PDA

View Full Version : 42/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave (serious replies only)

Traveler
11-13-2007, 01:24 PM
Wanted:
Female
{18} 21-28 {30} of age
Of Medium build
Willing to relocate
To enter in 24/7 service
Red, auburn to black hair
True to One’s words and honor
Common Sense and Intelligence
No medical problems
Able to carry tables and boxes
Willing to work long, hard, and extended days
Traveling January till November mostly east of the Mississippi river
Will be well taken care of and looked after and taught
Compatible with the current people of the tent
Must past Lady of the tent questions
Some adjustments may be made
Seasonal test period required 3 or 7 month periods
We prefer a slave over a submissive

TheLittleStrawberry
11-13-2007, 03:19 PM
yo you're a freak man, your way too old for this site go away

Don't call people freaks, and keep your judgmental expressions to yourself, or send them by PM. Rude posts aren't allowed here. You have to show respect to all members, no matter what their age, religion or race might be.

If he was too old for this site, we would have put up an age-limit. But fact is that this site is for everyone, and we don't need posts like this to ruin other people's fun.

Continuing breaking this rule will get you an infraction.

Merlin
11-13-2007, 04:03 PM
yo you're a freak man, your way too old for this site go away
How about deciding what age you are before you attack other people because of their age... posted on the same day... 4 minutes apart...
I'm 19 m canada,[...]
hey 18 m new nz, im up for it

Traveler
11-13-2007, 04:03 PM
And in the life style I follow age seems to be less of an issue. Thank you strawberry for your words. What is posted here is only the basic requirements. And unlike most who play and weekend the BDFSM lifestyle, for us it is 365/7/24. It does state serious replies and no doubt the person was serious in their thoughts. Just not the way that it was intended. So I will wail and se if any one will take up the offer of service and perhaps even post each day a paragraph from the standard posting we use. Again I intend not to offend, only find one for service.

And also let it be know that the current Companion is 13 years my junior. Perhaps that will not impress these younger people but I am happy and surprised that I found her when she was 20 and in the past 8 years it has been very wonderful and exciting.:D

TheLittleStrawberry
11-13-2007, 04:07 PM
And in the life style I follow age seems to be less of an issue. Thank you strawberry for your words. What is posted here is only the basic requirements. And unlike most who play and weekend the BDFSM lifestyle, for us it is 365/7/24. It does state serious replies and no doubt the person was serious in their thoughts. Just not the way that it was intended. So I will wail and se if any one will take up the offer of service and perhaps even post each day a paragraph from the standard posting we use. Again I intend not to offend, only find one for service.

And also let it be know that the current Companion is 13 years my junior. Perhaps that will not impress these younger people but I am happy and surprised that I found her when she was 20 and in the past 8 years it has been very wonderful and exciting.:D

Well I'm really happy that you found someone that makes you happy, and that you're doing wonderfully :)
It usually takes alot of time, knowledge and luck to find a good match.

Happy hunting in the future then! Hope you'll find what you seek :)

Traveler
11-13-2007, 04:18 PM
To read or not to read, that is the ultimate question
Below are simple requirements and a few things from the other messages, we have left before. Ask of us what one in service is to do; we will answer as well as we can. Everything will be spelled out in a test period and contract that Those you are to be in service with create with the one to be in service. It answers many of the normal concerns, having the basic rules are already in print, our needs and questions; as well as our requirements. Those you are to be in service with are traveling artist/crafter vendors in renaissance faires and medieval festivals among other events, mostly east of the Mississippi. Traveling from faire, festival or event is our life and will be yours, if you so choose. We are out doing events from mid January to late November, sometimes through Thanksgiving. This is not just a weekend of play, this is our life.

Sum
11-13-2007, 06:40 PM
You sir, I like (tips cap)

I do hope you find what you're looking for however i feel this may not be the most lucky place for finding what you're after, however again good luck.

And do please continue with these paragraphs, they show a glimps of a world that many of us will never have the courage to enter. It is good because of this.

There are those as well, who as they continue to play and experiement as they grow with each day, gaining more experience may find themselves at some point drawn to the world.
To those your posts are good for they show a world into which they may well one day, take those first nervous steps.

And to that one person, if she is here, of if she ever comes by here, they are good for she can see a real lifestyle master* who will have and cherish her for what she is, a true slave.

----
or do you prefer dom? i seem to remember reading about lifestyle people not really liking the terms slave and master, or am i confused and/or tieing everyone with the same brush.

KinkyMaleWebcamSlav
11-13-2007, 07:09 PM
My bad, sorry about my earlier comments I'd delete it but I don't know how

Nevermind I just deleted it, once again, sorry dude

Traveler
11-13-2007, 08:31 PM
Thank you for the tipped cap.

As far as finding what we seek, time will tell. We will continue with the paragraphs or as much of them as we can paste at one time. Do feel free to ask any questions you have about the Offer. I will answer them. But I will not use this discussion board as a screening forum. That will be done individually per person out side of this site. If there is any questions about the Offer in general or something that needs to be clarified I will endeavor to do so. I know the younger crowd may not have the mental discipline and/or maturity that I look for. But I believe in looking in as many places as I can. In the years that I have done this I have found many that only play at what I actually live. As far as what I am called here the screen name is Traveler and until one is in service it will remain so. For until they are in service or a prospect of service we are all the same.

Traveler
11-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Our requirements are necessary for the life that we lead There should be no past emotional or other problems that we will have to deal with. A test period {3 months or seven} will happen before we choose to keep is mandatory to ensure mind set and tolerances are met for both parties. Those serious about being in service please contact Those you are to be in service withquickly for this has taken five years and three attempts. One has yet been found to work out correctly. Politeness, courtesy and a strong form of hospitality are very much what is needed when with us.

We have certain expectations. We can be quite strict with the right sub/slave. This is not a game to play but a life of happenings. This is not getting too personal, it is only laying out the cards for all to see and know up front before we begin. Being defensive about what we ask is not necessary. This is a 24/7/365 real time lifestyle. If, one in service is truly a slave/submissive, this will be a very interesting experience. We are intelligent, creative and have a strong sense of values. We will respect a sub's/slave's values and tolerances. We are very passionate about our business and all that we hold dear. It is precisely this type of emotional and mental discipline that we want. We know that the lifestyle is always a mind set before anything physical ever happens. Master or Milord is a definitely a strong, dominant man. What Master or Milord says, is what he means. He does what he says. If one irritates Milady or Mistress then be aware, it will be Master or Milord who deals with it.

Traveler
11-14-2007, 06:20 AM
If limits are set at the beginning when things are agreed to; that is what will be followed. We require at the least three months before accepting anyone on a permanent basis. Due to this business and traveling, a new name will be given to the one in service to signify the start of one’s new life in service. There are also safety reasons for taking on a new identity while on the road. A physical reminder of ones status will be discussed upon acceptance into our life. Bells may be used for those who are of the right mind set. Do not say that one in service has “no limits”, no tolerances, or wishes to be devastated. This is fully not true of any human being that we know. For us the term of “offer my heart, soul, and body” means just that fully and completely. What one in service asks for is what one in service will receive. We can, will do, and have done exactly that more than once, to those who were not careful with their “wants and needs”. We will do what one in service verbally, physically (body language), or through attitude asks for. We will not think twice about it. Master or Milord can be very sadistic if that is ones preference. We can be gentle when the reward warrants it. We are expecting and wanting an individual who knows their own needs. If, another is willing to give us a slave of his/her own, that would be acceptable as well. Said slave would be most welcomed and dealt with.

Traveler
11-15-2007, 05:33 AM
Why do most want to judge based on looks, not talent? Yes, pleasing to the eye is one thing, but personality and individuality is another and the more important to us. Being nice to look at is good not required, a bombshell is not needed, physically fit is needed, dressing tastefully {a requirement of the majority of shows we do.} to attract attention to the tent is accepted. We find that those who search only for others starting by looking at a photo are not very sincere people at all, and are in this for the playing and tee, ha, ha fun games. We are not looking for one to be physically attracted to either of us nor need there be anything of a sexual nature {for sex is earned not just given}. We are in search of one who wants to truly serve.
We will help in all ways with ones understanding of what is expected while in service, to us. If no life but this, what is asked by one in service is what will be done. One with us will work for what one receives. This means clothing, food and shelter. One in service will be allowed to bring three Rubbermaid containers of “street” clothing, items and a good pair of work boots to arrive with. We pay all the bills, seeing to whatever happens in the world outside. As a merchant's slave/sub, one in service must be able to interact with the general public as well as our artisans. There is no discussion or lead way on this subject. Good work equals good reward, bad work ……. well, just leave that up to us and then …….

Traveler
11-16-2007, 07:31 AM
Those you are to be in service with expect absolute truth and honesty, nothing should be held back. When asked, “What are you thinking?” tell all of it. If one in service is angry, say so, respectfully. Tell us, not act upon, the emotions one in service may have be they good or bad. But do so with respect. Or we will deal with the lack of respect. Communication is a must and requirement with us. Do not act without discussing what you’d like to do with us first. Do not walk away when we or either of us is talking to one in service. We will expect one in service to understand certain wordings. If one in service uses specific terms, explain them, for we do not want to misunderstand you. We want to know that one in service knows exactly what they are saying or what one in service is asking. One in service must know and understand what one in service asks of or, one in service may be in for a bad surprise. Be very careful in what one in service requests.
One should be medically clean and have no problems of a major sort. Being physically fit for this life style helps because it involves endurance and strength. We do not believe in online training, it is more like role playing to us as dice and gaming is. This life requires absolute discipline. Many ask for this, but many don't realize what it is to truly do so. This will be 24/7 for the one to be in service will also be an assistant to Milady or Mistress, an apprentice to Master or Milord or Milady or Mistress depending on what is needed when required. Normal life in society is completely different, many are not ready for the differences this style of life has.

Traveler
11-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Yes the practices that most are acquainted with this life style can be learned, used and taught during this as well. But that depends on one’s good or bad actions as to which skills are learned and how they are achieved. Understand and know this as fact, this is NOT about sex. Sex is earned, not given; that will take some doing. Not to mention if any of those involved are interested in such acts to begin with. This is about a mindset and a discipline; this is not about how many orgasms one in service can have or give to Master or Milord or Milady or Mistress. This is about a lifestyle and a traveling business combined. This is serious, not playing as most probably want even though they claim differently.
. This has been the current reaction to date basically: There are many listed as “slave” and “submissive” types on many sites. Some of those are only looking for fantasy or have fictional “romance novel” ideas. Those you are to be in service with have sent messages out to a selection of those who are available the 10th of each month when internet is available and wanting placement, categorized relocatable as female slave or submissive from the ages of 18 to 30, because the preferred age bracket of 21-28 was not getting any attention. Fewer than ten percent have conversed with us from this and other sites. Of that percentage we have received a 40/50 split of “get lost!” and “what is wrong with you?” When one is to become in service and is talking then they suddenly stop all contact without reason. Those who are to become in service, start conversing and then stop are just plain immature and childish. It is polite at very least give a reason as to why not, instead of blocking or ignoring. For those who are to be in service and have indicated that they have read this profiled message, Those you are to be in service with await some type of answer. It would be polite and informative to know that someone has read and answered. Not hatefully, but constructively. We will be on the road doing shows and almost expect none of those to be in service will accept what we offer based on what one in service has typed. Yet we look forward of the possibility of it happening. Because we will be on the road and not always near electric, internet messaging will be very sporadic at best. So, the best ways to contact us is via our message service, 800-###-####, following the instructions so we know who you are, how and when to reach you.

Traveler
11-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Interesting almost 300 people have viewed this message. And yet other than one who did not like the age, some who dealt with that and one who looked froward to seeing what the full Offer was. There has been nothing stirring. Again yes, this may have been not the normal area to post the Offer. And yet the dare or challenge of a disciplined lifestyle....... One of service and requirements. I read here more body challenges to almost hurt oneself than any where else I have seen. And I understand all is fun and games until caught at it.

And so I keep waiting and will see were this gets me, or anyone. So I will continue to enjoy the items and ideas here, and may implement them into use some way or how. But for now I wait and will see.

D.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-26-2007, 02:43 PM
Interesting almost 300 people have viewed this message. And yet other than one who did not like the age, some who dealt with that and one who looked froward to seeing what the full Offer was. There has been nothing stirring. Again yes, this may have been not the normal area to post the Offer. And yet the dare or challenge of a disciplined lifestyle....... One of service and requirements. I read here more body challenges to almost hurt oneself than any where else I have seen. And I understand all is fun and games until caught at it.

And so I keep waiting and will see were this gets me, or anyone. So I will continue to enjoy the items and ideas here, and may implement them into use some way or how. But for now I wait and will see.

D.

Well... I suggest you contact the slavey-girls yourself then :)

See.. Girly slaves here don't really bother contacting others. Once they put out an ad out there, they get at least 20 requests from masters.

So what about contacting a slave, telling about yourself, and referring them to your thread? Which is nice and detailed BTW :)

Maybe that would work better.

Marc
11-26-2007, 04:29 PM
I suspect that the Master / Slave area of GetDare isn't one of it's strengths - a good M/S relationship requires a lot of commitment from both sides. Traveller, you have that commitment quite clearly but ... !

I can only offer you encouragement!

TheLittleStrawberry
11-26-2007, 04:32 PM
The thing might also be that no one wishes to commit on this site... Maybe many of the slaves are just here to get off... Who knows...

Traveler
11-28-2007, 03:24 PM
I see the words and understand the points. Contacting directly also is happening and so far when the offer is given and they relies the words they have typed are being taken seriously and full meaning. The run for the hills response is often what is given. Most have a social or film ideas of what BDFSM is and then fall short when finding the real within it. I still am looking and will find one or two somewhere, maybe here maybe not. This has been an on going search for five years. Three have tried and three have failed when the disciplines and rules were enforced. So we will see. Yes there are may adds here but the age group preferred is 21-28, extended to 18-30. Most here it seems are either hung on the web camera and don't want any one else to know or below the age requirements. Even those who are above it are not contacting me. Either for ideas comments or what abouts. So we will see. This is not play as it seems for most here it is and have found. And most of the responses I see from the masters here I have little good to comment about. So I won't.
SO if there are any here within the age requirements please ask questions. You will find a response of answers, some may be what you want other may be not what you expect.
And Strawberry you still get me to smile with your words.

D.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-28-2007, 03:57 PM
I see the words and understand the points. Contacting directly also is happening and so far when the offer is given and they relies the words they have typed are being taken seriously and full meaning. The run for the hills response is often what is given. Most have a social or film ideas of what BDFSM is and then fall short when finding the real within it. I still am looking and will find one or two somewhere, maybe here maybe not. This has been an on going search for five years. Three have tried and three have failed when the disciplines and rules were enforced. So we will see. Yes there are may adds here but the age group preferred is 21-28, extended to 18-30. Most here it seems are either hung on the web camera and don't want any one else to know or below the age requirements. Even those who are above it are not contacting me. Either for ideas comments or what abouts. So we will see. This is not play as it seems for most here it is and have found. And most of the responses I see from the masters here I have little good to comment about. So I won't.
SO if there are any here within the age requirements please ask questions. You will find a response of answers, some may be what you want other may be not what you expect.
And Strawberry you still get me to smile with your words.

D.

Heeh :)

Hm... But if you're seriously searching... Why don't you attend some munches or something. it seems like you're really looking for the serious long-term relationship. I doubt you're going to find it on this site. As much as it pains me, the average seriousness of the masters and slaves here is below average.

Sum
11-28-2007, 06:05 PM
I've given your thread 5 stars, it's the only thread in this section that i've seen which deserves this rating.

I hope you find what you look for, but i find this site is very poor in this area. I feel there are very few honest female submissives here, who are confident with thier own mind to commit to even a long term online relationship.

Traveler
11-29-2007, 10:36 AM
Yes, the expanding of looking is being done. That is one reason why the Offer has been posted here and close to 30 sites. As I travel from state to state doing the faires and events. But as I have found the ideas and thoughts here are of mostly modern play, tee ha ha see what I did or can do, games. Few either here or out somewhere else have a maturity level when it comes to this that is needed. The Serious level here is playful and joking at best. But on the off chance that one here dares to take the offer seriously then it is available for them. I enjoy reading what all the other here are doing and even almost funny at times. For semi publicly it reveals something they want to do but hide from the world at the same time. What I offer is publicly seen and not a high school game type ideal. Thank you for the rating I hope to continue to earn it. Through out this. Yes, some of the mind set and maturity level is interesting to say the least here. Perhaps the is more of a dare than they can handle or even fathom the concept of. But here it is and we will see. Until then anybody that does have the mindset feel free to constructively and respectfully suggest talk about or improve the wording of the Offer. Thank again Strawberry for making me smile. At least there one fresh berry here.

Traveler
12-01-2007, 04:08 PM
This is section of a message from one here who said was slave when tried to contact her: (2007-11-30 17:04:09) Traveler: Good afternoon evening
(2007-11-30 17:04:26) lora_mcanderson: [
(2007-11-30 17:04:26) lora_mcanderson: [7[t
(2007-11-30 17:04:49) Traveler: And that means what in English
(2007-11-30 17:05:12) lora_mcanderson: hello
(2007-11-30 17:05:24) lora_mcanderson: the key board fell down and mis type
(2007-11-30 17:05:42) Traveler: Ok, to your e-mail has been sent an offer within service
(2007-11-30 17:06:01) lora_mcanderson: what do you mean?
(2007-11-30 17:06:43) Traveler: You are listed on a form board looking for ..........
(2007-11-30 17:07:07) lora_mcanderson: hey don'y get all that
(2007-11-30 17:08:24) Traveler: An Offer has been sent to either a e-mail address or a profile or both because of a listing on an BDFSM or similar subject site. It is an Offer of the lifestyle within service. We have set this messenger service up so all can communicate faster as well and will be up for most of Dec 07. So if you have read the offer lets us know. If the Offer has not appeared then let us know and we will ensure you a copy.
(2007-11-30 17:09:09) lora_mcanderson: who are you?
(2007-11-30 17:09:37) Traveler: Traveler off the dare site
(2007-11-30 17:09:53) lora_mcanderson: ok but i don't know you
(2007-11-30 17:10:08) Traveler: Thats make two of us
(2007-11-30 17:10:27) lora_mcanderson: what are you insinuating?
(2007-11-30 17:11:01) Traveler: That neither one of us knows each other and this is a start to do so
(2007-11-30 17:11:17) lora_mcanderson: ok
(2007-11-30 17:11:23) lora_mcanderson: but i don't want to know you
(2007-11-30 17:11:25) lora_mcanderson: ok?
(2007-11-30 17:12:33) Traveler: That is you choice, as it was mine to contact you after what was posted on the forum page, with what you were looking into
(2007-11-30 17:13:27) lora_mcanderson has signed off.
(2007-11-30 17:13:52) Traveler: Interesting

So is that what I have to look froward to when trying to contact those over 18 on this site? Well that strengthens Strawberry's words on the maturity level and thought patterns. SO how does one correctly introduce someone to this when neither knows the other? After reading what they want.

Or is it the those who know each other are the only ones to play with each other. Which brings the question of how did they know each other to start with? From the crib and on from there? Or some how magically knew each other?

SubMissChievous
12-01-2007, 04:21 PM
I think almost everyone here who are into BDSM & Master/slave partnership has had some of those experiences like the one you've just described. And it goes both ways as many "masters" are just as "serious"... I'm not quite sure why it is so but I would guess that one of the reason is that many members here are fairly new to this & don't have a really clear idea of what to eexpect & what they really want to get through a Master/slave relationship. And of course, there are also the "thrill-seekers" who are just looking for some "quick fun" & are not ready to fully commit themselves (which is fine I suppose if both partner are on same page with it).

Well, all I can say is best of luck to you :)

Traveler
12-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Chloe, you're right many people who are on this site seem to be new to the lifestyle. But then again we have found simular reactions even on web sites that tend to have those who are more experienced in general. Generally we suggest a peroid of writing/talking before ever meeting. Just trying as many avenues as possible to find the one or two I am seeking. Below are some of the thoughts and reactions I've had thus far. These have been posted before in longer format.

This has been the current reaction to date basically: There are many listed as “slave” and “submissive” types on many sites. Some of those are only looking for fantasy or have fictional “romance novel” ideas. ... Fewer than ten percent have conversed with us from this and other sites. Of that percentage we have received a 40/50 split of “get lost!” and “what is wrong with you?” When one is to become in service and is talking then they suddenly stop all contact without reason. Those who are to become in service, start conversing and then stop are just plain immature and childish.

Perhaps some day the younger mindset will grow up until then my search continues.

D.

Traveler
12-06-2007, 03:47 PM
12-05-2007 AN offer perhaps the largest Dare to live the lifestlye
10:27 PM Thirsty

10:19 PM sexy_lexi

10:13 PM guakamaya

09:46 PM lizziegirl2003

09:39 PM Iwilldodares07

12-04-2007 If of age hen a offer for your thoughts
11:05 PM S1ave Girl

11-14-2007 An Offer for you
01:42 PM Disneyfan91395

This is it of those who list 18 or better. On this site no answer from any of them at this time. Only contact is the previously posted of lora_mcanderson who really set the tone of some the mentality that one might find here. So that is the update this many sent and nothing returned. But I wait and look for an answer some time. And for those others off site this is posted on over 30 different ones. So I am trying {very trying some people say}. And will see. Until then the offer is open and waiting. And have been told if any male wants to convince us that they are right for the job then do so intelligently and with sense. You will have to get us over the male who tried and failed but we will see what you can come up with for a convincing reason.

MasterPain
12-11-2007, 07:34 AM
WOW that was allot of reading lol (sadly i skipped allot of the paragraphs, not to offend) i was always interested in how you have been doing.

yes sadly you don't get many interested people on this site, they are mostly wanting the quick cam, not in person thing. i think the thought scares them to no end.

sadly big long posts scare people, also anything that branches into real life scares people. they want to be slaves, but what you propose takes away all their freedoms(oh my). these people are slaves but only under their own terms, anything else they want nothing to do with.

Traveler
12-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Yes this is long and allot to relies at first, but unlike a lot of proposals this leave little to the what about by the time they get done. And reading it once may not be the ideal thing, for most do as you have done. But that's ok perhaps it keeps them coming back. We have been asked to shorten, told to many words, and also have had a few complements about it but we continue. So far none on this site has recontacted me. And the 17 F Mistress has not returned to messenger. So I wait again. The 10th has passed and I have finished the general Offering unto the site profiles. That takes a lot of time and have two quick returns will see. Strawberry and Marc put words that summed things up and your follow theirs but I wait and look here to see if perhaps just in case one will take the Dare of a lifestyle and offer them self into service.

analwhore1987
12-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Thank you for the PM & Offer - but I am not a slave, nor do I have any desire to be. I am only mildly submissive & have no desire to serve. My submissiveness only comes out when I am extremely horny and in need of sex.

Although I am not what you are looking for, I would love to chat with you. For once, someone who has sent a REAL message/made an effort on this site. I have yahoo, MSN & AIM - if you would like to chat with me - send me another PM and I'll give you my addy.

Or let me know here & I'll try to remember to keep checking this post!

Good luck with your search - it's nice to see someone who knows what they want and won't settle for the games/less.

Traveler
12-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Wow a response and a message. And we have the first answer from any one here I have found. And yes I have sent a way for her to contact me. Perhaps this will start the rest of those on the dare arena to perhaps take a dare of the lifestyle not just play at it.

Traveler
12-20-2007, 03:00 PM
Second person to respond two messages 14 words total a new record for little to nothing said.
Re: An Offer

huh???

42/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave (serious replies only) (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Thread Rating: three votes, 5.00 averages. Traveler

errr no thanks, not into that at all.

umm good luck though
Second response and this is all one types. The ability of the mind astounds me to find words short enough to answer any message. The first response in understand able and may be able to be understand because one may not look for this Offer where it is placed and not understand the sentence sent. The second what means "errr”? Moreover, was the good luck a, umm second thought? Still waiting on the others that have posted to or contacted directly or both to respond. Just leaving the question unanswered is rude. In addition, silence is not golden in this case but frustration in the waiting for some answer or indication of existence by those who have been contacted. This has been the update for those who have followed the saga of one trying to find one or two to enter into service. What those play at here is reality waiting for them. Perhaps the ultimate Dare of them all…………
:wall:

Traveler
12-29-2007, 11:48 AM
One to enter into service has been sent the Offer the first step of the selection process. We will give three days for one to enter into service to go through it. Indicate in the basic requirements how one to enter into service qualifies & differ from what is sought. Answer all of the issues in it; ask questions about it, write one to enter into service thoughts & concerns. This is the start of what needs to be done. We require three photos of one to enter into service because of our line of work. The photos need to be; face from the front, full-length from the front & one full length from the side. In which one to enter into service decide how to best present self - nude photos & make-up do not impress us. Send all correspondence & photos to [email protected] (call before one to enter into service send it).

After this, our foundational documents are sent. One to enter into service will be allowed 14 days to comprise a rough agreement of service. One to enter into service will use the documents to define & start an agreement outline for one to enter into service to us in order to enter into service. Always include one to enter into service questions, thoughts, comments, needs, ideas as well as likes & dislikes. Once we receive it & review the rough draft, we will send back a revised copy. One to enter into service will have seven days to rewrite or disagree with the revision, or it will stand as it is. One to enter into service must include one to enter into service reasoning for either rewriting or disagreeing. Making suggestions on how to implement one to enter into service changes & a compromise are encouraged. If all parties, then final agree to the agreement step, of the one who wishes to enter into service, is to get to us by any means they can. If one truly wishes to serve then they will find a way to join us.

All must endeavor to respond in a timely manner. IF we have internet and messenger service, this can be used for instant questions & conversations. During the time given for the documents & the responses to be sent to us there may be other correspondence sent back & forth. After the first three photos, send three different ones each time of one to enter into service choice. If we do not have internet, then send it standard USPS. One to enter into service needs to call one of phone numbers when one to enter into service tries to depend on the internet to ensure we have service to be able to receive one to enter into service’s response.

Kitty
12-29-2007, 12:20 PM
wow you do write a lot and all are nice it very nice i had read all...it sure will get rep and 5star rateing

Traveler
01-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Today, was the most insulting and vulgar conversation yet. And to think they were 18 and looking for a Master. I have placed the conversation from the messenger service upon her thread. And will not attempt that again. In really enforces the words and actions one can use upon the internet. And the invulnerability and full of themselves on line. But I still am looking and have been joined in the search here by Isabell in her own wordy way. So beware of who you contact, they could just be a bit off with their words and tone for what they list here as looking for. Interesting to say the least. And that is the update so S1{2} and MO thanks for the laugh and softening her words. No others direct contacted or posted to have any indication any thing in the positive or negative direction.

Traveler
01-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Ok what were a blog is there will be one for each conversation from some person who seems not to care of the ways to do things and tries to go from there. Look for the new blogs of people being .......... that would not be nice.

Traveler
01-08-2008, 09:59 PM
This continues the first part of the post from Travelers forum at: 28/F/US/Master seeks F/Slave (offline relationship) http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7218

People who want a thrill or just a single session are fine as long as every one knows about it from the beginning. These types of people do not really do anything for us. It’s more of playing to them then a lifestyle. It’s one thing if you session with someone and you both decide you are not right for each other. But interacting with someone and then they up and disappear out of the blue. (This seems to be the pattern of dealing with people on the internet at times.) We refer to these people as being part of the tee he-ha-ha crowd, those who see tools and call them toys. Let’s not forget about “those are not pom-poms” from a mother to her little girl in our tent one time.
Why does a real life experience scare people here? Not all of a “slave's” freedoms are taken away. A smart slave will include what types of freedoms/limits they expect and would like to be rewarded with because of good service. It is possible to take all of a slave’s freedom away, but it is a real pain the buttocks to enforce. In the end, no one is happy because the best way to enforce that is to not allow those things for yourself either. It makes every one cranky. This is only an absolute last choice. No one is happy when Traveler cannot do what he likes to do. Because one is tempted to do like wise, after told that it’s not allowed.
It would be nice when some one declines the offer that they include a fully explained reason(s) as to why. This way we can learn why the offer is being declined. We too are trying to figure out a better way to approach slaves and get them to communicate with us. We have in the past-required more than two hundred word count answer as to why you were declining the offer. Words of three letters or less did not count. Unfortunately, today no one has the brain to do this.
Traveler and Isabell do have different styles as to how we go about doing things. She tends to have a nicer touch in what is said/typed and done. So, we place these words half on his and half on hers to see what becomes of it. It’s different from any thing else we have seen done here.

analwhore1987
01-08-2008, 10:06 PM
I;m sorry but you can not "require" someone to give you a 200 word response as to why they are declining you.

Isabell
01-08-2008, 10:39 PM
I;m sorry but you can not "require" someone to give you a 200 word response as to why they are declining you.

Well you see that is where being the Top/Dom comes in handy. I can make any requirements I want. Whether people actually follow through with it or not is up to them. In the end we became frustrated. A good slave/submissive even though they don't want to accept the offer will still fulfill the requirements because it is asked of them. They get satisfaction out of doing as others request of them, because they know will make the Top happy. DUH!!!!
When you are in person things like this are enforced. This is yet another reason why on line Master/slave(submissive) relationships don't hold. The slave/submissive will not really do anything that they don't want to do. There is no way to truly enforce a punishment. Unless the slave/submissive has the self discipline and mind set to carry it out to the letter. A slave/submissive that wants to work only online will never become a good slave/submissive because they will not be able to move beyond a certian point within him/herself.
It's not that hard to write two hundred words. There is over 100 word count using more than three letters in a word in this response before this sentence. It's not that hard to do. Added seventeen more. See it's not hard to do at all, you just have to have the mind set and be willing to do it. (I'm already three quarters of the way to two hundred.)

Isabell

Isabell
01-13-2008, 08:12 PM
Silly Drago, need to fix the slave options.

analwhore1987
01-14-2008, 11:40 AM
Still to me, it is not a true requirement as it can never be enforced.. simply because you contacted someone and they have no interest in being your slave or even a slave at all, does not mean that they must respond to please you.

And some subs/slaves only do what their Master/Mistress tells them to do

Traveler
01-15-2008, 02:07 PM
This is why the internet is not the place one can truly enforce things. Because of this kind of mindset, maturity, view and reasoning. Now we have typed to you and explained things out, understanding your reasoning. Stating here you will not do this is a little redundant. Not once, but twice. Not only have we communicated out of this forum, we wrote above it is WAS done. We are NOT REQUIRING it now. It does give an example of what we could be asked of a perspective submissive\slave or what is preferred over a one word to a two-sentence response. Alternatively, a hint to those who respond.

Sometimes it is not the requirement made but the mind set to do so even if not within service, just as a symbol of respect. We are on the internet with no way to enforce things. Where as if we had one in our physical reach, we could enforce this easily. The majority of those on the internet seem to be bigger and bolder than in real life. The mask of the internet and the separation of personal emotion as well. They have no true emotion to react. They can react any way they want. Vice standing in front of me they would conduct them self as how they title him/herself unless other wise agreed upon. Just like our typed conversations so far. The phrase of one’s alligator mouth has over done their hummingbird ass comes to mind. Moreover, a lot type big but face to face cannot do or fold under the face-to-face actions.

While it is true that some submissive\slaves here will only do what their own Master/Mistress asks them to do, they are generally still “green” in the lifestyle. Or, they have just entered into a new relationship with their current Owner, not having time to build trust. A good Master/Mistress will never give a submissive\slave to someone that He/She does not trust. A submissive\slave that has been in lifestyle for several years will come to understand that not everything revolves around pleasure, pain, and control. Some things are about showing respect. It is the same idea as showing respect to the elders around you even if they are not related to you.

If you are still having trouble understanding the difference between enforcing a requirement over the internet versus in physical presence, I cannot explain any better. At this time for this is a conversation that has worked itself into redundancy. There is no need to continue this conversation in this thread.

Traveler
02-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Over 1600 people have looked, wondering how many of those are within the requirements that are basic within our requirements. But still few contacts and fewer more with a second message. Ans many who have lowered the level of what we thought would be found here. But a few still are here that counter balance that balance as well. For those who want to know. We are still looking and still trying to find one to enter into service. We will be starting a special thread and offer so please look for it. It is because of the over abundance of male ratio here and perhaps we will be convinced that there is one that can become what we need. So look and read. We still prefer a female but will try the other sex to see what happens.

Traveler
02-11-2008, 12:16 PM
posted in almost every thread, people can see your offer and decide for themselves

And this just in to me. Does this mean I am to stop trying and just sit back and wait. That has gotten us no where on other sites. Have I not take the advice given and contact the members I find that are within the basic requirements, seeing if they are willing to converse. Or am I to change my signature which gives the basic requirements each time wherever I post? We even opened the requirements up a little here. Then once again we opened it up to a male possibility. But where does this go? I have no idea. These posts are ever going. Unless closed or removed. How I am to know which is filled, they have taken a Owner, unless stated in that thread. My placing the offer as a signature is just a way to keep it in forefront of people's minds. It also tells others that I am still searching for the right one.

Yes, I would expect any one who reads this to decide for themselves. I can not force someone into the lifestyle and would not want to do so. I bid my time trying to find the one or two that will work out the best. Until then I am ignored or worse written rudely to. Still I look for the one or two to fit my needs.

Traveler
02-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Still seem lost within the system with the request and looking. A few new requests of female slave looking and each we have responded to. Yet we still wait for some type of response from them. But we find silence is the fashion most prefer to answer with. With this type of response, we wonder just how many read for content of what has been asked. Or even look at it. No side comments or questions. Nor any feedback of any type. Sometimes I wonder if letting this slide within the back pages is what should be done as many others I have read. None seem to be closed but just remain open waiting for someone to answer or just left and forgotten. But that is not us. We look and wait. In addition, even the male posting having over 200 looks still has gotten little attention. So once again, I bring this up to the front of the pages, which may or may not be correct. However, it does show that we are still looking and perhaps someone will read fully and contact us upon this offer. Then again...........

kennethquenn
03-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Hello master,im SLAVE KENNETH from PHILLIPHINE,im a slave property for ur use master,anyhow you me ,i will work for you.im the first child of my late parent,i work as a slave to takecare of my younger once,i will be submissive and obedient to my master rules and regulations.i have been a slave all my life,i will cook you a good meal master,do ur housekeepin,make use of me in bed as long as you want master,i will never look my master eyes wen you are talkin master.im ready to relocate if you want master.SLAVEKENNETH

Wanted:
Female
{18} 21-28 {30} of age
Of Medium build
Willing to relocate
To enter in 24/7 service
Red, auburn to black hair
True to One’s words and honor
Common Sense and Intelligence
No medical problems
Able to carry tables and boxes
Willing to work long, hard, and extended days