PDA

View Full Version : Dare Wanted: Bladder Holding, Diapers and Games (22/m)

foow
09-23-2010, 01:29 PM
When I have the place to myself, I like to get thickly diapered and do some bladder holding games: i.e. tasks where I have to do something in a certain amount of time, and if I fail I have to drink a bunch of bottles and wait longer before being allowed to use the bathroom (the goal being to not wet the diaper).

One game I used to do is drink a litre or so of water/milk/juice, and then place bottles in different rooms. Then I'd have to crawl from room to room, drinking the bottles, and I'd have to drink a set number in a certain amount of time- but if I wet myself, my bottle count would reset. To make things extra "fun," I'd put a physical challenge in each room, such as crawling under chairs or finding my way through a messy but pitch-black room.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had some ideas. I'm unfortunately limited to just one room now, but I still am looking for some lengthy "games" that involve bladder challenges, acting like a baby and wearing (but trying not to use) diapers.

Thanks!