PDA

View Full Version : hooray for the first bet i lost

badloser
10-06-2010, 08:59 PM
ok so i just lost a bet for the first time (i usually only make bets i know i will win). so because i lost the bet i need to crossdress for 3 weeks, one week i have to be on my period, and prove i did every day... i intend to keep the bet but unfortunately i dont have a sister i an sneak cloths from so... how do i accomplish this? any theories for some of the weeks?

LilAngel
10-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Please don't request for dares in this section.

Moved to TorD Online.

DaVance
10-07-2010, 01:44 PM
unfortunately i dont have a sister i an sneak cloths from so... how do i accomplish this? any theories for some of the weeks?

Maybe you could ask your mother to take you out clothes shopping?

You know, mother - daughter erm, son, bonding time together. Could be fun!

badloser
10-07-2010, 03:28 PM
... ya unfortunatly I'd like it if no one knew about it that didn't already know IE My mother... i only have to stay like that for like an hour or so at a time

DaVance
10-07-2010, 04:55 PM
... i intend to keep the bet but unfortunately i dont have a sister i an sneak cloths from so... how do i accomplish this? any theories for some of the weeks?

So, you don't have any girl's clothes to wear, not sure where to get them, have a limited budget, and you would like to destroy the evidence . . . then how about this!

Use body paint and have the clothes painted on! Let the bet winner enjoy the ecstasy of painting your clothes on! You can get any style, any color, any fabric, and any patterns you want!

And afterwards get in the shower and wash them down the drain!

Not sure on how to get started? :confused: The photos will explain. :eek:

badloser
10-07-2010, 08:20 PM
o wow good idea... sure ill give it a try

Memories for Life
10-08-2010, 03:16 AM
...one week i have to be on my period, and prove i did every day...

How are you planning on proving that? You're physically unable to have a "period"!

badloser
03-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Hey this dare was actually alot of fun... can anyone think of just a theme to crossdress towards (i.e. slut look, innocent look, ect.) for 4 weeks straight... feel free to throw in dares to do also. :)