PDA

View Full Version : ✖✖ Dare a Leopard! o.o ✖

Leopard
09-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Okay, so I've got the house to myself for quite some time on and off coming up. I'm bored and looking for some interesting things to do ;) I'll do a proper write up for all dares I do, but I choose which ones I'll do. Some secluded outdoors stuff may be possible, but I'd prefer to keep it indoors.

Likes: Silly fun, masturbation, anal, enema play, pet play, pain, humiliation, pee.

Limits: Drinking pee (licking a bit is fine) involving others, public, permanent, scat, illegal.

Anything not listed is pretty much fair game.
Also, I'm male, so no boob or vagina dares.

Available items: Usual household items (pegs, string, rope, tape, balloons, belts, markers, toothpaste, pretty much anything else) 11" dildo, inflatable dildo, bullet vibe, anal balls, 5" vibe, fleshlight, enema kit, handcuffs (regular and longer chain, fits wrists only) wrist and ankle leather restraints, collar, leash, access to some female clothing (school dress, one piece swimsuit, some tops and skirts, tanks, bras, thongs.)

My truth thread is here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45172).

nellybell
09-24-2010, 01:29 PM
soooo since you got the whole place to yourself and there isn't a chance f your getting caught for a change, I dare leo kitty to have a kitty day :3!

You must be nakie for the whole day, so pick a warm day >.> You have to wear your collar the whole time, and you are to edge in every room of the house ( I know that doesn't have a whole lot to do with being a kitty, but whatever :p) and you can only come once that day and only after you've edged in every room :3

You have to eat one meal without usuing your hands, and, since you like melk so much, you have to have a small bowl of it and lap it up like a cute kitty :3 Kitty verison of a bath if you get messy after eating ^^ Too bad you don't have kitty ears :p

Just generally do cute kitty things throughout the day ^^

Leopard
09-24-2010, 01:31 PM
xD Will definitely do that one, nelly =^o^=

Rachie
09-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Hi Leo

Usual household items (pegs, string, rope, tape, balloons, belts, markers, toothpaste, pretty much anything else) 11" dildo, inflatable dildo, bullet vibe, anal balls, 5" vibe, fleshlight, enema kit, handcuffs (regular and longer chain, fits wrists only) wrist and ankle leather restraints, collar, leash, access to some female clothing (school dress, one piece swimsuit, some tops and skirts, tanks, bras, thongs.)

I want you to see how many of the things above you can use in 1 hour- can use several at once- must use all for minimum of 5 min.

Also try the same dare the following day and see if you can beat the amount

how much pain can you deal with lol

report is appreciated

From Rachel 19 year old innocent girl

Leopard
09-24-2010, 01:52 PM
Hi Leo

Usual household items (pegs, string, rope, tape, balloons, belts, markers, toothpaste, pretty much anything else) 11" dildo, inflatable dildo, bullet vibe, anal balls, 5" vibe, fleshlight, enema kit, handcuffs (regular and longer chain, fits wrists only) wrist and ankle leather restraints, collar, leash, access to some female clothing (school dress, one piece swimsuit, some tops and skirts, tanks, bras, thongs.)

I want you to see how many of the things above you can use in 1 hour- can use several at once- must use all for minimum of 5 min.

Also try the same dare the following day and see if you can beat the amount

how much pain can you deal with lol

report is appreciated

From Rachel 19 year old innocent girl

This sounds fun, I'll do it :3

How much pain... probably not that much, some things I can handle fine, others not so much. In short doses is definitely better :p Suggest away and if it's too much, I'll try and find an alternative offer.

Cuffed
09-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Okay first you have to spin around in circles for atleast 5 minutes whilst handcuffed.
-MAY THEN UNCUFF YOURSELF/DON'T ;)-
Then you have to send me a love letter via getdare profile whilst totally using the bullet vibe.
Then you have to put on a random selection of girly clothing (your choice) and dance around to YMCA.
Then you have to take a photo of yourself in the collar and send it to a completely random email address.
Then you have to toothpaste yourself. (cause I say so)
Then you have to cum all over your pillow, and sleep on it.
:D :p

keykitty
09-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Well Mr.Leopard its time for you to repent for your terrible deeds on the people of gD :D

1)Play tetris on the hardest level for 30 minutes. For every time you curse during those 30 minutes you must multiply the amount of curses x2 and that is how long you will wear pegs on your nipples for that day :3

2) If you have a submissive, everything you make them do must be done by you as well. If you make them cum, you cum. If they wear pegs, you must wear pegs. If they have to spank some area, you do too (unless it's the vagina then you can spank your bottom)

3) Take a picture of yourself in your collar while naked and send it to 2 of your msn friends (obviously if you are comfortable if not you always have the option to say no to this one :3)

Have fun Leo!

Leopard
09-27-2010, 05:07 PM
soooo since you got the whole place to yourself and there isn't a chance f your getting caught for a change, I dare leo kitty to have a kitty day :3!

You must be nakie for the whole day, so pick a warm day >.> You have to wear your collar the whole time, and you are to edge in every room of the house ( I know that doesn't have a whole lot to do with being a kitty, but whatever :p) and you can only come once that day and only after you've edged in every room :3

You have to eat one meal without usuing your hands, and, since you like melk so much, you have to have a small bowl of it and lap it up like a cute kitty :3 Kitty verison of a bath if you get messy after eating ^^ Too bad you don't have kitty ears :p

Just generally do cute kitty things throughout the day ^^

I did this yesterday. I didn't feel like a leather collar so I went with a bit of black fabric tied in a bow, then had a long thin balloon (the kind you make animals with) filled with water and tied off into two sections to make a tail (one part in, the rest hanging down and swinging/pulling.) Nakey of course, nyaa.

We'd previously discussed it and changed it from edging in 5 rooms and one orgasm to orgasming in all of them. In retrospect this was much harder ._. anyway I crawled to the lounge room, tail swinging, and kitty crawled up onto the couch and started playing with myself, winding up leaning over the side stroking for about 10 minutes before I came. Since I hadn't brought any tissues I had to lick the cum up off my paws ._.

After a bit of a break, I had to pee and so crawled down to the bathroom and luckily could kneel up and still reach the toilet :3 after peeing I figured since I should knock off another room since I was already there, and lay on the cold bathroom floor to play for a bit, then wound up kneeling before I came again, licking it up again.

Lunch time came next. I had sushi and chocolate milk :3 the sushi was yummmm, but I suck at lapping up milk; it took forever @.@ Lunch was so yummy I just wanted to curl up and catnap, but managed to stay awake long enough to crawl to my friend's room. I don't like going in / doing things in other people's rooms, so I just knelt in the doorway, and 10 minutes later... went back to my room.

Later early evening I finally crawled over to the kitchen, laying on the floor and playing, then rolling onto my tummy, then kneeling, but I couldn't seem to cum, even though I got close sooo many times. It was really frustrating and I'm sure I was getting pretty dirty sweaty rolling around like that. I found a really rough scrubbing brush and was kneeling back so my butt pressed into that too, then finally after about 30 minutes I came and crawled to the shower to get clean.

I'd left my room for last because I knew it'd be easiest, and it was, playing in my bed til orgasm =^o^= Overall the day was pretty fun, but long and the tail bugged me after awhile. I like being naked in summer, but it's still a bit cold to be doing it all the time ._. it was a fun dare, though, thanks :3

Will do more soon; this one kinda took up a whole day xD

Midnight
09-27-2010, 05:45 PM
Okay, you asked for it!

Go get tattoed to look like a leopard and live in the jungle!

Okay, that was a joke but I couldn't help it. Let's do something a bit more realistic...

Strip down completely. Let's make a mini leopard a bit, shall we? You have sharpies or markers of some kind, yes? Great, then get those (if not, a pen will suffice). Leopards have spots, no? Well, we're (meaning you are) going to make your penis a leopard's tail! Make sure the tip of it is black and the rest is a mixture of "fur" and "spots". Don't purposely wash it off. Let it come off on it's own. (Masturbating to make it go away is forbidden so you guessed it: no masturbating until it's faded away.)

Have fun!

Leopard
09-27-2010, 06:12 PM
Okay, you asked for it!

Go get tattoed to look like a leopard and live in the jungle!

Okay, that was a joke but I couldn't help it. Let's do something a bit more realistic...

Strip down completely. Let's make a mini leopard a bit, shall we? You have sharpies or markers of some kind, yes? Great, then get those (if not, a pen will suffice). Leopards have spots, no? Well, we're (meaning you are) going to make your penis a leopard's tail! Make sure the tip of it is black and the rest is a mixture of "fur" and "spots". Don't purposely wash it off. Let it come off on it's own. (Masturbating to make it go away is forbidden so you guessed it: no masturbating until it's faded away.)

Have fun!

I hate you o.o

*wanders off to find a marker*

Midnight
09-27-2010, 06:26 PM
I hate you o.o

*wanders off to find a marker*

Your name was calling for this dare. You asked for it anyway. And you said silly dares were okay. I can't let you have all the fun you know.

Leopard
09-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Your name was calling for this dare. You asked for it anyway. And you said silly dares were okay. I can't let you have all the fun you know.

I ♥ you really.

*has a leopard penis now* ._. It actually looks kinda cool o.O

I guess I'm not playing today ... really hope the hot water comes back on soon, I've been wanting a bath all morning -_-

Midnight
09-27-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm glad you like it. You should take a picture to remember it. (LOL)

Leopard
09-27-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm glad you like it. You should take a picture to remember it. (LOL)

OMGOMG asking for pics report report! xD I took a few, but it's not hard so I'm not willing to send them :P I think I'll do it again when it is ... if this ever comes off -_- It's funny how not being able to touch makes me soo much more aware of it.

Thanks for the dare ♥

Midnight
09-27-2010, 07:36 PM
I don't want one! You know the phrase "take a picture, it'll last longer"? That's what's running in my head.

You can always get creative as to where you make the "fur" and "spots" for the future. (Try to avoid your face; that might be a bit too awkward.)

Leopard
09-27-2010, 07:39 PM
I don't want one! You know the phrase "take a picture, it'll last longer"? That's what's running in my head.

You can always get creative as to where you make the "fur" and "spots" for the future. (Try to avoid your face; that might be a bit too awkward.)

haha I was just teasing ^^ I have some ideas from this I might try :)

Midnight
09-27-2010, 08:03 PM
haha I was just teasing ^^ I have some ideas from this I might try :)

Yay! I'm inspirationnal! (And I'm eventually going to stop spamming your thread.)

Leopard
09-27-2010, 09:27 PM
Yay! I'm inspirationnal! (And I'm eventually going to stop spamming your thread.)

Spam is good! It makes it look like I'm really active doing dares!

Well Mr.Leopard its time for you to repent for your terrible deeds on the people of gD :D

1)Play tetris on the hardest level for 30 minutes. For every time you curse during those 30 minutes you must multiply the amount of curses x2 and that is how long you will wear pegs on your nipples for that day :3

2) If you have a submissive, everything you make them do must be done by you as well. If you make them cum, you cum. If they wear pegs, you must wear pegs. If they have to spank some area, you do too (unless it's the vagina then you can spank your bottom)

3) Take a picture of yourself in your collar while naked and send it to 2 of your msn friends (obviously if you are comfortable if not you always have the option to say no to this one :3)

Have fun Leo!

1) I did the Tetris one. It's actually really easy because I don't swear when alone :P But someone called my halfway through and I almost did several times immediately -_- Made it through with a clean sheet though ;)

2) Oh the joys of technically not owning any submissive ^^

3) I will do this, but I haven't yet, because I'm sick and look like crap xD Now I just need to random my MSN list xD

XiaoLang
09-28-2010, 03:53 AM
Housework dare. First get naked. If you have a collar put it on. If you have ankle restrains with a chain, these will be ideal. Then you must rouge your nipples and genitals, make them nice and red. You will sweep your floor using a broom (long handled). Place the broom handle between your legs, nice and tight against your balls and ass. Now vigourously sweep. If you get an erection from the friction, you must firstly push the broom handle a little way into your ass, then you have to masturbate while gripping the broom handle tightly against your penis - you will need to use both hands to do this. You are not allowed to cum, however you may edge as many times as you wish, remembering that every time you get hard, you have to insert the broom handle first.

Get sweeping. :D

Leopard
09-28-2010, 03:56 AM
Housework dare. First get naked. If you have a collar put it on. If you have ankle restrains with a chain, these will be ideal. Then you must rouge your nipples and genitals, make them nice and red. You will sweep your floor using a broom (long handled). Place the broom handle between your legs, nice and tight against your balls and ass. Now vigourously sweep. If you get an erection from the friction, you must firstly push the broom handle a little way into your ass, then you have to masturbate while gripping the broom handle tightly against your penis - you will need to use both hands to do this. You are not allowed to cum, however you may edge as many times as you wish, remembering that every time you get hard, you have to insert the broom handle first.

Get sweeping. :D

o.o

Clever and evil, I like!

...how are you meant to get your penis against the handle while it's in your ass o.o they're like in totally opposite directions o.o

XiaoLang
09-28-2010, 06:00 AM
No firstly you insert the broom handle into your ass. then remove it after a few minutes and then masturbate against it. ;)

Nixie
09-29-2010, 04:45 AM
Babe you are sooooooooooooooooooo getting payback from loads of people. BUT I'll be nice. Lemme think of a gooooood DICE dare for you. heehee. PAYBACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although of course yOu don't have to do it. BUT yeah what evs

Leopard
01-19-2011, 06:19 AM
Okay first you have to spin around in circles for atleast 5 minutes whilst handcuffed.
-MAY THEN UNCUFF YOURSELF/DON'T ;)-
Okay so I may not have made it to 5 minutes; so sue me, I was so dizzy that I lost count.

Then you have to send me a love letter via getdare profile whilst totally using the bullet vibe.
On your visitor messages:

Dear Jess,

This is my love letter confessing my love for you. It's full of love. I actually wrote you real ones; I wrote you every day for a year. But the letters were eaten by the ship's tortoise shortly before the tortoise itself was eaten by the Swedish death metal bands travelling in first class, and so now all that remains are these few words confessing my undying devotion for you, Jess. Hearts and huggles!

-Leopard of the Postfox.

Then you have to put on a random selection of girly clothing (your choice) and dance around to YMCA.
I had black leather wrist and ankle restraints, black leather collar, matching black thong and cami, and a way too short cut black cotton skirt. And it was an awesome hard trance style YMCA dance.

Then you have to take a photo of yourself in the collar and send it to a completely random email address.
I did this but I got an error when I sent it to the completely random address of [email protected]

Then you have to toothpaste yourself. (cause I say so)
I doubled up with another dare that I'll post later, and toothpasted my bum. Don't like toothpaste much; it's too cold >.<

Then you have to cum all over your pillow, and sleep on it.
:D :p
Sleepytime in a minute ._.