PDA

View Full Version : 17/f/puppy play dares

kairilover35357
10-02-2010, 11:11 PM
give me puppy play dares

bee9
10-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Obviously you need a "tail" that will go up your butt and a collar. Do you have those?

kairilover35357
10-02-2010, 11:28 PM
yes i do whats the dare you got for me

Darkbahamut0824
10-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Get naked, put your tail in, and your collar on. Drink 4 big glasses of water, and bring out a tennis ball, a wide stick, and some dog food (or some regular food if you don't have dog food.) Tie yourself up outside to a tree. Dump the food nest to the tree. You must play fetch with the tennis ball. You must stay on all fours, and if you are gonna sit, you must sit so the stick will penetrate your pussy. You must stay outside until you pee, which you must then roll around in it, But you must be outside for at least 20 mins, and eat all the food using just your mouth.

bee9
10-03-2010, 01:39 AM
yes i do whats the dare you got for me

You will spend a day as a puppy.

In the morning put the tail up your butt and put the collar. Nothing else. If you have a vibe put it inside your pussy on max setting and secure it in place by covering your pussy with a duct tape. Put some toothpaste on your clit as well. Be sure to leave a hole in a duct tape to pee later through the day you won't be allowed to wipe yourself.

If you have no vibe you'll have to hump the household items and furniture each hour to edge. You'll be on all fours.

Same for nipples - some toothpaste, then duct tape.

Obviously you will eat from a dog plate standing on all fours and keeping yourself on the edge while eating.

P.S. Let us know what other toys do you have.

ginger88
10-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Dare you to drink 4 bowls of water and crawl around on all fours for at least an hour and piss on the floor if you must piss