trystaan
01-12-2008, 02:30 AM
I agree with molten man it should defo be in best of forums great story

Pikachu
01-12-2008, 05:46 AM
motion seconded thirded whatever it is brillent