PDA

View Full Version : Slave Schedual

linearizationcannon
09-26-2010, 03:11 AM
A friend of mine asked me about helping him with determining a regular schedual for his slave. I turn to you to help me help him.

The slave is a 27 year old male. The master is also male (and can be reached at [email protected] or just mstrjn on msn)

Basic information:

goal - obedience and getting fit with big muscles and no fat
time allotment - 8-9 hours for job, nothing else - sleeping, eating etc if allowed, but bitch MUST exercise
equipment - buttplugs, dildos, electro device, pullup bar, full gym, home bicycle, mentholated creme, clothespins, whips ....
limits- no fem play or crossdressing, no scat, no perm damage

Sasahara
09-26-2010, 03:20 AM
Basic information:

goal - obedience and getting fit with big muscles and no fat
time allotment - 8-9 hours for job, nothing else - sleeping, eating etc if allowed, but bitch MUST exercise

If your friend is serious about helping his slave to get into shape, then sleeping and eating are requirements, not just "if allowed". To deny sleep, food, or drink while undergoing a serious exercise regimen is a great way to seriously damage someone physically!

Sharp Nacelle
09-26-2010, 03:25 AM
Ohhhh... 'schedule'. I understand now.

JohnJAdams1970
09-26-2010, 03:48 AM
Hello - this is a great idea.

A schedule of daily activities would be great for a LOT of slaves.

Do "X" from 6:00 AM until 7:00 AM, then...
Do "Y" from 7:00 AM etc, etc, etc

One schedule for work days (assuming the same hours worked most days), and another schedule for non-work days (weekends for many). Maybe even a third schedule for holidays?

Wanting your slave fit and presentable is great, but don't forget that your slave has to feel good about the experience,too. Working out is healthy-making and releases endorphins, which leads to a feeling of well being. BUT early on in a workout regime, slave will be out of shape. (which leads to pain, exhaustion, and a general feeling of malaise)

Maybe start with SOME physical areas, but include more "mind training" activities early on. (just my two cents)

Keep us posted on your project!

John