PDA

View Full Version : 16/f dares please :)

supbob123
09-23-2010, 06:39 PM
I'm going to be home a lone all day for a few weeks and i would love some dares to keep me entertained ;)
I'll try mostly anything cause i don't really know my limits yet. :)
Looking forward to the dares!
thanks!

JustAnotherGuy
09-23-2010, 06:45 PM
I'm going to be home a lone all day for a few weeks and i would love some dares to keep me entertained ;)
thanks!

dares simple, dunk your under wear (bra and panties) in water... throw them in a freezer and wear them to school tomorrow...

if your feeling a bit crazy maby wear a white t shirt

sockless74
09-23-2010, 10:41 PM
I have a 2 dares for you to choose from or do them both if you'd like.

1. Get two dice, if you can't find any, use this random number generator http://www.random.org/ make sure to set the minimum number as 2 and the maximum number as 12 so it will match what dice would do.

The number you roll is the amount of orgasms you must have while inside a small enclosed space like a closet, cupboard, cabinet, car trunk, etc. If you can't produce enough orgasms then you can substitute hours for orgasms. So if you need to get to 12, but can only have 6 orgasms then you must spend 6 hours inside your small space. You can consider all those boring hours the punishment for not getting all the required orgasms. So this will either be really fun or really boring, either way is fine by me.

Try to find a space that is really tight and dark. You don't want to be able to see at all and you should have very little ability to move to make it harder to masturbate.

If you would like to be more daring use more dice or set the random number generator higher.

Please use caution while doing this. Make sure you can easily breath inside the small space. You may need to take a 5 minute break every hour or so depending on how small the space is.

2. If you don't like that dare you can try this one or do both if you want to. I dare you to wear jeans without underwear for the next week, you must also wear them to bed and you must masturbate at least once a day through the jeans, no sticking your hand inside.

If you decide to try either of my dares make sure you let me know how they go.

bee9
09-23-2010, 10:55 PM
thanks!

Rules for you.
Edge right after waking up, get a shower with clothespins on your nipples, brush your teeth, shave your pussy, then cover your nipples with toothpaste, same for anus and pussy. No clothes at home if alone. If someone will come - t-shirt only. No panties or bra if going outside, only dress or skirt/t-shirt + stockings, no jeans or pants. Before going pee you have to edge. Once per day you will cum, but you have to edge three times before that with 3 clothespins on each of your labia and slap your boobs with plastic ruler, 10 times each until they are red. If you have no clothespins - no cumming until you get them. Report here how it goes.

jimb0
09-23-2010, 11:57 PM
This is an easy one for you to do.
Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Roll another dice to see what clothes you will wear on the bottom
1 = shorts
2 = skirt
3 = jeans
4 = dress
5 = formal trousers
6 = pyjamas

Roll a third dice to find out where to pee yourself
1 = On the toilet
2 = In the garden
3 = In bed
4 = In your room
5 = In the lounge
6 = In the kitchen

This is also an easy one to alter and change to make it more interesting and different.
Hope you like it.

Bubuk
09-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Choose large glass.
Every time you pee you should do it glass.
If you failed fill glass you may wait in toilet and pee again to try fill or drink pee.

Jump near mirror. Each or your boobs may round clockwise or counter-clockwise - so there are 4 combinations. Try to reproduce all them.

If it is easy - insert pendulum in your pussy and try to reproduce 8 combinations.

More hard variant - take pendulum in both hands - 32 combinations.

TheHank
09-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Do you mind pee? If not, here's a simple dare for you.

You may only reveal one spoiler at a time.
You must complete that spoiler before you move onto the next one.

What you need:

A baththub
Two dices
A coin

Step 1
Grab a dice. You can have two if you want. Use the GetDare one if you dont have dices.

Step 2
Roll the dice(s). The number you get is the amount of times you have to pee in a bucket or anything you can save pee in.

Step 3
Pee in the bucket as many times as the number you have gotten. It doesn't matter if it takes multiple days, just do it.

Step 4 A
Get the coin, you will have to flip it. The outcome decides what you do on the next step. Take your outcome and read part B.
Step 4 B
Heads = Rolling in step 5
Tails = Drinking as much as you can take in step 5

Step 5 (Final)
Pour the pee in your bathtub and lay down in it. Do what your outcome was in the previous step. You must wait 5 minutes before turning off the shower and cleaning yourself.

---

I hope you liked it, and I would like to know how it was ^_^