PDA

View Full Version : Mind In Other Places

sweetsong
10-03-2010, 09:52 AM
I heard on the radio the other day that something like 70% of women imagine they are having sex with someone from their past when they are sleeping with their current bf. An ex they can't get over, someone who "got away", etc.

So I was wondering, for males and females, do you do this? Fantasize about someone else while you're getting it on with the girlfriend/boyfriend? Would it bother you if you knew your significant other was picturing someone else when they were with you?

Mistress_Louisa
10-03-2010, 12:07 PM
I heard on the radio the other day that something like 70% of women imagine they are having sex with someone from their past when they are sleeping with their current bf. An ex they can't get over, someone who "got away", etc.

So I was wondering, for males and females, do you do this? Fantasize about someone else while you're getting it on with the girlfriend/boyfriend? Would it bother you if you knew your significant other was picturing someone else when they were with you?

I do not personally indulge in this kind of behaviour. I find that my slave/bf satisfies me perfectly on his own, and so notions of other men do not interest me.

If I thought for one second my slave was having thoughts of other women as I, his mistress, dominated him, I'd be very angry. I would punish him severely for such disgustingly arrogant behaviour. As far as he should be concerned, I am his be-all and end-all - he cannot do better than me, and he should worship me as is fit.

keykitty
10-03-2010, 12:15 PM
do you do this? I do but not about people from my past
Fantasize about someone else while you're getting it on with the girlfriend/boyfriend? Yep though its for the fact that I can get off faster thinking about two people at once having sex with me :3 Hence why I fantasize...my boyfriend and a random are who I fantasize about during those times
Would it bother you if you knew your significant other was picturing someone else when they were with you? I think its something to have in your head and leave it there :) I would rather have the not knowing.

CollaredBlondie
10-03-2010, 12:32 PM
I don't do this, no. And yes it would bother me if my boyfriend was thinking of someone else. Fotunetly, he's promised me that he doesn't (and he's told me exactly what he thinks about) so I trust and believe him.

SlutPuppy
10-03-2010, 04:52 PM
... I don't think about other people.. But I do have the tendency to think about like, stuff. Chores, what I wanna do tomorrow, etc etc. o_O

And yes, it would bother me if my partner thought about someone else.

GoogleMaster
10-03-2010, 05:34 PM
I certainly do imagine others. Not usually someone from my past, but often its just someone else. Nothing is ever wrong with the girl I am with, but there is something hot and indulgent about being able to fantasize about whatever I want.

Toxsicc
10-04-2010, 03:25 AM
I was in a relationship that lasted almost three years and towards the end (the last year or so) I imagined I was fucking someone else almost every single time that we fucked, at least when I was sober. For me though that was just a sign that things had to change - I don't believe that if your with someone you are genuinely interested in that (outside of role playing) there is any reason to do so.

I think the statistic '70% of women' is probably more that 70% of women in a relationship aren't sexually satisfied rather then 70% of the female population has a thing for deceiving themselves. Having said that, i'm sure you know that 90% of statistics are made up, right? =p

As to your other question; yes it would bother me if my partner needed to think about someone other then me while we were playing or fucking. I think you'll find that very few peopel actually like the idea of their lover being incapable of getting off on the thought of them.

moxie
11-19-2010, 11:37 AM
I have done it, but not very often. Most often it has been when we were both playing dirty.

I probably would dislike it more than I am willing to admit.