PDA

View Full Version : Ask me questions

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 07:42 AM
Im an 19 year old Australian/British female.

Ask me anything you wish, really interesting questions will be answered first :D

Sharp Nacelle
09-27-2010, 07:44 AM
Can we be held responsible for our actions if our universe is run strictly according to physical laws and there is no divine intervention to enable us to have free will?

RockNroll1_1
09-27-2010, 07:45 AM
how long will it take you to stretch your ass to insert 3 fingers in ?

RockNroll1_1
Can we be held responsible for our actions if our universe is run strictly according to physical laws and there is no divine intervention to enable us to have free will?

hahahahahahahahahaha

Sharp Nacelle
^^ Damn, I should have asked that.

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 07:47 AM

Yes we can, its all the fault of plastic bags! You've used them, its Karma!

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 07:48 AM
how long will it take you to stretch your ass to insert 3 fingers in ?

I managed that once. And I was extremely turned on in order to do it.

RockNroll1_1
09-27-2010, 07:49 AM
what would turn u on right now ?

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 07:51 AM
what would turn u on right now ?

A hard cock and guy who knew how to use it .... for several hours.

RockNroll1_1
09-27-2010, 07:52 AM
thats why they invented toys, u have any ?

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 07:54 AM
thats why they invented toys, u have any ?

Yes I do, I have a double dildo, very bendy and very useful.

RockNroll1_1
09-27-2010, 07:55 AM
ever stuck it up ur ass ? did u like it ? how usually do u do it ?

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 08:00 AM
ever stuck it up ur ass ? did u like it ? how usually do u do it ?

Of course it goes up my ass, its a double dildo, thats what it is for lol. And yes I like it very much.

I find best position to administer this little pleasure is either on my side with a leg raised; on my back with hips raised or on all fours.

RockNroll1_1
09-27-2010, 08:01 AM
have u done dares on cam be4 ? what about cybersex ?

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 08:04 AM
have u done dares on cam be4 ? what about cybersex ?

I have masturbated on cam before, but that was for a bf. But now dont have cam ..... which might be a good thing. Done plenty of cyber.

RockNroll1_1
09-27-2010, 08:06 AM
whats the hardest dare u have done here ?

are u still with that bf ?

when do u think u will get married ?

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 08:10 AM
whats the hardest dare u have done here ?

are u still with that bf ?

when do u think u will get married ?

I havent been given a hard dare yet.

No, that bf couldnt cope with my sexual demands and told me so.

Ive never thought about marriage, although was engaged to above bf.

Sharp Nacelle
09-27-2010, 08:13 AM
Have you never used your double-ended dildo with another girl?

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 08:14 AM
Have you never used your double-ended dildo with another girl?

Unfortunately no, but would like to.

RockNroll1_1
09-27-2010, 08:16 AM
who do u live with ?

when is the last time u masturbated ?

when do u think u will again ?

what are u wearing now ?

whats ur mobile brand

Sharp Nacelle
09-27-2010, 08:17 AM
Unfortunately no, but would like to.

Hmm, that's probably the result of your karmatic system of divine retribution apportioning that potential use of double-ended dildos to people who deserved it previously. Typical.

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 08:21 AM
who do u live with ?

when is the last time u masturbated ?

when do u think u will again ?

what are u wearing now ?

whats ur mobile brand

I moved back in with my parents, but am soon to be moving to my own place at the weekend - YES!!!

I masturbated about an hour ago.

Probably within the next 15 minutes, if im not disturbed.

Im wearing polka dot shorts and a pink t-shirt ... its 12.50am here and Im in my room.

My mobile brand? I think is a cheap sim chip bought from Woolworths. And it works fine lol.

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 08:24 AM
Hmm, that's probably the result of your karmatic system of divine retribution apportioning that potential use of double-ended dildos to people who deserved it previously. Typical.

*tuts* sexual karma doesnt work like that. If I had used my double dildo on those who deserved a good seeing too, I would be rewarded with more, surely :confused:

Sharp Nacelle
09-27-2010, 08:28 AM
*tuts* sexual karma doesnt work like that. If I had used my double dildo on those who deserved a good seeing too, I would be rewarded with more, surely :confused:

Ah, but generally karma acts one life removed from the current one. Unless you mean that karma operates within your lifetime. If so, what have you done to deserve another girl to use your said dildo?

RockNroll1_1
09-27-2010, 08:28 AM
how would u masturbate ? discribe in full boring detail

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 08:31 AM
Ah, but generally karma acts one life removed from the current one. Unless you mean that karma operates within your lifetime. If so, what have you done to deserve another girl to use your said dildo?

I believe in the 'I've been a very good girl, I should get a treat' type of karma. If, through unselfish actions, I have brought great pleasure to others, surely I should be rewarded with said great pleasure?? No??

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 08:38 AM
how would u masturbate ? discribe in full boring detail

Ahh well this is one of my favourite activities and I try different positions to add interest.

Mostly commonly, when in bed .... either at night or upon waking it will be the sleepy, on my back, legs spread, two finger stroke and dip affair. Getting faster until I orgasm. Then repeated, often inbetween falling asleep. Otherwise, on all fours is a good position, leaning over tables, spread eagled on the couch, or a quickie in the car.

During other times of the day, it all depends where I am. If out, I will use the public toilets and masturbate standing up. Mostly though when at home and when I have more time to enjoy myself, I will include my toy after a vigorous bout of finger stimulation.

One of my favourite masturbation rituals is to position myself in front of a partner and masturbate right in front of him, with him not being allowed to touch me. He has to watch, up close and can only join in, if and when I say so.

JohnJAdams1970
09-27-2010, 09:34 AM
What is your favorite pair of shoes?

Dressy, or casual? Heels, flats, open, closed? Details, please!

Why is this pair your favorite?

Are the shoes comfortable, or just good looking?

Sharp Nacelle
09-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Why 'XaioLang' as a user name?

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 04:15 PM
What is your favorite pair of shoes?

Currently I own several pairs of flat pumps (de riguer in Australia), but back in England I owned a killer pair of 4inch metal spike healed, ankle straped stilettos, which I loved.

Dressy, or casual? Heels, flats, open, closed? Details, please!

I do both, but at moment mainly casual (again de riguer in Australia). One purple spangly pair of pumps, two black work pairs and a pair of Chanel pumps that I cherish with a psychotic passion.

Why is this pair your favorite?

Because they are Chanel, they were bought for me and are very expensive. Everything a girl craves.

Are the shoes comfortable, or just good looking?

The metal spiked heels were surprisingly comfortable for 5 minutes, then agony. But one must suffer for one's art. The pumps are extremely comfortable. All are good looking.

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 04:16 PM
Why 'XaioLang' as a user name?

My Master choose it for me, its a nickname, it means Little Wolf.

Cabowabo
09-27-2010, 04:19 PM
What size are your breasts?
Do you enjoy giving blowjobs?
Spit or Swallow?
Favorite sexual position?
Do you enjoy getting oral?
Have you ever orgasmed by sitting on a guys face?

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 04:32 PM
What size are your breasts?

Im the proud owner of perky 28DD's. My girls!

Do you enjoy giving blowjobs?

I love giving blowjobs and will happily spend ages playing and am rather proud of my techniques. I take pride in my work.

Spit or Swallow?

Spitting is rude. I swallow if my lover/Master wishes me too. I like to taste my lovers and dont mind where it goes.

Favorite sexual position?

OOOh so many to choose from. I was told it is called the butterfly, but I'm not sure if that is correct. But its the one where Im on my back, with my knees pressed/pushed against my chest. I love that one.

Do you enjoy getting oral?

Of course, but I often need little breaks, as I get too excited.

Have you ever orgasmed by sitting on a guys face?

Yes, plenty of times.

Cabowabo
09-27-2010, 04:45 PM
How tall are you?
Figure?
Favorite body part?
Least favorite body part?
What are you wearing?
Favorite underwear?

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 04:58 PM
How tall are you?

Im 5'6" tall, so average.

Figure?

Well Im busty (obviously) but everything else is what I consider normal. My hips arent particularly womanly, and I dont have a big ass either lol. Weighed myself yesterday and it was I think 54kgs approx, but dont know if thats average/good blah.

Favorite body part?

Well I love my boobies. I love my pixie ears. I'm also the proud owner of small vampire teeth (natural). Ive been told I have nice eyes and mouth, but currently Im loving my tattoo'd arms.

Least favorite body part?

Umm not sure to be honest.

What are you wearing?

Currently wearing a floaty maxi dress and t-shirt.

Favorite underwear?

I love, lurve balconette bra's, they show of my girls to perfection. Preferablly in lacy black or jewel colours. And I love boyshorts, when I wear panties.

RockNroll1_1
09-28-2010, 03:54 AM
how many things have u inserted in ur anus ?

XiaoLang
09-28-2010, 06:03 AM
how many things have u inserted in ur anus ?

Only penis's, dildo's, fingers and tongue's have been in my ass. :D obviously not all at the same time.

RockNroll1_1
09-28-2010, 06:21 AM
discribe your daily routine ?

XiaoLang
09-28-2010, 06:34 AM
discribe your daily routine ?

Well currently whilst im inbetween jobs. I wake at about 5.30am, masturbate (if allowed), shower and masturbate (if allowed), drive my parents into the city to work. Come home, get online and play mmorpg games, I wont say which lol. Chat to friends, cook, clean, do my chores, walk my dog, help my brother, if Im bored Ill also masturbate (if allowed and take instruction from my Master). Drive back to the city and pick up parents again, home, more cooking, dog walking, back on computer. More masturbation/instructions/punishment/reward as my Master sees fit. And thats it roughly and in all its boring glory.

RockNroll1_1
09-28-2010, 06:51 AM
with who did u have the bests sex ? discribe how it was?

XiaoLang
09-28-2010, 06:58 AM
with who did u have the bests sex ? discribe how it was?

The best sex so far has been with my ex ex. Although the ex was very good. My ex ex pretty much showed me the ropes lol. He was kind of experienced, older than me and was the first guy to ever hold me down during sex. It was because of him I discovered I prefer rough sex. I cant describe a particular incident as this was a long term relationship. Just the sex was fantastic, he turned me into a sex fiend and then complained about it and we separated.

My ex was good because he really went in for extremely rough/violent sex. Maybe sometimes a bit too much lol - I still have some marks.

RockNroll1_1
09-28-2010, 07:02 AM
whats your best friends name ? where is she/him now ? how often do u see her/him? and do they know about yor fetishes ?

XiaoLang
09-28-2010, 07:05 AM
whats your best friends name ? where is she/him now ? how often do u see her/him? and do they know about yor fetishes ?

My best friend is called Jack, but I dont see him that often anymore (he has a new girlfriend lol), although we stay in contact on an almost daily basis. My best girlfriend is Maria and she is local to me and I see her a couple of times a week. Jack knows about my fetishes, but Maria only knows of some lol.

RockNroll1_1
09-28-2010, 07:14 AM
whats ur fav sport ?

fav series of all time ?

fav drink ? (including liqour)

fav color ?

XiaoLang
09-28-2010, 07:25 AM
whats ur fav sport ?

As a kid I loved gymnastics, but now its the very gladiator sport of rugby (im a brit remember) and Im partial to cricket .... but now also developing a taste for Aussie Rules Footy.

fav series of all time ?

Oh difficult choice. I loved Farscape and when I was young it was Cow and Chicken. I've probably forgotten something.

fav drink ? (including liqour)

I have a fetish for iced coffee, I seriously cant turn that down. I love cocktails, strawberry daiquiri's lmao (so girly) and Southern Comfort.

fav color ?

Im partial to purple and also silver.

RockNroll1_1
09-28-2010, 07:32 AM
discribe what your wearing now ?

have u masturbated 2day ? how many? will u more ?

what did u eat 2day?

XiaoLang
09-28-2010, 07:36 AM
discribe what your wearing now ?

Well its midnight here and Im ready for bed. Im wearing dark pinky pj bottoms and a t-shirt/vesty thing.

have u masturbated 2day ? how many? will u more ?

have I masturbated today hahaha sure thing. I think Ive probably masturbated about 8/9 maybe 10 individual times. I intend to masturbate when in bed.

what did u eat 2day?

Slice of toast and peanut butter for breakfast. Iced coffee lol. Forgot lunch. Bruschetta for supper.

RockNroll1_1
09-28-2010, 07:41 AM
dont u get enough playing with yourself ? :p

would u fuck some1 for 1000 dollars ?

XiaoLang
09-28-2010, 07:45 AM
dont u get enough playing with yourself ? :p

Nope, never. Do you?? Come on, its free, its fun and makes you feel relaxed and good.

would u fuck some1 for 1000 dollars ?

Doubtful. I can make that easily working, so dont feel the need to fuck someone offering it to me. But then if a bf offered, I'd fuck him for the money lol.

RockNroll1_1
09-28-2010, 07:57 AM
do u like to swallow cum ?

XiaoLang
09-28-2010, 08:02 AM
do u like to swallow cum ?

I dont mind at all. If my partner wishes me to do so, I do.

Cabowabo
09-28-2010, 05:36 PM
Have you ever flashed someone?
Have you ever masterbated in public? If so, where?
Have you ever had experiences with a girl? If so, what's the farthest you've gone?

XiaoLang
09-28-2010, 06:17 PM
Have you ever flashed someone?
Have you ever masterbated in public? If so, where?
Have you ever had experiences with a girl? If so, what's the farthest you've gone?

Yes I have flashed my boobs on a couple of occasions, mostly to friends.

the only public masturbation, hasnt been in full view. a quickie in a public toilet and the toilets at work being the most public ive done. Oooh no just remembered I did mutual masturbation with an ex in a park once.

Yes Ive had a few experiences with girls, all very enjoyable. The farthest was oral sex.

RockNroll1_1
09-28-2010, 08:18 PM
how many ice could ur anus hold ? try it

XiaoLang
09-29-2010, 02:18 AM
how many ice could ur anus hold ? try it

This I have tried. My Master has requested it. I failed, couldnt get the bugger in. Tried since, and still couldnt do it lol. Havent given up on eventually finding out what it is like.