PDA

View Full Version : food punishment

Chantale
11-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Everytime your slave wants to eat you must make them do 1 of the following dares before they can put the food in there mouths. It's up to you to choose witch one and for how much food they can eat at 1 time.

they either must:

masturbate till orgasm
put cum on there food
go pee outside
drink 2 glasses of water
put pee on themsleves
spank somewhere on their body as many times as wated good amout 50-100 times
write their masters name on there breasts or dick or across the stomach
make them give themselves a swirlie
make them give themsleves a wedgie

these are only suggestions feel free to add more

saintcmj13
11-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Or how about making the slave ties their hands behind their back and eat their food like that. It would be especially hard if the food was really hot or slippery. If the food falls off the plate or onto the floor, too bad, keep eating.

maddy09
04-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Or how about making the slave ties their hands behind their back and eat their food like that. It would be especially hard if the food was really hot or slippery. If the food falls off the plate or onto the floor, too bad, keep eating.

That is a really good one funny to lol!

masterrobert
04-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Using food can be a great task. Eating like a dog is particularity hard because our mouth is not designed for it. Pasta can be slippery, and with cause quite messy. Having them use a dogbowl adds to the humiliation factor, and the bending places them low to the ground, perfect to reinforce a slaves place below their Master/Mistress. Mushed bananas or baby food can also work.

04-23-2010, 11:20 AM
What would you say was the worst food to eat out of dog bowl like that, with no hands?

dbdanielle
05-01-2010, 09:43 PM
yes, i used to have a master make me do that, sometimes it was pasta or rice. but also, sometimes, it would be dog food(eeww), and if i spilled on the floor, i got another punishment for each piece and had to still eat them as well.

Masterjas
05-02-2010, 01:00 AM
honestly it all depends, but it doesnt have to be like all that.
for ex: for some reason I HATE greasy food. so eating greasy food would be a BAAAAd punishment for me. If your sub hates a certain type of food, spinach, veges, meat, or whatever. then THAT would be a perfect punishment.

What I am trying to say is the WAY you eat etc. isn't the only thing to consider.

CrazyDaz
05-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Once i wasn't aloud to eat for a day, then i was so hungry the next day my mistress made me cum on some bread then eat it.

Genesis
05-20-2010, 03:15 PM
That's basically how I am with my darling pet. She has her own food bowl (with her name on it, even) I leave on the ground, and she is generally not permitted to use her hands. This isn't a punishment, though; I regularly treat her like an animal, but if she's been especially good, or if it's a special occasion of some sort, she is allowed to the table with me and normal utensils.
Once i wasn't aloud to eat for a day, then i was so hungry the next day my mistress made me cum on some bread then eat it.
Sounds to me like your mistress cares very much about you. I cum on my property's food as a treat.

pig
05-23-2010, 10:04 AM

Very nice.

One time I had to tie myself in a position where when I cam it would fall straight into my mouth. It was rather complicated.

twoleaf
06-20-2010, 07:11 AM
I had a full steak in my bowl once i was so excited to get steak. But then i found out i couldn't use my hands and the steak was cooked tough, was almost impossible to eat. Finally i was allowed to use a fork and knife but my master took the steak and rubbed it in my hair and all over my ass then he came on it and rubbed it all over my face. Just when i finally thought he was going to let me eat it he trimmed his pubic hairs and covered the steak with them. After all that i lost my appetite and didn't want to eat it. So he cut it up made me get on all fours and eat it from my dog bowl. If i gagged (which happened a lot) or stopped chewing he would kick me in the balls. I can honestly say "worst meal ever".

topsyswitch
02-09-2011, 02:09 AM
I had a full steak in my bowl once i was so excited to get steak. But then i found out i couldn't use my hands and the steak was cooked tough, was almost impossible to eat. Finally i was allowed to use a fork and knife but my master took the steak and rubbed it in my hair and all over my ass then he came on it and rubbed it all over my face. Just when i finally thought he was going to let me eat it he trimmed his pubic hairs and covered the steak with them. After all that i lost my appetite and didn't want to eat it. So he cut it up made me get on all fours and eat it from my dog bowl. If i gagged (which happened a lot) or stopped chewing he would kick me in the balls. I can honestly say "worst meal ever".

That is SO HOT!!!! i LOVE food mortification play.