PDA

View Full Version : punishment

random_girl
11-12-2007, 06:10 PM
I have disobeyed my master and I must post a thread requesting punishment. My two limits (all I am allowed) are: no shaving & no public.
Whichever punishment my master picks, the poster will be allowed to see pics of my punishment or watch it on webcam.

HSsportsstar 1
11-12-2007, 06:16 PM
stick something in ur pussy and ass at the same tie and then spank ur ass while htey ar both still in

MasterPain
11-12-2007, 06:17 PM
make one large mess of yourself, penut butter, a stick of butter inside your pussy, full seasaw weggie.

chain
11-12-2007, 07:03 PM
Old, but worth throwing it in: Put icecubes in your pussy and ass, then masturbate. Anyways, offering pictures is not allowed under most circumstances, including this one. Please have your master PM me.

brownie
11-12-2007, 07:27 PM
1. masturbate with soap, keep going even if it hurts(or ginger)
2. you are not aloud to sleep with any clothes on, no pillow or blanket
3.perform a webcam show to everyone who wonts it
~i will add more, just tell us what u did wrong

HSsportsstar 1
11-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Put a peanut butter on ur pussy and use it a loob so u can stick a door knob in ur pussy, and put a cucumber in ur ass at the same time and then smack ur ass at the same time

Merlin
11-12-2007, 08:22 PM
As i already said another time... i think punishment should have something to do with the things you did. So first my question would be, How did you disobey your master?

violet
11-13-2007, 01:31 PM
this has been done to me once when i disobeyed my master he gave me lots of water and a spoonfull of that pink medicine that makes you poop and cleans you out that milk of magnesia before he left the house and he put me in a cage all day and made me wear a diaper and told me that if i had to go to the bathroom i'd have to go in my diaper until he got home it was uncomterable and very hulmateing it really made me think not to disobey him again and he deprived me of any sex for a week after that hope this helps