PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Blood Sweat and Tears are not enough.

DHK-eh
10-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Click here to read the complete story without user comments! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=64995)

Blood Sweat and Tears are not enough.

I honestly tried writing normal stories. I had over four of them started and I could never finish any of them. I find I can’t get attached to a writing that isn’t a bit insane. Although most of this story’s good crazy comes at the end.

So once again, THIS IS NOT A NORMAL STORY.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is set in a world where men have effectively taken over, and women are simply used as toys and slaves, they are taught this and punished severely from an early age. The education system is to teach males, and girls are only present to please them during this process.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fallon was still awake; she wasn’t in her home (or at least her dorm where the unclaimed girls slept.) She was in some boys home for the night, she didn’t even know him; he just grabbed her after class and brought her home. He thought she was attractive apparently. He would probably treat furniture with more respect, you look at furniture, think about how it would be after some time; it’s a commitment buying something. There’s no commitment in socially acceptable rape.

He… whatever his name was… was asleep next to her, it was 4 a.m. Fallon was 17, almost 18; she used to be able to sleep, several years ago. Living with insomnia isn’t easy even with good medical treatment; she got basic crappy sleeping pills once a week so she didn’t lose her shit and kill someone. And saying that you can’t sleep because you were traumatized by rape is a good way to be deemed “not suitable” and locked up… or worse.

At young ages you don’t have to have sex all the time, the boys are just learning about it, and you’re used for lessons; strip naked, display your body, some girls would show some basic sex acts. They’d give them their first blowjobs, and play with themselves in front of the class, it’s disgusting. Fallon however, managed to avoid this for some time, until she refused to let a kid screw her when she was 15.

Rape wasn’t just for fun; it was also punishment for bad behavior. The school council was shocked at how long she had held onto her virginity, and to teach her a lesson they tied her up and the school chairman raped her himself. Of course she cried, it was her first time, and she was in pain. She screamed the whole time and begged for any type of mercy. Instead she got a crash course in getting used to abuse. She was paraded in front of the school with the other trouble girls, and each one was given a punishment. One girl gave blowjobs for 10 hours and had to swallow every time. One girl was tied up in the bathroom with a ring gag in her mouth and used as a urinal. Another was branded with a red hot metal rod that said “bitch”. Fallon, having just had sex for her first time and still in tears, was tied to a hand rail in the athletics area, and anally raped over 100 times. Gaged and bound, she was kept awake and aware of each and every cock forcing its way into her tight ass, as blood ran down her legs. She still remembers that day, and can’t sleep because of it. She’s had sex hundreds of times since then, and been ass fucked plenty, but that first experience destroyed her life.

The boy next to her shifted again, she better not wake him, he seemed easily angered and she didn’t want to get punished.

She slept about 10 minutes a night, and had micro naps during the day, short little blackouts. Like when you fall asleep and wake up as you start to fall over. She was pretty, and she hated this fact, girls who didn’t exercise and take care of their hygiene didn’t last long. Fallon always tried to stay right on the edge of good enough to stay out of trouble, but bad enough to not attract too many guys. It clearly wasn’t enough last night.

She rolled over to look up at the ceiling, it was white, how amazing. It should have something on it. She looked at ceilings a lot, being an insomniac, and they were always so boring. If she could have her own place she’d make the ceiling incredible; covered in hope and colors, with pictures on it. She’d get it repainted every month with some new pictures… a new story.

She wouldn’t ever have her own place though; at best a nice guy would keep her permanently after school. Maybe he’d be extra nice and get a good ceiling, just for her.

The boy shifted again, and threw his arm across her chest, resting on her boobs. She gave him a bug eyed stare as if she could telepathically influence his dreams to make him stop touching her.

She slowly slid her fingers under his arm; she had to be careful here. She ever so gradually carried his arm through the air.

Boy: “Whamurgaamrrrr.” He shifted but didn’t open his eyes.

Fallon froze. She waited a few more seconds, and then slowly put his arm down on his side. Close, but she was ok till morning.

9 a.m. He finally woke up; she pretended to do that same. He got out of bed and gave her a simple look that said, “Entertain me”. She pulled the covers off of her body and began playing with herself, rubbing herself with 2 fingers while moaning in artificial pleasure.

After taking in the sight for a few moments, he went into the bathroom and started a shower. She then got up and rubbed her face, glad to be able to stretch after a nights wake.

She walked into the kitchen area, should she make him breakfast or something? She’d done this before, but only when they asked. She was cold; the air on her naked body was cold. She searched her memory for what had happen to her cloths. She didn’t stay in them long last night; she didn’t think they made it to the bed room. She walked around the house; then she came upon the entryway, and there they were, only feet from the door in a pile, how embarrassing.

She started turning her cloths right-side-out again, when the boy came into the room.

Boy: “Not leaving yet are we?”

Fallon: “No, of course not, I was just getting dressed… sorry.”

Boy: “No need for those cloths for now beautiful.”

Beautiful, ugh, beautiful was not a complement. It meant she looked good, it meant he wanted to fuck her, it was something she couldn’t control; people just are beautiful. It didn’t make her useful except to him. Intelligent, or creative, or profound, or articulate; those are complements; beautiful… that, is an adjective.

Fallon: “Sorry.” she said… she wanted to stab him.

He walked around behind her and grabbed her breast with his left hand, while fingering her with his right, pressing his cock against her bare ass.

Boy: “What do you want?”

Fallon: “To please you… sir.”

Boy: “How?”

Fallon: “However you want me to.”

Boy: “Do you want to give me a blowjob?”

Fallon: “Yes…”

Boy: “Say it, beg for it.”

Fallon: “I want to give you a blowjob… please let me suck your dick.” He could hear the bullshit in her voice, but didn’t care.

Boy: “More.”

Fallon: “Please sir, please let me suck your dick, I want you in my mouth, I want to taste your cum. Please use my throat in any way you want.” She could bite him, but one girl who did that got drown in semen, and human waste.

He turned her around, and placed his hand on the top of her head. He pushed her down, keeping a grip on her hair, until she was on her knees before him.

She groaned, not aloud of course, never out loud. But in her head she could groan, she could insult and imagine in her head. She imagined all sorts of things, she imagined being free, not being a slave to anyone she met. She imaged that she could sleep, and that the past didn’t bother her, and that she didn’t think about suicide every single day of her life. She could imagine that someday someone would take a stand against this society; that the world would listen, that one person would make a difference. She could imagine anything she wanted, but it wasn’t real. In reality, she was a slave, and in reality there was an impatient boy in front of her waiting to be served.

She undid his pants and slid them down with his underwear. Already hard, he rubbed his member on her face, even slapping her with it. She put her arms at her sides and opened wide, licking it up and down, gently kissing the head. She began tenderly sucking, going further down the shaft each time. She was used to giving blowjobs, but that’s like being used to being set on fire, it really doesn’t matter. After another minute, he grew tired of her pace. She got the feeling that it was going to hurt to swallow food for the next day.

He put both hands on the back of her head, as she tightly closed her eyes and wrapped her lips firmly around him, while keeping her teeth clear.

Fallon: “mgmmfhhgghgmmmgugg” That’s the noise you make with 7.5 inches of cock down your throat and you start running out of air.

He pulled out for just a split second while she took a gasp of air, then thrust forward again and again and again. Over and over he rammed the back of her throat with all his force, chocking her. She gagged and coughed and sputtered. She could feel bruises forming and he continued to face fuck her however he pleased. Face fuck was a good description. She kept her arms straight down while he used her hair as a handle, shaking her head faster and faster. Then he held her down, pressing her hard into his crotch. She stayed here for several seconds… making muffled whimpers through his cock; then a few more violent thrusts before exploding onto her tongue. He released her hair, but she gave him several more pumps to get it all out and into her mouth before swallowing any of it.

He pulled out and wiped with wet limp dick on her face, getting any remaining semen onto her. She looked up at him, waiting for instructions for what to do with her mouth load, it tasted awful, and he knew it. He stood there, letting her get a good taste of its flavor. She swished it around in her mouth trying not to throw up.

Boy: “Swallow.”

She quickly did; then took some much needed breaths of air. She stared to rise, and then heard him cough. She looked back up at him.

Boy: “keep your eyes and mouth wide open, swallow anything that lands in your mouth; don’t you dare spit any out.”

Fallon: “Oh god, why? What did I do? Aren’t you happy enough, I already sucked you off and fucked you last night, then sucked you off again just now, use a fucking toilet.”

He kicked her hard in the stomach. She keeled over in pain and gasped.

Boy: “I’m about to bitch, and then I’ll punish you for questioning me!”

She whimpered a little bit, then sat up and opened her eyes and mouth. He placed his member back in her sore throat… and began to piss, she swallowed as quickly as it came, then he pulled out and sprayed in on her face. It stung her eyes and made her want to vomit, but he went on, and she didn’t move. He soaked her face and hair with urine and made her drink multiple disgusting mouthfuls. Then he finally ran out.

Boy: “Do you want a shower?” He said, dragging her to the door

Fallon: “Yes sir, please.”

Boy: “Too bad.”

He threw her outside without her cloths. She lied on the cement outside, with tears rolling down her face. He grabbed her cloths, and tore them up in front of her. To him, they were packaging, wrapping paper; they were only cloths to her. Then he stepped outside, and grabbed a garden hose. She stayed still on the ground crying. He pulled her up and onto all fours, then shoved the hose up her ass. He shoved it much further then would be safe; it would have punctured her innards if it didn’t bend. She screamed at first, but now she was in the type of pain that paralysis you, any move she made only hurt more. Her face was pressed into the concrete, her mouth half open in a silent unending scream of agony. She had no idea how far he put it into her, it felt like feet. She wanted to die, she wanted him to die; she wanted everyone to die.

He walked a few feet away after thoroughly torturing her, leaving her in a few long seconds of new and unimaginable pain. He watched her writhe and squirm on the ground, taking in the sight of a girl in too much pain to form a coherent thought. Then he turned on the hose, full power.

Kira chewed on the cloth in her mouth a bit. Not to cut it, just because she was bored. If she did bite through it they’d just get her another, and she didn’t really care if it was off anyway. Some people pop their knuckles, some bite their nails, Kira chewed on her gag.

It wasn’t a ball gag; she used to have a ball gag, originally. Now it was just a cloth tied around her, more symbolic than functional. She had the gag placed in years ago to “shut her up”. She just got used to not talking, she hadn’t spoken since then. On the bright side she never had to give head; although, if they can’t get a blowjob, then they tend to be perfectly happy to just fuck your brains out.

She was in class, sitting on the floor next to one of the guys who preferred her. Normally she’d be on his lap or between his legs, but today they actually had to pay attention, so she just sat there. So looked through the desks at the other girls on the floor, most (including her) still had their cloths, some would be touching themselves or rubbing their man’s penis through his pants. Her partner for the day would occasionally reach down and run his fingers through her hair, not much else. She had tan smooth skin and silky black hair; she was small and “cute” according to one of her rapists.

The reason she lived gagged, was because she never stopped resisting, even at the beginning she knew what she did and didn’t like. Of course they didn’t call her a lesbian, just ‘resistant’. But unlike most girls she didn’t get used to it, or accept it. She hates sex with boys. It’s one thing to be raped; it’s another to be raped by a being that disgusts you in every way, that you find repulsive, and yet they hold you down, ignoring screams and kicks. After she bit a boy, they wanted to kill her, but decided she should be punished simply by living in this world. Also, the chairman at the time liked to keep her in his office for ‘private training’. And so she was given a gag, to make sure no one gave her the chance to bite, and to shut her the fuck up.

Even now, while allowing some head rubbing, she’s marked as ‘pursue at own risk’ when people want some sex, which they always do. Marked wasn’t figurative by the way, she was branded across her back. In reality, some kicking and scratching wasn’t going to discourage everyone, some people even saw her as a challenge. There was only so much she could do to stop multiple strong 200 pound men from holding her down and taking turns.

Where was Fallon? Fallon was pretty, Kira liked watching her. Kira knew that she could never actually be with a girl, other than forced threesomes which were too revolting to enjoy. Every once in a while they’d have 2 or more girls do each other up front for the class to watch, but it was awkward and impersonal. Plus, Kira rarely got chosen since she was unable to kiss or go down on a girl.

The bell rang and Kira got up, took a quick ass slap from the guy next to her, and left for her next room.

Oz was headed for Calculus, but maybe they’d have some free time after the lesson. There were some really hot girls in that class. There was a girl slowly moving to his room and he recognized her as one of the girls in his class, although not one of the best. She was learning on the wall, slowly sliding along, limping a bit.

Oz: “Hey, you’re in my Calc. class aren’t you?”

Girl: “Is that what it is? Oh.”

Oz: “Ya… you ok, better hurry up; don’t want to get caught tardy.” Girls in the hallway during class never ended well.

Girl: “Ya, I’ll do that.” She said trying to make him go away.

Oz: “Why are you limping like that?”

Girl: “I just got back from the hospital, it’s nothing.” Girls only got crutches or wheelchairs if they couldn’t walk, it didn’t matter if it only hurt to walk.

Oz: “Here, I’ll help you.” He put her arm around his neck and helped her to the room. “What’s your name? I should probably know that, you’re in my class every day.”

Girl: “Fallon. And you’re probably the only one in the class who knows it.” She was surprised he wasn’t grabbing her boobs or something.

They reached the class and he got her to her seat, before heading to his own. She was actually more attractive then he thought at first, kind of pretty under some dirt.

Fallon put her head in her arms as the class started, the other girls around her waiting for a guy to wave them over. The chair was uncomfortable; she didn’t think she’d be able to sit properly ever again. Who was that guy? Whatever, as long as no one ass fucked her anytime soon she may survive the day.

Kira was in English, after that she had music, which was her favorite. She liked to listen to the songs and they never had time to hurt her. Mostly the girls just sat in the back talking, occasionally playing with each other in case someone came to check on them.

They were busy reading some book; she glanced over the shoulder of the boy in front of her. She could read and write and do basic math, but girls only learned what they could pick up in classes; unable to take notes or ask questions, and with no book to study they didn’t know very much. She could make out most of the page, but a lot the words she didn’t recognize.

She felt someone playing with her hair behind her. She turned and saw the boy nod his head as if to say “come here”. She got up, trying not to draw too much attention to herself, and stepped back to his desk. She gently sat in his lap, immediately feeling his member pushing into her cheek. He unzipped her pants and slid them with her underwear down to the ground, then undid the buttons on her shirt. He pulled of her top and bra, leaving her naked in the middle of class. She undid his jeans and rubbed him through his underwear. He fingered her pussy and was squeezing her breasts uncomfortably hard. She didn’t want to make a scene in the room, but she was not about to let him screw her in front of everyone. He wiped his cock out of his boxers and slid the shaft along her pussy lips. Grabbing her ass he grinded her on his dick. She gripped his member in her right hand and began jerking him off, if she could just make him cum this way it’d be alright. He used her shoulders like handles and bent her over his desk, looking over the characters seared into her back.

Boy: “Huh, you’re not so bad, just need to be put into your place.”

He pulled her hand away, and slid the head of his cock into her. She was still bent over his desk, scratching into the particle board. She closed her eyes, filling herself with the feeling of nothing. She concentrated on nothing, she calmed herself and prepared. He went deeper into her, until he was all the way in and started pumping her up and down. Kira took a breath through her nose.

Kira wiped back her right arm, elbowing the boy in the face. He fell back as she jumped off.

Boy: “Arg!! Bitch, I’ll fucking kill you for that!” He said holding his broken bleeding nose.

The class jumped and stared at them, some of the boys stood to hold her down. As the boy stood up she gave him a strong kick in the groin, sending him to the ground screaming in fury. Two more boys grabbed her arms from behind; she struggled wildly and threw blind kick at their feet and knees. They pinned her down on a desk looking up; one of them put his hands around her throat. She pried up his index finger and bent it back, she heard a snap. More screaming. They flipped her over and put their weight on her; she had done a good job but she knew it was time to take the punishment. She wasn’t sure if she regretted anything.

The teacher stopped the lesson, and they started teaching her about pain. They tied her to the deck, ass up. Someone got behind her and she heard numerous zippers and the ruffling on pants.

Boy: “They say she won’t make any noise, first one to make her scream gets 50 bucks.”

Immediately someone shoved their huge cock up her ass, being sure to be rough in every way, they pulled her hair and smacked her ass. Over and over they took turn pounding her ass till it bleed. Then they moved on to her pussy, making sure to fill her with cum against her will.

Boy: “Look, she cries.” Said a boy that had walked to her front.

She was crying, she was bawling. She felt all the pain they were trying to inflict, she just couldn’t show it, she didn’t try to be quite; she just was. You can be happy without smiling, you can be sad without crying; you can be in agony without screaming. Honestly though, she had taken worse than this, but it was the idea more than the act that upset her. She felt another person pumping into her pussy, while a boy in front of her was getting a blowjob from some other girl. She realized what he was doing just as he finished, he pulled out and shot his load all over her face. A few of the other did the same. After someone anally rapes you then cums on your face, and gets no verbal reaction; they get frustrated, and frustration meant bad things. With only a few minutes left in class, she pleaded for the bell to ring, hurry up, hurry up!!! But it didn’t work, she saw in her peripheral vision that they were wrapping something around a rod laughing. It was hard to focus; her body was still bouncing back and forth as the others finished having sex with her. The boys walked behind her with whatever it was they had constructed.

Boy: “Do you know what this is?” He pressed something rough against her ass cheeks.

She shook her head.

Boy: “It’s a 10 inch dildo wrapped in sand paper. If you say “don’t”, you get to go without fucking this monster. If you don’t say anything; first we’ll take your ass, then we’ll destroy your pussy.”

DHK-eh
10-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Kira was slapped back to consciousness by the teacher as the last of the students emptied the room.

Teacher: “You’re one stubborn cunt.” He began untying her from the desk. “I think you’ve taken enough to avoid a trip to the chairman’s office… well, almost.”

He flipped her over; she started to get up when he pushed her back down. He sat on her chest, pulled out his own member, and began titty fucking her. She tried to regain her composure, her feet were wet; her legs were completely covered in blood. Eventually the teacher finished, adding a negligible amount to her face.

She didn’t completely wake up till she was tossed into the hall, people quickly going past to get to class, ignoring the body. She crawled to the closest bathroom; they had showers for girls to use for things like this.

She heard the bell ring, but didn’t attempt to stand; she just sat under the warm water. She chewed more of her gag, trying to stay awake, stay alive.

Fallon lumbered toward her next class. But that boy ran up to her again.

Oz: “Hey, need some more help getting to your next class?”

Fallon: “No.” She said dismissively.

Oz: “Or, you could just come with me.” He motions to the bathroom and grabbed her hand smiling.

Fallon: “I’m good thanks.” She said pulling away.

Oz: “Oh come on, I was nice to you, don’t be like that.”

Fallon: “Nice? You were Nice to me? Oh my, I’m sorry; yes we should have sex because you helped me walk 15 feet.” She said sarcastically.

Oz: “Hey I didn’t hurt you ok, don’t take you anger out on me ‘cause some guy was too rough.”

Fallon: “Look, you helped me walk, because you saw a girl limping down the hall, that doesn’t make you less of a fucking pervert. Go fuck someone who cares.”

Oz: “Hey, you don’t talk to me like that! I didn’t have to help you, and I don’t have to ask now! I was trying to be a good guy here.”

Fallon: “Of course! Because good guys do things for sex! Congratulations, you can be less of a prick then most of the people here, you’re still a rapist and sick. You wanna fuck me? FINE! I can’t stop you!” She slammed him into a locker and grinded against him. “
But don’t act like you fucking deserve it, you’re just as disgusting as everyone else here; you just know it’s wrong and do it anyway!”

Oz: “You’re not gonna get very far in this world like that!”

Fallon: “I don’t want to get any further into this world then I already am.” She walked off, he didn’t fallow her.

Most people would have ripped that girl’s ass open for that, what a bitch! Man, he was being nice too, what the hell did she expect. He was totally being good.

He had followed her too far and for too long though, the bell rang. He was late for class, oh shit. He’d just get marked tardy; a girl of course would be force-fed her own urine or something. He quickly walked down the hall pondering what Fallon had said to him.

Hall officer: “Get up already!” Oz heard around the corner, followed by the thump of a kick.

He looked around and saw a small girl on the ground, late, and a hall officer standing over here stepping on her stomach. The man gave her a good kick in the gut; she lurched in pain but didn’t make a sound. The officer then hauled her up but her legs were limp and didn’t support her. Oh man, sucks for her. Oz started walking away.

Officer: “Tell me your name, or I’m going to taser you till you piss. Get up you stupid bitch.”

Oz looked back, and then stopped. He looked back and forth. How many girls got abused in this school a day... an hour? What the hell was he gonna do? The last girl he helped got pissed at him.

Kira flailed uncontrollably and the taser was presses into her vagina. She was about to pee herself.

Officer: “I gave you a chance to make this easy, you’re gonna drink everything that you spill.”

Oz: “Hey! What are you doing?”

Officer: “What? This girl is late and resisting.”

Oz: “I know, she’s with me, I told her to wait for me while I went to the bathroom. Just wanted a quicky before class ya know?”

Officer: “She’s yours?” He looked at the body on the ground. “Whatever, don’t leave her alone again, besides you coulda just used her ‘stead of the bathroom.”

Oz: “Right, sorry about that, I’ll take care of her.”

Officer: “Alright, have a good day.”

Oz: “Ya thanks, bye.” He glances around, goddamnit what was he doing.

Oz lugged her down the hall and into a restroom. She was bleeding a little from her ass and pussy. He got some paper towels.

Oz: “Um…” He looked at her, she was moving and awake, just not speaking to him. She had some cloth gag in, but it wouldn’t really stop her from making noise. “Here.” He said holding out the towels awkwardly.

The girl took them and began cleaning herself.

Oz: “So… hi… You ok?”

……

Oz: “What’s your name?”

……

God what was it with girls; he’s just trying to be helpful. He leaned forward and reached for the gag to take it off. She held her hand up and stopped him. Ok… He guesses that will just stay there. He snapped his fingers in front of her face, hello?

Kira just stared at him. God who was this idiot, what did he want? She was pretty much all sexed out and really didn’t need another guy in her.

Oz: “I’m Oz… you can take off the gag… I won’t tell anyone, it’s ok.” Wow, she was some great conversation.

Oz: “So… What class are you supposed to be in?”

The girl tried to stand, but her legs were rickety. Oz helped her up, and she pointed their way down the halls. She was still completely naked; not an uncommon event. He could tell she was uncomfortable; her face was twisted a bit in pain, and she still had some small tear drops rolling along her lips and cheeks. Eventually they arrived outside the music hall. She didn’t seem to want to go in; understandable, if she went in late and accidently interrupted them…

She leaned on the wall outside and slid down into a sitting position. He sat opposite her; guess he’s not going to make it to his class this period either.

Kira closed her eyes and listened to some of the music drifting through her ears. It calmed her ever so faintly. She wanted to drift away with things that didn’t exist. She didn’t want to be trapped in this body; there was a boy in front of her, another person incapable of understanding anything beyond his life. She was dumb, they were blind. Music played in her head, but it wasn’t from the people in the classroom. It was from her, and everyone else she knew, and would never get the chance to miss; never get to regret not knowing. Notes filled her head like a fresh water river hitting the ocean. It was a sad song that made her happy. So she sang along with her song in her head. So she forgot how to remember her past. So she breathed with a beat that couldn’t be played.

Oz stared at her for about 30 minutes of silence. He didn’t understand this girl; even if she spoke to him, he still wouldn’t understand her. He felt like he was proving Fallon wrong, but he didn’t think he should feel that way. He was proving her right wasn’t he? This was the only girl he’d ever actually helped. What’s wrong with a place when people are surprised by help? He didn’t know how he felt. This was just some girl he didn’t even know, he had plenty of girls in his life, and he’ll have plenty more. Why was he so focused on her? The answer came to him, and he still didn’t understand it; he wasn’t focused on her because of sex, it had nothing to do with how she looked or what she could do for him. He felt very confused. Could every girl be like this? Was everyone he’d hurt living like this?

He got up and walked across the hall, sitting down again next to her. He looked down at her naked body. She was quite attractive though, his fingers ran along her leg. She didn’t look up.

For the first time, someone understood a basic concept of Kira. It doesn’t matter what she does, she can still feel.

She didn’t look up at him, he couldn’t till if she wanted him to stop. He thought if she didn’t want this she’d stop him, she must be ok with it.

That was bullshit… He moved his hand away. He couldn’t trust his own thoughts anymore. He knew that something was wrong, he just didn’t know what with.

He got up and started to turn away. The girl on the ground reached out and grabbed the legs of his pants. He faced her again. She reached up and took a pen from an outer pocket of his bag. She pulled his hand down and slowly wrote out four letters on his palm, he held still till she was finished.

“KIRA”

Oz: “Kira…”

Oz: “If… you ever need help, I’ll… I won’t hurt you.” He was upset that that was the best he could offer.

Fallon rubbed her head, felt the bags under her eyes, yawned again. The room was bright and the teacher was loud. She was exhausted and kept dozing away for a fraction of a second. She jerked her head up again as it fell a few inches from her hands. She buried her head in her arms and smothered her ears. Nothing would work.

The last of the students were walking in quickly. She saw Kira enter, quietly as always; she was already naked. Kira looked beaten and hurt, but she didn’t look particularly miserable.

Fallon heard a boy call her and another girl over; they knelt down in front of him and went to work as class started.

Kira looked at Fallon as she moved to a boy’s desk in the back. She looked at her, trying to figure her out. She wanted her to be more then what she seemed; was it only wishful thinking to want something you could never have.

About half way through the so-far uneventful class, the boy with Fallon dismissed the other girl he had. Fallon still sat there wiping her mouth. He beckoned Kira towards him. What did he need now? Wasn’t he finished? She walked over to where the two sat in unrequited satisfaction.

He directed Kira to sit on the desk adjacent to him. She did so and was taken by surprise when Fallon shuffled towards her and placed her hands on her legs. Kira bit down on her gag as Fallon leaned towards her, tongue extended. Fallon was so beautiful, her eyes mesmerized Kira. But Fallon was faking it; it was a show to please the boy, not her. Kira brushed Fallon’s hair trying to give Fallon a clue; go deeper repeated in Kira’s mind.

Fallon was taken aback by the grip on her hair. It was not the boy who was petting her, but Kira; she was gently, not forceful like the boys. She glanced up and saw Kira with pleasure on her face, not the fake ‘for the show’ stuff; real happiness. Fallon started working in a little bit more; she felt Kira’s body pulsating around her.

Kira was enjoying the moment, but she was fantasizing about something else. Lips and hands clasped around each other; arms meant for emotional comfort rather than physical gratification. She wanted something more than sex; Fallon made her happy and she wanted more of Fallon, but she wanted the person for themselves, not their flesh.

Fallon continued to soothe Kira and taste her with intense lust in all the best ways. She knew about Kira, seen her brand, seen what she can do to people who hold her down. She was no super women; she was abused and used by force just like the others. But Kira wasn’t the type to let them have it with ease. She didn’t want to go quietly (figuratively speaking) into the night. Fallon envied Kira for this; she wished she could keep fighting as hard. Kira represented a lost cause. She would never give up and it was never to prove a point to anyone but herself. She was what Fallon needed to witness whether it worked or not. But for now Kira was taking in the little pleasures in Fallon’s mouth.

Not for long, everything was about to change.

Kira bustled out into the hall filled with a little bit of relief and joy, something very rare in these parts. She walked with just a tad of new dignity and optimism, how quaint.

A hand grabbed her exposed ass and the other seized her shoulder. She didn’t jump or flinch, she didn’t know who it was, but she wasn’t going to deal with him. Without a second guess she swung her heel up behind her, directly into the groin of the man. She should have known, the fucking chairman.

Oz saw Kira in the distance, her head bobbing through the crowd, suddenly she was pulled back. Her face vanished below the swarm of uninterested people. He pushed his way quickly through, but when he got to where she had been he could see her being dragged into the parking lot. One of the men was carrying something else. He ran out after her… what the hell was he supposed to do? Charge the group of four huge adults with tasers and tell them they were immoral?

It doesn’t take an adventure to realize what you have to do; you never know what you’ll be fighting for tomorrow.

Fallon was pushed aside as the men grabbed Kira from beside her. What the hell?

Fallon: “Hey, what the fuck?” They ignored her and gave Kira an injection, she fell limp immediately.

Fallon grabbed one of the men around their arms and tugged to no avail. In retrospect, this was a terrible idea. They seized her and injected her as well.

Fallon awoke inside of what appeared to be a trunk. It was less than relaxing. She looked around but saw only darkness. She listened closely.

Man: “Take her inside; I’ll be in in just a moment. Wake her up; I’m tired of putting up with this bitch. Where’s that fucking blowtorch?”

Second man: “What about the other one?”

Man: “Fuck, I don’t care, use her, kill her, and dump her.”

Man: “And you two, go around to that shed on the other side. Should be a tool kit inside, I’ll be needing that.”

She heard some footsteps and the sound of a limp body being dragged over gravel. She waited for a few moments, unsure of what to do. What could she do even if she tried? She was sweating profusely. She was hot; the metal around her body was hot.

Then moonlight crept into her small world, and she was hauled up out of the car, coughing and sweating.

Man: “Alright, time for some fun.”

Fuck this, she looked around. He had a gun on him, but she wouldn’t be able to get that off him easily. She had to act quickly.

Suddenly, not too far away, there was a crash and some shouting. The man that held her looked up in alarm. She lurched forward. He grabbed her around the throat. She swung her hands behind her like a hammer; she caught him just under the chin. He staggered back. He started to pull out his gun, but she lunged on it. They struggled and she was slammed into the car. She kicked him hard in the stomach. He started coughing, slowly raising his fist. He swung down and caught her shoulder, she toppled backwards. She rolled over and jumped up. She elbowed in the car passenger window ‘SMASH’ what a sound; she didn’t mind her arm bleeding. She snatched a portion of glass and held it firm, cutting her hand. She swung twice; he jumped back out of the way. He charged her, pushing her back several feet on the unsteady rocky ground. She slammed her glass weapon into his thigh. He shrieked. She wrapped her arms around the back of his head and used her weight to pull him down. He punched her directly in the face, but she slammed his head over on to the broken glass still attached to the window. She pulled his head up and slammed it down again and again. She shoved his throat onto the razor like shards. He squirmed fiercely. She slammed his head down over and over till blood was spilt all over her and the ground; he was still now.

She picked the gun up off the ground and headed for the warehouse like building. She tightly held the rusted sliding door and pulled. It opened and she saw what was within, it mad her angry.

Kira lay still, face up on the ground. A man was over her, holding her head. So much blood, there was a puddle streaming from her.

Fallon: “NOOOOO!!!!!”

The man looked up; she quickly raised her gun. No hesitation, not anymore, never again. She fired, she fired more; she emptied the gun and kept pulling, hearing only clicks. The man was dead; riddled with holes, one shot straight through his head. She walked to the bodies; there was a third a few feet away. How many people died here? She didn’t recognize the man, oh well. She kneelt down to Kira; put her hand on Kira’s face. Cold, Kira was dead. No pulse, no life, no more Kira.

Fallon stood up and swayed a little. She felt dizzy, she felt a lot. Oh god.

Oz slowly put the brakes on. His car was nice and quiet. Never this calm. Two people from the car he had followed were wondering to this side of the building. Oz got out and opened the trunk; it held an old hatchet he used to take camping. Never this important. He casually closed the trunk, keeping an eye on the men through the brush. Never this dangerous. He got back in his car. He gripped the wheel and felt his breathing. Never this necessary. He slowly drove around the turn, lights off. Axe held in his hand like a friend over a cliff. Never this certain. He accelerated, the men slowly turned. They didn’t see this coming. He slammed into one with full force; he had no chance. Never this ready. He kicked open the door, the second man pulled out his weapon. Oz bashed his hand with the blunt side of the hatchet; the gun fell like hail. Another chop; pull the blade out from flesh. Repeat.

Oz threw himself against the door. It gave, he grew strong. There was one man over a writhing Kira, blood quickly covering distance. The man held the knife that had pierced her life. The man turned his head. Oz flung the hatchet. Spiraling through the air like the furry inside him; it struck hard. The man gasped and reached for the weapon protruding from his back, but failed to save himself. He fell over, limp.

Oz pushed the man aside and got over Kira. He felt her face, she was bleeding freely. He tried to cover the wound to no avail. She saw him and coughed, she had no strength to reach her own face. Oz was crying. He reached behind her hair and found the knot. He undid her gag and laid it on the ground. She tried to speak; so long since she had; never had she wanted to so much. Oz lent over her, putting his ear close to her mouth, nothing. He strained to hear her, she strained to be heard. He could feel her breath but she had no will to make noise.

Oz: “Kira?! Kira what? Kira…”

Kira: “……”

He held her head up and sobbed in to her hair.

Oz: “Say something; tell me that I did something. Tell me that you won’t die!” She can’t die, he just got her; he can’t be too late. This is the only real thing he’d done with his life, he can’t have been too late; the world couldn’t be like that. He sobbed more. He couldn’t hear her, her mind spoke but it was drowned out by reality. He was deaf to her.

Oz: “Kira please…” He felt her pulse die away. Why did she have to be tied to the life of her body?!

Girl: “NOOOOO!!!!!”

Fallon was unsteady. She was outside the building. She was crying for more than she could think. She was covered in violence and blood that wasn’t hers. The gun still clicking in her hand, she looked directly into the barrel and it let her down.

Fallon: “FUCK...”

Fallon: “FUCK!”

Fallon: “FUCKING FUCK! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKING FUCK!!!!”

Fallon: “WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK… FUUUCK!” She was so tired. “What the Fucking Fuck, fucking… fuckers….. fuck.” She swung her hands wildly, throwing the gun somewhere that wouldn’t matter. She beat the wall and ground and her own body with her arms.

She felt NOTHING.
She felt EVERYTHING.

She felt sad, and relieved, and upset, and happy, and alone, and tired, and devoted, and annoyed, and frustrated, and embarrassed, and forgiving, and weary, and exhausted, and dead, and alive for the first time, and sore, and numb, and fulfilled, and lost, and confused, and satisfied, and angry, and mad, and calm, and relaxed, and complete, and broken. She didn’t want to know what she wanted to feel, and she couldn’t wait to find out. She collapsed to her knees; collapsed is a good word. She fell onto her face. Crying in the dirt, how embarrassing. She rolled herself over and saw the sky. The moon was large and bright, only a few clouds were there, one partially obscuring the moon. The stars should have been out but the city was too bright and so only a few could be seen.

She could hear sirens approaching; gunshots too close to society. Or just close enough. She lay there, limp as… someone like her. The police would be here any minute, what a waste. Nothing would change, how predictable. They’d kill her on the spot once they looked inside, how justified.

But she closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

ps118jlg
10-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Please update, this is a very good story.

Stormwalker22
10-14-2010, 02:22 AM
WoW that was incredible an so deep I cant wait to read the next chapter if there is one

Kelson
10-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Wonderful story, keep up the good work. cant wait for next installation

kmacroxs
10-14-2010, 03:37 PM
so wait did Oz get shot or not

oceanstar
10-15-2010, 12:45 AM
Loving it please continue.

Stormwalker22
10-15-2010, 01:21 AM
I dont know if Oz got shot or not either. I think he did.

Kelson
10-15-2010, 02:37 AM
I guess Oz knew it was a man, so it can't have been Kira's companion - therefore, Oz 'got-it'. Also, because Fallon is still alive at the extremity of the story... Pity.

DHK-eh
10-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments.

Just to clear some things up, yes Oz is dead, Fallon shot him.

That was the end of the story, I wrote it all out and posted it at once.
I could write more if people really want me to although it would take some time to come up with more and write it out. Two of the three main characters are dead and the other is too busy going insane to do much at the moment, but if sudden creativity hits me I may write more.

Kelson
10-15-2010, 03:18 PM
i like your writing style - if you feel creative, im sure there are people who would appreciate a good, crazy awesome story -

imnotafraid
02-05-2011, 07:51 PM
This was a really great story, it was written in a very professional style, kinda like the book "gone"

Instinct
07-13-2011, 09:19 PM
I absolutely love this..
sometimes, the whole 'being used only for pleasure' thing gets me off (strange, as I'm a chick) but..
in a way I'm really glad a world like this could never happen thanks to paternal/maternal instincts... obviously it still can when it comes to sex trafficking and forced prostitution but..for the most part.. thank god for the majority of human morale

loveee this story though..
it had ups & downs & a struggle between your head saying it's right and instincts telling you its not
like a dystopia..
<3 love.

x.Kate.x
08-31-2011, 07:21 PM
i was crying very hard at the end of this. I couldnt even think about living in that world.

Powerstrip
11-12-2011, 12:05 PM
I've only just got round to reading this.

Just wow. Amazing story

fullofsecrets
11-19-2011, 02:08 PM
Great job. You should read some of mne maybe? In my signature. Nothing like that tho :)