PDA

View Full Version : 16/F/UK/Slave seeks 18-20/M/Master (very strict)

Caseopia
11-13-2007, 02:33 PM
Ok so basically I have a problem. I am obedient up to the point of seeing my master over web cam. I have no idea why but I freak out and start panicking. I want to solve this problem so I am looking for s strict master who will get me to do what he says when he says and will whip me into shape. I do live with my parents so that could be a problem because I can’t always be on web cam or show pics but I have very few limitations. I'd really like someone in the area, which I am in but it's not of dire importance. Pm me if you are interested. Please do not be put off by my problem.

Alex

manjuice
11-13-2007, 02:35 PM
try me, u dont have have to see me, add me [email protected]

Ignore the name, i can be a master too and im very kinky

HSsportsstar 1
11-13-2007, 07:53 PM
I will be ur master im really stict and im 18 years old

TheLittleStrawberry
11-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Ok so basically I have a problem. I am obedient up to the point of seeing my master over web cam. I have no idea why but I freak out and start panicking. I want to solve this problem so I am looking for s strict master who will get me to do what he says when he says and will whip me into shape. I do live with my parents so that could be a problem because I can’t always be on web cam or show pics but I have very few limitations. I'd really like someone in the area, which I am in but it's not of dire importance. Pm me if you are interested. Please do not be put off by my problem.

Alex

Im thinking... I have the same problem sometimes.
With me it usually happens because it either ruins mu picture of him, how I imagined it.... or... it gets too touchy. Too personal knowing what he looks like.

Does this sound familiar?

Insomnia
11-14-2007, 07:45 AM
With me it usually happens because it either ruins mu picture of him, how I imagined it.... or... it gets too touchy. Too personal knowing what he looks like.

Ok so basically I have a problem. I am obedient up to the point of seeing my master over web cam. I have no idea why but I freak out and start panicking.

It sounds like it's part of the dynamic for you. It sounds like you either like being 'exposed' to him, but like the fact that he's mysterious - making you all the more exposed; or that you create an image of him in your head as 'perfect' and don't like that shattered, cracked, or dented in any way.

Just my 2p

scotsman
11-14-2007, 05:53 PM
hmmm i wouldnt mind being your master for a while

devilmaster
11-15-2007, 09:23 AM
I would be up to it if ur intrested, i have msn and web cam

nononsense
11-29-2007, 07:45 AM
hi

im interested in being your master.

you can see pics of me here: http://myspace.com/nononsenselondon

Let me know

-chris

booter
12-05-2007, 04:52 AM
hey hun
wuts ur addy ?

booter
12-05-2007, 04:53 AM
add me
[email protected]

Looking4somename
12-05-2007, 05:44 AM
Please don't send double posts, booter, and please don't bump old topics.

This is from almost a month ago and keeps being bumped.
Also, the Caseopia didn't even log in for almost 3 weeks.
It's pointless.

xxxMichellexxx
12-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Please don't send double posts, booter, and please don't bump old topics.

This is from almost a month ago and keeps being bumped.
Also, the Caseopia didn't even log in for almost 3 weeks.
It's pointless.

I'm gonna lock this thread

I don't think I really need to repeat what Looking4somename said