PDA

View Full Version : 16/f, I'm in the mood for some fun, home alone.

shaina130
10-08-2010, 06:56 AM
Hey there :) I'm a 16 year old girl and I get the house to myself starting in a few hours until tomorrow afternoon/night. I just want to make things interesting and try out some new things. I am no good at coming up with ideas, though. Help?

I live just a few minutes walking distance from a park with a small beach and woods. My house has the main floor with 3 bedrooms [mom (plus bathroom), sister, uncle] and a bathroom, kitchen, and living room. We've also got basement, pretty open, and that's where my room is. Garage as well. I don't have any toys, but I've got a brush and clothes pins and such.

First things, first... I want to try some sort of shower dare while the rest of my family is still here ;)
But after that, I'm up for lots of ideas. I would like to explore and discover my limits, that way, if I post again, I'll be better able to describe them...
Ask questions if you have any :)

I like a bit of pain, but nothing crazy. Don't really like anal.

Nothing messy (pee/scat), super public/involving other people, permanent, or illegal of course, and no pics/video.

bee9
10-08-2010, 07:37 AM
Start from putting 3 clothespins on each of your labia. Leave for 20 minutes. Take the off all at once, spread your legs wide and deliver 10 slaps on your pussy with open palm. Cover your swollen pussy with a toothpaste, keep for 20 minutes. Wash out with cold water and edge. Report back to determine your pain thresholds.

dabigone
10-08-2010, 07:43 AM
Ok, here's your dare, it's in two parts. The first part is to go to your refrigerator, naked of course, and find the biggest food item you can comfortably fit in your pussy. Edge with it 5 times and then make yourself cum. (optional if you're extra daring: eat it afterwords, without washing your juices off it) The second part is to go to the freezer and again find the largest thing you can comfortably fit in you. You may use a popsicle or similar, or if you have none, a condom prepared ahead of time by filling it with water and freezing will work well. You are then to repeat the process of edging 5 times and cumming. Then come back here and describe the sensations of both, the difference, and what you thought. Hope you enjoy, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

AlmightyElemental
10-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Hiya Shaina,

Well, first things first, once your parents leave, I want you naked until they come back, unless a dare specifies otherwise.
Second, do you think you have anything you could use to tie your hands to the shower-head?

Ethan2cu
10-08-2010, 11:08 AM
ok, for the shower.. family still around... get undressed in your bedroom, and walk naked to the bathroom. leave door unlocked. in the shower if you have a hand held shower head, use that with a strong water stream and point at your pussy... hold there for as long as possible, report back how lnog you were able to do it. Oh, you cannot orgasm

when you are wasshing your body, with soapy hands.. masterbate, edging yourself. slide one finger in, than two, then three.. report how many you were able to get it.

final dare. Shave your pussy completely.

report back