PDA

View Full Version : 18/male- looking to explore my limits

dabigone
10-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Hi, I'm new to dares, so I'd like to ask you guys to help me push my limits and find out what I like, don't like, and just won't do lol. All of what I know is in my signature now, but most is free to change, depending on you guys. ;) So please, dare me, and be creative :). Thank you in advance for any replies, I look forward to trying what you guys throw at me!

Edit: Oops, something I forgot to mention, I'm currently living at home with my parents and 3 siblings, but they're away for most of the day. I've also got a large woods behind my house that I can do dares with with noone to bother me. Thanks again!

dabigone
10-05-2010, 09:36 AM
hmm since you havent yet allocated 'messy' to likes/dislikes/limits, we could try one of those? i dare you to strip down to your boxers and pour three different condiments down there (e.g. ketchup, mayo etc). Then you have to do 25 star jumps and you're not allowed to start cleaning up until you finish the final star jump.
This dare was PM'd to me, so I thought I'd post the results here for you guys. I collected ketchup, chocolate syrup (both very cold lol), and soy sauce (:(). Then I squirted liberal amounts into my underwear and did the jumping jacks. It wasn't so bad... ruined my clothes lol, but wasn't so bad... It wasn't till I started cleaning up that it started to burn! :eek:

atilaus
10-06-2010, 07:10 AM
Sounds like you had fun then? hahah

dabigone
10-07-2010, 10:16 AM
I did at that lol, and looking forward to doing more!

linearizationcannon
10-08-2010, 04:32 AM
I dare you to have someone over to fuck you up the ass in the woods

dabigone
10-08-2010, 05:02 AM
I dare you to have someone over to fuck you up the ass in the woods
Right now I'd prefer not getting anyone else involved in my dares, especially since I'm still a virgin (and completely straight I might add lol). So I'm sorry, but this is one dare I don't think I'll be doing :(. I'd be more than willing to try other dares you give me though, as I've admired other of your dares that I've read. Thank you for your interest, and I hope it continues.

Punisher37
10-08-2010, 07:57 AM
A few to give an idea of your limits:
1. give yourself a wedgie fully clothed in the woods.
2. Strip to boxers and give yourself a wedgie in the woods
3. Masturbate in the woods.
4. Spank your butt with a belt in only underwear.
5. Wear briefs like a little boy for a day.

dabigone
10-08-2010, 08:32 AM
another messy dare for you to experiment with.

go to the fridge and get some ketchup and mustard. squirt a good bit into your socks, and put the socks back on. . . roll a die, multiply by ten, and that's how long you've gotta keep the socks on. :p
Ok, I rolled a 2 on the die, so that meant I assume I had to keep the socks on for 20 minutes, not hours. Unfortunately, I didn't have any mustard, so I squirted in extra ketchup and put the socks on... It was cold and squishy, but not as unpleasant as I had anticipated... Other than ruining a pair of socks lol. Overall, a pretty good dare, thank you. Looking forward to doing more. And now to throw away these socks and wash my feet lol.

atilaus
10-08-2010, 12:56 PM
glad you enjoyed it. :P

Feel free to dare me back btw, hahah.

Since you've not been dared by anyone else yet. . . you get to write "dare slave" on yourself with a pen or washablemarker. . . as many times as a dice roll tells you. Can be under clothes/on feet. Have fun, lol.

linearizationcannon
10-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Right now I'd prefer not getting anyone else involved in my dares, especially since I'm still a virgin (and completely straight I might add lol). So I'm sorry, but this is one dare I don't think I'll be doing :(. I'd be more than willing to try other dares you give me though, as I've admired other of your dares that I've read. Thank you for your interest, and I hope it continues.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YOU FOUND A LIMIT!!!! :D

Have you tried any anal at all? I dare you to finger fuck yourself, or at least stick something up there. Otherwise you can add another limit to your list.

dabigone
10-08-2010, 06:12 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YOU FOUND A LIMIT!!!! :D

Have you tried any anal at all? I dare you to finger fuck yourself, or at least stick something up there. Otherwise you can add another limit to your list.
Lol, thank you for helping me find it, I never would have thought of it otherwise. And yes, I did get dared to try anal once, which I believe is on my first thread... I'll relocate that to the current one lol. I didn't feel strongly one way or the other, so it didn't make it to likes, dislikes, or limits. But I will try it tonight or tomorrow.
Edit: Sorry, couldn't find my records of my previous anal dare, it was from a PM tord game, and I think I deleted the sent message... I'll be sure to be extra descriptive with this one then lol.

linearizationcannon
10-08-2010, 10:26 PM
limit check: what level of pain can you reach before it is a limit?

dabigone
10-09-2010, 06:43 AM
limit check: what level of pain can you reach before it is a limit?
I'm not sure exactly, it depends on my mood, and the type of pain... I'm a chef (as you can see from my profile pic lol) so I've cut and burned myself constantly. Not a big fan of burn pain; cut pain's ok, so long as it's not too deep, then it really hurts; pressure type pain's ok too depending on my mood. So to answer your question... I have no clue lol.

dabigone
10-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Since you've not been dared by anyone else yet. . . you get to write "dare slave" on yourself with a pen or washablemarker. . . as many times as a dice roll tells you. Can be under clothes/on feet. Have fun, lol.
I did this one lol. I rolled a 4 on the die, so I wrote, with black pen, on the bottom of my left foot, on my stomach, my right thigh, and, with a little work, on my left butt cheek lol. This one was kinda fun lol.

shadow1fire
10-09-2010, 03:23 PM
i recommend you go into the woods as far as possible (so you don't get lost or something) take off all your clothes and put them in a bag (like a duffel bag or something) and lock it with a bike lock or combination lock or something similar (so as not to be tempted to open it, leave key in your room)and wait 20 minutes standing there naked then walk back and don't get dressed until you need to leave to go somewhere.