PDA

View Full Version : 15 / F / New

Beautiful Mountanis
09-29-2010, 07:04 PM
Ok, I'm new here. I haven't actually done a dare before, so I don't really know what my limits are besides no public and no family, so just throw 'em at me :)

insane44
09-29-2010, 08:18 PM
simple, edge once at night, once the next morning, once at school, once wen u get home and then you can cum that night in bed

Great
09-29-2010, 09:34 PM
Truths:
What's the Sexiest thing you've done?
Favorite underwear?
What are your sizes?
What do you look like? height, weight, hair color etc.
Have you done Public?

Simple dare: Roll a Dice. That's the Number of times you must Edge within the next Hour.

jayskay
09-30-2010, 02:24 AM
roll a die and times it by 2 that is how many icecubes to put in ur pussy u must wait untill all the icecubes have melted before u r allow to cum...

Beautiful Mountanis
09-30-2010, 03:21 AM
What's the Sexiest thing you've done?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this, but would stripping in front of my boyfriend count?
Favorite underwear?
I guess my pink panties :)
What are your sizes?
My bra is 28A
What do you look like? height, weight, hair color etc.
My hight is 5 feet 5 inches, and I weigh around 120.
Have you done Public?
Before today I haven't done any dares, so no.

Simple dare: Roll a Dice. That's the Number of times you must Edge within the next Hour.

Done. I actually got a one :/ Still was fun though. Thanks!

Beautiful Mountanis
09-30-2010, 03:25 AM
roll a die and times it by 2 that is how many icecubes to put in ur pussy u must wait untill all the icecubes have melted before u r allow to cum...

This... was... so... fucking... cold... Jesus...

I rolled a 4, and I did the best I could, but I just couldn't get more than 3 in my pussy, it was just way too cold :/ Sorry, punishment?

Huey11
09-30-2010, 03:28 AM
Get dressed but no bra.
Drink lots, go to the park, or nearest open area in which you can conceal yourself.
You may not leave until you have peed in the park three times. (so drink lots!).
After the third pee you will dry yourself using your knickers, and then leave them on a branch nearby as a sign.

If you cannot pee you must cum... In the park.

jayskay
09-30-2010, 07:06 AM
for ur punishment u must take a cold shower and wear a tight white shirt with no bra a mini skirt with no panties and put the biggest household object up ur pussy and walk around in a public place untill u cannot take it the pain from the object then u must go to a bathroom to fuck ur pussy with the object untill u edge urself equal to ur age then u r allow to cum... report back of how its goes...

Great
09-30-2010, 09:04 AM
For the Next week, whenever you can be, you must be naked. (I.e. Home alone) Every Hour while you're naked, you must roll a dice, and Edge that many times.

Bubuk
09-30-2010, 10:30 AM
1) When you are alone for long time:
Set clock-alarm to alarm every 15 minutes. After each alarm you should rub nipples until erect.

2) Try to catch monster under your bed (or in your room/house) at night. You should be nude while hunting to attract monster and have flashlight to turn it on to deefnce yourself. If you "notice" suspicious movement in darkness cast magic spell and pour protective cream to defend your pussy, boobs and ass from monster. Don't being caught by people while doing it. :D

Great
09-30-2010, 10:57 AM
2) Try to catch monster under your bed (or in your room/house) at night. You should be nude while hunting to attract monster and have flashlight to turn it on to deefnce yourself. If you "notice" suspicious movement in darkness cast magic spell and pour protective cream to defend your pussy, boobs and ass from monster. Don't being caught by people while doing it. :D

Weird.... Do it! Totally!

Beautiful Mountanis
10-01-2010, 03:42 AM
simple, edge once at night, once the next morning, once at school, once wen u get home and then you can cum that night in bed

I did this. I hate edging though :( anyway yeah I was able to edge without cumming at all of these times, even at school (I just did it in the bathroom). The climax that night was amazing :)

Beautiful Mountanis
10-01-2010, 03:47 AM
Get dressed but no bra.
Drink lots, go to the park, or nearest open area in which you can conceal yourself.
You may not leave until you have peed in the park three times. (so drink lots!).
After the third pee you will dry yourself using your knickers, and then leave them on a branch nearby as a sign.

If you cannot pee you must cum... In the park.

This one was a lot of fun. For this I wore a skirt, and a T-Shirt. and panties. I drank constantly for about an hour then headed out for the park close to where I live. When I got there, I went to go lay in the grass, and I peed there. The second place I peed was on a bench, and the last place was in the grass again. The park was almost empty, so I wasn't too worried about getting caught. When I pulled my panties off, I just left them in the grass, and went back home. This one was really fun, thanks :)

Beautiful Mountanis
10-01-2010, 03:51 AM
1) When you are alone for long time:
Set clock-alarm to alarm every 15 minutes. After each alarm you should rub nipples until erect.

Sorry, I'm usually not home alone for a long period of time. If I am I'll keep this in mind. As for the second one... um... just odd... :(

Note to other dares i skipped: I'll come back to you guys, I couldn't do all of these dares in one day, especially because these are my first dares :/ But this stuff is a lot of fun :D

Huey11
10-01-2010, 05:18 AM
Do #7 again, see if your panties are still there...
If the place is nearly empty, then you must pee in the open.

star light
10-09-2010, 03:14 PM
list what sex toys you own

if your new how come your a senior member not junior

list what clothes you wearing

list what colour bra and knickers your wearing

do you shave your vagina

do you masterbate if yes when was the last time

are you a virgin

if no when did you last have sex

star light
10-09-2010, 03:16 PM
whats your first name

where you from

done any dares yet

garder80
10-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Did you have a LONG thread about your sister and her boyfriend and 15 pages/200 dares?

Ok, I'm new here. I haven't actually done a dare before, so I don't really know what my limits are besides no public and no family, so just throw 'em at me :)

pranadevil
10-10-2010, 04:39 AM
Did you have a LONG thread about your sister and her boyfriend and 15 pages/200 dares?

She is. However if you check the dates, this thread started last month, the lost bet thread began early this month.

Sweet Sis
10-10-2010, 05:05 AM

Lol yeah my sis says that she did this when she joined the site to get a feel for things, and later she told me about the site when I found her on it, and then the bet... well you guys should know the story from there on :p

And it's 20 pages as of this morning. Keep in mind though, a little less than half of the replies are my sis or I commenting on how the dare went.

btw in case you didn't notice I'm the sister of Beautiful. LOL yeah and she is beautiful:D