PDA

View Full Version : ideas for my mistress

qwerty092
10-01-2010, 04:10 PM
my parents are away for the weekend so my mistress wats me to go on cam all day. She asked me to think of some ideas.

anyone no wot i cud do?

any suggestions welcome

Honesteyes
10-01-2010, 04:23 PM
since you're going to be naked on cam all day anyway, i say you raise the stakes a little bit - make a cam4 profile and leave your computer broadcasting you naked over the internet. then turn your computer screen off so you have no idea how many people are watching you and do all the dares people give you in the room. then, you must remain naked for the rest of the day and leave the cam broadcasting, but you can go about your other business - However, you must return to the cam room once every 15 minutes and edge for your audience.

finally, you should post a link to your cam4 profile in your signature at the beginning of the day so everyone here will know how to watch you. :P

mmiller
10-01-2010, 07:51 PM
id definately watch that...

LilAngel
10-02-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm moving this to TorD Online. This section is for sharing ideas only. :)

qwerty092
10-05-2010, 02:49 PM
as good as that sounds lol
she asked me to get some ideas for loads of individual dares so can u think of any i could do?

Mistress_Louisa
10-05-2010, 02:55 PM
as good as that sounds lol
she asked me to get some ideas for loads of individual dares so can u think of any i could do?

Begin your day with a strip-tease...in ladies clothes. Have your Mistress dictate your outfit. Pick a cheesy, embarrassing song, and strip off for your watchers.

Spend at least one hour bent on all fours, naked with ass to camera. You are not allowed to turn around and check who is watching you. You must not touch yourself. If you move from this position, you must use a belt to reach round and spank yourself. Seven times for every time you move/shift.

Write WHORE in large red letters on your chest - point to it for the camera as you edge yourself at least four times. If you cum, you must bend over, insert your fist in your ass, and leave it there for 5mins.

linearizationcannon
10-05-2010, 04:41 PM
fuck yourself up the ass with an array of items gradually increasing in size to much bigger than anything you've done before. Thank your mistress for the opportunity with every other stroke. Ask the people watching you what to do. Write in permanent marker across your body (multiple times), that you are owned by -insert mistress'es name- and various praises of her

linearizationcannon
10-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Spend at least one hour bent on all fours, naked with ass to camera. You are not allowed to turn around and check who is watching you. You must not touch yourself. If you move from this position, you must use a belt to reach round and spank yourself. Seven times for every time you move/shift.

While ricekneeling

Mistress_Louisa
10-05-2010, 04:43 PM
While ricekneeling

Nice addition :)

qwerty092
10-06-2010, 01:08 PM
some great ideas so far but keep them coming :p

linearizationcannon
10-06-2010, 02:52 PM
give yourself a spanking on the balls. Spank until the scrotum is red. Also you should post your cam4 account name in your sig, as previously mentioned.

Give access to the account your mistress, so that any money earned goes to its rightful earner: her. Though I suppose she might decide you should use it to buy toys.

Advertise getdare and your getdare username, explain that you are more likely to do things posted in this thread than on the sidetab

sell them icecubes that go up your ass

never actually cum while on the cam

if you have an eggshaped cam that you think this is feasible for, insert it.

sell them the ability to have you write X words on your body for Y*X tokens

ricekneel with your anus facing them and your legs spread to make your balls and cock visible, then run a match or lighter under your balls and/or cock and/or anus. Don't burn yourself obviously, but either hold it a bit too far away for the fire to reach or move it very fast so you don't burn. Also try holding it far enough below to not let the fire reach, but hold it still so very hot air keeps accumulating in one spot

use pegs and clamps

if possible, move to the cam and your nude self to a semipublic area like a your back yard

qwerty092
10-07-2010, 08:29 AM
keep the ideas coming

linearizationcannon
10-07-2010, 11:19 AM
It'd help to know which ones of the many I mentioned you think are good ideas.

Objectify yourself, refering to yourself only in third person and derogative nicknames like "bitch" or "shitlet" or "slave" along the lines of "this bitch will put this dildo in its ass for 30 tokens".

say that anybody who walks up to you in real life and says they saw you on cam4 earns the right to fuck you once or be fucked by you once, as payment for their silence on the matter.

In thanks for your mistress being so magnanimous as to give you this wonderful opportunity, beg her to give you one no-limit order

qwerty092
10-07-2010, 11:31 AM
these are good ideas but i would also like ideas which just involve me and my mistress with individual ideas that she can order me to do

linearizationcannon
10-07-2010, 12:20 PM
anal insertion big enough to stretch the "little torture" beyond your comfort zone perhaps?

qwerty092
10-07-2010, 12:51 PM
thats more like the sort of things i want lol
got any more?

linearizationcannon
10-08-2010, 04:43 AM
sandpaper masturbation? (sandpaper on hand, then "masturbate" your dick)