PDA

View Full Version : Week at Abi's!!!

busted
09-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Decided to spend the week at abi's (gf) house and treck it to school every day. If you dont already know she lives on a farm so yeah lots of fields and stuff. We normally get home from school like 5pm so mainly evening dares please. Starting with no limits but we'll see as we go along. Might upload pictures to album again, depending on dares :)

So, give us all your truths and dares please :)

Jacques
09-26-2010, 12:13 PM
Decided to spend the week at abi's (gf) house and treck it to school every day. If you dont already know she lives on a farm so yeah lots of fields and stuff. We normally get home from school like 5pm so mainly evening dares please. Starting with no limits but we'll see as we go along. Might upload pictures to album again, depending on dares :)

So, give us all your truths and dares please :)

Every night you're there, choose one of the following options, this is what you can wear to bed- You can either choose the whole week in advance, or choose one night at a time. To choose which options, write each number on a piece of paper, put them into a hat and pick one out, once you've picked a number, this option is not available again.

1. Fully clothed
2. Underwear and socks
3. Topless, wearing trousers and underwear
4. T-shirt and underwear
5. T-shirt, nothing below the waist except socks
6. Dressing gown, or a towel
7. Some sort of make-shift underwear/ loincloth
8. A hat, and a single sock, not worn on a foot if you know what I mean...
9. Wearing your girlfriend's underwear
10. Naked

In addition, each night you must change into this 'outfit' and perform one dare you get given, or if you don't get any, from before you clean your teeth etc, to after you have a shower in the morning.

This dare can apply to you and your girlfriend, with the ten choices being used between you. (adding two extra options if you're there for more than five nights)

busted
09-26-2010, 01:38 PM
Thanks, thats an awesome dare we'll make sure we stick to it :D

We've already rolled for tonight and I got a 4 (T-Shirt and Underware) and Abi rolled a 3 (Topless, wearing trousers and underwear).

Please keep this in mind for any other dares. :)

srs53
09-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Anytime you and/or Abi are at or around the farm you are to be barefoot. In addition, a nice romantic walk through the pastures at least twice during the week should prove interesting.

busted
09-27-2010, 10:41 AM
Well make sure we do that one :)*

Rolled for tonight, I got a 2 (Underwear and socks) and Abi got a 5 (T-shirt, nothing below the waist except socks) Please bare in mind for other dares :D*

Jacques
09-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Well make sure we do that one :)*

Rolled for tonight, I got a 2 (Underwear and socks) and Abi got a 5 (T-shirt, nothing below the waist except socks) Please bare in mind for other dares :D*

I like the idea of picking with a dice- much simpler, it misses out four options though, so from tomorrow onwards, use two dice (or roll twice if you can only find one), option 1 becomes 11, and if you roll 12, you can pick from any of the other 11 options.

(Oh, and the pun was very witty)

For tonight (or tomorrow night if you don't read it until then):
To combine the barefoot/ walk around with the clothing dare, you must for a walk outside for at least five minutes, whoever's feet are on the floor can wear socks (+ shoes if ground wet) but only one of you can feet on the ground at any one time. The other must be barefoot, and to keep their feet off the ground must either get carried, walk using only hands (eg. handstand or like you would in a wheelbarrow race) or stand on the other person's feet to make it round. You must also switch the person with their feet on the floor at least once.

As (if you do this tonight at least) this will be worse for your girlfriend than it is for you, if during the walk both of your feet touch the floor at once three times, you lose your underwear for the remainder of the walk and for ten minutes once back inside. (I would suggest you don't tell her this bit until afterward to avoid the possibility of her cheating...)

busted
09-27-2010, 12:06 PM
We just did this :D The walk took about 10 minuets, for the first 5 I gave her a piggy back ride. Then we swapped over and i stood on her feat for about a minute till she started to moan :P So for the rest of the time she clinged her arms around my neck and her LONG legs around my waist :)

Jacques
09-27-2010, 12:16 PM
We just did this :D The walk took about 10 minuets, for the first 5 I gave her a piggy back ride. Then we swapped over and i stood on her feat for about a minute till she started to moan :P So for the rest of the time she clinged her arms around my neck and her LONG legs around my waist :)

Bravo!

I was planning on giving one dare a day for the rest of the week- as a first attempt practice for my dare advent calendar coming December (I know it's september, but I have last year to beat, so sometimes it pays to plan christmas early...) but as no one else seems to have posted, if you want more tonight I will try to come up with some- if not, until tomorrow...

busted
09-27-2010, 12:19 PM

Jacques
09-27-2010, 12:43 PM
No problem, so further dares for tonight:

1.Each get a felt-tip pen, then at the same time draw a line around the other person's body, draw the line as far as you can without crossing/ breaking it. The line can go inside clothing as long as you are able to draw far enough for it to come out the other side without breaking. You can also move around (slowly) whilst drawing. You each have to try and draw the line around as much of the other person as possible. The first person to break or cross over the line loses and must keep the winner's name written on them (in any positions the winner chooses) for the rest of the week.

2.Go back outside into a field or large-ish area, with two pieces of fabric you can use as blindfolds, put the blindfolds on, then remove all clothing except shoes and socks, put your clothing in two piles, then walk around the field, spinning each other and trying to make the other person forget where they're clothes are. When you are ready each of you can tell the other to stop and spin round three times.

You must now each try to find your way back to your clothes. Whoever finds theirs first can take off the blindfold and get dressed, then pick up the other person's clothes and walk/ run around with them, saying 'marco' every twenty seconds. The other person cannot get dressed until they tap the winner on the shoulder, and if one of you can lead the other all the way back to the house- the loser must streak round the house once before getting dressed.

3. You must each try to be the last person to speak before you fall asleep (assuming you're in same room)

Her birthday? How old is she? What are your plans for the evening?

busted
09-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Hey, I've been allowed to write this time :) xx

1.) Tbh I'm not sure if we did this write ") But... He's now got abi written on his chest and we'll see if he's so keen to show off his "six pack" in p.e this week :D

2.) We both used our school ties to cover our eyes. He kept "accidentally" putting his hand a bit to high up my chest for my liking :O He managed to find his clothes before me, but not by much so with my "long" legs I easily managed to sprint and catch him :)*

3.) Welll he started on the couch last night, then he ended sleeping on the floor in my room and well somehow he manage to convince me to let him sleep in my bed with me.*

Yeeeek!!! I'll be 16 :D

Jacques
09-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Hey, I've been allowed to write this time :) xx

1.) Tbh I'm not sure if we did this write ") But... He's now got abi written on his chest and we'll see if he's so keen to show off his "six pack" in p.e this week :D

2.) We both used our school ties to cover our eyes. He kept "accidentally" putting his hand a bit to high up my chest for my liking :O He managed to find his clothes before me, but not by much so with my "long" legs I easily managed to sprint and catch him :)*

3.) Welll he started on the couch last night, then he ended sleeping on the floor in my room and well somehow he manage to convince me to let him sleep in my bed with me.*

Yeeeek!!! I'll be 16 :D

I'm guessing you would be Abi? (unless it's been Abi all along- duh duh duh...)

So do you enjoy dares, or are you a reluctant partner? Will you be sticking to the clothing items for bed dare if he's in it with you?

Hmm- if you have school ties, use his to tie his hands behind his back when you go to bed, so that he has to keep them to himself... in fact you could even do it now and see how he mananges getting ready for bed without hands...

Oh, and if you're still doing dares, I dare you to create your own profile, and pick any three truth threads to answer as a introduction.

Hmm- well, as it's your birthday on thurs, and this thread is for dares all week, would you prefer for people to come up with 16 dares for you to do to celebrate, or to come up with sixteen dares for busted to do instead?

Finally, are your limits always the same as his?

busted
09-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Yep, I'm Abi :D xx

haha yep there something different and fun to do, and yep again were pretty open with each other anyway ;)

haha that's a nice idea, I'll defiantly make sure I do that one :D

I prefer dares that involve both us <3
Our limits are normally the same yea

Hmm I'll create a profile later :)

Jacques
09-27-2010, 01:43 PM
Hi! Nice to make your acquaintance! So what's your favourite dare you've done? (not just tonight, ever, and question is for both of you)

Openness is good, especially for this sort of thing!

Are you still looking for dares? Spooks is good but I like multi-tasking, and it looks like no one else is daring this evening...

What are your two's limits anyway- busted said none to start- but that's a bit extreme and unrealistic (some things on here are so gross)

busted
09-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Fun dares really I suppose :D*

Yep, truth and dares ")

Nothing gross/disgusting and illegal I guess :)

Jacques
09-27-2010, 02:11 PM
Ok:

Truths:

How long have you been going out together for?

Do either of you have secrets the other doesn't know about?

What was the first dare you ever did together?

When was the first time you saw each other naked?

Do you believe in no sex before marriage, and are you religious (any religion)?

Are there any dares either of you want to do, but don't think the other would?

What are your favourite books?

Dares:
Try to cuddle each other sitting back to back, moving your arms backwards.

Put on each other's school uniforms and walking up and down as on a catwalk, then do the same picking out an outfit for each from clothes around the room

Tomorrow morning, put a spare pair of each other's underwear in your bags, then keep them in there all day.

If you have a thong/ bikini, busted must wear it to sleep in

Tie busted's hands behind his back with one tie, and his feet together with the other, he must then try and get from your room to any room in your house you choose and back. Time him, and when he gets back he can tie your hands and feet in the same way, and you have to try and beat his time. Whoever was slower then has to do it again wearing just a towel.

When getting ready for bed, brush each other's teeth (assuming his hands are tied at this point you can brush your own, but have to undress him instead)

When you're in bed, before going to bed, blindfold him and spend ten minutes teasing him- you can stroke, tickle, nibble etc but he can't see or touch, after this, if he can stand it and doesn't ask you to stop, let him do the same to you.

busted
09-27-2010, 02:29 PM
5 months <3*

Guess so but nothing major about each other

Run across a field in just underwear

About 2 months ago ;)

Nope and nope

Not on the top of our minds*

Abi: Read way too many to have a favourite.
Zac: Only read the Harry Potter books*

Dares:

This was painful!!! We managed to do it though, and yet again he kept putting his hands too high "by accident" ;)

Pahaa all I can say is a skirt really dosent suit him!!!

Should be fairly easy :)

Can't really do this one because of the first dare you gave us "/

Took him 2 mins 41 and me 2 mins 38 *yesssss!!! He just managed to make it the second time without the towel revealing "(

Brushed each others teeth, felt so weird and... Unnatural lol*

That could get interesting ;)

Jacques
09-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Ok- if not favourite book, what are some of your favourite authors (to abi only obviously)

How long is his dick, and have you ever measured it?

Have you played truth or dare with people other than each other?

Have you ever skinny dipped?

Btw- if his username is busted, shouldn't yours being something like mcfly (or something coolers?) alter egos and all that!

Hmm- yeah I'd forgotten about that, in that case he has to wear it to school tomorrow (or if he's too chicken, from when you get home until you roll for tomorrows sleeping clothing dare) If he'll do it, you either have to wear his boxers, or go commando- his choice.

In any case, off to bed soon, so can't think of any more dares tonight... maybe tomorrow- let me know how the last dare of the night goes.... good luck (to him lol)

busted
09-27-2010, 11:01 PM
I've got nothing to compare it to, but maybe like 7 or 8 "inches" as you guys say ;)

Yep

Nope

He says he'll do it Tonight and I have to go commando :)

Jacques
09-28-2010, 11:48 AM
I've got nothing to compare it to, but maybe like 7 or 8 "inches" as you guys say ;)

Hmm- well then I dare you to measure it with ruler/ tape measure. (I assume thats what you mean by compare it to?)

He says he'll do it Tonight and I have to go commando :)

Have fun!

Dares for tonight (if you're still doing dares):

Once busted is wearing the thong, wedgie him and post a picture from behind showing the thong over the top of trousers. (on the first post you suggested pictures was not a limit, but if this is then don't do that bit)

Play a game like chess, draughts etc- anything with pieces that can be lost (online if you don't have the games) Each time one of you loses a piece, you gain a point, whoever loses the game gains three points. Keep a tally of the points you each have, as the loser must then do the following dares to make up the number of points they have acquired from the game.

1 point- Do 20 press ups or sit ups
2 points- Do 25 sit ups or sit ups in underwear (this would count as 4 points if Abi lost due to the going commando)
3 points- Tie hands and feet together, and let the other person tickle you for three minutes
4 points- Do 40 star jumps outside wearing just a towel, if it falls off it can only be picked after 20, if it falls off after that must wait until all 40 are done
5 points- The winner holds an ice cube against the loser's nipple, balls, dick or clit for 50 seconds (can be moved between parts during this time)
6 points- The lose must crawl through any six rooms of the house chosen by the winner- the six do not have to be next to each other, and the loser must touch the back wall of each and go out. (If there aren't six empty rooms, choose objects/ landmarks outside for the remainder)
7 points- The loser must do anything that the winner says for seven minutes
8 points- Blindfold the loser, they must then remove all clothes and go outside, then stand naked hands on head for eight minutes, they have to count themselves, and each time they move their hands before eight mins are up get an extra point.
9 points- Whoever loses has to write the winners name on themselves in nine place every day for nine days (they must be in different places each day and the places are chosen by the winner)
10 points- the loser goes over the winners knees for ten spanks to the bare bum (as this is a bit easy for the highest points, they must do this ten times before the end of the week)

Whoa- that's a longer dare that I thought it'd be- I'll leave it at that for now!

busted
09-28-2010, 11:48 AM
We've rolled for tonight :) I got a 6 (Dressing gown, or a towel) and Ab's has rolles a 9 (Wearing your girlfriend's underwear) So we've agreed she gets to wear her bra but has to wear my boxers :)

Please bare in mind for other dares :)

busted
09-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Hey, i'm back in control now :D xx (Abi)

I can now officialy say it is 7 inches ;)

I've got the picture on my computer, but I will upload it some other time :)

We played chess, well our rules anyway as we weren't 100% sure how to play lol I lost, with 5 points (The winner holds an ice cube against the loser's nipple, balls, dick or clit for 50 seconds (can be moved between parts during this time) You can guess where he decided to put the ice, he's become obssesd with by booooobies all of a sudden!!! I think this site could be a bad example on him :eek:

Jacques
09-28-2010, 01:46 PM
We played chess, well our rules anyway as we weren't 100% sure how to play lol I lost, with 5 points (The winner holds an ice cube against the loser's nipple, balls, dick or clit for 50 seconds (can be moved between parts during this time) You can guess where he decided to put the ice, he's become obssesd with by booooobies all of a sudden!!! I think this site could be a bad example on him :eek:

Firstly- what are your rules for chess?

We wouldn't want the site becoming a bad influence would we? therefore:

For the rest of the time he is staying at your house, every time he touches your breasts, you can spank his bare bum five times, and he has to do one dare from the list of points dares from the last dare.

Lastly, as a separate dare, stand back to back wearing only towels and tie your legs together with a school tie, holding hands the enitre time you must shuffle to the room you had to get to last night and back, if one of your towels falls off, only the other person can pick it up and put it back on.
To make up for this, he may ask to see your breasts once a day, and must allow him for at least a minute.

busted
09-28-2010, 02:21 PM
They are extremely complicated and a bit random lol :)*

Haha I'll make sure that one is done :D

This wassss so fun... put it this way I don't think well ever win the four legged race at a sports day, and it didn't help half way through he pulled my towel down :O So I did the decent thing, and pulled his down :P ...and then pulled it down again... and again and again ;) By the time we finished we both had "dropped" our towels 9 times ")*

I'm loving your dares by the way, as there both dareing and fun :) xx

Jacques
09-28-2010, 02:41 PM
They are extremely complicated and a bit random lol :)*

Please do tell? sounds interesting on it's own- and could probably work this into another dare tomorrow.

I'm loving your dares by the way, as there both dareing and fun :) xx

Thank you- sounds like you're enjoying them which is really good- I enjoy writing dares as it's quite creative, and it's good to know others are getting something from them. (shout out too to betty and liam's dare thread)

Okay, last lot for tonight, but I'm sure I'll be posting more tomorrow if you're still playing.

As you already have a picture of the thong- take a picture of busted in your thong and your bra (you don't have to post it if he doesn't want to, and if whilst I think it's within site rules might be best to check first)

Whilst he is in the thong and bra, find some high heels and he has to walk up and down in them. If he can do it without falling over you have to do dame thing wearing just his boxers.

Choose any one of your books and give it to busted to read (since all he has read is harry potter) He must try and read as much as possible between now and tomorrow evening. For every page left unread (and to keep him honest, he must answer any questions you ask about the book, for each one he gets wrong double the following) he must either spend a minute naked, get one spank from you, or go one day without masturbating. (he can mix and match between the three options)

To balance the previous dare, he can pick any song by busted, which you must learn and perform by heart tomorrow evening. For each word you get wrong you spend a minute naked, one spank, or one minute allowing him to touch your boobs (though he still gets the spanks/dares from the other dare)

Finally, when you get ready for bed, again you have to brush each others teeth, but this time you must each undress/dress each other, and you must also wash each other with a flannel/ sponge.

(oh, and as an add on, if you tied his hands last night, he can tie your hands tonight, and spend ten minutes teasing/ stroking you as you did to him)

busted
09-28-2010, 02:58 PM
Yep, got the picture but will upload it some other time as it takes ageeees to upload :)

This was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen :L I can't stop laughing now just thinking about it "Dd

I've given him a small book, but will still be amazed if he managed to finish it. I've been told I have to learn "thats what I go to school for" wow just hearing it is bringing back memories :D

hehe this was fun, again it felt weird and like... unnatural "/ lol ...and guess where he decided to flannel/wash first, yep ya guessed it this boy is getting some spankings ;)

Oh god, not looking forward to this as I'm extremely ticklish as he knows, and he knows exactly where to tickle and touch me "(

Jacques
09-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Ooh- and one thing more for tonight- from tomorrow, when you post, each give a separate account of things, that way we can hear both sides of the story!

Have a good night ;)

busted
09-29-2010, 10:50 AM
***Abi****

Ok... Well so as you guys already know it's my birthday tomorrow I'm gonna wait and sign up when I'm 16 :D Yeeek!!! So for now well just put at the top of each post who is typing :)

We just rolled for tonight, Zac rolled a 1 (fully clothed) and I rolled a 7 (make shift underwear) Haven't quite thought of what to use as underwear yet though "/

Jacques
09-29-2010, 12:09 PM
How did the other dares from last night go? How much of the book did he read and how much of the song did you remember? and how many times have you had to spank him for being too touchy feely?

Dares for tonight:

Each of you must write a nameon a piece of paper and stick it to the other one's forehead. You must then play twenty questions to try and guess the name. (Answers can only be yes or no remember)

The dare you each have to do at the end of the game depends on the numbers of questions it takes you to get the name (a wrong guess counts as three questions):

1-4 questions: For one hour, you cannot touch anything with your hands, and must use your feet, mouth etc or have the other person do things for you. This includes any part of your body other then accidental brushing up against yourself. (This hour includes any dares you do during that time) you must then post a full account of how you managed during this hour.

5-9 questions: For the whole of tomorrow, keep a tally of how many times people say your name (first name or full name) Whatever the final number is, tomorrow night you have to do that many star jumps, sit ups and press ups (divide the number by three and that many of each) covering yourself with only the piece of paper the name was written on for this dare.

10-14 questions: Using felt tip pens, or if you prefer paints, the other person must decorate your naked body (and not just with their name, though the artist should sign their work, a proper picture or pictures covering as much of the body as possible. For the rest of the night (until bed or unless required by another dare) you must remain naked to show of the work of art. at some point, put on underwear and post a picture of youself painted in your album.

15-19 questions: Assuming (as it is quite likely) that it has been raining outside- go for a run wearing only shoes, socks and a ha. During your run you must: Do a cartwheel or handstand, splash in a puddle if there is one, lie down on the ground and stargaze for a minute, and hug three trees which are not next to each other. Oh and finally, at the door before you come in, you must kiss the other person for as long as possible.

20 questions or don't guess the name at all: You must do all four of the dares above (do the painting one last so as not to wash it off in the rain), in addition.

After the above, busted must lie down on the floor on a towel, abi must then run an ice cube (or more than one if it melts too quickly) all over his front from the neck down to his knees. If Abi takes one to four guesses in the previous dare she must use her tounge to move the ice cube. Once finished, busted can request to switch places and run an ice cube over abi- but if he does so, he must do anything abi says for the rest of the night, and spend go commando for the entire day tomorrow.

busted
09-29-2010, 02:23 PM
***Abi xx*

He had*128 pages left, so he's getting 88 spanks over the night and has to spend an hour naked "D I got 33 words wrong so I'm getting 13 spankings :( and 20 minutes naked....

He kindly decided to put "Pixie Lott" on mine so it took me 18 questions to figure it out ") It's been raining all day, so the mud was all squigy and horrible let alone cold. I performed one of my amazing hand stand... But I knew I had something to look forward to once I got back <3 I put his as Justin bieber and he got it first time :(

^I got to use my hands for this, very fun watching him gettin all ticklish about it :D He decided to do it to me, and because of above he had to use his tongue ")

Sorry it's taken us so long to reply tonight :)

Jacques
09-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Hey! You've switched from text speak to proper english! bravo ha ha ha!

Have you decided what to make the underwear out of yet?

What are you making him do for the rest of the night as his price for running the ice cube over you?

Couple more for tonight, since you're staying up til midnight for your birthday:

For the entire hour he has to spend naked, busted has to try and keep an erection, except that if the hour of not using his hands is not up he can't use hands for that portion of time. If he can't keep it up, he has to shave a gap down the middle of his pubes.

Since you lost the name game quite spectacularly- play again, but this time, in addition to the forfeits for that dare, if he can guess it first time again, he can choose any of the four for you to perform as well. If you can guess in fewer guesses than he can, he can choose to do all four, double his spanking, or double his naked time.

Finally- to celebrate it being your birthday tomorrow, you must be in your birthday suit at midnight, but as it's your birthday, you can choose any dare from anywhere earlier in this thread or anywhere else on the site, and busted must perform it.

For tomorrow night- as long I can think them up- there will be 16 dares for your sixteenth! Have a good day!

Jacques
09-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday Abi! 16 dares for 16 years
1.For starters, as it's a birthday, someone should be wearing their birthday suit- flip a coin and call it- if you're right, busted goes nude for the evening, if you're wrong you do.

2. Busted must perform a strip tease for you to a song of your choice, ending with a lap dance (if he loses the toss for dare 1, do this straight after)

3. If you have birthday cake, you and busted must feed it to each other, if you don't have birthday cake any form of dessert will work

4. Time for your birthday spanking- 16 spanks from busted (plus one to grow on)

5. Both go outside, and have a race from one of the field to the other- the winner can sit on and 'ride' the loser back to the house. (Or if this won't work, the loser has to carry the winner back to the house)

6. Use ties or belts to tie busted's hands and feet together lying on the floor (wearing just his underwear if he still has clothes), then tickle him for three minutes.

7. Go outside naked, each carrying a bucket of water and with one blindfold. One of you must put on the blindfold and hold one bucket of water above their head, putting the other bucket between their legs- the other person must try and either tickle the blindfolded person to get them to drop the bucket they are holding- or sneak up and throw the bucket between their legs over them. The person holding the bucket to throw it over the person sneaking up, if they miss- they must stand still whilst the other bucket is poured over them.

8. Using her new account, Abi can post 2 truths and 2 dares in this thread, which busted must then answer/do.

9. Each put make up onto each other- then take a photo showing both of your made up faces.

10. You must both put on a pair of abi's high heels and have a race round the outside of the house, whoever wins can go inside, the loser must stand outside for five minutes in the heels.

11. Have a wrestling match (complete with character names and costumes) whoever pins the other for three second wins a point, the first to three points wins the match. The loser has to wear a thong to school tomorrow and get a wedgie from the winner in it during a lesson.

12. Busted can write the number 16 on abi 16 times, and they must be left on for 16 hours (you can wash or shower, but must write them back on after)

13. Play a game of rock paper scissors, the first person to lose three times must go and hang any clothes they are wearing, and their school uniform on the washing line, (or over something outside if you don't have a washing line) they must go and collect it after midnight.

14. Busted must put on a blindfold, after which (if she's not already, abi must remove her top and bra) busted can then attempt to touch abi's boobs, but if she can manage to keep away from him for a minute, he may not touch her breasts for a week unless given prior permission

15. Since she got her birthday spanking earlier, abi can now give busted a spanking, but instead of 16, the number he gets is however many second it takes him to streak round every empty room in the house.

16. When you get ready for bed, Abi has to stand behind (facing the same way) busted and tie their feet together, then tie busted's hands behind his back and put her arms forwards through the gaps in between his- to use her hands as his hands. You must then clean your teeth and get ready for bed like this, staying like it until you actually get back to the bed.

busted
09-30-2010, 12:31 PM
***Abi***

There was only two options left so we rolled till one of us got one of the two options left. He rolled an 8 (sleep with just a hat and one sock, not on your foot) first so I was left with 10 (naked)

Last night I used two scarfs as make shift underwear ")

He did well enough ;)

busted
09-30-2010, 12:54 PM
***Abi***

1.) I called heads, and I lost "(

2.) hehe this made me giggle ")

3.) He managed to get me a little cake!!! I don't know how though as he's been with me all week :S This was just like the toothpaste dare it felt really odd ")

4.) He started all nice and soft, ") ...and then got harder and harder "(

5.) I had the lead for the first 100 meters "), then I soon lost it "( So gave Zac a horse ride back ")

6.) hehe he's as tickleish as me (VERY!!!), so this was good fun :D

7.) I was the one "sneaking up", let's put it this way the nakedness combined with my female powers came in very useful for this dare ;)

8.) ...

9.) HAHAHAHA I have this picture on my laptop with the others, I will upload them soon I promise ")

10.) ^my female powers came in useful again, as they say (experience is always good). He was shivering as well, I felt so sorry for him... <3 Then I rememberd all the other dares i've lost

11.) Well he was a true gent... for the first minute, apparently I'm getting the wedgie in Bioligy tommorow.

12.) One on each foot
One on each leg
One on each thigh
One on my belly
One on each booobiee
One on my neck
One on each but cheek
One on my forehead
One on each cheek
One on my left hand

13.) I lost again!!! So much for birthday luck, I licked my clothes as well "(

14.) Well... I was never gonna win this one

15.) Took him 49 seconds ;) He had a nice red babys bottom by the end ")

16.) Sounds fun :)

Jacques
09-30-2010, 01:10 PM
Wow- you got through those incredibly quickly- very impressed!

Since you didn't mention these from last night, guessing you missed them out due to time- so after you've created your account and posted busted's truths/dares, do the following whilst I try and come up with some more ha ha- since you were naked through all those dares and sleeping naked- wear busted's boxers til bed along with your school tie to cover your nipples. (if not long enough use busted's too)

For the entire hour he has to spend naked, busted has to try and keep an erection, except that if the hour of not using his hands is not up he can't use hands for that portion of time. If he can't keep it up, he has to shave a gap down the middle of his pubes.

Since you lost the name game quite spectacularly- play again, but this time, in addition to the forfeits for that dare, if he can guess it first time again, he can choose any of the four for you to perform as well. If you can guess in fewer guesses than he can, he has to choose any two to perform

Finally- to celebrate it being your birthday tomorrow, you must be in your birthday suit at midnight, but as it's your birthday, you can choose any dare from anywhere earlier in this thread or anywhere else on the site, and busted must perform it

Jacques
10-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Since the week is over and you're back at separate houses- let me end with the following:

Each post what your favourite and least favourite dare of the week was.