PDA

View Full Version : 24 F ask me anything

mandie
10-04-2010, 09:41 PM
not many limits except contact information.

sockless74
10-04-2010, 09:59 PM
What are your feelings on going commando (not wearing underwear)?

mandie
10-04-2010, 10:05 PM
I like going comando or not wearing panties. There are many times i do that.

Why are you sockless? did you use your sock for something? giggle

sockless74
10-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Why are you sockless? did you use your sock for something? giggle

Use socks for something? Sorry I am missing the joke, although I can think of 1 think that could be done with a sock to replace underwear if that is what you mean. But no, I just find going sockless very comfortable and also a turn on. I've haven't worn socks for probably 15 years or so and have been going without underwear for about the same amount of time.

If I gave you a long term going commando dare would you do it?

mandie
10-04-2010, 10:24 PM
how long? depends because you can't go all month

sockless74
10-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Oh I understand that you can't do it during that time or month and that would be an exception, but a roll at www.random.org would tell us how long. The min would be 1, max would be 365, a full year. I like going a bit bigger with dares and you are a little older than many of the teens on here and could probably handle a bigger dare. Here is the idea, let me know what you think.

Roll 1-365 to find out how long you have to do this for.

Everyday roll 1-10, that is the magic number for your day. You can start your day with underwear on, but if you hear the number you must go remove them the first chance you get and go without them for the rest of the day. Most likely you will lose your underwear everyday.