PDA

View Full Version : Challenge a 24/f/usa

Chelle
09-23-2010, 12:20 PM
So I started a dare blog (challenge blog for me) and I wanted to ask for a few ideas to get started on it. Basically I ask for challenges and if I fail I do a dare.

For now though, I'd like a couple challenges just to get me started while I'm excited about the blog. I waited until I had a good idea of how to explain challenges and dares and the best I came up with was this: A dare is something you either do or you don’t do. A challenge is something you can try to do, and fail. “Sleep with someone” dare. “Seduce someone” challenge.

If that doesn't make sense, please ask questions, I'm working on getting it right still.

quick limits and stuff as far as I can think of:

I have a nice clean apartment that I do not want to ruin. Nothing that makes a mess or damages my place or my property.
Things that should go in a toilet should not go in a challenge.
Things that hurt so bad that I don’t want to ever log onto this site again will ruin your fun and mine
No sex with people other than my girlfriend (strictly speaking, I’ve been known to flirt and tease, but there’s a line I’m not crossing right now)
I will not risk my privacy. Do not ask for names, addresses, phone numbers, photos, etc.
I will not risk my job, my health, my safety, or my anything else I want.
I will not risk my relationship with my girlfriend. I can't say off the top of my head what breaks this, other than obvious stuff, but its up to me (and her, obviously)
I’m poor, don’t ask me to spend a lot of money.

I cant guarantee which one's I'll take and won't, but I'll post them on my blog and here when I do them. Thanks!

Dice7
09-23-2010, 12:25 PM
So I started a dare blog (challenge blog for me) and I wanted to ask for a few ideas to get started on it. Basically I ask for challenges and if I fail I do a dare.

For now though, I'd like a couple challenges just to get me started while I'm excited about the blog. I waited until I had a good idea of how to explain challenges and dares and the best I came up with was this: A dare is something you either do or you don’t do. A challenge is something you can try to do, and fail. “Sleep with someone” dare. “Seduce someone” challenge.

If that doesn't make sense, please ask questions, I'm working on getting it right still.

quick limits and stuff as far as I can think of:

I have a nice clean apartment that I do not want to ruin. Nothing that makes a mess or damages my place or my property.
Things that should go in a toilet should not go in a challenge.
Things that hurt so bad that I don’t want to ever log onto this site again will ruin your fun and mine
No sex with people other than my girlfriend (strictly speaking, I’ve been known to flirt and tease, but there’s a line I’m not crossing right now)
I will not risk my privacy. Do not ask for names, addresses, phone numbers, photos, etc.
I will not risk my job, my health, my safety, or my anything else I want.
I will not risk my relationship with my girlfriend. I can't say off the top of my head what breaks this, other than obvious stuff, but its up to me (and her, obviously)
I’m poor, don’t ask me to spend a lot of money.

I cant guarantee which one's I'll take and won't, but I'll post them on my blog and here when I do them. Thanks!

Ok for try and have 24 orgasms in 24 waking hours. So for every hour you are awake for 24 hours you must have an orgasm. It doesn't have to be on the hour but during that hour for example between 4 and 5. I'll let you decide what constitutes a fail that results in a dare though my suggestion being that anything between 20 and 24 orgasms will be acceptable.

Chelle
09-23-2010, 12:27 PM
When do I get to sleep? 24 hours is a long time to be awake non-stop

Dice7
09-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Sorry thats what I mean. The 24 hours would probably be over a period longer than 24 hours. When you are asleep the clock stops but starts again as soon as you are awake. Hopefully that makes a little more sense now?

Chelle
09-23-2010, 12:32 PM
it does, thanks!

sockless74
09-23-2010, 12:52 PM
I have a 2 dares for you to choose from or do them both if you'd like.

1. Get two dice, if you can't find any, use this random number generator http://www.random.org/ make sure to set the minimum number as 2 and the maximum number as 12 so it will match what dice would do.

The number you roll is the amount of orgasms you must have while inside a small enclosed space like a closet, cupboard, cabinet, car trunk, etc. If you can't produce enough orgasms then you can substitute hours for orgasms. So if you need to get to 12, but can only have 6 orgasms then you must spend 6 hours inside your small space. You can consider all those boring hours the punishment for not getting all the required orgasms. So this will either be really fun or really boring, either way is fine by me.

Try to find a space that is really tight and dark. You don't want to be able to see at all and you should have very little ability to move to make it harder to masturbate.

If you would like to be more daring use more dice or set the random number generator higher.

Please use caution while doing this. Make sure you can easily breath inside the small space. You may need to take a 5 minute break every hour or so depending on how small the space is.

2. If you don't like that dare you can try this one or do both if you want to. I dare you to wear jeans without underwear for the next week, you must also wear them to bed and you must masturbate at least once a day through the jeans, no sticking your hand inside.

If you decide to try either of my dares make sure you let me know how they go.

Sharp Nacelle
09-23-2010, 12:56 PM
I challenge you to turn an acquaintance into a friend who gives you hugs within 2 weeks.

Bubuk
09-23-2010, 01:01 PM
Google any "forgiveness techniques". (Choose one which you like)
You should spend 2 hours per week on practice. Also control quality of your practice - it is more important despite hardly measurable. Make diary to notice what changed.

It is challenge because you can fail do it good.

Markbassplayer
09-23-2010, 01:01 PM
Some random ideas off the top of my head....

Challenges
--Have an orgasm race with your girlfriend. See who can make themselves cum first.
--Have an orgasm contest with your girlfriend. See who can make the other cum fastest/first....the other person tries to hold off from having the orgasm.

Dare
--Your girlfriend chooses your outfit when you go out at night. It can be as sexy/slutty/silly as she wants, and you have to wear it.

Question: Do you have any sex toys? :P

GetdareTEO
09-23-2010, 01:08 PM
I challenge you to borrow at least 2 of your friends' underwear in 1 week :eek:

linearizationcannon
09-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Ok for try and have 24 orgasms in 24 waking hours. So for every hour you are awake for 24 hours you must have an orgasm. It doesn't have to be on the hour but during that hour for example between 4 and 5. I'll let you decide what constitutes a fail that results in a dare though my suggestion being that anything between 20 and 24 orgasms will be acceptable.

In a similar light: I challenge you to give your girlfriend 6 orgasms in 1 hour.

Chelle
09-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Thanks! these've been good. I'm going to try and use some from here as well as others messaged or posted on my blog.

I will let you know how they go as soon as I finish or fail