PDA

View Full Version : Five girls need dares

ThrillJill
10-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Jill and I am kind of new to GerDare. Well I have been lurking for a while but I’ve just jumped in and signed up tonight.

I found out about getDare from a couple I baby-sit for a couple of months ago when we were talking about dares after a few drinks. and I ended up talking about it to my friends to so they all wanted me to sign up and ask for some dares we could all do.

One thing I am worried about is age, one of my friends is only 15 and I think we could all start getting a bit carried away and maybe get her in trouble once we get going, because we are all very competitive (we all became friends threw competitive swimming) and will probably do things we shouldn’t if egged on by everyone. Should we let her play and risk it or just not let on to her about any future dares till she turns 16?

There are 5 of us in total and what we would like is dares we can all do together at the same time, we have all said we will do pretty much anything but we will probably find our limits as we go although we have done one dare so far and have another one planned.

The first dare we thought about was to do with swimming, Jo has this white swimsuit that you can see threw a bit but it has a lining which could be cut out and would make it really see threw. The dare was for someone to were it swimming at the weekend, not to our club but to the fun pool at an adults only session but we all want to do a similar dare at the same time. so we have to find four more things to were and we could only think of two, normal underwear and we saw a thing called a swim skirt which is like a skirt you were over your swimsuit if you are a bit shy only we thought one of us could were it with nothing under it. Obviously they would have to ware a bikini top though. So if you can think of another two outfits we will do this dare.

When we realized we couldn’t do the swimming dare we modified it to what we would were out the next weekend. We wrote five outfits on separate pieces of paper; put them in a box and each picked one out. Here’s what we got

Me : Sexy School uniform (St Trinian's)
Tracey : Short tartan skirt with no knickers but any top she wanted
Sam : see threw top and no bra
Kelly : only underwear
Jo : Basque, Stockings & suspenders with a short skirt and cleavage showing top

I absolutely loved it but I think I got off lightly, Tracey was paranoid all night because the skirt really was short and even though we kept telling her nobody could see anything they defiantly could at times, especially when she had to go up stairs. Sam loved the attention and had a grin from ear to ear all night as did Jo but Kelly refused to take her coat off until we got her really drunk and took it from her by force, at which point the whole club cheered and she went red but took a bow anyway.

This has made us want to try more dares so if there is any you can think of any along the same lines where we can each pick one from a hat and do them together please post them. It would be good if they varied in level so there is a couple of easy ones so at least there’s a chance for us and probably keep the game going longer before we chicken out.

After reading the forum I like the sound of the worms in underwear dare, so that would be a good one if you can think of five different things to go down there. Not necessarily insects (are worms insects?) I suppose but nothing dangerous. We also read a story about a girl who handcuffed herself naked in a park with timer handcuffs and all admitted to being a bit turned on by this idea so something like that might be good.

Some just stupid humiliating dares would be good to like tell a stranger you love them and follow then around for five minuets would be good to, we are not fussy!
Thanks guys,
Sorry if I’ve rambled a bit but we have a holiday tomorrow so have had a drink.

Love You (Jo dared me to say “Love You” after everything I say tonight and everyone said this counts)

sockless74
10-03-2010, 06:57 PM
I was going to give the 5 of you a dare, but something about your message doesn't make sense to me. One girl is 15, almost 16, you were all at a club that served alcohol and got at least one girl drunk. How old are all of you and if you are all over 21, why are you including a 15 year old in your dares? If you are all not over 21 what were you doing in a club getting drunk? I usually am not a person to accuse others of making up stories, but I don't quite believe this one, sorry.

mawsie
10-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Your dares are to add me and I will inbox you more details.

ThrillJill
10-03-2010, 07:32 PM
We live in Scotland in the UK where the legal drinking age is 18 not 21. I know 15 is still a lot less than 18 but everyone drinks under age here and we all look after her and don’t let her drink to much. You are making me feel really bad now but she is probably better off going out with us than girls her own age who are all trying to out drink each other and would just leave her with some creep which we would never do.

If you don’t believe us that up to you but I am sure there are plenty of people on here from the UK who know what it’s like here. There are other countries outside the USA you know and we don’t all follow your rules.

And for anyone PM’ing us wanting to be our masters or control us you can forget it. No offense but we did not ask to be anyone’s slave or give any indication that was what we wanted. We are just after a bit of fun.

Sorry, I’m getting a bit angry and starting to regret spending the time to post. And I still have to say “love you”

Love You.

cobia90000
10-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Sorry that some people are getting on your nerves this really is a fun site. I do have a dare for the five of you. The dare is for all of you to roll two six side dice. The person that rolles the lowest will be at the mercy of the other four. The person that gets to decide on what goes were and what is used and there cannot be any tie scores. The things that must be used are insects, fish, ketchup, plastic wrap, tape and a swimsuit all items must be used. Sorry if I am a little confusing bust am typing on my phone while at work.

sockless74
10-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Sorry, I’m getting a bit angry and starting to regret spending the time to post. And I still have to say “love you”

Love You.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset, but you didn't say where you were from and you didn't fill out much profile info, so I had no way to know you were not from the US. Typically people who post false messages don't take the time to fill out much profile info, so sorry.

Well, here is a dare from me. To make it up to you, I hope you like it. The next time the 5 of you go out together, everyone is to wear underwear to start off. Take some dice with you. Once per 20 minutes you all have roll and whoever gets the lowest number must go up to a stranger and ask that person if they would like to have your underwear. If they say no, then go back to your friends. However if they say yes, go to the bathroom, take your underwear off and give them to that person. If you are wearing a skirt you can take them off right there and give them to the person. Then the next time the girl who lost her underwear doesn't have to roll, just those who still have their underwear on. You must keep doing this until you all have lost your underwear or until your evening out ends.

jimb0
10-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Next time you are all together I dare you to have a pee holding competition.
First you should all empty your bladders at the same time.
Then you should all drink a litre of water.
You should all wear jeans and a thong/lacy underwear if you do not own a thong.
Once you are all ready you should go out, in town/to the park etc but once you leave the house you cannot come back for at least 3 hours and no clothes can be removed if you start peeing.
The aim is to be the only one who has not wet themselves and then as a reward you can use the toilet, the other 4 girls will have wet themselves and will have to wait at least half an hour to get changed.

Have fun

linearizationcannon
10-04-2010, 06:56 AM
This one will either be embarrassing or funny depending on how things go. Take what you said "tell a stranger you love them and follow then around for five minuets" and do it. Together. All five of you. To the same person. Simultaneously.

henkdejong
10-04-2010, 07:18 AM
This one will either be embarrassing or funny depending on how things go. Take what you said "tell a stranger you love them and follow then around for five minuets" and do it. Together. All five of you. To the same person. Simultaneously.

WHAHA! I just imagined this happening to me, and I laughed my ass off XD

linearizationcannon
10-04-2010, 08:05 AM

And flirt outrageously with that person while you follow them around.
Do this 5 times, each of you getting to pick a target. The one who picks gets to be the leader of the group for that particular target. Don't just chain them one after another though, because it loses effect if the old target or the new target sees a blatent transfer.

The leader gets to pick things like if you all are working together as a group or competing for their attention

Bubuk
10-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Choose card game for 4 players where 1 player lose.
Loser should strip naked and lay down. Other four players use loser's body instead of table.

ThrillJill
10-04-2010, 03:06 PM
Cheers cobia90000, but we are looking for sets of dares we can all do together.

Sockless74, there’s a couple of reasons for not filling in anything in my profile, I wasn’t really sure how to and just wanted to get a post up while I had the nerve (bit tipsy) and I really don’t know what my limits, likes and dislikes or my friends are yet. All I can say is like most people defiantly nothing illegal, involving family or having risk of physical harm but remember we are new on here so start with something fairly easy and build up or we will probably just ignore it but hopefully we wont get put off.

We like the removing knickers dare and have even thought of a bit of a twist to it. We will all ware skirts and take off our knickers there and then if asked to but the last one must ask the guy to take them off for her!

We hope to try this dare next weekend if we all go out but are not making any promises.

Jimb0, wetting myself in public really doesn’t appeal to me, in fact I would dread this and not find any enjoyment in it at all. I can see how some might like it but not me. I like risk, like being caught nude as the nude bit is a turn on as well as being embarrassing but without something funny or a turn on it has no appeal to me, sorry.

Us all stalking one guy for a laugh sounds like something we would do anyway. We will have a go when we get a chance.

We have been trying to think of five challenges of which we could each pick one which would have to be completed before the weekend and would need a mobile picture to prove it was done to the others. If you know what I mean? So far we have thought of the following challenges

Get a picture of yourself topless with a stranger
Get naked in a library or supermarket

We thought of a few more good ones but you can see there is a bit of a theme here and they didn’t really fit. Can you think of another three?

We wont be sharing any of the pictures before anyone asks.

Mysterious the 1st
10-04-2010, 03:58 PM
hows about bottomless with a stranger, naked on school grounds and naked with a stranger? obviously keep yourselves safe

ThrillJill
10-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Since most of us have left school getting naked on school grounds could get us in serious trouble. The other two might be a bit too far but we could always slip one in the hat as an extra so there is a chance it won’t come up.

Anyway I have collage tomorrow so am of to bed. Night night.

linearizationcannon
10-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Since most of us have left school getting naked on school grounds could get us in serious trouble. The other two might be a bit too far but we could always slip one in the hat as an extra so there is a chance it won’t come up.

Anyway I have collage tomorrow so am of to bed. Night night.

for most people, college is still "school"

Markbassplayer
10-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Some ideas:

--One day when you go out somewhere (to a club, a mall, or really anywhere), you're only allowed to use the men's room--and you're only allowed to pee in urinals. You could have a contest to see who has the best aim :P

--Put your names on a sheet of paper and draw them out of a hat. You get to pick what the person you draw wears that day, and that person gets to give you a challenge (tell a stranger you love them, ask a stranger if you can masturbate thinking about them that night, flash a stranger, etc. You pick!)

--Have a contest to see who can go out in an outfit showing the most tummy. Crop tops that barely cover your breast and low rise jeans or skirts sagged as low a possible in the front--so low that they barely cover your pussy. Go out somewhere. Take a vote--whoever is the most covered up, the rest of the girls get to sag her pants/skirt down as low as they want.

What do you think?

ThrillJill
10-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Hi all I’m back and what a fortnight we have had with quite a few dares as follows.

The take your knickers of in a club and give them to a guy dare;

it started with us all in my house having a few drinks and getting ready to go out, we had all decided we were going to do the removing knickers dare so had to were a skirt or dress but Jo turned up with jeans on much to everyone else’s disapproval. We decided that we would find Jo one of my skirts and of course picked the shortest skirt I had. It was a really short red tartan skirt (a mini kilt) made of quite heavy material so it tends to bounce if you walk to fast. Kelly soaked Jo’s skirt in the bathroom sink so she would have to were what we picked. We ended up in a local club and started the game, we all picked a guy and the first person to get to him would go over and ask him if he wanted her knickers then she had to go to the toilet and take them of, come back and give them to him. The trouble was we all chickened out at first so decided to get a round or two of shots but were still a chickening out, walking over and making a quick turn and sharp return to the table. We eventually decided to set a deadline and decided that by anyone still wearing knickers after 12 would have to take them off in front of the guy. This gave a bit if incentive and pretty soon Kelly was sitting with no knickers on trying to hide from the group of guys waving her knickers around and throwing them at each other which was a bit off putting so we had to drink some more. We were all getting a bit drunk now and decided another incentive was required. We decided the last one wearing knickers would have to ask the guy to take them off for her at which point I said no fking way and headed over to a couple of guys in the corner only to hear the other girls shouting at me. When I turned round they were all pointing at there watches. It was a little past 12 so I had to take my knickers of in front of the guy, the look on his face was amazing and he kept my knickers to himself to. Sam got it easy, the guy we picked came right over and stood next to our table so she just took her knickers off sitting down and shoved them down the front of his jeans. Jo was by this time begging us to let her off with letting the guy take off her knickers but he didn’t. We picked this body builder guy and she went over to him. She was talking to him for a while then he picked her up by the waist and stood her on a chair, she covered her face with her hands as he slid his hands up her skirt in front of everyone and lifted her skirt up. She quickly pushed her skirt down and he pulled her knickers down to a big cheer from all the guys. She tried to get down but he wouldn’t let her until she took a bow which she did and showed everyone her bum. We had to leave and go to another club as the bar staff had called the bouncers over and we thought we were going to get thrown out.

The something down your knickers dare;

Everyone had been calling me a perv since they read my first post where I said I liked the idea of worms down my knickers but Kelly eventually admitted she wanted to try it to and that was enough for us to decide to try it. We got five baby food jars from my neighbor and went to his compost bin to get some worms. I didn’t mind getting the worms out but now one else would touch them so I filled one jar. There was a plastic thing half berried in the ground next to the compost bin which I later found out is a waste food digester, it stank a fait bit when we took the lid off but had a few maggots in it. Even I didn’t want to touch the maggots so we used an old spoon to lift them out and put some in the jar, we got about 1cm in the bottom of the jar before we all wanted to puke. We looked around a bit more for something else to fill a jar but couldn’t find anything so went back to my garden to hide the jars in the shed. At the side of the shed was a piece of the black leathery stuff which had come off the roof. When Jo lifted it there were loads of wood lice hiding under it which started running away, we grabbed a jar and got as many as we could in while screaming and jumping around. If we were this bad trying to catch them imagine what we would be like when they went down there? We hid the jars in the shed with the lids just sitting on top and went back inside.
The next day we decided we were going to each empty a jar down the front of our knickers and then go on the buss in to town but only had three things so went round the house picking up anything which we could fill the last two jars with. The last jars ended up with some old makeup, an egg and the inside if some felt tip pens in one and nail varnish, sand, hair from the bath drain and some other things I cant remember.

We each wore knickers and shorts over them and randomly picked a jar as follows

Me: wood lice
Sam: worms
Kelly: nail varnish and pubes
Tracey: maggots
Jo: egg, pens and makeup

We couldn’t bring ourselves to pour them in ourselves so each closed our eyes wile the others empted them in. it was really nasty pouring the insects in even though we had washed them but was still really cool watching the maggots crawling around on Tracey’s little fanny. I could feel the wood lice moving around right away and they seemed to get everywhere but Sam and Tracey couldn’t feel much.

We walked round to the buss stop quite slowly so it just arrived as we got there and got on. On the 10 minute journey in to town things started moving for Sam and Tracy and we all started laughing uncontrollably. Everyone on the buss must have thought we were mad. We got off the bus and walked to the high street but had to walk normally as there were loads of people. I could feel lots of movement like a little paint brush being stroked up and down my bits which was quite nice but they were also round the edge of my knickers and really tickled. We went in to one clothes shop but had to leave as we couldn’t take it any more, I was getting very wet by this time as was Tracey so we headed back to the buss and went home. We were quiet on the buss back but all really red faced then kind of half ran back to my house and all went to the bathroom together and stripped off. When I took my knickers off the wood lice were everywhere, some of them were even a little bit inside me, not right in just the first bit if you know what I mean. Kelly hadn’t taken her knickers off yet and wanted to see so she used her finger to get them out of me. When Sam took hers off all the worms were in the knickers and she threw them at me. Tracy kept saying they were inside her and dancing around but they weren’t. Kelly couldn’t get her knickers off as they were stuck to her and had to go in the shower to get them off and Jo has now got purple fanny lips (still purple a week later). We all thought Kelly got off too lightly so we told her to get in the bath naked then we put all the worms, maggots and woodlice on her then took pictures on our phones, this cheered Tracey up a bit as she was a bit freaked out and had cried a little but she is ok now.

We did a couple of simpler dares as well which I might post later but we are still looking for more.

Thanks for reading even though my English is atrocious.

me_
10-21-2010, 06:39 PM
each of you do the dare posted here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=58446

timetoshine
10-21-2010, 09:29 PM
How old are each of you? Could you please match the age with the name?

masterlaw
10-22-2010, 10:20 AM
Enjoyed the stories Jill so thought I would add a few things you requested let me know what you and ya mates think and i`ll see if i can come up with some others for you all.

Night dare simple itself but fun

All wear the same number of items and same type, I`ll let your girls decided on that, take a six sided dice a large bag and go for walk where you live. Before you leave write 1,2,3,4,5 on pieces of scrap paper and put them in a hat each girl takes a paper and this there number for walk. No idea where but if i know scotland it will be cold so make it a short walk. Right lets say every 2 mins you walk for (change if needed to be quicker) person who picked 1 roles first. Who ever numbers get rolled remove and item of clothing (why you all must wear the same number of items), if a six is roled you all remove one item of clothing and put it the bag.

Keep going into some either chickens out or lets say everyone must roll the dice twice.

QUick dares. to see who does dare get a pack of cards lowest does dare..

1. Other girls pick their outfit for the next trip out.
2. Messy panties, each girl picks an item to squirt into the girls panties before a trip out, dared girl must wear tight shorts or short skirt.
3. Next town trip girl must wear skirt or shorts and when you sit down for lunch or drink, she must put her handy down her pants and stroke her pussy for the entire lunch (evil one).
4. Take a picture of girl with there top up flashing there bra with some bloke, must be the sluttiest bra owned by any of you 5.
5. Same as above flashing the panties again the sluttest or thinest panties you girls own.
6. Kiss any boy the other girl's point to in a club.
7. kiss any girl the other girl's point to in a club.

punishments take ones you like. (if a girl chicken outs on dare or anything else)

1. Buy a dog lead and collar, take the naughty girl out one night and put her collar and lease and walk her back home. (either her crawling or just walking)
2. Attach pegs to nipples (either she does or you girls do) and each girl has to flick each peg at least twice and tell her shes a "bad girl"
3. No underwear for a week.
4. Same panties for the week, feel free to squirt something in them to puinsh said girl.
5. Lick all other girls panties before and after a trip out.
6. Be spanked by each girl 5 times and then taken out to the garden where she flashes the neighbours showing her red behind (roll a dice to choose how long she has to stay there for)
7. Be a foot stool for the other girls to use while they watch a film.
8. Be a maid, with a very short skirt no underwear tight top no bra, provide drinks and enterainment for the other girls all night.

okay I have just guessed at these some you will like some will you hate tell me which is which and i`ll know what to set you in the future and of course enjoy girls. ;)

diapered slave
10-22-2010, 11:36 AM
all of you wear trech (long) coats and nothing else, get a camera, a cheap one time usable one, go to town and ask somone to take your picture, as he or she does say three, two, one and all at the same time open your coats

archie21
10-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Decide between you whether this game is played in one piece or bikini swimming costumes. (If you pick bikinis then the blouse mentioned below becomes a short midriff showing top.)

All five wear your swim costumes on a night out… very short skirts, high-ish heels/sandals kind of thing, blouses. Some kind of coat if it is really cold and lets be honest it’s not exactly warm in the uk at the moment. No tights or trousers/jeans.

In the afternoon each of you spend some time thinking about what you would like to do to each of the other four girls to embarrass them and one that you would not want doing to you on your own but would do with the other four girls, this is the everybody dare.

Now fold the dares in half, then mix the dares up and write the numbers 1 – 4 on the back of the slips of the dares and take them with you. Bring the other dare as well.

When you meet up put all the dares face down on a table and then put all the dares labelled numbers one together, the two’s, three’s, fours.

The everybody dares:
Number these 1 – 5 but keep them separately with the dice. I will come back to these at the end.

Next roll a dice, the number six doesn’t count. The first player may get a one, lets say that is you Jill. Tonight you will do all the number one dares that have been set this will include your own that you may have set with one of the other girls in mind or it could include the dare you don’t want to have to do.

You cannot read them, dares can only be opened on each round. Once a dare is done that dare is discarded. Kelly may be player five so she gets all the number five dares to do and so on until you all have a set of dares to do. Each one of you will get five dares to do.

I know you all want to have to play roughly at the same time so I am giving you two minute intervals to open for each round, this allows time for her to read the dare to the other players and giving chance for comments to be passed, and half an hour for all the dares in that round to be completed. (You may wish to shorten this.)

As there will be four rounds do them in four different bars/pubs or even a club…

The everybody dares: Every time you move on from one place to another, roll the dice and whatever number comes up, you all have to do that ‘everybody’ dare.

If anybody refuses a dare then she must pay this forfeit. At the end of the night before the last everybody dare is played… the refuser must walk down the central line of the road naked.

(Get creative, especially if you all play in one piece costumes… a dare that comes to mind is for a player to have to leave the pub, go to a local off licence that sells ice cream and bring an ice cream back for the player sitting two on her right to put it down her (the purchaser’s costume.)

aff587
10-22-2010, 05:22 PM
as a german, i really have to say scotish girls rock, then come canadian, french and irish girls. Whenever a girls says she is from scotland, stuff is getting epic...

ThrillJill
10-28-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi guys, your dares are getting complicated but we might take some parts form them for later. I said I would update you on some of the dares we have done recently so here goes.

Tit (boob) slap

We were all mucking around in my bedroom when I was getting changed the other day and started play fighting and at some point Kelly got a real good hold of my nipple so I screamed and told her I was going to slap her tits. Everyone burst out laughing but then dared me to do it and this turned into a game. We went in rounds taking turns to slap each others bare boobs until someone gave up and eventually threw winner plays winner and looser plays looser had an ultimate winner Kelly, and an ultimate looser Sam. The prize for Kelly was to pick a dare which Sam had to do.

Kelly handed Sam a tube of moisturizer and told her to get my neighbor to rub it on her very red boobs (my neighbor told me about getdare). Sam went next door and we all followed but when she rang the bell my neighbors wife answered, she asked for him and his wife shouted on him. When he came to the door she stood there speechless because his wife was still there, I said sam has to do a dare will you help and they both said yes. We all went inside and watched as my neighbor and his wife rubbed the moisturizer into Sam’s boobs. It was hilarious, so much that I nearly peed. We have been invited to go round anytime we need a hand with a dare.

Knickers fight

We wanted to try the stripping as you go for a walk dare but it was way too cold so we decided to go for a walk in skirts then when we got to the path through the woods we took off our knickers and had a go at throwing each others knickers up in to a tree so they would have to go home without them. It turns out none of us can throw and we ended up kicking each others knickers about on the ground while trying to grab our own. After a bi we gave up but didn’t fancy putting them back on after them being kicked around but I said we has to. At this point Tracey grabbed mine and threw them in the stream much to everyone’s amusement. We all tried to find the nastiest thing to throw each others knickers in to which was mostly just mud but Jo found a drain cover which was covered in rabbit droppings and dropped Tracey’s knickers on it then stood on them. We called it quits and put our nasty knickers back on. Jo tried to wipe the worst of the rabbit poo off on the grass which we agreed was against the rules so we made her put a little handful pf rabbit poo down the front of her knickers before we walked home.

When I read this it looks like we are a bunch of dirty sluts but we’re really not. We don’t sleep around and would never have done such nasty things if we hadn’t egged each other on so much. (sorry just had to say that)

Someone asked how old we each are, I am 19, Sam is also 19, Kelly is 18, Jo is 17 and Tracey is 15 but her birthday is in a couple of weeks.

We will hopefully be able to do a few dares this weekend.

Bagheera
10-29-2010, 05:16 AM
I was going to give the 5 of you a dare, but something about your message doesn't make sense to me. One girl is 15, almost 16, you were all at a club that served alcohol and got at least one girl drunk. How old are all of you and if you are all over 21, why are you including a 15 year old in your dares? If you are all not over 21 what were you doing in a club getting drunk? I usually am not a person to accuse others of making up stories, but I don't quite believe this one, sorry.

Europe lah :) In my home country for instance the official drinking age is 16 but noone cares. It's not unusual to run into 14-year olds on a night out in my old hometown.

GetdareTEO
10-29-2010, 08:58 AM
First write the numbers from 1-5 on 5 pieces of paper, and put them in a bag. Now each of you draw a number, and see what you have to do.
Number 1 and 3:Put your arms around each others waist and handcuff them to the back off your sisters panties. Then tie the key to your hear (if impossible lay it on a piece of tape(with the sticky side op) and press your hair against it) Now, both of you will give your sister a big wedgie to get your key
(sorry to the getdare person who created this dare, I can't remember were I found it)
Number 2 and 4:
(thanks to xxxMichellexxx)
You must share a banana. Both of you completely undress each other, you lay on your back left side with your feet pointed towards your friend. Your friend will lay on her right side with her feet pointed toward you. You put one of your legs to her front and back and she does the same, you should now be pussy to pussy. Take a banana and insert it half way into her pussy and ½ way into yours. Both of you masturbate together, whoever has less then ½ the banana in them when finished must eat the banana. Part 2 - Staying completely nude, , take another peeled banana and cut them into pieces approx. ½ inch thick. Your friend will put a piece in her mouth, and you with your hands behind your back must get the piece out of her mouth, without her help and eat it. Now your friend must do the same to you and keeping swapping until the banana is gone.
Number 5:
Unlucky you! The other girls get to tie you up completely naked in a spread eagle position and do whatever they want to you for 30 min. Here are some hints for them ;) : nipple clamps/clothespins on nipples and pussy lips, nettles, boob punching/squeezing, pussy spanking, dildo, vibrator, duct tape, toothpaste, masturbation, itching powder, photos etc.
Please send me a PM (or post here), and tell in DETAILS what happend :eek:

lostwalker
10-29-2010, 09:17 AM
Some things i could thing of quickly. I have a few other games i like to run as all.. One is a kind of picture game, that you girls might like. Hit me up and i'll tell you about it.

Topless/nude in front of a well know landmark or sign.
Topless/panties with the bartender in front of a bar.
Nude on a park bench. bent over the bench and/or spread legged
Topless/nude paying at a gas station. (like a 7/11 store)
Flashing at an ATM
At a Mc Donalds

Cheers cobia90000, but we are looking for sets of dares we can all do together.

Sockless74, there’s a couple of reasons for not filling in anything in my profile, I wasn’t really sure how to and just wanted to get a post up while I had the nerve (bit tipsy) and I really don’t know what my limits, likes and dislikes or my friends are yet. All I can say is like most people defiantly nothing illegal, involving family or having risk of physical harm but remember we are new on here so start with something fairly easy and build up or we will probably just ignore it but hopefully we wont get put off.

We like the removing knickers dare and have even thought of a bit of a twist to it. We will all ware skirts and take off our knickers there and then if asked to but the last one must ask the guy to take them off for her!

We hope to try this dare next weekend if we all go out but are not making any promises.

Jimb0, wetting myself in public really doesn’t appeal to me, in fact I would dread this and not find any enjoyment in it at all. I can see how some might like it but not me. I like risk, like being caught nude as the nude bit is a turn on as well as being embarrassing but without something funny or a turn on it has no appeal to me, sorry.

Us all stalking one guy for a laugh sounds like something we would do anyway. We will have a go when we get a chance.

We have been trying to think of five challenges of which we could each pick one which would have to be completed before the weekend and would need a mobile picture to prove it was done to the others. If you know what I mean? So far we have thought of the following challenges

Get a picture of yourself topless with a stranger
Get naked in a library or supermarket

We thought of a few more good ones but you can see there is a bit of a theme here and they didn’t really fit. Can you think of another three?

We wont be sharing any of the pictures before anyone asks.

dragonator
10-29-2010, 12:55 PM
u mentioned u like the thoght of someone seeing u naked...

well heres a dare for u... go toi a bar and get semi drunk (so ppl can see u've been drinking and wont get as mad) and then have a catfight! fight until 3 of you are naked and try and get one of you to cum.

might want to do this where you wonbt be recognized...

ThrillJill
10-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Hi guys, we are all staying in tonight and will try and do some more dares, we have started drinking vodka and red bull so that should help loosen us up a bit. We wont be doing anything which involves going outside as its really nasty out there tonight and we are not lesbians so now one is up for that banana dare but the wedgie dare sounds good and stripping one of us and torturing her, well that’s just a bit of fun isn’t it? So we need another two dares.

We are about to start playing the name game. Its probably got different names but basically it goes round in a circle with the first player saying a famous persons name. the next player must say another famous persons name who’s first name starts with the first letter of the last famous persons second name so if someone says Michael Jackson the next person could say Jack Nicholson and after your turn you must take a sip of your drink. But if someone says a name with the same letter starting the first and second name like Mike Myers the game changes direction and the player who is in the middle of drinking must spit whatever’s in there mouth into a pint glass in the middle of the table before taking there turn. Now when someone makes a mistake, repeats a name or takes to long to answer they must drink whatever’s in the pint glass. I will let you know how things go.

kendra_gurl
10-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Your name game sounds like a lot of fun. you mentioned you might try the banana dare but since your not lesbians I have something different.

While your playing the name game all of you shoud be standing around a table not sitting and shall remove your panties leaving you bare from the waist down.

Place a book on the floor to keep everyones feet the same distance apart

Each of you are to place a whole PEELED banana into your pussy at the same time

First one not able to keep her banana from falling to the floor with using only their muscles loses.

Cost for losing could be she has to eat her entire banana or choose someone elses banana to replace hers with in he pussy

If she eats it she may place a new one and continue playing

If she chooses somone elses banana that person is out of the game

I'll leave it up to all of you to decide on the best prize for whom ever last longest

Dice7
10-29-2010, 03:59 PM
If any of you can drive give this a go, http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=59836

You could either do one trip for everyone that can drive or I guess all roll for your own dares on the trip and all get into one car for a very cramped journey where you're all doing different dares and could all end up at different levels of nudity and humiliation

Edit...obviously not while drunk, the drivers at least!!

sparxx
10-29-2010, 09:19 PM
get one die, each person picks one item from the list that if they get they get to roll again.
now everyone rolls the die (rerolls if necessary) and does the corresponding dare. if one person fails to do the dare they roll, they have to do every dare the other people got once.
eg: Jo gets flashing and protection from toothpaste and is too scared for flashing, then she has to do the dares the other four got instead (excused from her protected dare and the dare she failed)

1:worms/slugs
who ever rolls this is to be blindfolded and held down by three of the other girls. the fourth girl gets 2 worms or 2 slugs. the tied down girl gets to decide weather both of them are to be put inside of her pussy or one is to be put inside of her ass. the fifth will put them(or it) in and help hold her down for 1 minute before letting her take them out.

2:invisible bikini
get an old bikini and cut out the cloth from the frame so it is just the outline of a bikini. this girl is to wear it to a public pool and swim for 10 minutes in it, doing flips and walking on her hands, the other 4 are allowed to take pictures of her but not give them or show them to anyone not in the 5 girls, the pictures must be deleted as soon as you all return home

3:flashing the girl who rolls this is to put on a short skirt and no knickers and find 3 random people and flash them her pussy ( you can make it seem accidental) but it has to be obvious and you have to see their reaction but not talk to them.

4:toothpaste have each of the other four girls cover one finger with toothpaste and take turns doing whatever they want to you with that finger only (eg, rubbing nipples or poking inside pussy)

5:panties all 5 girls finger themselfs and cum into their panties, the roller has to lick all cum out of the panties of the other four girls and then her own, then she must put her own panties into her pussy for the rest of the night, and all the others must wear their panties that were sucked clean:)

6:fingers! each of the other four girls has to put their pointer finger into the pussy or ass of whoever rolls this dare, simultaneously! (roller picks hole)

hope this avoided individual limits <3 hope you all like it!

GoogleMaster
10-31-2010, 11:35 AM
Here are a few challenges for you ladies.

- While at the bar each of you must kiss a girl. Cannot be anyone from the group. A 'kiss' only counts if there is tongue.

- Place the following tasks into a hat. Each draw a task and over the course of the night/ day complete them. (There are more than 5 so you can play this a few times and it will be exciting each time)
a) Remove your bra while out, give it to a friend to hold.
b) Do not wear underwear
c) Use cellophane as a bra/top
d) Remove your bra before going out, give it to a friend, she can give it back whenever she likes, you must put it on then.
e) Remove your panties, give to a friend.
f) Wash your face in a sink.
g) Pee on grass.
h) Trade bras with someone- your friends pick who.
i) Your friends pick your outfit.
j) Show your boobs to a stranger.

- Take a bus altogether. While on the bus route, everyone must switch clothes with someone else. Whatever you were wearing must not be worn when the trip is over.

Have Fun!

Memories for Life
11-04-2010, 03:38 AM
Here is a dare I'd like you to try:

Solo: Go to an indoor movie theater and sit the very last row. Wait until the movie starts then strip completely and leave all your clothes on the chair next to you. Leave the row of seats and move to the row next closest to the movie screen. Stay there until the movie closing credits start appearing on the screen before going back to your clothes to get dressed.

With friend(s): Same action as solo but when you're naked, your friend puts a blindfold on you. Then your friend(s) hide your various clothing items at different parts of this theater room only. You can take off the blindfold when they've finished hiding all your clothes. you must wait until the movie closing credits start to go find your clothes, one at a time. You can't get dressed until you've found each of your clothing items and brought them to where your friend(s) are waiting! If you wait too long, the cleaning crew could find some (or all) of your clothes, then you have to claim them from lost and found! You're allowed to wear one clothing item of your choice to go to lost and found but the item must be worn in the opposite area of your body it's normally worn. If you normally wear it below your waist then you can only wear it above your waist.

Have fun!

Memories for Life
11-04-2010, 03:49 AM
I dare you to change into your skimpiest bikini. Call some of your male friends and tell them that you've accidentally locked yourself out of your house. Could they come over and help you by climbing in a window? Tell them you can't do it because you're only wearing a very tiny bikini. Call as many as you can because the number of guys that show up is the equal to the parts of your bikini you'll remove while they are there. One shows up, your top comes off. Two show up, the bottoms come off also. Three or more show up, you give naked lapdances to everyone who arrived!

Make sure you leave a window unlocked and go outside to wait after locking the doors.

Have fun and post, in great detail, the entire incident here!

Memories for Life
11-04-2010, 04:00 AM
Since you have a total of (5) girls, you will need a single die to determine the order each girl will perform this dare. The number rolled will be the order, 1 is 1st - 6 is last. Ties keep rolling until everyone has a separate number.

Each girl will strip naked on their turn! In the backyard, the girl, who rolled 1, will insert a garden hose in their asshole and someone else will turn the water faucet on 1/2 turn of the handle for a count of 10 secs. The girl must retain the water as long she can while someone else keeps track of the time. The remaining girls can do anything to make her lose the load of water! Anything goes! Tickling, chasing, probing, poking, etc. After the girl loses her load, the time will stop and recorded and the next girl in order has her turn. Each girl will take the task until all times are recorded.

The loser is the girl who held her load inside the shortest time. Her penalty is to have the hose inserted in her ass by the girl who had held her load the longest time. The 1st place girl inserting the hose may push the hose in as far she wants and hold it there. The second place girl will turn the faucet full blast for a count of 20 secs. Then the hose is removed and the losing girl must keep the load of water in for 600 secs (10 mins.) while being harassed by the other girls. When she finally loses the water load, the clock stops! The difference in secs will be the number of spanks each girl will administer to her bare ass.

Another roll of the die determines method and intensity:

1 = single hand on alternating cheeks
2 = single belt on alternating cheeks
3 = single paddle on alternating cheeks
4 = two hands on alternating cheeks (2 people)
5 = two belts on alternating cheeks (2 people)
6 = two paddles on alternating cheeks (2 people)

Have fun!

mstrofynggrls
11-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Dress and make-up like prostitutes, but go out with longish coats on so you look fairly normal. One of you gives her coat to the friends then stands on her own at a lamp post or street corner like a prossie (the rest of you watch from nearby) and asks a passing man 'Fancy doing some business love?' And '£10 for a blowjob'. Then she runs back to her mates...perhaps shouting 'Fuck off you pervert'. Each girl has to do it, not necessarily in the same spot.

ThrillJill
11-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi all, sorry I haven’t been on for a while but last weekend got a bit strange and I fell out with the girls for a few days because of what they did to me. I wasn’t going to post again but I started this so I suppose I have to keep going. Anyway last weekend we were playing drinking games getting very drunk and doing lots of dares. Most of the dares were daft things like eating a raw egg and ice down the knickers but then we started involving my neighbor which was ok because he is into dares anyway and his wife is quire open to this kind of thing. We were a bit too drunk to try and work out anything elaborate so we just dared each other to do wilder and wilder things, first we sent Jo round to my neighbors door with her knickers round her ankles to ask for some toilet paper which was hilarious watching her shuffle along and the look on his face. He realized straight away what we were doing and played along. We also sent Tracey round to flash her boobs and Kelly round to flash her bum but then it all kind of got a bit weird.

I somehow found myself naked tied to my table with the other girls round me laughing. I complained but they told me we had decided the first person to fall asleep would get tied to the table and anyone could do whatever they wanted to them and I had fallen asleep so they could all do whatever they wanted to me. I can’t remember even talking about this beforehand but I wasn’t in a position to argue. Suddenly I felt a whack on my boob as someone smacked it with a ruler. It really hurt but took my mind of the embarrassment of being so helpless, they kept smacking my boobs and pussy with the ruler for a while until I stopped yelping then I felt someone pull on my pussy lips. I shouted what the fuck are you doing. I have never been touched down there by a girl before. Me and Kelly have felt each others boobs before and kissed a couple of times to wind boys up but I have never done anything I would actually call gay. Someone then dared Tracey (I think) to kiss my nipples and before long I was getting both my nipples sucked by two girls (cant remember who), it felt really nice although I must have been quite red with embarrassment. I think it was about then they blindfolded and gagged me and I know someone was taking pictures of me on there phone and someone else came into the house but I don’t know who a man I think maybe my neighbor but I am not sure. I felt someone’s fingers go inside me for a bit quite deep and someone went down on me but I still don’t know who did it. I felt something hard go inside me to like a hair brush handle and then someone told Tracey to finger me, she put in one or two fingers then eventually her whole hand while someone was rubbing my clit very fast and hard from side to side. I came and everyone cheered and laughed. I lay there panting for breath mortified at what had been done to me, I don’t think they thought it was that big a deal because I had made out that I had a lot more experience than I actually had (yes girls exaggerate to), I had told them I had had several boyfriends who I had slept with and done all sorts with but the truth is I haven’t actually had proper sex with anyone, feeling up and fingers is as far as I had gone. Its not that I couldn’t have but I never had a boyfriend very long before because I was always training for my swimming and didn’t get much time to spend with boyfriends.

I woke up in my bed in the morning with Kelly beside me which was what usually happened when we had been out the night before. She was awake when I woke up and was smiling at me. I wasn’t smiling much, I felt used and dirty not knowing who has seen and touched me. I got up and went to the bathroom for a shower. When I took my dressing gown off and saw myself in the mirror I went mental. The bitches had colored my boobs in like targets with pens and when I went in the shower it wouldn’t wash off and its still there. They must have heard me shouting and were all gone by the time I got out. We hadn’t spoken until tonight when everyone came round to apologies. They bought me a bottle of champagne and a top a had been looking at in town but couldn’t afford so I let them in and we talked for a while, I told them that I had lied about what I had done with boys before and they said they were all very sorry. I showed them what they had done to my boobs. Some of the pen has washed off but the red and black is still there, my nipples are black with a red ring round them and another black ring round each boob so it must have been permanent marker they used. I told them they would all pay for this and they said they will do whatever I want this weekend and I don’t have to do any dares until they are all suitably paid back. We are all friends again.

Dose anyone know how long permanent marker takes to wash off? I have scrubbed with a nail brush and tried soap, cleanser and washing up liquid but its still there. Jo still has a green bit on her fanny from weeks ago when we put the inside bit of a pen down her knickers so I am a bit worried. I know it will come of as the old skin comes off but that could take ages.

Feel free to suggest any nasty dares I can get the girls to do. I don’t care about there limits. I want to get some payback. I might make them do some of the lesbian dares people posted earlier.

Jill.

Kisune Karnon
11-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Sorry to hear of your horrible night.

You could have them each tied up and do whatever you want to each of them. Also force them to be blindfolded. Lesbian stuff is a must.

Anything they did to you, you should be able to do to them, witht he exception of you actually doing lesbian things to them[unless you want].

Just do whatever you feel would be suitable considering that they all did something to you.

mstrofynggrls
11-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Knickers around her ankles asking for toilet paper. Haha, that's really good.

I think we pervs here would probably all agree that you should make them endure what they did to you, ie. the finger stuffing/clit rubbing to orgasm...pussy licking? Fair's fair.

By the way, I have a possible solution to your original swimming costumes idea. For the last two you could try: 1) wearing a one-piece with an untrimmed bush so pubes are sticking out and visible either side. 2) pulling back of cossie severely up between bum cheeks so whole arse is uncovered. But maybe this dare is tame for you now, you're becoming rather advanced. :D

How about going up to a man in the street and saying 'Would you like to see my cunt?'

How about putting a phone on vibrate, putting it in a condom, then inserting it into one girl's vagina, then all the others ring it sequentially. All of them have to have it inserted and rung (not my idea originally). This could be optionally combined with lezzie stuff.

If you really want evil revenge, make them all stick fingers up each other's bumholes at once so the four of them form a circular daisy chain, and they have to stay like that for five whole minutes while you snigger at them. Don't forget to take pics like they did with you.

This thread is brilliant. I hope you keep it running.

shypilot
11-05-2010, 01:23 PM
I don't knout ideas for revenge, but have an idea for a dare all five of you can do.

It is a game of twister, but you should wear your swimwear (or nude if you prefer). Then on each circle on the twister mat you need to add messy substances, eg:
- Ketchup
- Mustard
- Ice cream
etc.

Then play twister. As you can tell, anyone who looses a round will end up pretty messy. You could also add punishments to those who loose if you wish.

(P.s. This was not my idea originally, but have seen it somewhere else.)

Memories for Life
11-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Feel free to suggest any nasty dares I can get the girls to do. I don’t care about there limits. I want to get some payback. I might make them do some of the lesbian dares people posted earlier.

Jill.

Sounds like you need to make a trip down to the sex shop for the biggest strap-on dildo they have, several ball gags, couple rolls of restraint tape, blindfolds, a heavy leather strap and any wooden paddle that has words on it which will leave it impressed on the skin. You could also get the biggest butt plugs they have but make sure you get plenty of muscle rub ointment to use with them. If they have lockable chastity belts that would be great also. If you have a digital camera, make sure you have the largest storage card for it!

sparxx
11-06-2010, 02:31 PM
go out to your back yard in a tight bikini 30 mins before they come over go through the dirt and take all of the worms, maggots and slugs and put them into your bikini bottoms/top. then put on clothes over that. when they come over, get them all blindfolded and one at a time force them to let you finger them (ass or pussy) and when you are just about to finish them off, put some of the worms/slugs/ect inside of them. that is pretty good revenge haha, btw they die in under a day and come back out naturally if you are worried.

ThrillJill
11-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Hi all, I have been asked if I managed to get my revenge on the other girls and I have started to but I definitely want more. I did manage to get pictures of all the girls naked though which means I can blackmail anyone who doesn’t complete any dare I set them. I told them they had to let me take pictures as they wouldn’t own up to who had taken the pictures of me when they had me tied up and they eventually stripped for me which was fun, especially as I was fully clothed.

We did the swimming costume dare, well they did and I just wore my normal cossy. I got four plastic bags and put a cossy in each and kept hold of them. I got the others to strip off in a cubicle each and hand me there clothes which I stuffed in my locker then a threw a bag over the top of each cubicle and went in to the pool having already changed myself.

Tracey was the first to come to the pool, I had positioned myself for a good view and I got one. She had got Jo’s white swimsuit which I had cut the lining out of. She was covering her boobs but I could totally see her fanny as she walked towards me and she hadn’t even been in the shower yet. The shower ran down her suit turning it completely see threw before she ran and jumped in the pool bright red.

Kelly came out next wearing the swim skirt and with a 2 piece top on but no bottoms under the skirt. It was really short and when she was in the shower everyone was looking at her bum which wasn’t really covered. She lifted the front of the skirt and flashed us a couple of times (SLUT) before jumping in the pool.

Jo came out next wearing just underwear. I had picked a black frilly bra and shorts set. It was quite obviously underwear but nobody seemed to notice and it didn’t go see threw or anything when it got wet in the shower.

We were waiting a while on Sam coming out and I was just about to go and get her when she came strutting towards the pool skipped the shower and jumped in. the other girls weren’t happy as it looked like she was just wearing one of our old black one piece swimsuits we had from the club until se showed them what I has done. I cut holes where her nipples were and had given her a black marker pen which she had colored her nipples in with. I don’t think she had realized yet but I had also folded the crotch in and stitched it up so it was only about 3cm wide knowing it would keep riding up in her crack and she would have to keep pulling it out.

The pen has washed off my boobs now apart from one nipple which is still mostly black.

We swam around for a bit before I started daring the girls to go on the flooms, chat up the lifeguards and thing like that. Tracy got chatted up by loads of guys after a look and started to like it, Kelly didn’t really care and flashed a group of guys who we ended up going for pizza with afterwards, Jo’s boobs kept popping out because the bra got all heavy and stretched, most of the ink washed off Sam’s nipples and the group of guys got a good look so we had to explain about the dares. They kept daring me to give them blow jobs which I did not do but I did get spanked by all of then in the pool which really hurts when you’re wet and the sound echoes round so everyone looks.

We are all going out this weekend for Tracey’s birthday after a party with her parents and I want to give everyone there own dare which will really get them back. I think I will make Tracey my slave for the night having to call me mistress and do whatever I command but am open to suggestions for the other girls.

We were going to do the things down knickers dare again as I found some cosmetic glue I had got to glue sequins on to skin but had never used and were going to glue our knickers on around the seams but when we went insect hunting there were none there. I guess its too cold now for them so we will have to wait till next year to try again.

I will try to keep you updated but I only seem to get time when I can’t sleep.

Night Night sexy people.

Dicedarefan666
11-18-2010, 06:30 AM
Well, first, I think you should have another photo shoot. Instead of being just naked, the other girls should be in a really humiliating position. You were tied down and vulnerable, so maybe you should get pictures of them lying on their backs with their legs apart and their fingers holding their pussies open, or maybe fingering themselves, or maybe licking each other out, something really humiliating. However, since it's understandable that they'd want to avoid being blackmailed by those pictures into giving you even more incriminating pictures, it seems only fair that at the conclusion of the weekend, they all get similar pictures of you so that everyone has pictures of each other, so that blackmail is a non-issue.

Then I think for the night, you should select the outfit for Tracey, since she'd be your slave. Then, Kelly, Jo and Sam should wear Just a short t-shirt, to reveal as much midriff as possible, as well as short skirts. (A good rule of thumb would be that if they're standing up, with their hands at their sides all the tips of their fingers have to be touching their thighs rather than their skirts.) As well as any footwear they want.

That would also facilitate the next part of the dare, which would be a competition between those 3. They have to flash as many boys as possible throughout the night. For each girl, you choose if they have to flash their boobs or their pussy, whichever you think would be more embarrassing for them. If they want to switch, they have to flip a coin. If it's heads, they get to switch and flash their boobs instead of their pussy or visa-versa. If it's tails, then they have to flash both their boobs and their pussy to each guy for it to count.

Also, the 3 flashers have to take those sequins and apply them with that skin safe glue you have to whatever area they will be flashing. They should of course stand naked in front of you before you head out so you can make sure they have enough sequins applied in the proper locations. If you judge that they don't have enough, then you, or any other girl who wants to can apply more sequins.

Then, at the end of the night whoever flashed the least boys is tied down naked. The other girls who flashed more boys than the loser get rulers for themselves and for you. Each of the winners of the flashing competition takes a boob, and you get the loser's pussy. Then you each administer a number of spankings that is equivalent to the number of boys the winner flashed. (If you'd rather not spank the loser's pussy, I'm sure you could have your slave for the night do it in your stead.)

Then, the loser must lick the pussy of any girl who wants an orgasm before she is untied. I'm pretty sure that punishment is severe enough to warrant being called full payback for what happened to you.

fredd1e
11-19-2010, 03:44 AM
Loving this thread - it's one of the best on here.

Please continue updating!

ThrillJill
11-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Hi everyone, Tracey here. I promised I would post what happened to me on my birthday night out so here I am.

We had loads to drink on Saturday even before we went out, I had to be Jill’s slave all night and had to do whatever she wanted which I didn’t mind as she is really nice, she made me do some things which I wasn’t sure about but I ended up having a really good time anyway.

We were in Jill’s house after the party at my house and some of my friends from school were there to, there was four boys and six girls from my class there as well as Jill, Jo, Sam, Kelly, Sam’s boyfriend and his pall who Kelly ended up getting off with. Jill was good to me at first and I only had to get her drinks and clean up when anyone dropped something but then when one of the boys from my class asked where the toilet was Jill told me to take him. As we were leaving the room Jill stopped me and whispered in my ear that I had to go in to the toilet with him and not leave unless he insisted and I had to ask if he needed a hand. I walked in to the toilet first and just stood there, he came in and said thanks but I just stayed where I was. We just looked at each other for a couple of minutes then he pointed at the door wanting me to leave but I closed it instead and asked if he wanted a hand. He said yes which was ok as he is nice and quite good looking although a bit geeky. I un zipped his jeans and slid my hand in an touched his willy. I tried to get hold of the end to get it out but he stopped me and said I should leave so I did. Jill and Jo were down the hall when I came out and I went red and felt like I was going to faint. I went in to the kitchen with Jill and Jo and they quizzed me about what happened and gave me a drink to congratulate me on touching my first willy.

Part two to follow.
Tracey

ThrillJill
11-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi Tracey here again for part two,

Not much more happened in Jill’s house before out taxi’s arrived and we went in to town. We went straight in to a club and Jill gave me sign to were around my neck, it said “18 Today, Sexy & Legal” I was only 16 but had to pretend I was 18 to get in to the club.

My only task until we got back to Jill’s was to snog as many guys as I could and I managed five I think. When we got back to Jill’s though I had to suggest we play strip poker and I had to loose. There were quite a few more boys there as two of the boys had gone to the park to drink with more friends from school because they didn’t look old enough to get in to the club and had brought more boys and a couple of girls back to Jill’s. There were too many of us to play poker with one pack of cards so we played another game which I can’t remember. I was trying to loose (honest) but Sam and a couple of the guys were doing worse than me and ended up naked while I still had my knickers on. I hoped that would be the end of the game as I didn’t want to be naked in front of any boys but someone said we should just do dares to keep the game going one we were naked. To cut a long story short most of us ended up naked and I had to take a shower with three naked guys, there was no sex but they all had stiffys and rubbed them all over me, felt me up everywhere and came on me which I thought would be nasty but it was all right as we were in the shower and it just washed off.

I did get to spank a girl I hate from school’s bare bum really hard which was fun.

BYE.

ThrillJill
12-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Hi everyone, sorry I haven’t posted for a while but we all kind of fell out again after a dare went a bit wrong. There is a wooden fence near my house which has lots of round holes in it at different heights, some of the holes are positioned like stocks and we decided to tie up Sam and Kelly with there hands and heads threw the holes. We joked around for a bit teasing them saying what we were going to do to them getting them really worried then we gagged them and I pulled there jeans and knickers down and we ran away. We had roped there boyfriends in on the dare without them knowing so we met them round the corner. The boys put on ski masks and went over and felt up then screwed Sam and Kelly. At the time we all thought it was as we had been drinking again but Sam and Kelly must have thought they were being raped by strangers. We ran over still laughing untied them and there was a bit of crying and laughing with relief and everything seamed fine so we went back to mine for some more drinks. But as the night went on the boys kept sniggering and looking at each other and eventually admitted they had screwed each others girlfriend. Kelly and Sam went mental and split up with there boyfriends and aren’t talking to me anymore. Tracey is the only one still my friend but she says that Sam and Kelly are back with there boyfriends again so I am hoping they will forgive me soon.

Memories for Life
12-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Jill, you need to grow eyes in the back of your head because Sam and Kelly will be looking some serious payback. I wouldn't be surprised if they give their boyfriends the "green light" to screw you any way they want if the situation is set right. I'd be really wary of big parties at friend's house -- you may find yourself naked and the "entertainment" for anyone at the party's use!

timetoshine
12-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Jill, you need to grow eyes in the back of your head because Sam and Kelly will be looking some serious payback. I wouldn't be surprised if they give their boyfriends the "green light" to screw you any way they want if the situation is set right. I'd be really wary of big parties at friend's house -- you may find yourself naked and the "entertainment" for anyone at the party's use!

it would make a good story though... hmm... how about if its not against you limits, then i dare you to do it.

every time the boyfriends get the chance they can screw you anywhere and anytime. doesnt matter if your sleeping, or having sex already, or anything. if they tell you they want to have sex with you you have to strip nude and do them there and then. you cant say no to them. after a week of this have a party, but instead of just the boyfriends it apples to everyone at the party. you might as well just be tied down nude to the table.

have fun

rahamn
12-09-2010, 11:23 AM
it would make a good story though... hmm... how about if its not against you limits, then i dare you to do it.

every time the boyfriends get the chance they can screw you anywhere and anytime. doesnt matter if your sleeping, or having sex already, or anything. if they tell you they want to have sex with you you have to strip nude and do them there and then. you cant say no to them. after a week of this have a party, but instead of just the boyfriends it apples to everyone at the party. you might as well just be tied down nude to the table.

have fun

I'm sure screwing their boyfriends will not get her friends back. None of the girls knew the guys would pull the switch but sorry to say Jill one of you should have thought of the possibility. You could try to explain that to the girls or have one of the others do it if they refuse to speak to you.

BelgianDare
12-13-2010, 12:22 PM
Give them only rope to make a bikini to go for a swim
Or -given the time of he year- only tinsel to wear

ThrillJill
12-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Hi everyone, I’m back. Just to let you know we are all friends again. Well we are with conditions! The reason I had for being so upset with what the girls did to me and therefore why I was so hard on them is because I am still a virgin. The condition attached to us all being friends again is I have to get laid and you get to decide how it happens. I am quite open about sex and although I haven’t had sex yet I want to try just about everything legal at some point. To me love and sex are two separate things and you don’t have to have one to have the other, I would not cheat on anyone but I am single so that’s not a problem so the idea is you can post ideas of how I should loose my big V and the others will pick the best ones (filtering out anything to dodgy) and we will then post a poll for you to vote on how its going to happen.

So far the others have suggested that I get blindfolded and they pick someone to screw me and I don’t ever get to know who it is or they auction me off at our next party.

I started off not liking this idea then started to come round to it but after writing this I’m shitting myself but I will go threw with it no matter what.

Lurker
12-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Good for you, hope you enjoy the dare.

I say you invite loads of guys to your next party (try to invite virgin guys too) and go up for auction, wearing only tinsel. The difference is, you must auction off all 3 holes, and you have to satisfy the top 5 bids in the order of how much they paid all in one night. Also, you must do them simultaneously, so have sex with the highest bidder for vaginal, the highest for anal and the highest for oral all at once. After they are all done, take a short break if you need to and do the same with the 2nd highest bidders. If the same guy is 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th for all 3, he gets his own session. And it all has to be done in front of everyone at the party.

My other, less favoured idea is be tied up (and blindfolded maybe) all night and anyone can have sex with you, anytime they like.

;)

LilAngel
12-20-2010, 09:29 PM
Like I said in your other thread, I strongly do not believe in you doing something because of your so-called 'friends'; much worse, lose your virginity. Losing your virginity is one of those -big steps- in life and I think you need to think carefully. Are your friends really people you should hang around if the only thing they want you to do is get laid?

This thread is going to be closed. Feel free however, to create a dare thread if you would like some. :) PM me if you have any questions or want to talk.

- Angel.