PDA

View Full Version : 18/male- looking to try some dares please

dabigone
09-28-2010, 07:20 AM
Hi, I've been active on the site for a while now, but have only posted dares so far. Reading all the reactions to my dares has got me interested in trying it myself, so here it goes.
So some start-up info:
I'm in college till friday evening, when my parents will be taking me home for x amount of time.
I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I'm a vegetarian.
As I'm new, some of my limits may be subject to change, I'll let you know as I know lol.
As a final thought, thank you in advance for posting a dare for me, and I'll try to reply to every one of them.

P.S. I'll also accept and answer any truths I recieve, thanks again.

male23
09-28-2010, 08:11 AM
Maybe http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=334992#post334992 ?

dabigone
10-01-2010, 04:31 AM
Hey, only one person with a dare? What gives lol? Anyway, I've got a five hour trip ahead of me later, any dares? Keep in mind that I'll be in the back of my parents car. We'll prolly make a couple bathroom breaks and maybe stop to eat, so be creative! Thanks in advance.

linearizationcannon
10-01-2010, 07:33 AM
I'd give you some dares, but I'm bad at newbie dares. Mine tend to be overly elaborate an extreme.

dabigone
10-01-2010, 10:45 AM
I'd give you some dares, but I'm bad at newbie dares. Mine tend to be overly elaborate an extreme.

Hey thanks, if you'd like you can give it to me anyway. I'm new and don't really know my limits or what I can do yet, but I'm willing to try most anything. And if it's too extreme I'll be sure to let you know lol.