PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person above 'On Cam' Dare

Fun Lover
09-26-2010, 11:24 AM
So this thread is for the people who like to use theyre webcam and get exposed online! Give a dare for the person above to do and dont forget to post what kind of dare you want to do.

Personally I will be using omegle.com or Cam4.com depending on what the dare requires and im looking to be humiliated. I dont have any anal toys but I do have pain stuff like clothespins. I also refuse to do anything involving scat/ piss and wont show my face.

So lets go :P

bondage
09-26-2010, 11:30 AM
just do some excersise on camera!!!!!!! jumping jacks sit up but with a twist YOU MUST BE NAKED!

1koolkat
09-27-2010, 04:48 PM
wearing nothing but underwear give yourself a wedgie has high as it will go on camera. try to get the undies to your shoulders. Stay like this for 10 min. on camera.

Fixation
09-27-2010, 07:24 PM
On your cam, Give yourself a wedgie then spank yourself 100 times, 50 each cheek.

sexyman
09-30-2010, 01:50 PM
On cam strip and stay naked online for 2 hours.

Fun Lover
10-04-2010, 04:34 AM
I dare you to go on http://www.manroulette.com/ and strip naked for the first person who watches without clicking next.

xava
10-05-2010, 10:15 AM
go on manroulette.com and either

1) completely have your pubic hair or

2) do every type pf wedgie you know, only 1 per person (hold it until they skip) and keep doing it until you run out of ideas

codymich
10-06-2010, 07:09 AM
Go to manroulette. Take off your shirt and write SLAVE FOR YOU on your chest. Make sure it is visible on the cam. Do anything that people tell you (within your limits) until someone makes you cum. You may not ask to cum :)
No skipping people either, unless they are not there or do not respond for a while.

PS: I'd be interested in hearing how it went for you.