PDA

View Full Version : Home alone today

Daredevil911
09-24-2010, 03:56 AM
Hi I need some dares today. I will be home alone all day but not all night. I am 13, male. My likes and limits are in my signature. I have handcuffs, clips, string, and other household items.

Camslave uk
09-24-2010, 04:30 AM
Here's one for you. Tie up your balls and cock real tight with some string, leaving a ling loose end. Put on a pair of tight briefs or boxers, thread the string between your legs and tie the loose end to the back of the boxers real tight. This should pull your cock and balls between your legs. Add the clips to your nipples and walk round the house with the curtains open for 20 mins. Once time is up, undo string and put ice round cock and balls til it is completely melted.

Let us know how it goes.

obon7
09-24-2010, 05:05 AM
dare you to hand cuff yourself to bed, then strip naked while cuffed, try to masturbate without use of your hands.

Daredevil911
09-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Here's one for you. Tie up your balls and cock real tight with some string, leaving a ling loose end. Put on a pair of tight briefs or boxers, thread the string between your legs and tie the loose end to the back of the boxers real tight. This should pull your cock and balls between your legs. Add the clips to your nipples and walk round the house with the curtains open for 20 mins. Once time is up, undo string and put ice round cock and balls til it is completely melted.

Let us know how it goes.

When I tied up my cock and balls it hurt while I walked around. Nobody saw me though. The ice was really cold though I could barely leave it on.