PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate orgasm control

Wbslut1979
09-24-2010, 07:08 AM
So I have this fantasy of controlling my orgasm where I stay on edge for over ten minutes. It never quite works out that way.

So I put some toothpaste on my nipples, rub it in and twist them hard. Wait for the coolness to set in and attach some Japanese clover clamps. My tolerance for these is quite low but I'm determined to notch it up bit this time. Pull on the chain twice for good measure.

I apply some toothpaste to my asshole and insert a small plug. Big enough to be uncomfortable but not enough to hurt.

Next I rub some ice on my clit and add some toothpaste and wait for the burn. Next I position myself under the faucet in the bathtub and position the spray just over my clit. I turn up the water pressure and gradually adjust the temperature downwards as I get closer. The idea is to get right to the edge just as it hits icy cold and to stay there. At least until I decide I have exhibited enough control to be allowed to orgasm at which point I allow the spray to warm up. I increase the water pressure to force the orgasm and see if I can squirt.

But it ever works out that way. I still can't squirt and I always end up coming sooner than expected and not quite managing to stay on edge for quite long enough. It's disappointing and not the earth shattering orgasm I wish it was.

So as punishment for not controlling my orgasm I need to...??

Please, I've been very bad for coming without permission.

I remain the right to refuse dares if they are outrageous but will otherwise make every effort to report back on how I have improved.

sockless74
09-24-2010, 07:17 AM
I have a 2 dares for you to choose from as punishment or do them both if you'd like.

1. Get two dice, if you can't find any, use this random number generator http://www.random.org/ make sure to set the minimum number as 2 and the maximum number as 12 so it will match what dice would do.

The number you roll is the amount of orgasms you must have while inside a small enclosed space like a closet, cupboard, cabinet, car trunk, etc. If you can't produce enough orgasms then you can substitute hours for orgasms. So if you need to get to 12, but can only have 6 orgasms then you must spend 6 hours inside your small space. You can consider all those boring hours the punishment for not getting all the required orgasms. So this will either be really fun or really boring, either way is fine by me.

Try to find a space that is really tight and dark. You don't want to be able to see at all and you should have very little ability to move to make it harder to masturbate.

If you would like to be more daring use more dice or set the random number generator higher.

Please use caution while doing this. Make sure you can easily breath inside the small space. You may need to take a 5 minute break every hour or so depending on how small the space is.

2. If you don't like that dare you can try this one or do both if you want to. I dare you to wear jeans without underwear for the next week, you must also wear them to bed and you must masturbate at least once a day through the jeans, no sticking your hand inside.

If you decide to try either of my dares make sure you let me know how they go.

Bubuk
09-24-2010, 03:26 PM
You may masturbate only under shower or laying in bath. If you do it you should be in water until 4(adjustabls) cums.

Bored
09-24-2010, 03:42 PM
My dare for you is to wear tight jeans and no underwear for the next 3 days you have to have the butt plug in the whole time (you may remove it to use the bathroom or shower). you must also have a dildo or something of similar size in your pussy for 4 hours each day you can split it up. Third is to pm me or reply here how it went. finally no cumming till the 3 days are up and you must try to stay on edge again for 11 minutes.

Goodluck