PDA

View Full Version : 29/f make my work day fun ;-)

salsabug
09-27-2010, 04:26 AM
Hi all,

Any suggestions for making my work day more fun?! ;-)

Salsabug

RockNroll1_1
09-27-2010, 04:29 AM
if u have a butt-plug wear it 2 work.

Memories for Life
09-27-2010, 04:32 AM
What's your job?

What do you do each day typically?

Which of your co-workers make you wet and which make you want to vomit? (You can use pretend names in place of real ones)

Which parts of your office are heavily traveled and which parts are least visited?

EmilyTORD
09-27-2010, 04:36 AM
to make your work day fun

DON'T GO TO WORK!!!!

just my 2 cents

Em

salsabug
09-27-2010, 05:21 AM
What's your job?

What do you do each day typically?

Which of your co-workers make you wet and which make you want to vomit? (You can use pretend names in place of real ones)

Which parts of your office are heavily traveled and which parts are least visited?

I manage contracts and contractors.
I work in an open plan office and most of my time is spent either in front of my computer or in meetings.
Most of the office is quite busy but there are some quiter meeting rooms

Memories for Life
09-27-2010, 05:41 AM
I manage contracts and contractors.
I work in an open plan office and most of my time is spent either in front of my computer or in meetings.
Most of the office is quite busy but there are some quiter meeting rooms

Going without panties is a given but if you have a one-on-one meet with a contractor, choose a "quieter" meeting room. Load up your pussy with pens and when you need to write something, stand up and reach under your dress and pull one out. If it's dripping with fluid all the better!

sinaleko
09-27-2010, 06:07 AM
get off your pants , try to put it on the floor in any place without someone notice you
and watch the reactions when someone find it...

XiaoLang
09-27-2010, 08:02 AM
Hi all,

Any suggestions for making my work day more fun?! ;-)

Salsabug

First copy your boobs in the photocopier and then fax it to a random person.

When just out of sight of office colleagues, hump a piece of furniture.

cahill807
09-29-2010, 08:52 AM
the one about the pens was pretty good---but you should get yourself some of those chinese balls, inset them in your ass and vagina and then cross your legs and masturbate yourself in a meeting--no panties of course and some pics would be nice--pm me on this!

jimmy13
09-29-2010, 11:23 AM
wear a quarter cup bra to work, one that's a bright colour under a semi-sheer white blouse. Therefore you won't be braless, but quarter cups are quite difficult to keep in when you're curvy! :)

That should attract some attention, then see how many times you can slip the word "erection" into a meeting.

You can also try removing your panties at your computer, and then hiding them (but not too well) somewhere on your desk.

Bubuk
09-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Tie long thread to panties. Сatch thread around something and let panties fall down.

andy4
09-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Bring your biggest and smallest vibrator or dildo in. While sitting at your desk you most have the large one in hopefully it is long enough to stick out of your pussy so every move will cause it to bottom out.

Change to the small for meetings panties are your choice

andy4
09-29-2010, 02:13 PM
If there are other women about your size go into s conference and masturbate through your panties getting them soaking wet then leave them under the table and see what happens

andy4
09-29-2010, 02:16 PM
A more risky dare would be to go into a conference close the door but do not lock it. Have a bag with field clothes in it sitting on the table strip down and pretend to be changing

andy4
09-29-2010, 02:25 PM
More more risky

Wear a button up blouse and either a front close bra or no bra.

While sitting at your desk undo the button in front of your tits tie a string around each nipple and the other end to your mouse make sure they are somewhat tight hopefully you will be working on cadd

AtariMan
09-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Expose yourself as many times as possible. Doesn't have to be when anyone is looking, but your tits/ass/pussy should be clearly visible. So you could just pull down the front of your shirt/bra.

In the bathroom stall doesn't count, but in the open bathroom does.

You're looking for two things, 1) how many times you can do it a day 2) how long you can expose yourself before covering it back up.