PDA

View Full Version : 17/f needs punishments

Blondie27
10-03-2010, 12:14 PM
I failed my math test so I need some dares to teach me a lesson ;)

Bubuk
10-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Roll 2 dice. Result = D=d1+d2-3.
If D<=0 reroll

If you want masturbate you MUST start follow those rules until cun D times.

Any moment you must do 1 of list:
1) masturbating (may do break for 5 minutes after cum)
2) rubbing nipples
3) Keeping toothpaste in your pussy and asshole
4) Keeping wedgie (salt your panties before it)
5) studying math
6) sleeping

bee9
10-03-2010, 01:08 PM
1. Edge.
2. Cover your wet pussy with toothpaste.
3. Edge again.
4. Pull your nipples till they are long and swollen.
5. Slap your pussy hard until you're close to cumming.
6. Give yourself a wedgie and you are not allowed to cum for an hour, but have to rub your nipples at least 10 times during that hour.

tallguy2241
10-03-2010, 10:11 PM
What kind of math are you taking? It seems like the punishment should fit with it.

Blondie27
10-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Im taking calculus and Im awful at it

linearizationcannon
10-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Im taking calculus and Im awful at it

When you do homework or practice calculus, edge repeatedly beforehand. After you are done, check your answers. If you did well, cum. If you failed, apply ice instead.

For this particular punishment though, edge then apply ice 10 times. End by shoveling as much ice as possible into your ass and pussy.

sockless74
10-04-2010, 08:43 PM
I have a 2 punishments for you to do.

1. Get two dice, if you can't find any, use this random number generator http://www.random.org/ make sure to set the minimum number as 2 and the maximum number as 12 so it will match what dice would do.

The number you roll is the amount of orgasms you must have while inside a small enclosed space like a closet, cupboard, cabinet, car trunk, etc. If you can't produce enough orgasms then you can substitute hours for orgasms. So if you need to get to 12, but can only have 6 orgasms then you must spend 6 hours inside your small space. You can consider all those boring hours the punishment for not getting all the required orgasms. So this will either be really fun or really boring, either way is fine by me.

Try to find a space that is really tight and dark. You don't want to be able to see at all and you should have very little ability to move to make it harder to masturbate.

If you would like to be more daring use more dice or set the random number generator higher.

Please use caution while doing this. Make sure you can easily breath inside the small space. You may need to take a 5 minute break every hour or so depending on how small the space is.

2. Wear jeans without underwear for the next week, you must also wear them to bed and you must masturbate to an orgasm at least once a day through the jeans, no sticking your hand inside. You have a 30 minute time limit on masturbating, if you fail to have an orgasm in 30 minutes then you fail that day. For everyday you fail you must continue this punishment for an extra 2 days.

Make sure you let me know how these punishments go.

Bubuk
10-05-2010, 12:50 PM
I have a 2 punishments for you to do.

1. Get two dice, if you can't find any, use this random number generator http://www.random.org/ make sure to set the minimum number as 2 and the maximum number as 12 so it will match what dice would do.

The number you roll is the amount of orgasms you must have while inside a small enclosed space like a closet, cupboard, cabinet, car trunk, etc. If you can't produce enough orgasms then you can substitute hours for orgasms. So if you need to get to 12, but can only have 6 orgasms then you must spend 6 hours inside your small space. You can consider all those boring hours the punishment for not getting all the required orgasms. So this will either be really fun or really boring, either way is fine by me.

Try to find a space that is really tight and dark. You don't want to be able to see at all and you should have very little ability to move to make it harder to masturbate.

If you would like to be more daring use more dice or set the random number generator higher.

Choose small space where you can do math.