PDA

View Full Version : 19/Male - Dares Please!

Servitude
09-27-2010, 12:48 AM
So, during four days of the week, I spend the afternoon, evening and nights alone and am looking for dares to do during them.

I'm into just about anything (well, that I can think of at the very least). Some personal favorites are pain related things (this includes spankings), anal, humiliation, wardrobe control (underwear + clothing, etc.), ageplay, petplay, etc. etc. Too be honest, so long as it isn't anything I've listed that I don't like in my signature, chances are I'll do it.

Also, FYI: If you want to do something feminization-related as a dare, I'm an IRL transvestite. I have all the materials of such, but you should probably be creative with it, 'cuz just wearing panties is a normal thing for me.

Thank you in advance!

Servitude
09-28-2010, 01:45 AM
Nothing, huh? :/

Punisher37
09-28-2010, 07:45 AM
Strip to boxer briefs. Double over a belt and spank yourself on your but 6 times and then 6 more times on the rest of the back of your legs covered by the boxer briefs.

Not very original but I can mix it up if you elaborate on what you mean by ageplay and humiliation? What age are you thinking? What kind of things are humiliating but respect your limits?