PDA

View Full Version : Dare us!(or ask us anything)

Twotails
09-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Hi, we are a Sister+ brother dare team, accepting all perverted, sexual, ect dares. No blood, or anything too public. We both enjoy many sexual things(I'll be typeing most often,female 19, other times my brother (19) will type). I'm up for just about any dare that dosent involve using my pussy(although if the dares good, I'll do it anyway) I love anal, my brother likes it less than me, but whatever.

Were using his blackberry, so forgive us if this got posted in the wrong section.

Can't wait to see what dares(or truths you want to here from us) you have instore for us!

BlitzMundane
09-28-2010, 08:22 PM
I'll give you a truth;
Now, since you're new, I'll also give you a fair warning. When someone gives you a dare, you must do it, unless it is agaisnt your limits. If someone gives you a truth, you must answer it TRUTHFULLY, unless it is against your limits. Failing to answer a truth truthfully will usually land you on the ban list, seeing as you will most likely be asked the same question another 10 times during your stay on getDare. People are bound to notice inconsistencies.

So, here's my question for you;

Are you really one account being controlled by two people, brother and sister?

Bubuk
09-29-2010, 12:08 PM
1) Give all your clothes to brother. Than tickle him until he agree to return your clothes. ALso may do it via versa.

2) Drink 1liter of water than 0.25 liter every 15 minutes. FIrst who want to pee should do it while winner watch.

Twotails
09-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Yes, we are two people.(I thought it may be an interesting thing to have that in our username, Twotails (2 tales!)) And those dares are ok, little less perverse than we were thinking of, but the water one sounds interesting.

trekker91
09-29-2010, 02:12 PM
let your brother first lick ur ass, and then finger it, then u switch

AtariMan
09-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Hmm, brother and sister. Very interesting.

I'm assuming you've seen each other nude before, so that's not much of a dare, so I'll have to modify one of my favorite dares slightly:

Flip a coin, heads and you lay down, tails and he lays down. From here, the person still standing can take off any article of clothing from the person laying down, as long as he's willing to take it off, too. So, if the person standing takes off the person laying down's socks, the person standing must also take off his socks. The person standing can go as far as he feels comfortable.

Now, since you've probably been nude around each other before, here's the catch. After removing each article of clothing, you must take a picture (with or without face, depending on your limits). After you are completely done, all of the pictures must be uploaded to the internet somewhere.

Bubuk
09-29-2010, 02:41 PM
1) For 1 week you should take shower together and wash each other. You may ask dont wash your certain areas.

2) Both of you should do following while partner sleeping (and not being caught)

a) put toothpaste in ass/boobs/dick of partner
b) insert finger in ass
c) tie partner to bed.

Awards for doing it without getting caught:
a) watch how partner wash out toothpaste
b) fuck partner in ass for 15 minutes
c) don't free partner for 15 minutes.
a+c) rub toothpaste over partner and do more messy

Twotails
09-29-2010, 07:19 PM
Ok, we did do the "Flip a coin, heads and you lay down, tails and he lays down. From here, the person still standing can take off any article of clothing from the person laying down, as long as he's willing to take it off, too. So, if the person standing takes off the person laying down's socks, the person standing must also take off his socks. The person standing can go as far as he feels comfortable.Now, since you've probably been nude around each other before, here's the catch. After removing each article of clothing, you must take a picture (with or without face, depending on your limits). After you are completely done, all of the pictures must be uploaded to the internet somewhere" dare, exept we won't upload pics, personaly its agenst what I want(I don't need my co-workers seeing me, or my boss...) And secondly we rarly post pics online anyway(we dont even use a facebook) I'd feel safer(and my brother 's the same way) without pics.

It was fun(hehehehe we also did reverse of that dare!) Seeing my bro in a bra made my day!

And the other dares were thinking of doing within the next few days. Were(as posted) gonna shower next together, I'm kinda exited!
Any other dares?

And I can't seem to respond to PM's on the blackberry. So if anyone wishes to take us up on a dare in email(for me or my brother) send a pm with your email. Sorry for the people who sent me a pm, we can't get to a regular computer.

Shower time!!!!!

GetdareTEO
09-30-2010, 05:35 AM
Take 5 pictures of you together in your underwear (embarrasing positions), and drop them some of these places (roll dice to see witch places):

1. A bus stop
2. At Brother's school/work
3. A mall
4. A library
5. At Sister's school/work
6. At both Brother's and Sister's school/work

(evt. post the pictures in an album on getDare)
Have fun! ;)

Huey11
09-30-2010, 05:49 AM
Shave each other.
Wearing no underwear, go to a shop, your choice, and flash each other.
She must be wet and perky, and He must be erect.

masterginger77
09-30-2010, 05:56 AM
Truth

What the rudest sexual thing you have done together?

linearizationcannon
09-30-2010, 06:55 AM
Here's my dare for you two: Vertically mount a dildo or something equivilent (cucumbers are good). Cover your brother's dick and the dildo in toothpaste or something that stings similarly. Now position your brother so that his buttcheeks are open and his anus is directly on dildo, not quite penetration, but as close as you can go without opening up the anus. Meanwhile you are in much the same situation using his dick a a stand-in for the dildo. His goal is to avoid being penetrated, or to be penetrated as little as possible (he's never allowed to move farther away from the dildo, or decrease the amount of penetration that has already occured). Your goal is to use his dick to pleasure yourself anally until you each orgasm at least once. If he's penetrated at all, the pair of you earn a penalty, and another penalty for each inch of penetration he recieves. Penalties are to be decided by people that post on this thread.

optional addenum: if the dildo completely penetrates, then one of the penalties may be vaginal

Twotails
09-30-2010, 06:56 AM
We won't post/take pics, one of our limits.

The no undies/flashing thing sounds do-able. I'm already wet, so It will be fun^^ and he's always in the mood for sex >.<

The shower thing was interesting. We kinda combined another dare with it. Someone suggested using toothpaste on my clit/his penis/other body parts, I didn't like the thought of using toothpaste, so I had some menthol cream, and I rubbed a small amount on his penis. He said it tingled. And I let him put a cough drop in my pussy(I figured I could wash it out worse case scinario) it felt weird, and cold.and kind burned... We wshed ourselfes off, but mine still tingled ... I'd do it again, itwas fun.

Twotails
09-30-2010, 03:23 PM
We did the dare, it was fun(well kinda, I didn't like the toothpaste in me) we used aquafresh, the new foaming one(again not a good idea! Its burned! But it kept us turned on) we mounted a vibrator on a low chair arm, and coated it with toothpaste. He positioned himself ontop of it, just barely on there. He applied a thick amount(gee, thanks, I'm minty now :c in all the wrong places) to his dick(must have been cold for him too) and I lubed myself up(own juices, oil/other lube might have made the toothpaste not work) and he slowly inserted it(it was hot, but cold, and slimy) it took along time, we finaly had to stop after my ass couldent take any more(I did not cum, and he ended up getting penitrated fully by the vibe) I think he did it on perpouse .... Knowing the consiquences.

My butt still aches(he didn't complaine, so he musta liked it) and my pussy aches(more so burns, toothpaste dribbled in it druing sex) I'm gonna go lay down and nurse my bottom back to health(still horny as all hell, so its toy time, but I'll wait to hear our punishments)

And to answer another dare, were both shaved(I'm clean, he's just growing his back, he won't shave again, he nicked his penis last time with the razor)

linearizationcannon
09-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Truth: How did you two become sexually involved with eachother?
Truth: What was the most sexual thing you two have ever done together?
Truth: what are your living conditions?
Dare: Sleep nude together while in 69 position

Dare:Bring a large dildo-equivlent and put it somewhere easy to grab near the bed(s). Both of you sleep naked and bent over ready to recieve anal. Whichever one of you wakes up first wakes the other up with a vigorous anal fucking. Obviously your brother has the option of using his dick instead of the dildo. The idea here is that the anal penetration is not just the first thing they feel when they wake up, it's what wakes them up at all.

Dare: You each have an hour (or day you pick) in which you try to give the other as many orgasms as possible, by whatever means necessary. His goal is to try to give you twice as many orgasms as you give him. If he suceeds, then you are his slave for a number of days equal to half as many orgasms as he gave you. If he fails, then he is your slave for a number of days equal to the number of orgasms you gave him.

Twotails
09-30-2010, 05:52 PM
In the pool(14) he fingerd me and I returned the faver

Besides what we just did? It would have to be three things:

Nurses office bathroom at school, he fucked me over the sink, we came, I put my panties in my bag, and walked around with my skirt on, no panties, wet pussy exposed to open air.

we were in the mall and he had a double remote vibe in me, and kept turning it on and off. Ended up cumming in hottopic.

When he gave me a exam with an speculum(now its broke, I'm sad) lubed me up good(both holes)and inserted toning balls in my both holes and took away my panties

Together, with parents they don't know what we do

will do

Dare:Bring a large dildo-equivlent and put it somewhere easy to grab near the bed(s). Both of you sleep naked and bent over ready to recieve anal. Whichever one of you wakes up first wakes the other up with a vigorous anal fucking. Obviously your brother has the option of using his dick instead of the dildo. The idea here is that the anal penetration is not just the first thing they feel when they wake up, it's what wakes them up at all.

We'll give it a try, sounds fun

Dare: You each have an hour (or day you pick) in which you try to give the other as many orgasms as possible, by whatever means necessary. His goal is to try to give you twice as many orgasms as you give him. If he suceeds, then you are his slave for a number of days equal to half as many orgasms as he gave you. If he fails, then he is your slave for a number of days equal to the number of orgasms you gave him.

Ha, sounds great.

linearizationcannon
09-30-2010, 07:16 PM
In the pool(14) he fingerd me and I returned the faver

I crave details. Not necessarily the juicy details of the sexual act, because even more interesting to me is how he worked up the nerve to do it, the thought processes involved, and your initial reaction, that sort of thing.

We'll give it a try, sounds fun
Just remember to be vigorous; show no mercy and go all the way in with the first thrust, and then pound with wild abandon.

This one is a bit more ... precarious so its not quite a dare: get a third person involved with you guys for at least one threesome.

linearizationcannon
09-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Here's my dare for you two: Vertically mount a dildo or something equivilent (cucumbers are good). Cover your brother's dick and the dildo in toothpaste or something that stings similarly. Now position your brother so that his buttcheeks are open and his anus is directly on dildo, not quite penetration, but as close as you can go without opening up the anus. Meanwhile you are in much the same situation using his dick a a stand-in for the dildo. His goal is to avoid being penetrated, or to be penetrated as little as possible (he's never allowed to move farther away from the dildo, or decrease the amount of penetration that has already occured). Your goal is to use his dick to pleasure yourself anally until you each orgasm at least once. If he's penetrated at all, the pair of you earn a penalty, and another penalty for each inch of penetration he recieves. Penalties are to be decided by people that post on this thread.

optional addenum: if the dildo completely penetrates, then one of the penalties may be vaginal

did you ever do this?

Twotails
09-30-2010, 08:03 PM
Ok we were going to go to the fireworks later that night, and it was hot(real hot) mom went to the store, and dad was at work, mom said we could go swimming, so we got changed. I put on my normal suit(pink skulls and bones 2 piece bakini suit) and him in shorts. We got into the pool, and started playing like normal(nothing overly sexual). I layed belly down on a float, legs spread, not thinking of anything of it. I start to sun myself,and my brother comes up behind me, and wegies me. I freak out and plop onto the pool(it went deep, pulled right between my lips!) It felt kind good in a way. So after yelling at him, and trying to give him one, I went back to sunning myself. He started rubbing my feet, moving up, and I started feeling turned on(he was rubbing my inner thighs too) so he decided to put his hand under my suit, I thought for a moment that I should tell him to stop, but just then he started to rub me there.he then started to put his finger in me It felt good! Didint hurt like I thought it would. He stoped as I looked back and I turned over and spread my legs wide. He just looked at me, and I told him it was fine. He started to roll down my suit, and look at my pussy, spreading my lips. It was feeling good so I let him. He started to put a finger in me, and it did hurt slightly. This went on for a few minutes. My body was feeling real hot, and squermy. I think I came close to cumming, but I didint. I put my suit back on, and got in the water. His penis erect,(you could see it) we ended up getting out, and drying up. We went to get dressed, and while he was in the bathroom, I snuck in on him,and told him I'd give him a blow job(me and my friends talked about BJ's, doing it to a guy) so I started to lick it, and touch it. And suck it. He got close to coming, but mom beeped her horn, and we had to get dressed quickly.

That was our first time.

We'll try recruting my friend, she's always masterbating(she's lonley!)

And yes, we did do your dare, and failed, it went in him, and we need a punishment. It went in the full 6in.

bee9
10-01-2010, 02:23 AM
The punishment:

For you:
You will be deepthroated for 5 min or until he cums down your throat. No stopping.

For him:
Lube your hand good and milk his prostate for 5 min or until he cums. Collect his cum in your hand and feed him. Do the handjob if needed if he won't be able to cum from prostate milking.
You can google up the prostate milking easily.

Twotails
10-01-2010, 05:46 AM
It took a few tries, I finaly managed to deep throught him. I gagged twice, and he came a full load in my mouth, I swallowed it(normaly I spit, but he was far enough back that I didn't have that chance >.< Bro's babies are in my tummy) we tried milking his protate, but couldent get it right:( so I gave him a hand job, but nothing came out(and to top it off he said he wouldent eat his own cum, he'd make me eat it, ewww more tummy babies)

Not a bad dare, two down. 3 to go pluse one vaganal(that dares reserved for the person who dare I faled)

Keep'em coming! Were both glad we signed up, running outta ideas isn't fun.

Huey11
10-01-2010, 06:10 AM
Now there's a challenge...
He must learn to eat his own cum, and so must you.

Gentlemen, let the games (Dares) begin...

Twotails
10-01-2010, 06:27 AM
I don't realy mind cum(protine!) Or my own juices(I won't drink pee, eww) he dosent mind my juices(he likes the taste) we don't do things with poop/pee(kinda gross) and he dosent like his cum, becouse he said he's not eating himself(I guess you could call yourself a cannibal then if you did eat it >.>)

I'm heading off to work at 10:30, what should I were/dare in work? I have: buttplugs, beads, various dildo's and vibrators, eggs, balls, you name it, it probably got it. I'll be wereing a goodnights diaper(they turn me on, knowing I have one on, and the people around me don't) kakie pants, blue top, bandini bra(blue).

Huey11
10-01-2010, 06:39 AM
Your largest butt plug. Toothpaste on your clit, then the daiper. No bra.
No bathroom breaks for you!
He must cum once per hour you are away, and save it for your return.

Others here can choose how you (plural) will use it.

Twotails
10-01-2010, 06:45 AM
What about my pussy? Should I put any kind of toy in it? And can I use menthol cream on my clit insted of toothpaste? The menthol cream lastes longer.

But it sounds good.

NasserGurang
10-01-2010, 06:45 AM
Wear eggs...take them out oever hour and lick them clean then put them back

linearizationcannon
10-01-2010, 06:47 AM
pluse one vaganal(that dares reserved for the person who dare I faled)

Alright, it might require a little shopping, but here's the dare: You are going to fuck your brother. Not the way you'd think initially, because it is YOU that will be doing the fucking and he that will be fucked. get a nice sized cucumber or other object that is about twice as long as your average dildo-equivlent (though as far as I'm concerned, bigger is always more daring with regards to insertion, so take that as you may), and use it as a homemade 2 headed dildo. It should be rather thick so your pussy will grip it strongly. Do something to texture the middle or thicken it so that it won't slide back and forth (don't want anal bacteria in your vagina)
Anyway, slide it in to your pussy approximately half way, then use a hand or tape or something to hold it in place. Now roleplay being two gay brothers. Make him stroke your "cock", fellate it, and so on. Then bend him over and fuck him until you orgasm twice.

Optional Enhancers:
-coat the dildo with the stuff you used instead of toothpaste
-change the roleplay to a first time experience for the male siblings
---And your brother is straight and being forcibly raped by you, his "older brother"
-some other fun roleplay option I didn't think of
-if you use a cucumber, eat it afterwards
-for being a good sport about the whole thing, he does get to fuck your vagina if he wishes. Or ass if he prefers. Either way, the doubleheaded dildo needs to remain in a pussy or ass for the entire time

Twotails
10-01-2010, 06:51 AM
Alright, we'll do that when I get outta work. I love the idea. I finaly get to fuck him!

linearizationcannon
10-01-2010, 07:05 AM

Ha, sounds great.

Just a quick clarification about this one: the reason he has to give you twice the number of orgasms is simply that as a male, he'll probably orgasm less, so it was an attempt to make things more fair.

When you do this, tell us who won and who lost, and ask for some ideas on what to do with the slave (who by the way is a SLAVE, they don't get to say "no" to their master. They are at the complete mercy of the other sibling and silly little things like "limits" only exist at the transient whim of the master)

linearizationcannon
10-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Alright, we'll do that when I get outta work. I love the idea. I finaly get to fuck him!

Since it will be your "dick" you get to be the one to decide what your "dick" will be. Of course, you'll want a nice big "cock" that you can be proud of, won't you. Get in the proper mindset when deciding: you are a horny guy who get to pick how big his cock is. This all is especially relevant for if you decide to go with a first-time scenario for the roleplay, as the bigger the "cock", the more his ass becomes relatively "virginal"

(As I've said, for insertion I'm of the mind that bigger is more daring, and therefore better)

BTW: could you give us a moniker or something to refer to each of you? It gets kinda awkward figuring out how to address only one of you

linearizationcannon
10-01-2010, 07:50 AM
And I can't seem to respond to PM's on the blackberry. So if anyone wishes to take us up on a dare in email(for me or my brother) send a pm with your email. Sorry for the people who sent me a pm, we can't get to a regular computer.

You need to give us an email to send stuff to

linearizationcannon
10-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Truth: Do you kiss eachother? In what way? Is it a full make-out?

Truth: how do you two regard your relationship and sexuality with eachother?
EX: Is it just something fun to do with your sibling? Romance? Being friends with benefits? Pure horniness? Do you tend to have it be almost two seperate relationships: siblings, and sexbuddies?

It might be best if each one of you answers this seperately without looking at the other's answer until it's posted, if only to see if we get different answers.

Questions to consider as you answer this:
-Would it end if one of you were dating someone else for instance?
-Would you date someone else? Have you?
-How long into the future do you envision this still happening?
-Even if you don't plan to, would you be adverse to the idea of continuing on with the relationship far into the future?
-If someone else were available for sex when you were horny, would you go to them or your sibling?
-Now pretend they aren't your sibling, do any of the answers to the above questions change?

Dare: Masturbate to orgasm while pretending/imagining having sex with your parents. If your mind wanders off to some other topic you might find more erotic, then you've earned a penalty. The same is true for every 5 minutes it takes to reach orgasm.

Misono
10-01-2010, 08:49 AM
I think a bit of competition between you both is in order. Straightforward one though.

A masturbation race. You're both to start doing so at the same time. First one to cum wins, and the loser will have to agree as a one off to do one of their dislikes.

Brother has to eat his cum should he lose the race.
Sister will have to take a golden shower if she loses.

linearizationcannon
10-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Truth: what are you two's feelings on pain and torturing eachother? What about non-pain related torment? CBT?

Truth: What is one fantasy each of you has (about the other or that could be fufilled by the other) that you haven't been able to convince your sibling to fufill? Why have they refused?

Truth: What is one fantasy each of you has (about the other or that could be fufilled by the other) that you have been too embarrassed to ever admit to the other sibling before this?

Dare: For the next month I dare both of you to wear no undergarments whatsoever. If either of you discovers that the other is wearing boxers/bra/panties/whatever, then the other becomes your complete and utter slave for the next 24 hours. Thus you get a titillating sense of risk from whether you are clothed or unclothed.

Twotails
10-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Truth: what are you two's feelings on pain and torturing eachother?
Its somthing we both won't do

What about non-pain related torment? Maby, depends

CBT? no

Truth: What is one fantasy each of you has (about the other or that could be fufilled by the other) that you haven't been able to convince your sibling to fufill?

I want to were latex panties, and have him bring me on edge mulitipul times in them, and used toys on me while I have them on(I don't have any latex
Panties, I saw them on kinkybums.com, but don't have the money to spend on them... One day maby)

(brother)
I want her to let me fuck her boobs.

Why have they refused?
(Brother) she said she dosent like to use her boobs that way

(sister)
He dosent have $$ to spend on latex.

Truth: What is one fantasy each of you has (about the other or that could be fufilled by the other) that you have been too embarrassed to ever admit to the other sibling before this?
(Sister) I want him to make me an ass smoothie, poure it in my ass, fuck me when its still in there, and forced me to keep it in. I. Want strawberry, or chocolate

(Brother)

I want to get a thrusting buttplug(or some kind of machanical toy/ect) and force her to use it, eather hole, at my whim.

Dare: For the next month I dare both of you to wear no undergarments whatsoever. If either of you discovers that the other is wearing boxers/bra/panties/whatever, then the other becomes your complete and utter slave for the next 24 hours. Thus you get a titillating sense of risk from whether you are clothed or unclothed.

(Sister)

I can't were my slutty panties/thongs/ect? I don't care about bras, boobies are ment to be free(unless I'm in the freezer section)

(Brother)

I tend to go commando frequently, so not a problem
I think a bit of competition between you both is in order. Straightforward one though.A masturbation race. You're both to start doing so at the same time. First one to cum wins, and the loser will have to agree as a one off to do one of their dislikes. Brother has to eat his cum should he lose the race.Sister will have to take a golden shower if she loses.

No fair, he can come fast!
Truth: Do you kiss eachother? Yeah, just normal family stuff in public,deeper privet Is it a full make-out? Sometimes

Truth: how do you two regard your relationship and sexuality with eachother? EX: Is it just something fun to do with your sibling? Romance? Being friends with benefits? Pure horniness? Do you tend to have it be almost two seperate relationships: siblings, and sexbuddies? It might be best if each one of you answers this seperately without looking at the other's answer until it's posted, if only to see if we get different answers.
(Brother) started off as she was a girl, looked cute, and had a pussy(and nice ass) then, after a while we regarded each others as seacret lovers.

(Sister) well, I didint realy want a serious relationship, be he did make me feel good, in a lot of ways. Now I love him, not just for sexual reasons.

Questions to consider as you answer this:-Would it end if one of you were dating someone else for instance?

Both- no, addicted to each other

-Would you date someone else? Have you?

No, no intrest, why wreck a relationship filled with sex?

-How long into the future do you envision this still happening?

Untill we do go our seporate ways, or never

-Even if you don't plan to, would you be adverse to the idea of continuing on with the relationship far into the future?

We want to let it last as long as possable

-If someone else were available for sex when you were horny, would you go to them or your sibling?

Sibling, or if willing a threesome(or foursome, or moresome)

-Now pretend they aren't your sibling, do any of the answers to the above questions change?

No.

(Brother) YES! If she wasent my sister she'd be my wife!

(Sister) heh, didint think of that one... I guess I'd marry him, if he'd still do what he dose to me now, as then.

Dare: Masturbate to orgasm while pretending/imagining having sex with your parents. If your mind wanders off to some other topic you might find more erotic, then you've earned a penalty. The same is true for every 5 minutes it takes to reach orgasm.

No thanks, were not going there, we almost lost both our parents (illness, and car wreck)

Quote: Originally Posted by Twotails And I can't seem to respond to PM's on the blackberry. So if anyone wishes to take us up on a dare in email(for me or my brother) send a pm with your email. Sorry for the people who sent me a pm, we can't get to a regular computer. You need to give us an email to send stuff to

[email protected]

BTW: could you give us a moniker or something to refer to each of you? It gets kinda awkward figuring out how to address only one of you

A what?

Misono
10-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Not sure if that was an acceptance to my dare or not!

linearizationcannon
10-01-2010, 11:01 PM
I apologize if anything I wrote offended or hurt either of you.

(Sister)

I can't were my slutty panties/thongs/ect? I don't care about bras, boobies are ment to be free(unless I'm in the freezer section)

Meh, it seems like the dare won't be much fun for the pair of you, so feel free to ignore it.

Hmmm here's a fun torment dare: see how long each of you can keep the other just on the edge of cumming without actually letting them cum.

Truth: Why is vaginal a limit?

Optional dare since it involves vaginal: this is another sleeping dare. Strip nude and then passionately make out in aface to face position with one of you on top of the other. Go through all the motions of romantic and passionate lovemaking: gentle caresses and all that stuff. Then have sex while still facing eachother and kissing eachother and such. Finally, fall asleep with him still sheathed in her

linearizationcannon
10-01-2010, 11:22 PM
We'll try recruting my friend, she's always masterbating(she's lonley!) try to recruite a male too. Not necessarily at the samee timee, but that would be even more fun

bee9
10-02-2010, 03:10 AM
1. Go the café and order espresso. He will take it to the restroom and cum in it. She will slowly drink it.

Do you own a butt plug? Sorry if it was already answered.

linearizationcannon
10-02-2010, 06:11 AM
Alright, it might require a little shopping, but here's the dare: You are going to fuck your brother. Not the way you'd think initially, because it is YOU that will be doing the fucking and he that will be fucked. get a nice sized cucumber or other object that is about twice as long as your average dildo-equivlent (though as far as I'm concerned, bigger is always more daring with regards to insertion, so take that as you may), and use it as a homemade 2 headed dildo. It should be rather thick so your pussy will grip it strongly. Do something to texture the middle or thicken it so that it won't slide back and forth (don't want anal bacteria in your vagina)
Anyway, slide it in to your pussy approximately half way, then use a hand or tape or something to hold it in place. Now roleplay being two gay brothers. Make him stroke your "cock", fellate it, and so on. Then bend him over and fuck him until you orgasm twice.

Optional Enhancers:
---And your brother is straight and being forcibly raped by you, his "older brother"
-for being a good sport about the whole thing, he does get to fuck your vagina if he wishes. Or ass if he prefers. Either way, the doubleheaded dildo needs to remain in a pussy or ass for the entire time

I just thought of another optional addon if you have the equipment: a remote control vibrator bead pushed deep into your pussy by the cock, to be activated as you fuck him. Alternatively, it might be possible to imbed it in the cock

linearizationcannon
10-02-2010, 06:43 PM
So are you going to give us an email to send you stuff, or does PM work now, or do you just want stuff on this thread and this thread only?

Huey11
10-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Go to a hardwear store and buy:

Three metres of chain, bathplug style, or similar.
two padlocks to fit through the chain.

Each of you will wrap one end of the chain around your waist so that it is secure, but not tight. And then padlock it off.

Put the keys in an empty icecube tray, fill and freeze.

You must live connected for 48 hours. No cheating.

Twotails
10-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Ok, I guess vaginal is fine, was off at first... For reasons.

[email protected] that's us, our email for everyone to use.

And we didint get the message in time for your dare. I picked out a cucumber, and washed it, and put the cream on it, I slid it in my pussy(it was a little big, but it did eventaily fit) and I penitrated my brothers ass. We did it with him bent over the bed. (It was hard, as it kept popping out of us, spoiling an orgasm or two) after I came, I let him fuck me in my pussy, but made him pull out and come in my ass... Icyhot's NOT a good lube... I still tingle.

I have three butt plugs, one hollow, one medium and one expandable.

If you want us(or just me) to use/were somthing, let me know^^ esp. I you wanna send me somthing(a girl can never have ehough toys,or other stuffs) feel free to email us. I'm just sitting here now, bord, horny, and well, horny! Trying to stuff a baseball bat into my ass, while I have a egg pulsing in my pussy, making my chair a mess(leather chair + my juices + silicone lube = slippery) I'm gonna probably not let myself cum untill later.

rahamn
10-03-2010, 04:38 PM
I just thought of another optional addon if you have the equipment: a remote control vibrator bead pushed deep into your pussy by the cock, to be activated as you fuck him. Alternatively, it might be possible to imbed it in the cock

there is a thing called clone a willie .. she could use that to make a mold of him with an egg in it ... just an idea ...

Misono
10-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Ok, I guess vaginal is fine, was off at first... For reasons.

[email protected] that's us, our email for everyone to use.

And we didint get the message in time for your dare. I picked out a cucumber, and washed it, and put the cream on it, I slid it in my pussy(it was a little big, but it did eventaily fit) and I penitrated my brothers ass. We did it with him bent over the bed. (It was hard, as it kept popping out of us, spoiling an orgasm or two) after I came, I let him fuck me in my pussy, but made him pull out and come in my ass... Icyhot's NOT a good lube... I still tingle.

I have three butt plugs, one hollow, one medium and one expandable.

If you want us(or just me) to use/were somthing, let me know^^ esp. I you wanna send me somthing(a girl can never have ehough toys,or other stuffs) feel free to email us. I'm just sitting here now, bord, horny, and well, horny! Trying to stuff a baseball bat into my ass, while I have a egg pulsing in my pussy, making my chair a mess(leather chair + my juices + silicone lube = slippery) I'm gonna probably not let myself cum untill later.

Any report back from my challenge dare?

Twotails
10-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Well, not yet, I'd be at a disadvantage(his orgasms come easyer than mine), although we did do another dare. The make the other come more than you dare(posted a while back) we did it in 2hour shifts(him first then me) I made him have four orgasms, and I had two. The rules stated he must orgasm 2x as much as me. So I did it 2 times, and he did it 4 times, so its a tie. So what do we do? 12hours as his slave, 12 hours he's mine?....

Misono
10-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Hmm, any suggestions on how to make this fairer anyone?

I personally think now would be a fair time to do it, especially if he's already had to cum a few times today. Anyone elses take or make them compete as it is?

linearizationcannon
10-03-2010, 08:10 PM
I love anal, my brother likes it less than me, but whatever. I just realized, does this mean "likes it, but doesn't love it like I do" or does it mean "doesn't particularly like it"?

Speaking of which, what are things you dislike but are willing to do?
Well, not yet, I'd be at a disadvantage(his orgasms come easyer than mine), although we did do another dare. The make the other come more than you dare(posted a while back) we did it in 2hour shifts(him first then me) I made him have four orgasms, and I had two. The rules stated he must orgasm 2x as much as me. So I did it 2 times, and he did it 4 times, so its a tie. So what do we do? 12hours as his slave, 12 hours he's mine?....

24 hours each. Female goes first, just because f comes before m.

Twotails
10-03-2010, 08:23 PM
He likes it a little less than me.

Me: orgasm denial, self-fisting, enemas, douches, sappositories, wereing c-string panties(nothing like having it pop off while walking/running) sex/masterbation during my period. Anything having to do with me stuffing clothing in my ass/pussy.

Bro: getting dressed like a girl, anal(to a point), depends on what I feel like realy.

That mean I'm his slave first? Or he's mine?

linearizationcannon
10-03-2010, 09:08 PM
He likes it a little less than me.

Me: orgasm denial, self-fisting, enemas, douches, sappositories, wereing c-string panties(nothing like having it pop off while walking/running) sex/masterbation during my period. Anything having to do with me stuffing clothing in my ass/pussy.

Bro: getting dressed like a girl, anal(to a point), depends on what I feel like realy.

That mean I'm his slave first? Or he's mine?

Your his. Unreservedly. For the 24 hours you are a slave, you are an object he owns, not a lover or sibling or even person.

Misono
10-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Ok, after a bit of thinking, decided how to maybe make this fairer for my challenge.

You'll just have to masturbate as normal and try to finish first. Your bro will have to hold an ice cube to his balls as he masturbates. Same punishments apply to whoever loses!

linearizationcannon
10-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Since I'm not sure my email went through, I'm reposting it here.

I dare you to see how many ice cubes will fit in each of your asses and her pussy.

I dare each to fufill one unfufilled fantasy of the other

I dare the brother to humm into the sister's clit and see how you both like that.

I dare the brother to eat a meal using the sister as a plate. The pussy should be used as a cup or bowl.

since the cucumber didn't work well (though you were supposed to be using a hand to hold it steady) you might consider doing bit of shopping for equipment actually made for that purpose

here's some things that aren't quite dares but you might be interested

-Drive to some place at least an hour away from your home, (2 would be better) and then reverse which relationship is hidden and which is open: Be openly boyfriend and girlfriend and lovers, and hide your sibling relationship. Have a romantic dinner, see a movie together, spend more time making out than watching the movie, that sort of thing.
--as a more advanced version, pick a convention or something that would require you go to another city and spend time overnight there. Perhaps one that involves cosplay and thus would allow you to pick costumes that are a couple. It would provide an quick denial in case you happen to run into people you know there.

Twotails
10-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Alright, I'm posting right now(brother)

We did get your email, and we replied last night(I think it was last night) she ended up with three(semi large) icecubes in her pussy, and four in her ass. I ended up with two in me.

I'll be giving her an ass smoothie for that's her unferfilled fantasy. Mine was to get some kind of machanical toy(probably a thrusting butt plug) and tourture her with it, but I lack the funds for buying any new toys.

She does like me humming into her clit, its like I become her personal vibrator.

Mom and dad wernt home this morning, so I ate some cerial out of her pussy, kinda messy, but I didn't need a spoon.

And we lack the funds for toys, as we help our parent pay for stuff.

And your other non-dares sound good, we'll attempt them sometime

I won the orgasum race, but I have a question, it states I must give her a golden shower, well, she's going to be my slave all tomorrow(was gonna be today, but she was a little sore,using herself too much so I was her slave today) and Insted of a golden shower, how about I give her a golden enema? I have a large enama bag, and i think that would be better, I'll fill her up of water and clean her out fully, make sure she drinks plenty of water in the day, fill up her ass again with my pee(so she has a full bladder and a full ass) I'll put her in a diaper, some tiny childrens sized panties(size 10 or 12, size 6 don't fit over the diaper right) have her put on a skirt(or pants, probably a skirt) and we'll go for a walk. I'll force her to keep it in for atleatst a half hour, and if she leaks, she's to go in the bathroom, bend over the tub, and I will brutaly use her ass. After I'm done, she'll get a tub of icy hot poured into her pussy, locked in with a expandibal butt plug, and I'll take her ass, fill a syringe up with icy hot(a full tube again) pour it into her ass, and I'll cork it with a dildo, wipe it clean, and strech a piece of ducktape across her ass. She dosent have work the next day so she will sleep like this. All while being gaged and bound to the bed.

So? Is that good enough to punish a slave? I bet she will be PLENTY sore the next day.

Misono
10-04-2010, 05:24 PM

We did get your email, and we replied last night(I think it was last night) she ended up with three(semi large) icecubes in her pussy, and four in her ass. I ended up with two in me.

I'll be giving her an ass smoothie for that's her unferfilled fantasy. Mine was to get some kind of machanical toy(probably a thrusting butt plug) and tourture her with it, but I lack the funds for buying any new toys.

She does like me humming into her clit, its like I become her personal vibrator.

Mom and dad wernt home this morning, so I ate some cerial out of her pussy, kinda messy, but I didn't need a spoon.

I won the orgasum race, but I have a question, it states I must give her a golden shower, well, she's going to be my slave all tomorrow(was gonna be today, but she was a little sore,using herself too much so I was her slave today) and Insted of a golden shower, how about I give her a golden enema? I have a large enama bag, and i think that would be better, I'll fill her up of water and clean her out fully, make sure she drinks plenty of water in the day, fill up her ass again with my pee(so she has a full bladder and a full ass) I'll put her in a diaper, some tiny childrens sized panties(size 10 or 12, size 6 don't fit over the diaper right) have her put on a skirt(or pants, probably a skirt) and we'll go for a walk. I'll force her to keep it in for atleatst a half hour, and if she leaks, she's to go in the bathroom, bend over the tub, and I will brutaly use her ass. After I'm done, she'll get a tub of icy hot poured into her pussy, locked in with a expandibal butt plug, and I'll take her ass, fill a syringe up with icy hot(a full tube again) pour it into her ass, and I'll cork it with a dildo, wipe it clean, and strech a piece of ducktape across her ass. She dosent have work the next day so she will sleep like this. All while being gaged and bound to the bed.

So? Is that good enough to punish a slave? I bet she will be PLENTY sore the next day.

Hmm, I think we shall stick with the original one, let her suffer the humiliation! Can always do both

linearizationcannon
10-04-2010, 05:35 PM

We did get your email, and we replied last night(I think it was last night) Weird, I haven't recieved anything.

linearizationcannon
10-04-2010, 05:49 PM

I never said you had to use the posted fantasy, surely you have others that you can afford. Speaking of fantasies, perhaps your slave will give you a boobjob. (seperate from the fantasy dare, I just mean as a slave)

I think I like the way you treat a slave. But I also think you should add rice kneeling to the punishment, and that she should get a pussy and anus spanking before the brutal anal. And something for her breasts.

Tell us about your time as a slave.

Here's another dare, but its a bit of an intensive change to your lifestyle so feel free to change it: make the slave for a day thing a weekly event: one day a week you will be her slave, one day a week she will be yours, and 5 days a week you will be equals.

since I didn't get the email, could you pm me a copy please?

Twotails
10-04-2010, 06:36 PM
I did basicly copy what we wrote in the email there. I deleated the original copy. And the slave-a-day-a-week thing sounds interesting. Oh,and the think you pmed me about, don't worry, she'll get what's listed and more.I won't do the rice thing, I don't want to realy HURT her, I only do what I know she'll be able to handle. I think I'll use the boob job thing as what she must do, as she realy dosent want to do it.

I have to say, slave for a day wasent bad. Her ass was kinda sore, so in the morning she has me lube her up, and give her a massage, she made me dress up in girls clothes,and kept me on orgasum all day. I trimmed her hair around her pussy, and ass, and I massaged around her lips with cream. I ran her a tub(nice and hot, but not too hot) and was forced to plesure her while she bathed. Washed her body, and dried her off. We applied a thick amount of sermicide to her pussy, and I was allowed to come in her pussy, and bring her to orgasm. She made me clean out her pussy, and wash it out with warm water. Afteri it was squeekey clean, I had to insert one of those monostate lube things, it moisturizes her pussy(she dosent like to use them, but after useing, and washing her pussy this much, she said she needed it) I was to dress her after this, so I went and(I was basicly acting like a butler) picked(she let me choose) out a lacy bra(softest one she owns) a pair of red, white, and black fredrick's of hollywood thong(she likes FOH, she said its one of the best places to get stuff without breaking the bank) short skirt(I was instructed to get this) fuzzy socks, and she just requested any tee shirt. I went back and started to dress her she sat on the toilet and put her legs up to put on the panties(her pussy was glisting with the oil from the monostate thing) and I pulled it up, put the skirt on her, the bra, socks and shirt. After she was dressed, she allowed me to put on my clothes(but made me keep a pair of panties on, but take off the bra) and we went for a short walk(just to got the mail) we came back and she sat, legs spread on my lap. Her panties were stained with the oil and her juices, and she orderd me to clean her with my toung, I pulled her panties to the left and licked(it was mostly the oil) the outside only(as she instructed) I slid her panties back, and we ended up taking a nap, then I started posting here. I think she was taking it easy on me for reaming out my ass the other day.

I think she'll be happy untill tomorrow(when I get done with her!)

linearizationcannon
10-04-2010, 08:22 PM
I did basicly copy what we wrote in the email there. I deleated the original copy. And the slave-a-day-a-week thing sounds interesting. Oh,and the think you pmed me about, don't worry, she'll get what's listed and more.I won't do the rice thing, I don't want to realy HURT her, I only do what I know she'll be able to handle. I think I'll use the boob job thing as what she must do, as she realy dosent want to do it.

I have to say, slave for a day wasent bad. Her ass was kinda sore, so in the morning she has me lube her up, and give her a massage, she made me dress up in girls clothes,and kept me on orgasum all day. I trimmed her hair around her pussy, and ass, and I massaged around her lips with cream. I ran her a tub(nice and hot, but not too hot) and was forced to plesure her while she bathed. Washed her body, and dried her off. We applied a thick amount of sermicide to her pussy, and I was allowed to come in her pussy, and bring her to orgasm. She made me clean out her pussy, and wash it out with warm water. Afteri it was squeekey clean, I had to insert one of those monostate lube things, it moisturizes her pussy(she dosent like to use them, but after useing, and washing her pussy this much, she said she needed it) I was to dress her after this, so I went and(I was basicly acting like a butler) picked(she let me choose) out a lacy bra(softest one she owns) a pair of red, white, and black fredrick's of hollywood thong(she likes FOH, she said its one of the best places to get stuff without breaking the bank) short skirt(I was instructed to get this) fuzzy socks, and she just requested any tee shirt. I went back and started to dress her she sat on the toilet and put her legs up to put on the panties(her pussy was glisting with the oil from the monostate thing) and I pulled it up, put the skirt on her, the bra, socks and shirt. After she was dressed, she allowed me to put on my clothes(but made me keep a pair of panties on, but take off the bra) and we went for a short walk(just to got the mail) we came back and she sat, legs spread on my lap. Her panties were stained with the oil and her juices, and she orderd me to clean her with my toung, I pulled her panties to the left and licked(it was mostly the oil) the outside only(as she instructed) I slid her panties back, and we ended up taking a nap, then I started posting here. I think she was taking it easy on me for reaming out my ass the other day.

I think she'll be happy untill tomorrow(when I get done with her!)

So how was`said assreaming?

Twotails
10-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Ouch, now I get what it was like taking her verginity(both vag and anal) I didn't bleed or anything, but I wasent expecting somthing so big so fast...

linearizationcannon
10-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Ouch, now I get what it was like taking her verginity(both vag and anal)

I'm sensing a story here. Care to expand on this?

"I didn't bleed or anything, but I wasent expecting somthing so big so fast..." I'm wavering between being apologetic and directing you to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XmZIcmRKkc

linearizationcannon
10-04-2010, 10:17 PM

Dare:Bring a large dildo-equivlent and put it somewhere easy to grab near the bed(s). Both of you sleep naked and bent over ready to recieve anal. Whichever one of you wakes up first wakes the other up with a vigorous anal fucking. Obviously your brother has the option of using his dick instead of the dildo. The idea here is that the anal penetration is not just the first thing they feel when they wake up, it's what wakes them up at all. . Did you ever do this?

linearizationcannon
10-04-2010, 10:50 PM

Optional Enhancers:

Since this didn't work too well and kept slipping out, at some point you should try again, but just hold it in your hand and fuck it into him like a hand-held dildo.

Twotails
10-05-2010, 08:30 AM
Right now, she's a little... Preoccupied, she'll post about everything done(her verginitys)to her, inc. Today, tomorrow, or if I feel kind tonight/later.

linearizationcannon
10-05-2010, 01:54 PM
This is more of just a funny thing for you to do: go to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKe3aHd6nw&feature=related and set the timer to 6:06 for the following statement "yes, I'm and evil bastard and I love it!" followed by maniacle laughter. Play it to your sister

Twotails
10-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Hi, "master" is letting me post now. He told me to tell you about today. To start at early this morning. So here I go:

Bro woke me up around 5:30 6am(we had slept together) he woke me up by shoving a large silicone dildo up my butt(luckly he lubed it up first) what was a surprise to wake up to... It hurt realy bad becouse I wasent expecting it. After the wake up, he told me I'm his slave, and I have no will of my own today. We went to the bathroom(after breakfast, he still loves me, so he fed me) and he instructed me to strip, I took off all my clothes. He got out the enema bag, the tip and hose,and filled it up of warm water. I layed down on a towel, and he lubed up the tip with some vasoline. He fed the tube into my ass, a little at a time untill it was in the right spot. He started the bag, and left me alone to go get "stuff" he said. Half way through the bag, I. Started cramping, but it passed. He came back with a bucket(o.o?) A goodninight diaper, some realy small panties, and some other stuff. He stopped the flow, and let me get up and expell the liquid(he flushed me three times like this) he too out a gag, and put it in my mouth. He told me to spread my pussy, I did as I was told. He said he was sorry, and began to slap my bare pussy, I. Started to cry, he stoped when it was red, and throbbing.. So he took me out(still naked) and took out the gag, and made me drink water, lots of water. And made me wait while he prepped another thing. He came back and I realy had to peen so I told him I had to go. He told me to go back to the bathroom, but don't pee. I went and waited. He came back with another enema bag, and filled it with a jug of....pee, he was gonna fill me with pee! That's gross. He finishe filling the bag by peeing into it untill it was full. He sat down on the toilet, and told me to lay across his lap. I did as I was told, no sooner hadi layed down he started slapping my ass, hard. He kept it up untill I was sobbing, and my ass was a bright shade of red. He inserted the hose into my ass and let it flow. He waited untill the full amount was in me(I was so full it hurt. Pee realy burnstoo) and by theni realy had to pee.he said I had to keep it in me for a half hour without leaking, he made me put ona pair of goodnights, and a tight pair of panties(size 10 kids) and put on a skirt. He then put hair clips on my nipples(ouch) a shirt and we went out for a walk. We got out the door, and we walked around the grave yard. I was realy hurting, be he said I'd be done if I kept it in 30 minutes. 30 minutes went by slowly, and when it came around, I was rely hurting, we were about a half mile in the woods, and I had to go, it had been over 30 minutes, I asked him and he said it was fine, I began to go to a bush, when he told me to stop, I had a diaper, so I had to use it. So I let it out, spread my legs becouse I started to leak, and once I was done and empty, my diaper was over-full and leaking. He told me to take it off, and keep the panties. I left the diaper there, and I pulled the wet panties back on. My nipples were hurting,so he said I could take them off. So I did. We got home, I took the panties off(if anyone wants to help give us funds for new toys, make an offer on my used panties) and went into the bathroom. He cleaned me up, and washed me down, and dried and powderd me. I thought he was being nice... He then bent me over,(he had put the gag in me before he bent me) and inserted his dick into my pussy. He fucked me untill I was just about to come, them taking out his dick, he stuffed it into my ass, and fucked me untill he came inside my ass.Then he took out a large syringe filled with somthing.
And told me to spread my pussy then he inserted the tip of the syringe into me. He took out a expandable butt plug and squeezed the fill amount of stuff into me. It was icyhot, and it realy burned. I epected him to let me expell it, but as soon as he put the full amount in me, he stuffed the inflatable plug in me and inflated it untill it began to hurt. My pussy was on fire, I wanted to cry, he took another syringe that was full, and pushed it into my throbbing ass.the syringe was filled with icyhot again He took out a large inflatable vibrating dildo and put it into my ass and inflated it untill it was as big as it could get. He then took a piece of ducttape and streched it across the dildo, and the plug in my pussy. He did a few layers to keep everything inside. He turned the dildo in my ass on high and kept it there. I was then forced into a tight thong that barly fit, and a egg as positioned right on my clit under the thong. At this point both my holes were burning, and I was realy starting to hurt. He then forced me to give him a boob job(I don't like using my boobs) and he came in my mouth. Its been a few hours and I still have the plug in my pussy, and dildo in my ass. I can't wait to take this stuff out, I've came so many times it hurts.

At 9 were taking everything out, and he cleaning out both my holes.

I don't think I'll want to move at all tomorrow...

linearizationcannon
10-05-2010, 06:08 PM
currently taking stuff out? how does it feel once you've gotten everything out?

Btw, to the brother, you can decide against it obviously, but it should be pointed out that swollen pussy is a tighter pussy for fucking.

Misono
10-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Sounds like a fun day, although he's obviously forgotten one of the consequences from you losing a competition with him!

Twotails
10-05-2010, 07:00 PM
We swapped it out, he not giving me a golden shower, insted I said he can fuck my tender pussy any way he chooses.

If anyone want to buy my panties, they go to a good cause^^ more toys, probably laytex panties first... Open amount, buyer pays shipping.feel free to email us at [email protected], or in a PM, I think I got it figured out now.

If I don't answer right away, its becouse he useing me, or I'm busy.

bee9
10-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Bro has an imagination for sure.

Twotails
10-06-2010, 08:00 AM
He always finds stuff to do with me, and I like it, even if it hurts, I know it makes him happy.

linearizationcannon
10-06-2010, 08:25 AM
and just think, now you'll be his complete slave again one day a week.
I dare you to put his entire ballsack in you mouth and then suck and lick on it. Roll the balls around in you mouth. Also try humming. Try that with a blowjob too.

And if you feel like a bit of revenge, well just be a bit less gentle with the balls in your mouth

linearizationcannon
10-06-2010, 11:14 AM
what toys do you have?

Twotails
10-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Let's see, I have:
Medium tan butt plug
Black inflatable butt plug
Hollow tan butt plug
Pink anal beads
Silicone anal beads
Large egg vibe(multi speed)
Small bullet vibe(multi setting)
Extra powerful egg vibe(made it myself, took apart toys)
Long purple vibe
Short silver vibe
Pink gspot vibe
Many cock rings
Dildos of all shaped and sizes, including expanding ones
And probably a few im forgetting.

bee9
10-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Probably it's time for the sis to learn how to squirt. Do you need detailed instructions?

Twotails
10-09-2010, 10:54 AM
I would like to learn hot to squirt, we tried to make me squirt, but can't realy find out how to do it properly.

linearizationcannon
10-11-2010, 08:08 AM
I dare one of you to bring the other to edge repeatedly over the course of a single day. Then don't let them cum the entire day