PDA

View Full Version : turn me into a girl!!

jamdare96
09-24-2010, 08:49 AM
basicly you have to turn me into a girl.

i have lots of:
female underwear(red,blue,pink,purple,black,white,pattern ed)
bras(red,blue,pink,purple,black,white,patterned)
clothes(black,brown)
make-up(not really sure what)
no shoes

will do public dares.

Qwertypop911
09-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Something I came up with awhile ago:

You must dress in complete girl clothes, the girlier the better, no baggy jeans or plain t-shirts. If you have some, put make up on, lipstick, eye liner, etc.. You must only watch girly shows and read girl magazines. While watching a show you must paint your toe nails. Atleast once during the day, get made up enough to look like a woman, if you don't have a wig or anything, wear the girliest clothes you can with a hooded jacket, big sunglasses and make up, and go to the store to buy a girl gossip magazine and some tampons. While at the store, before you buy the items go into the girls bathroom and pee in one of the stalls. When you get home put on of the tampons in your ass and leave it in all day. Also looking as much like a woman as possible, order pizza, and when you see him drive up to the house, start moaning until he knocks on the door, and have a vibrator on a table next to the door that he would see. If you are going to take a shower get really soaping and rub your body and play with yourself for a bit, but do not masturbate. After the shower put a towel on around you that covers your chest and waist and wrap a towel around your hair.

jamdare96
09-25-2010, 03:06 AM
ok i will do this tomorrow